IMG_6977 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6979 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6978 (resized).jpeg
20240301_162016 (resized).jpg
20240301_162025 (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg
20240301_161936 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,547 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 191.
#3801 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

electrotragic spinner seems to be a consistent issue. I feel bad for you guys.

Don't feel bad for me. I love the shit out of this game!

#3802 2 years ago

Stern building toppers yet? Someone has to know by now.

#3803 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Don't feel bad for me. I love the shit out of this game!

i just sold my bksor yesterday so looking to fill the spot. I'm on the fence with the track selection aside from immigrant song, song remains the same, trampled and kashmir. I guess they have to appeal to the larger, more commercialized base though.

#3804 2 years ago

Can we crowdfund a DLC pack including, uh, When the Levee Breaks, Dancing Days, The Ocean, Misty Mountain Hop and Houses of the Holy?

#3805 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

i just sold my bksor yesterday so looking to fill the spot. I'm on the fence with the track selection aside from immigrant song, song remains the same, trampled and kashmir. I guess they have to appeal to the larger, more commercialized base though.

If your savy with pinball browser and with them being full length songs you can rip them into a medley of tunes or just change them to whatever.

#3806 2 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Can we crowdfund a DLC pack including, uh, When the Levee Breaks, Dancing Days, The Ocean, Misty Mountain Hop and Houses of the Holy?

Hate to say it but I would be ok with this!

#3807 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

The software "fix" is just a great way to try to prevent damage to the spinner, reducing the chance that the

Stern building toppers yet? Someone has to know by now.

My distributor said he heard they were building em this week, should ship nx week. Can only hope so!!!

#3808 2 years ago

I would pay for an additional group of songs or even just stairway for the grand finale

#3809 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

someone just rated LZ a 3 so maybe you could get a good deal on his.Just saying

#3810 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

someone just rated LZ a 3 so maybe you could get a good deal on his.Just saying

Prolly a JJP fanboy that’s never played the game.

#3811 2 years ago

This game DEFINTELY needs at least 2 more tunes. It would make what is an oustanding game even better. Didn't Metallica originally have 10 and then they added 2 more!? ATTN: Stern, do the right thing and please make this happen!

#3812 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:This game DEFINTELY needs at least 2 more tunes. It would make what is an oustanding game even better. Didn't Metallica originally have 10 and then they added 2 more!? ATTN: Stern, do the right thing and please make this happen!

Email them, it can’t hurt and I’m pretty sure that is what happened with Metallica. I think they had a survey to pick songs if I’m not mistaken.

If someone has an email address where to send such request please share.

I wouldn’t hold my breath for stairway ever being added but something like Levee, The Ocean, Moby Dick, heartbreaker and I still think Dazed and Confused should be the ? Mode

Seriously, we need to email stern and/or SR/Tim!

#3813 2 years ago

I emailed Pablo for help with my spinner. He told me to do a switch test to test the optos and 2 of the 3 in the mechanism are not reading. I am waiting to hear back from Pablo. Any ideas how to fix the optos? I have never had to mess with an opto before.

#3814 2 years ago

I have no idea how they sync the songs with the gameplay but yeah... levee, dancing days, custard pie, four sticks, misty mountain hop, sick again, Achilles last stand, in the light, in my time of dying and a few others would be awesome songs to play to.

#3815 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I have no idea how they sync the songs with the gameplay but yeah... levee, dancing days, custard pie, four sticks, misty mountain hop, sick again, Achilles last stand, in the light, in my time of dying and a few others would be awesome songs to play to.

Bring it on Home is the biggest ommission in my opinion.

#3816 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

yep

#3817 2 years ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

Bring it on Home is the biggest ommission in my opinion.

oh, I don't know, I'd put in a strong bid for nobody's fault but mine or even In the evening.

#3818 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Email them, it can’t hurt and I’m pretty sure that is what happened with Metallica. I think they had a survey to pick songs if I’m not mistaken.
If someone has an email address where to send such request please share.
I wouldn’t hold my breath for stairway ever being added but something like Levee, The Ocean, Moby Dick, heartbreaker and I still think Dazed and Confused should be the ? Mode
Seriously, we need to email stern and/or SR/Tim!

Just emailed them - I hope all others active on this thread will do the same....

#3819 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Just emailed them - I hope all others active on this thread will do the same....

