IMG_6977 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6979 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6978 (resized).jpeg
20240301_162016 (resized).jpg
20240301_162025 (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg
20240301_161936 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,547 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 191.
#3701 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Finally got a video of the problem. It seems to happen more during some songs than others. I know it happens during Good Times, Bad Times, so I video'ed that...and sure enough, it happened around 1:55 of this video.
Please excuse my repeated borked attempts to hit the center shot when it counted. The pressure was killing me.

You are not very good at pinball.

#3702 2 years ago
Quoted from Zosotatt:

Added some vinyl to the Pro...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Been looking.
Where do you get that red blimp decal?
Thanks

#3703 2 years ago

Just loaded 1.02 today. Was a bit confused because my action button goes blue instead of red for the super..but then I found this. Yep, that would do it!

20210418_160237 (resized).jpg20210418_160237 (resized).jpg
#3704 2 years ago

Dream Theme in the house...plays like a champ right out of the box...no spinner issues...perfect design for multi-ball...wish there were more songs but the 10 they picked are excellent choices.

IMG_5258 (resized).JPGIMG_5258 (resized).JPG
#3705 2 years ago

Well, my pro left today...waiting on a premium to arrive I hope this week.

#3706 2 years ago
Quoted from RexPins:

Just loaded 1.02 today. Was a bit confused because my action button goes blue instead of red for the super..but then I found this. Yep, that would do it!
[quoted image]

thats unique are you going to switch it ?

#3707 2 years ago
Quoted from MajorDrainer:

Dream Theme in the house...plays like a champ right out of the box...no spinner issues...perfect design for multi-ball...wish there were more songs but the 10 they picked are excellent choices.
[quoted image]

Nice flat top collection.

#3710 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

thats unique are you going to switch it ?

Probably...but certainly not a priority!

#3711 2 years ago

My Premium finally arrives tomorrow! I cannot wait!

#3712 2 years ago

Gawd! My LZ really, really, rocks! I started with a powered sub- everyone should at least do this. Then I added Pinwoofer which is great but I missed the earth shaking sub (Pinwoofer has no external powered sub) so I soldered the connection to the Pinwoofer system - I've found musical Nirvana! Especially EM frenzy.

#3713 2 years ago

Hi gang... has anyone found an adjustment that makes the upper flipper ramp any easier to hit? i'm about 1% success rate vs 60% on SM and 30% on ST. even when i "hit" it the ball typically rattles around and doesn't make it up the ramp.

apologies if this has been covered previously, i missed about 500 posts on this forum topic.

#3714 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Gawd! My LZ really, really, rocks! I started with a powered sub- everyone should at least do this. Then I added Pinwoofer which is great but I missed the earth shaking sub (Pinwoofer has no external powered sub) so I soldered the connection to the Pinwoofer system - I've found musical Nirvana! Especially EM frenzy.

Frenzy rocks with pinwoofer and a sub!!!

#3715 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Frenzy rocks with pinwoofer and a sub!!!

bears repeating (resized).jpgbears repeating (resized).jpg
#3716 2 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

Hi gang... has anyone found an adjustment that makes the upper flipper ramp any easier to hit? i'm about 1% success rate vs 60% on SM and 30% on ST. even when i "hit" it the ball typically rattles around and doesn't make it up the ramp.
apologies if this has been covered previously, i missed about 500 posts on this forum topic.

i think hayfarmer covered this with a right flipper adjustment photos included not sure which number the post is though

#3717 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

i think hayfarmer covered this with a right flipper adjustment photos included not sure which number the post is though

ty

#3718 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

is flipper adjustment from the coin door.i know you mentioned this before but i am learning to do adjustments.

#3719 2 years ago

the post said move the right flipper forward about 1/16 of an inch

#3720 2 years ago

I just noticed the photos are not available

#3721 2 years ago

this is very helpful, thank you.

#3722 2 years ago

I think pinside can officially say the premium is "in production" rather than "production planned." I am still waiting for mine and it seems like forever.

#3723 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

I think pinside can officially say the premium is "in production" rather than "production planned." I am still waiting for mine and it seems like forever.

I noticed that too. Seems weird that it says production planned and I've had my LZ premium for 9 weeks. Well over 700 games played!

