20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 193.
#3951 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:I’m having the same problem. Many times it just gets stuck horizontally and the ball will go right through without registering.
Another problem I’m having (I’m gonna search the thread to see if it’s a known issue and someone has a fix, but figured I’ll post it anyway), on too many occasions now I’ll lock a ball in the EM spinner, the mech will go down into the play field and it won’t give another ball to plunge. It just goes into ball search mode. A few times now it will just keep doing that over and over.
Have had the game for two days now and it’s on 1.02 code. Early issues to sort out.

Same issue with my machine. I’ll see if the suggested lubricant fixes.

#3952 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Does anyone else feel like the flipper mechanism on this game is a lot louder than on most other games???

One of my only guests commented that it was loud

#3953 2 years ago
Quoted from Kside:

Just turn up the volume!! Problem solved

#3954 2 years ago

Arghhh has anyone came up with a fix for center ramp rejects off that plastic guard? I’ve got my guard raised with rubber washers up quite a ways but still get rejects like crazy off my right flipper. Just killed a great game I had going . I’m at about 7.1* pitch

#3955 2 years ago
Quoted from Kside:

I keep my pinwoofer up pretty high so I dont notice

#3956 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Arghhh has anyone came up with a fix for center ramp rejects off that plastic guard? I’ve got my guard raised with rubber washers up quite a ways but still get rejects like crazy off my right flipper. Just killed a great game I had going . I’m at about 7.1* pitch

Try messing with the electric magic device by screwing or unscrewing the adjustment screws on the outside metal on the playfield side. If you take a slowmo video of the ramp reject, you’ll probably find it gaining air and then launching into the ramp, leading to bounce on the ramp into the ramp guard.

#3957 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Finally got a video of the problem. It seems to happen more during some songs than others. I know it happens during Good Times, Bad Times, so I video'ed that...and sure enough, it happened around 1:55 of this video.
Please excuse my repeated borked attempts to hit the center shot when it counted. The pressure was killing me.

I temporarily got around it by nudging the machine front to back after the ball disappears below. Enough nudging seemed to make the ball register and would kick the 2nd ball into the lane.

#3958 2 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

I temporarily got around it by nudging the machine front to back after the ball disappears below. Enough nudging seemed to make the ball register and would kick the 2nd ball into the lane.

Thanks...I've done that. The thing is, though, that we shouldn't HAVE to do that.

#3959 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

So I just had the issue with my nib premium, only off the right flipper. The issue was the plastic on that ramp behind the backboard was too low and the ball would hit it and bounce back. It could be an issue with the ball coming off the EM, but that plastic was clearly too low. what i did is take off that plastic, trim it with a dremel so that it now sits behind the backboard instead of hanging down, and is no longer visible from the player perspective. It was hanging down about a 1/4”. Haven’t had a single reject since. Poor design IMO. Never had an issue like this on my pro and I don’t recall that plastic hanging so far down. My pitch is about 6.7

#3960 2 years ago

Just got it in ! Topper installed !

75E2B6F8-1BCD-4942-9AB3-24FE98AC5C0C (resized).jpeg75E2B6F8-1BCD-4942-9AB3-24FE98AC5C0C (resized).jpeg7DC8B132-6CF8-4196-8825-1A8AC6EB9E57 (resized).jpeg7DC8B132-6CF8-4196-8825-1A8AC6EB9E57 (resized).jpeg
#3961 2 years ago

lots of issues with spinner and rubber behind drop targets break often

#3962 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks so good on the LE!

#3963 2 years ago

Oh man is that awesome! Who did you order from?

lots of issues with spinner and rubber behind drop targets break often

I adjusted my spinner after the new software fixed the bashing issue and it has been fine since. New had an issue with the rubber breaking. Are you using Titans or something other than the stock rubber?

#3964 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Oh man is that awesome! Who did you order from?

I adjusted my spinner after the new software fixed the bashing issue and it has been fine since. New had an issue with the rubber breaking. Are you using Titans or something other than the stock rubber?

Same here. I replaced slings with clear pinball life rubbers jus cuz I like the looks, but no issues elsewhere. Spinner has been bullet proof since reversing and initial straightening

#3965 2 years ago

Whole Lotta Points!

20210426_220148 (resized).jpg20210426_220148 (resized).jpg
#3966 2 years ago

Sometimes it's the smallest things that make the biggest difference. Before and after.

20210425_115728 (resized).jpg20210425_115728 (resized).jpg20210425_120917 (resized).jpg20210425_120917 (resized).jpg
#3967 2 years ago

Quick question when attaching klipsh sub. It requires rca input. I’ve got alligator clips attached to internal sub with bare wires ready to attach to ??? What have others done ?

#3968 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Sometimes it's the smallest things that make the biggest difference. Before and after.

I’ve been going back and forth for 5 minutes. I’m stumped lol. Got a hint?

#3969 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Metal washers removed.

