20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,628 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 193.
#351 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Doesnt seem to be affecting sales is all I am saying... complain away.

I haven’t liked the last 3 Sterns, art, theme you name it but they still sell and my opinion really doesn’t matter.
Lots of people with lots of opinions out there and I believe there is an old saying about that!

#352 3 years ago

The first batch of pros is typically not a large run. They usually sell through to customers very quick.

#353 3 years ago

Who's doing the stream?

#355 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The first batch of pros is typically not a large run. They usually sell through to customers very quick.

I was told they have a good bit a machines built and some will have by Xmas and perhaps LE before year end.

#356 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

generally not to zero available before they even have the first stream.

Just saying all the pissing and moaning didnt seem to hurt sales much.

#357 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

generally not to zero available before they even have the first stream.
Just saying all the pissing and moaning didnt seem to hurt sales much.

The pissing and moaning is a bunch of BS and half these clowns that had orders likely didn’t cancel, let see the emails.

All just a bunch of noise.

#358 3 years ago

Who cares about them ? You're just fueling the fire. Let them hate. No matter how stream goes, there will be more negativity, even tho game is probably at 75% code level. Im getting ready to enjoy reveal, then wait on game. Just hope it doesn't get shut down!!!

#359 3 years ago

The stream almost certainly will make the reaction to this game more positive. I think it’s all about the code at this point. Timmy!

#360 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The stream almost certainly will make the reaction to this game more positive. I think it’s all about the code at this point. Timmy!

Yes indeed it will

#361 3 years ago

I can't wait till late January now!!!!!!!!

#362 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

source.gifsource.gif
#363 3 years ago

Cointaker has the topper, shooter rod and side armor on their site to purchase.

https://cointaker.com/products?keywords=Led+Zeppelin+

#364 3 years ago

Premium looks awesome. Completely embodies that Led Zeppelin feeling. Love the side lights! Magic spinner rips like no other. Can’t wait til February.

#365 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Premium looks awesome. Completely embodies that Led Zeppelin feeling. Love the side lights! Magic spinner rips like no other. Can’t wait til February.

I only watched a minute of it and it was enough for me. I don't want to spoil the fun. It is a 4-ramp monster of speed and flow with a cool opto spinner magnet toy. I've been playing the Beatles this week and the opto spinners on that game rule.

#366 3 years ago

The magnet will also Throw balls out back at you in future code - Steve said so.

#367 3 years ago

I feel like I was watching the Electric Company Pinball video from the 70's - 1,2,3,4,5 .... 6,7,8,9,10 ... 11,12! It oozed that 70's feel I loved as a kid.

#368 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I feel like I was watching the Electric Company Pinball video from the 70's - 1,2,3,4,5 .... 6,7,8,9,10 ... 11,12! It oozed that 70's feel I loved as a kid.

download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg
#369 3 years ago

I hate to admit this but with all the negativity beforehand I was wondering if I made a bad decision. But, feeling so happy now. Topper already ordered, just can't make mind up on big shooter. Aftermarket will surely come up with something better

#370 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I hate to admit this but with all the negativity beforehand I was wondering if I made a bad decision. But, feeling so happy now. Topper already ordered, just can't make mind up on big shooter. Aftermarket will surely come up with something better

If people actually canceled their LEs, gotta be regretting it now...lol

#371 3 years ago

DMCA!!!
Well the man got to us after 30 minutes.
Stern will be deciding what to do with the VOD.
Thanks for hanging out while it lasted!
Game is a flow monster.

#372 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

DMCA!!!
Well the man got to us after 30 minutes.
Stern will be deciding what to do with the VOD.
Thanks for hanging out while it lasted!
Game is a flow monster.

Utube it please!

#373 3 years ago

I wish I wasn’t pinched right now but I’ll figure out a way ...always do.The whole pin jives w LZ 100%

#374 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Don't let others influence your decisions, especially when it just people looking for something to complain about!

#375 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Cointaker has the topper, shooter rod and side armor on their site to purchase.
https://cointaker.com/products?keywords=Led+Zeppelin+

I just ordered it all! Cant wait

#376 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Don't let others influence your decisions, especially when it just people looking for something to complain about!

No, never do. I just like to panic about spending money sight unseen.

#377 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

You guys are on a mission from god?

#378 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You guys are on a mission from god?

Speaking of god, specifically the "hand of god"...

...I hope we get to see a pinball machine for Black Sabbath someday.

1b3680d82d89e7657fdc1106d5629c11422b7f0f_hq (resized).jpg1b3680d82d89e7657fdc1106d5629c11422b7f0f_hq (resized).jpg
#379 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I only watched a minute of it and it was enough for me. I don't want to spoil the fun. It is a 4-ramp monster of speed and flow with a cool opto spinner magnet toy. I've been playing the Beatles this week and the opto spinners on that game rule.

People who haven't played Beatles have no idea how much fun a spinner game can be. LZ's Spinner looks to be even better. The Electric Magic toy is one of the most unique toys to come out with in awhile. Can't wait to try it out.

#380 3 years ago

Hey I took the leap of faith and jumped off the diving board into a swimming pool not knowing if there would be water or not?