#3724 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

i see them now

I did an update on my avatar.

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I noticed that too. Seems weird that it says production planned and I've had my LZ premium for 9 weeks. Well over 700 games played!

Four more ratings on Premium and it will be in the top 100 list. Then it will be listed as in production.

#3725 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

9 weeks!!! Thanks for rubbing it in . I ordered min in January ... there were 19 orders ahead of me. Still waiting .

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3726 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

9 weeks!!! Thanks for rubbing it in . I ordered min in January ... there were 19 orders ahead of me. Still waiting .

turn the catsup/ketchup bottle upside down,anticipation.

#3727 2 years ago

Not sure how I got there as I’m still trying to figure out the rules, but whatever that spinner frenzy mode thingy is....hell yes!!

Edit: Just got it again, Electric Magic frenzy.

#3728 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

I ordered mine a few days before Christmas. Got in on the very first run. Trent/Tilt Amusements is awesome! I had the game on Feb 12th.

#3729 2 years ago

5 Le's were stolen over the easter weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/amusementmachinedistributors/?__cft__%5B0%5D=AZVuEjhKsM2Ue9j7bs3jT_-UfdomXsmN4ieXQQ_NITsjkGqgchLytr2tHRYL70NrnYjvjMoxBTlFtQXZkA-6aOZUDQQg3S3F4zkQCN6e45cimc3iDstlSJMC9Qig5jQWDqgEhTE2mGgG2jVWTX6kuHvia1QYi-roH6qkT_fZSCWvDiR5o828i6HAV1GnYI7YZOT8AMPQ_ENhd0TPFiJudAGZ&__tn__=-UC%2CP-y-R

Important Notice.
Attention Pinball Enthusiasts,
A number of Led Zeppelin Limited Edition games were stolen in transit in Melbourne over the recent Easter Long Weekend.
The incident was captured on CCTV and Police were notified, as such there is an ensuing criminal investigation.
Please take note of the serial numbers below.
We would hate for any enthusiasts to buy any stolen property as there may be criminal and legal consequences.
If you have any information that may be helpful please contact Michael Bowyer via email [email protected]
Please feel free to share.
Serial numbers are as per below;

#455 – E312328
#255 – E312128
#266 – E312139
#154 – E312027
#53 - E311926

#3730 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

https://www.facebook.com/amusementmachinedistributors/?__cft__%5B0%5D=AZVuEjhKsM2Ue9j7bs3jT_-UfdomXsmN4ieXQQ_NITsjkGqgchLytr2tHRYL70NrnYjvjMoxBTlFtQXZkA-6aOZUDQQg3S3F4zkQCN6e45cimc3iDstlSJMC9Qig5jQWDqgEhTE2mGgG2jVWTX6kuHvia1QYi-roH6qkT_fZSCWvDiR5o828i6HAV1GnYI7YZOT8AMPQ_ENhd0TPFiJudAGZ&__tn__=-UC%2CP-y-R
Important Notice.
Attention Pinball Enthusiasts,
A number of Led Zeppelin Limited Edition games were stolen in transit in Melbourne over the recent Easter Long Weekend.
The incident was captured on CCTV and Police were notified, as such there is an ensuing criminal investigation.
Please take note of the serial numbers below.
We would hate for any enthusiasts to buy any stolen property as there may be criminal and legal consequences.
If you have any information that may be helpful please contact Michael Bowyer via email [email protected]
Please feel free to share.
Serial numbers are as per below;
#455 – E312328
#255 – E312128
#266 – E312139
#154 – E312027
#53 - E311926

now i see what you were talking about in the disappear thread

#3731 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Not sure how I got there as I’m still trying to figure out the rules, but whatever that spinner frenzy mode thingy is....hell yes!!
Edit: Just got it again, Electric Magic frenzy.

After you get em first time, you clear led and zepp twice more to get frenzy. Then shoot a ramp or lock to raise spinner

#3732 2 years ago
Screenshot_20210419-202454_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210419-202454_Facebook (resized).jpg
#3733 2 years ago

what you have here ?looks cool

#3734 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

what you have here ?looks cool

Was on tilt graphics today. Wonder how it would look on le? I have webs on ehoh from them and they look great

#3735 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

You are not very good at pinball.