#3970 2 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Quick question when attaching klipsh sub. It requires rca input. I’ve got alligator clips attached to internal sub with bare wires ready to attach to ??? What have others done ?

Pinnovators. Safer, much better sound than alligator clips

#3971 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Same ... makes little difference for the risk taken of breaking the plastics.... bad idea.

#3972 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Same ... makes little difference for the risk taken of breaking the plastics.... bad idea.

Looks like metal washers removed, clear installed

#3973 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Pinnovators. Safer, much better sound than alligator clips

Thx for reminder. I purchased that kit 2 months ago and forgot about it. Success !

#3974 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Looks like metal washers removed, clear installed

I usually put in full size plastic protectors clear for at least the slings and flipper lanes. Not only do the metal washers look terrible they can stick to the artwork and pull it off of the plastic. They should be removed as soon as possible after getting the game.

#3975 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I usually put in full size plastic protectors clear for at least the slings and flipper lanes. Not only do the metal washers look terrible they can stick to the artwork and pull it off of the plastic. They should be removed as soon as possible after getting the game.

Me too,

#3976 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Black rubber replaced with blue.

#3977 2 years ago

Someone needs to come up with a mod for the side ramp scoop. Never noticed while playing LZ but was play n the machine to its right and I glanced over and saw this and my first thought was boy does that look like dog shit!

83F9E974-38B8-4113-9330-89C4C7C46D0B (resized).jpeg83F9E974-38B8-4113-9330-89C4C7C46D0B (resized).jpeg
#3978 2 years ago

LZ Premium in the house - one of the first in Australia I believe

The naysayers were right about one thing - the playfield does superficially appear to be quite bare. But once you start playing this game; wow, what a rush. There is a lot going on and I genuinely don’t think I’ve felt so quickly attached to any machine I have bought without playing it first. Enormous fun and the rules are already fantastic

It does need a pinwoofer kit or - for me the most likely option - an external sub. But all in all, this a classic in the making

683328A6-1E1E-4E79-B83C-5B59AD6A0380 (resized).jpeg683328A6-1E1E-4E79-B83C-5B59AD6A0380 (resized).jpeg
#3979 2 years ago

Ha ha, funny that the previous post mentioned needing an external sub, and that's exactly what I came on here to complain about.

I bought one of those Klipsch 12" subs that were on sale at Costco not too long ago and just finished hooking it up. Was hoping that it would bring out the bass in the music rather than just the sound effects. Is there any suggestion or way to remedy this? I don't need all the booms from the effects, just would prefer to have fuller sound from the actual tunes.

I searched through the menus to turn down the effects and turn up the music and couldn't find where that is located, anyone care to point me in the right direction?

#3980 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Ha ha, funny that the previous post mentioned needing an external sub, and that's exactly what I came on here to complain about.
I bought one of those Klipsch 12" subs that were on sale at Costco not too long ago and just finished hooking it up. Was hoping that it would bring out the bass in the music rather than just the sound effects. Is there any suggestion or way to remedy this? I don't need all the booms from the effects, just would prefer to have fuller sound from the actual tunes.
I searched through the menus to turn down the effects and turn up the music and couldn't find where that is located, anyone care to point me in the right direction?

Try "music attenuation" at about -10. It's in the menu

#3981 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Feature adjustments 58 (music) and 59 (speech).

#3982 2 years ago

"Cool game Dad, can we sell it now?"

14 big ones.jpg14 big ones.jpg
#3983 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Try "music attenuation" at about -10. It's in the menu

Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Feature adjustments 58 (music) and 59 (speech).

Thank you both!

#3984 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

There is an equalizer in settings, if you shape like a V, it sounds amazing. Its in utilities

#3985 2 years ago

Seriously. The topper instructions suck.
I have an extra plug. The only place to put it is CN-6.
Am I wrong?

Edit, i cant post my pic. Red and black, 3 prong.

#3986 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Seriously. The topper instructions suck.
I have an extra plug. The only place to put it is CN-6.
Am I wrong?
Edit, i cant post my pic. Red and black, 3 prong.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/78#post-6243691

#3987 2 years ago

Wow, those audio adjustments made a HUGE difference!!! Thanks everyone! It sounds epic when that magic spinner is just spinning out of its mind! Wife was two rooms over and comes in and is like what did you do to the sound?!

This game is kicking my ass though, making me feel like a not-so-good player, but it’s fun as hell to rock out to! Gotta just remind myself that when my Star Wars first arrived it was kicking my ass too, but then I just got a feel for the shots and now I can play some decent games. The whole multiplier thing both with this game and also Star Wars still confuses me a bit. Zeppelin also seems like a strategy type game, like when is the best time to set yourself up for multi balls and such. Happy though to think between both those games it’s going to be a long while until I master them, so great for home use.