Really am feeling good about this one and have not been this excited since the Star Trek release. Anyway cheers to all the LE owners out there-so stoked for this machine. I am on cloud 9

#381 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

People who haven't played Beatles have no idea how much fun a spinner game can be. LZ's Spinner looks to be even better. The Electric Magic toy is one of the most unique toys to come out with in awhile. Can't wait to try it out.

Can you make the ramp through the spinner? I missed the stream.

#382 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I did not see that occur but i did see only portions of the stream. You can combo the spinner with Ic on Stick!

#383 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

i don't think you can make the ramp through the spinner, but i did see raymond go around the mech and up the ramp. Going through the spinner you can hit the Icarus jumper, which i believe is where you start your playfield multipliers.

#384 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I never worry about the negativity. Most of it is coming from people that are not buying or playing the game and like to take the smile off peoples faces. We have loved every Stern we have ever bought. Most are LEs and we have paid upfront and bought them NIB before seeing or playing them.

#385 3 years ago

Have fun

#386 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I look very forward to playing it. Filing out 10 Gs for it is another story

Hey, you finally made a post in this thread without a down vote.

#387 3 years ago

havefun

#388 3 years ago

I'm just having fun with you. They are all good, all expensive too. I keep buying older stuff, but even if you pay up like for scared stiff, game play just does not compare. Enjoy!

#389 3 years ago

Have fun

#390 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Filing out 10 Gs for it is another story

With all due respect can you please take your negative opinions and post them in another thread other than the 'owners' thread. We are all excited and want to have a place to share our excitement without criticism from people that are truly not interested in this game.

I will respond to your question you have posted multiple times on this thread. "Why would someone spend this kind of money on this game? Ok here it is, this game is flippin LED ZEPPELIN! A once in a lifetime epic theme. This game was designed by what I consider to be the best pinball designer in the industry. The Limited Edition is a true collector piece with only having 500 made(I do not care about resale but would not be the least bit surprised if this game shoots up beyond $15,000 in years to come because of the demand). To me LZ is a dream theme and the LZ LE will hold it's value-so really what is the risk? Why not buy LZ LE? If you love a theme(and the designer) sometimes you have to take the leap of faith to get a limited edition and go in blind-it is just the way it works now. Now if there is a title with a mediocre theme the LE's will be available for years to come and the pricing typically trends downward. The other comment was "How can you spend as much on pinball that you do for a car?" I love the cargument. Well let's put it this way-many pinsiders make a decent living and have disposable income to purchase things that make them happy. While 10 years ago $10,000 seemed like a lot of money-today with inflation and the cost of goods-$10,000 is not that much. Using the cargument again-you could compare the cost of trucks 10 years ago compared to today-inflation is real. I think Led Zeppelin LE is a masterpiece and worth every penny.

#391 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

With all due respect can you please take your negative opinions and post them in another thread other than the 'owners' thread. We are all excited and want to have a place to share our excitement without criticism from people that are truly not interested in this game.
I will respond to your question you have posted multiple times on this thread. "Why would someone spend this kind of money on this game? Ok here it is, this game is flippin LED ZEPPELIN! A once in a lifetime epic theme. This game was designed by what I consider to be the best pinball designer in the industry. The Limited Edition is a true collector piece with only having 500 made(I do not care about resale but would not be the least bit surprised if this game shoots up beyond $15,000 in years to come because of the demand). To me LZ is a dream theme and the LZ LE will hold it's value-so really what is the risk? Why not buy LZ LE? If you love a theme(and the designer) sometimes you have to take the leap of faith to get a limited edition and go in blind-it is just the way it works now. Now if there is a title with a mediocre theme the LE's will be available for years to come and the pricing typically trends downward. The other comment was "How can you spend as much on pinball that you do for a car?" I love the cargument. Well let's put it this way-many pinsiders make a decent living and have disposable income to purchase things that make them happy. While 10 years ago $10,000 seemed like a lot of money-today with inflation and the cost of goods-$10,000 is not that much. Using the cargument again-you could compare the cost of trucks 10 years ago compared to today-inflation is real. I think Led Zeppelin LE is a masterpiece and worth every penny.

Just alittle crazy?

#392 3 years ago

So how long do we have to wait to have our LEs in our homes. I am very excited about this dream theme. Led Zeppelin is the best band ever!!

#393 3 years ago

West coast , end of jan, early Feb I was told

#394 3 years ago

I was told early January.

#395 3 years ago

I just came up with a cool mod idea:

How about a Hermit with a lit lantern?

Hermit 3d Model to print.jpgHermit 3d Model to print.jpgHermit with light.jpgHermit with light.jpg
#396 3 years ago

I’m glad songs pick up where you left off between balls.

That has always driven me nuts with AC/DC starting from beginning.

#397 3 years ago

I guess I'm in on the LE. Wanted an LE, was told sold out so ordered a premium. Just got invoiced for an LE. Pinballs.com usually only invoices if delivery is very near, at least in the past

#398 3 years ago

I paid in full for the same reason. Hopefully our snow melts so I can actually get it in the basement.

#399 3 years ago

Oops! Just noticed payment due date is 1/31 so my delivery might be a ways out.

#400 3 years ago

Have a LE on order. I was told by the distro that production starts at the end of January. Of course, after watching the live stream Fri night, I would like it now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

5,286 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, IN
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

5,699 (OBO)
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,628 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.