I'd bet there would be more licensing involved. Zep/page were very tough on that front. I'm shocked they allowed it for this to be honest. Also a little disappointed. They sold out for a electromechanical novelty with a shitty spinner.

#3820 2 years ago

Anyone with a LZ and a Munsters?

Which 180 ramp is more fun to shoot/feels more satisfying?

Considering grabbing a pro and my boy loves those 180 ramp shots.

#3821 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone with a LZ and a Munsters?
Which 180 ramp is more fun to shoot/feels more satisfying?
Considering grabbing a pro and my boy loves those 180 ramp shots.

The 180 ramps are pretty similar in these 2 games. But LZ blows away Munsters in that there are many more satisfying shots besides just the 180. The center ramp, left ramp, left orbit, left eject are all satisfying.

#3822 2 years ago

I do not believe Stern will add anymore songs because of the designated song list that light up with song selection. They chose 10 good songs in my opinion. Only song I wish we could have in addition is The Ocean-may be a sliver of hope for extra wizard mode addition?

For those considering a Pro-I want to encourage you to go Premium/LE because I feel it really takes the game to the next level.

If you are looking for a great ramp game for your son may go with a Jurassic Park Pro-lots of great ramp shots like LZ. My son loves playing Zep as well and Black Dog is his favorite song. Kinda weird because when I was in middle school Black Dog was my favorite song.

Shitty Spinner? WTF is this guy smoking? Freaking Led Zeppelin spinner is epic and the song list is choice.

I am way past the honeymoon stage and Led Zeppelin is the shit-haters please exit left.

#3823 2 years ago

I was just joking, it looks like the smiley on the end of my comment got eaten... don't mean to cause any ruckus. It's cool to imagine what they would do with them, is all... FWIW, from offline correspondence my feeling is what's there is very thoroughly considered and final.

#3824 2 years ago

...and like many of you I'm really pleased with what's there! I'm really looking forward to players getting to locations again and hearing from those folks after they've played it for a while.

#3825 2 years ago

anyone having issues with he left kickout being to close to the cabinet that it has to be bent in slightly for the playfield to even go down and even then makes a loud thump when ejected? Buddy of mine asked me to look at his and was explaining the issue

#3826 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I'd bet there would be more licensing involved. Zep/page were very tough on that front. I'm shocked they allowed it for this to be honest. Also a little disappointed. They sold out for a electromechanical novelty with a shitty spinner.

The way Stern needs to sell it to the band is it isn’t printed anywhere in the game and the only way the songs get heard are in the wizard modes which are not the easiest to get to.

It promotes the band and I find it hard to believe they wouldn’t allow it if used in a appropriate way.

#3827 2 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

anyone having issues with he left kickout being to close to the cabinet that it has to be bent in slightly for the playfield to even go down and even then makes a loud thump when ejected? Buddy of mine asked me to look at his and was explaining the issue

I have this issue of PF not always wanting to go back down smoothly, didn’t think of the kickout being the cause.

Is there a fix for this?

#3828 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

What address did you send it to?

I’ll fire one off tonight!

#3829 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What address did you send it to?
I’ll fire one off tonight!

Just went to stern.com under “contact us”

If they added 2 songs as encores or something, the song panel can have all of the songs lit up or none of them lit, thus reinforcing that one of the 2 new tracks are being played. Definitely licensing issues/costs involved, but am still hoping they may go the Metallica route and get it done.

Just a thought....

#3830 2 years ago

I thought ? Multiball was "Celebration Day". Does it just call the mode that but not play the song? Haven't made it there yet....

#3831 2 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

I thought ? Multiball was "Celebration Day". Does it just call the mode that but not play the song? Haven't made it there yet....

Plays all the same songs unfortunately, the intro display stuff is cool though.

The wizard modes are the only spot any additional tunes could really be added if Stern was going to do it.

#3832 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I do not believe Stern will add anymore songs because of the designated song list that light up with song selection. They chose 10 good songs in my opinion. Only song I wish we could have in addition is the Ocean-may be a sliver of hope for extra wizard mode addition?
For those considering a Pro-I want to encourage you to go Premium/LE because I feel it really takes the game to the next level.
If you are looking for a great ramp game for your son may go with a Jurassic Park Pro-lots of great ramp shots like LZ. My son loves playing Zep as well and Black Dog is his favorite song. Kinda weird because when I was in middle school Black Dog was my favorite song.
Shitty Spinner? WTF is this guy smoking? Freaking Led Zeppelin spinner is epic and the song list is choice.
I am way past the honeymoon stage and Led Zeppelin is the shit-haters please exit left.