The WORST. And yet I'm still better than you.

I can hit that center shot all day (I did it right after the ball was released), but when you MUST do it because you know you're filming it? Hardest shot in the world.

#3736 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

That sucks, hope they catch them.

#3737 2 years ago

Unfortunately, I'm stuck at the office, but my Premium gets delivered in about an hour! I cant wait to see what numbers the wife posts by the time I get home. Great to be able to join this club.

#3738 2 years ago

Anyone here know if there is a setting for attract sounds on the Pro? TIA

#3739 2 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Unfortunately, I'm stuck at the office, but my Premium gets delivered in about an hour! I cant wait to see what numbers the wife posts by the time I get home. Great to be able to join this club.

Lots of cool mods bein produced on this thread. Hermit and diverter cover are a must ,guitars being 3d printed are very nice too.

#3740 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm still having an intermittent problem where the EM captures a ball, lowers, and the game never kicks another ball out into the shooter lane. Then it goes into ball search, releases the ball from the EM, and I have to recapture it...at which time it behaves normally.

Same issue on the latest code. It looked like the issue was fixed in 1.02, but alas it’s not.

#3741 2 years ago

Woo hoo!

20210420_202222 (resized).jpg20210420_202222 (resized).jpg
#3742 2 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Same issue on the latest code. It looked like the issue was fixed in 1.02, but alas it’s not.

Has anyone else besides you 2 had this prob? Mine has been fine. I havent done 1.02 yet, not enuf there to justify my super slow download speed here

#3743 2 years ago

I haven't had that problem.

#3744 2 years ago
Quoted from RexPins:

[quoted image]

Wow! Amazing QC. Guess installer was color blind. Nice catch.

#3745 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Was on tilt graphics today. Wonder how it would look on le? I have webs on ehoh from them and they look great

I have lockdown bar accents from Tilt for BKSOR, and STh. Will get for EHOH once Stern make mine. Great quality. Zero regrets.

#3746 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Has anyone else besides you 2 had this prob? Mine has been fine. I havent done 1.02 yet, not enuf there to justify my super slow download speed here

By my count, there's at least 3 or 4 people at this point. Pablo has sent the video on to engineering to take a look at. He said from what he sees, the ball is getting "held" by the spinner, which doesn't allow it to move enough to trigger the opto. But we'll see how this progresses. The only thing I can think of is that this happens because I flipped my spinner. I'm wondering if the other people with this problem flipped theirs.

#3747 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

By my count, there's at least 3 or 4 people at this point. Pablo has sent the video on to engineering to take a look at. He said from what he sees, the ball is getting "held" by the spinner, which doesn't allow it to move enough to trigger the opto. But we'll see how this progresses. The only thing I can think of is that this happens because I flipped my spinner. I'm wondering if the other people with this problem flipped theirs.

Not here. I flipped spinner day it was suggested, 500 + games since, have not had to remove to adjust or tweak. The ball rocks back and forth while being held. Sounds like a magnet prob maybe, possibly too strong? Have you tried changing balls out? Wonder if they are somewhat magnetized

#3748 2 years ago

My Premium arrived yesterday. Set it up and OH MY GOD!!! What a fun game!!! EM Spinner rips like crazy without even bending the bracket. I need to figure out the rules a bit but this is phenomenal game!

#3749 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Not here. I flipped spinner day it was suggested, 500 + games since, have not had to remove to adjust or tweak. The ball rocks back and forth while being held. Sounds like a magnet prob maybe, possibly too strong? Have you tried changing balls out? Wonder if they are somewhat magnetized

flipped my spinner and no trouble here

#3750 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

held" by the spinner, which doesn't allow it to move enough to trigger the opto. But we'll see how this progresses. The only thing I can think of is that this happens because I flipped my spinner

Spinner flipped; installed BallBaron carbon steel balls day 1; replaced them to see if it was the issue and no such luck. This was not an issue until 1.01 and 1.02. Before these releases life was perfect.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball
Pinball Machine
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 430.00
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 300.00
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer
Backbox
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Tigard, OR
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Dyer, IN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,547 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/75?hl=jd4444 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.