20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 194.
#3601 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Great post. To celebrate, In The Evening you should eat a Hot Dog!

What a great idea, Thank You. When I pop over on my USA Tour, it won't be 1977 and I won't be Going To California, unfortunately.

#3602 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Not working for whatever reason even when in diagnostics all led test.

I got a NIB Stern where the button light was wired up wrong and had to fix it with a soldering iron. Check the LED module under the button.

#3603 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I got a NIB Stern where the button light was wired up wrong and had to fix it with a soldering iron. Check the LED module under the button.

It turned out to be what was suggested above, loose connector to the board front left of cabinet.

#3604 3 years ago

I was invoiced for my Premium on April 6. I cannot wait for this bad boy to arrive!

#3605 3 years ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

I was invoiced for my Premium on April 6. I cannot wait for this bad boy to arrive!

You are going to love it! Please rate it to get the Premium in the top 100 list. We need 7 more Premium ratings.

#3606 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Now I just need to get these cool rules together in my head, so I can regain the GC score on my machine.

Bwahaha am I still GC? WoooooOOoOo

#3607 3 years ago

Anyone get any topper news yet?

I was told mid April a couple weeks ago.

#3608 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone get any topper news yet?
I was told mid April a couple weeks ago.

Was told same. Im headin to my distributor thur to pick up a gotg le, ill put some pressure on him

#3609 3 years ago

Twice now since updating to 1.0, I've powered on the game, hit the start button, and right as a ball is ejected into the shooter lane the software has locked up completely. Graphics frozen on screen, everything unresponsive including the buttons inside the coin door. Both times I power cycled and it was fine on the second boot-up.

Anyone else see this? Seems like a new bug in 1.0 code as I never saw this before... Also possible it's a coincidence and something is wrong with my game...

#3610 3 years ago

Never had an issue, did you try re seating the sd card?

#3611 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Never had an issue, did you try re seating the sd card?

Nope but can't hurt to try that, will do!

#3612 3 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Nope but can't hurt to try that, will do!

I had a munsters that would lose sound occasionally, re seating helped every time. May be bad card too,,

#3613 3 years ago

wow new 1.02 code already

#3614 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Yup and I'm hopeful it addresses the hang on boot I was talking about! Re-seating the SD card did not help one bit. From the readme:

" - Fixed a rare issue which could cause a game to get stuck in a reboot loop."

Will install ASAP and report back results...

#3615 3 years ago

Got my official shooter rod in yesterday. Neat, but yikes it is big.

#3616 3 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Yup and I'm hopeful it addresses the hang on boot I was talking about! Re-seating the SD card did not help one bit. From the readme:

Small release overall which points to a quick bug fix:

LE V1.02 - April 14, 2021
==========================
Fixed:

- Game:
- Fixed a rare issue which could cause a game to get stuck in a reboot
loop.

- Band Boost:
- Fixed an issue that could cause a ball to be added into play when
multiball was not running.

- High Scores:
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Icarus X high score to record
incorrectly.

Tweaked:

- Lights:
- Changed the Electric Magic Spinner light show to keep the GI level
consistent as the spinner rotates.

- Moved to System 2.74

- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.69.0

- Added Standard Audit "Total Power Ons" which will display the number of
times the machine has been power cycled. This audit was added in
system 2.45 and is not included for display.

LE V1.01 - Internal Release

#3617 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I've never seen 3 updates in such a rapid fashion. Great that they are addressing any and all concerns, game just gettin better n better.

#3618 3 years ago

- Added additional entries to the SPOTLIGHT MOVEMENT IN ATTRACT adjustment.
- MINIMAL USE - Spotlights move infrequently during attract mode. Great
for home use.
- MODERATE USE - Default Adjustment
- MAXIMAL USE - Spotlights frequently move during attract mode. Great for
location use.
- NONE - Spotlights remain in a fixed position throughout attract mode.

I'm hoping the 'spotlight' is referring to the TOPPER!!

#3619 3 years ago

I'm not surprised there is another update after 1.0 due to some weird things I noticed after the update. My wife and I were playing a 2 player game last night with me as player 1. When it was time for her 1st ball, she already had 5000 points before pulling the plunger on ball 1.
Electric Magic stayed up through player exchanges, even when the other player had not earned the "right" to EM. Another time, EM was lit and it would never capture a ball, no matter how many times you ripped the spinner. It stayed up indefinitely through the round until ball 3 drained. After we started another game, it went down on its own before player 1 shot the 1st shot.

#3620 3 years ago

Paid up my balance with Trent from Tilt yesterday and I'm told my premium will be shipping from Stern this Friday! Wonder how long the transit time from Chicago to California will be? I have a cousin who I've known my whole life and up until a few years ago had no idea he was just as into pinball as I am. He will be getting some games himself, but needs to get settled a bit first, for now he shoots for my high scores and every so often gets one. Every few months we've had "pinball parties" where he and his girlfriend come over, we BBQ, drink beer, and play games all night. Really, really hoping LZ will be here by next Friday!

#3621 3 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Twice now since updating to 1.0, I've powered on the game, hit the start button, and right as a ball is ejected into the shooter lane the software has locked up completely. Graphics frozen on screen, everything unresponsive including the buttons inside the coin door. Both times I power cycled and it was fine on the second boot-up.
Anyone else see this? Seems like a new bug in 1.0 code as I never saw this before... Also possible it's a coincidence and something is wrong with my game...