Settle down. The shitty spinner comment can be validated in this same thread. It's a well documented point of failure. Song list is amateur hour too in my opinion.

#3833 2 years ago

I had a strange thing happen on my Pro tonight, I was on ball 3 and it couldn't pop a ball up into the lane. I recycled the power, and after I hit the green button there was a message like Please Wait, Ejecting Pinballs... it did this four times and each time it sounded like it was activating all the locks and the pop-up into the lane... but alas, no ball appeared anywhere. I removed glass, lifted the playfield and I could see the balls in the trough under the right side. I put it all back together and all was well. Why would this happen? Did the machine think there was still a ball on the playfield? ...was there some kind of jam in the trough?

#3834 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I do not believe Stern will add anymore songs because of the designated song list that light up with song selection. They chose 10 good songs in my opinion. Only song I wish we could have in addition is the Ocean-may be a sliver of hope for extra wizard mode addition?

is this Medieval madness or Led Zeppelin because I hear Trolls

#3835 2 years ago

My birthday is tomorrow and look what I got in the mail today from Gary.

3AF47C8A-8B82-4109-A6FA-94FD2E39AE7E (resized).jpeg3AF47C8A-8B82-4109-A6FA-94FD2E39AE7E (resized).jpegD81908B4-EA74-4A21-803D-F6E35F424363 (resized).jpegD81908B4-EA74-4A21-803D-F6E35F424363 (resized).jpeg
#3836 2 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

[quoted image][quoted image]

that looks pretty cool. Is there a video of this somewhere?

#3837 2 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

Nice!!! First one

#3838 2 years ago

Looks awesome! You own the same 2 machines I do. Can't wait to get the topper too!

Quoted from cantbfrank:

#3839 2 years ago

I just took delivery of a LZ premium. Unfortunately I won’t have a chance to set it up until next week. It’s been about 15 years since my last pin purchase. Is it recommended to purchase leg protectors? I thought I read somewhere Stern comes with steel leg protection now but not sure this really the case.

#3840 2 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

So tell us how it works. Do the spotlights move during gameplay or just in attract? Assuming the band symbols light as you complete on playfield? Whats your impression so far?

#3841 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

what's the manufacture date on your game? my premium arrives tomorrow so wondering at what point the spinner was changed to the new version.

Manufactured March 9, 2021.

#3842 2 years ago
Quoted from hdavidson:

I just took delivery of a LZ premium. Unfortunately I won’t have a chance to set it up until next week. It’s been about 15 years since my last pin purchase. Is it recommended to purchase leg protectors? I thought I read somewhere Stern comes with steel leg protection now but not sure this really the case.

Leg protectors are built into the cabs now so you’re good to go. Enjoy!

#3843 2 years ago

Hoping my topper arrives next week...Would be cool if someone came up with mod spotlight options to cast different images on the ceiling.

#3844 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Hoping my topper arrives next week...Would be cool if someone came up with mod spotlight options to cast different images on the ceiling.

Their called gobo's. Should be easy.

For those of us with earlier builds, will Stern provide us those new plates inside the electro magic spinner?

#3845 2 years ago

Pretty stoked about the toppers coming out. Seems like Stern sends toppers out to a couple of distributors at a time. Hopefully Flip n Out is high on the list, I ordered it the first day they were available!

#3846 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

So tell us how it works. Do the spotlights move during gameplay or just in attract? Assuming the band symbols light as you complete on playfield? Whats your impression so far?

They do move during the game. Not a lot. I’ve only played it a few times with the topper. I have not figured out what activates the lights to move. The band symbols light and correspond to the symbols on the playfield.

I’m not a big topper guy, but I really like this one.

#3847 2 years ago
Quoted from palmettophoto:

Looks awesome! You own the same 2 machines I do. Can't wait to get the topper too!

What is your favorite of the two?

#3848 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Their called gobo's. Should be easy.
For those of us with earlier builds, will Stern provide us those new plates inside the electro magic spinner?

Where do you find good? Never heard of em. I don't know if I want the upgraded em fixture, mines been bulletproof after initial fix and code update

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Tigard, OR
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 65.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 49.99
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions
Plastics
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,547 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.