And... my wife is the Zeppelin fan, she’s the reason I got the machine. I too am quickly becoming a fan as well. Song that I’m currently in love with and keeps playing in my head when I’m not playing the game is Ramble On. My new jam!

#3988 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Wow, those audio adjustments made a HUGE difference!!! Thanks everyone! It sounds epic when that magic spinner is just spinning out of its mind! Wife was two rooms over and comes in and is like what did you do to the sound?!
This game is kicking my ass though, making me feel like a not-so-good player, but it’s fun as hell to rock out to! Gotta just remind myself that when my Star Wars first arrived it was kicking my ass too, but then I just got a feel for the shots and now I can play some decent games. The whole multiplier thing both with this game and also Star Wars still confuses me a bit. Zeppelin also seems like a strategy type game, like when is the best time to set yourself up for multi balls and such. Happy though to think between both those games it’s going to be a long while until I master them, so great for home use.
And... my wife is the Zeppelin fan, she’s the reason I got the machine. I too am quickly becoming a fan as well. Song that I’m currently in love with and keeps playing in my head when I’m not playing the game is Ramble On. My new jam!

Ramble is my fave too!! I always start there,
and I avoid song remains the same .Did you find the equalizer?

#3989 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ramble is my fave too!! I always start there,
and I avoid song remains the same .Did you find the equalizer?

Sure did! Thanks friend!

And my least favorite song is Trampled Under Foot.

#3990 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambo:

LZ Premium in the house - one of the first in Australia I believe
The naysayers were right about one thing - the playfield does superficially appear to be quite bare. But once you start playing this game; wow, what a rush. There is a lot going on and I genuinely don’t think I’ve felt so quickly attached to any machine I have bought without playing it first. Enormous fun and the rules are already fantastic
It does need a pinwoofer kit or - for me the most likely option - an external sub. But all in all, this a classic in the making
[quoted image]

Looks great ,My daughter loves going to Australia , So can you tell me why there is only 1 coin slot on coin door and what is the yellow button below start used for over there ? Did it arrive with the yellow button installed ?
Thanks Good Day from arizona

#3991 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

So the topper had to be plugged in to where my hermit mod is. Was told I will need a splitter - any help appreciated.
Yes I put the pro translite on my Premium - felt it needed some more color and pop.

Looks Great ,I Do like the Pro Artwork ,So can you post a picture of the wiring page for the topper ,Unless i,m missing something My install papers that came with topper are only showing me where 2 of the 3 plugs go ?

IMG_6478 (resized).JPGIMG_6478 (resized).JPG
#3992 2 years ago

Yeah the instructions are missing a crucial step! Being a first time owner I had to call my distributor to help me out. The last cable should go in the circled spot. I’m using a splitter as I have mods, but that should do the trick.

2F618E85-6D70-4FB5-AD34-E0C0E0712492 (resized).jpeg2F618E85-6D70-4FB5-AD34-E0C0E0712492 (resized).jpegCE136243-CAF9-48FD-A418-9B7D633593D3 (resized).jpegCE136243-CAF9-48FD-A418-9B7D633593D3 (resized).jpeg
#3993 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Thank you both!

I forgot- you might want to set "speech attenuation" to 5 or so

#3994 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

...and the dumbest question of the day comes from a newbie like me - where can once purchase these clear washers - local ace hardware type thing?

#3995 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

...and the dumbest question of the day comes from a newbie like me - where can once purchase these clear washers - local ace hardware type thing?

Pinballlife has them.

#3996 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Check out ulek store. They have full size plastic protectors that look great. I've been using them instead of the washers. Ya, more money, but florescent and look greatvwhen lit up, coin taker has em too

#3997 2 years ago

Only 1 more rating needed to get LZ Premium on the top 100 list! I know you are out there.

#3998 2 years ago

Special thanks to John at Space coast Pinball and Lermods for some of these awesome mods. These all add a touch of class to this already great game. Hope to see more cool stuff down the road.

093E2CF4-A971-4625-80F7-29363995A479 (resized).jpeg093E2CF4-A971-4625-80F7-29363995A479 (resized).jpeg265CEB41-9E01-4E08-A3B4-578CE47CF276 (resized).jpeg265CEB41-9E01-4E08-A3B4-578CE47CF276 (resized).jpeg3AAEFA42-C439-4DDB-895A-100FEA96C647 (resized).jpeg3AAEFA42-C439-4DDB-895A-100FEA96C647 (resized).jpeg4B0C5695-BC23-4DD4-A723-6622A444ED5A (resized).jpeg4B0C5695-BC23-4DD4-A723-6622A444ED5A (resized).jpegD25EA0BA-343E-4E72-BF25-B80D9E2F3F15 (resized).jpegD25EA0BA-343E-4E72-BF25-B80D9E2F3F15 (resized).jpeg
#3999 2 years ago

Looks great!!

#4000 2 years ago

Any west coast toppers show yet?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
4,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.99
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

There are 9,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.