I had that as well. So far no issues with new code. You?

#3622 3 years ago

Still waiting for my premium to show up. 6 orders ahead of me and that is down from 19. Seems like I have been waiting forever. At least I have a Stranger Things premium to keep me occupied until it shows up. I guess the good thing is the updates will have it more refined by the time mine comes in. The wait is killing me. 46 people on here own the premium but only 18 reviews. Come on premium owners ... get your reviews in and let's see it on the top 100.

#3623 3 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I had that was well. So far no issues with new code. You?

Too soon to say. I'm on 1.02 now but need to give it a few days to see if the hang still happens or not... I'm hopeful, but a hang and a reboot loop (what the readme says is fixed) are not the same thing, so no clue if it is actually fixed or not. More time spent on this new code will tell!

Glad to hear it's not just me though! Thanks for chiming in!

#3624 3 years ago

I think Stern needs to upgrade their game code distribution servers.... I have fibre to the home with 1gbps and have been trying for the past 12 hours to download the 1.02 update, the download only gets so far and then quits... this happens over and over again.

#3625 3 years ago

Takes me about 10 minutes to download an update. Maybe there's a server problem like happened to pinside recently haha?

#3626 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Takes me about 10 minutes to download an update. Maybe there's a server problem like happened to pinside recently haha?

i downloaded yesterday in 1 try about 10 minutes.I download to my desktop then to usb.

#3627 3 years ago

I just downloaded. It took me 12 minutes

#3628 3 years ago

Finally got the 1.02 update using a different ISP...go figure. However, I noticed once the first ball is put into play there is some spontaneous song changing going on...

#3629 3 years ago

Is there a way to adjust the pop bumper strength on my LE? Couldn’t find anything in the settings. They just seem a little weak compared to my Metallica.

#3630 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Is there a way to adjust the pop bumper strength on my LE? Couldn’t find anything in the settings. They just seem a little weak compared to my Metallica.

I agree not a ton of pop action which is good/bad I guess. Might be intentional since you only need 20 hits for the tour qualifying.

#3631 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I agree not a ton of pop action which is good/bad I guess. Might be intentional since you only need 20 hits for the tour qualifying.

I think my pops are plenty active, ball comes off the playfield.

#3632 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I've never seen 3 updates in such a rapid fashion. Great that they are addressing any and all concerns, game just gettin better n better.

It is good to see but I have my reservations when Tim S is involved. Is it him or Raymond D or both on the code at this point?

Only going on precedent with Tim... his efforts on bksor are a little lack luster imo and that game was dropped like a hot turd codewise. It still has some glaring coding inbalances and bugs which all the owners are waiting on. Not saying he has done a bad job here but I'm not holding my breath for much past this update.

#3633 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

It is good to see but I have my reservations when Tim S is involved. Is it him or Raymond D or both on the code at this point?
Only going on precedent with Tim... his efforts on bksor are a little lack luster imo and that game was dropped like a hot turd codewise. It still has some glaring coding inbalances and bugs which all the owners are waiting on. Not saying he has done a bad job here but I'm not holding my breath for much past this update.

Bk was his first effort, im gonna hope he learned. Im completely impressed on the rapid codes so far and how much of an improvement they have been. Completely changed the game in my opinion

#3634 3 years ago

Edit: Sounds like I need a new SD card for my game to address the hang at start.

#3635 3 years ago

Premium owners are answering the call. Only 5 more ratings needed to get Premium on the top 100 list!

#3636 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Premium owners are answering the call. Only 5 more ratings needed to get Premium on the top 100 list!

after the new updates I may need to revise my rating as its way more fun than in the beginning,and I liked it from jump

#3637 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

hey wheres your avatar? mine was lost in the shut down so i switched from my 57 chevy to my 55.

#3638 3 years ago

Holy Shit - good chance my Premium will be delivered Tomorrow. Don't know about the topper yet, but the side rails and shooter are here. The wait is finally coming to an end - been a long few months!

#3639 3 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Holy Shit - good chance my Premium will be delivered Tomorrow. Don't know about the topper yet, but the side rails and shooter are here. The wait is finally coming to an end - been a long few months!

Congrats and enjoy! Be sure to install the latest code before playing the game (to protect the spinner).

#3640 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

after the new updates I may need to revise my rating as its way more fun than in the beginning,and I liked it from jump

I already updated mine!!

#3641 3 years ago

Talked to my distributor yesterday, he's still waiting for aiq toppers to all come in, then they will start making and shipping our toppers. So still no firm date on when we will see em

#3642 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Talked to my distributor yesterday, he's still waiting for aiq toppers to all come in, then they will start making and shipping our toppers. So still no firm date on when we will see em

Anyone have any pics of what this LZ topper looks like?

#3643 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Anyone have any pics of what this LZ topper looks like?

Too much, but what the hell?

Screenshot_20210416-110210_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210416-110210_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#3644 3 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Congrats and enjoy! Be sure to install the latest code before playing the game (to protect the spinner).

Thank you! you bet - downloaded the new code yesterday and have it ready to go.

#3645 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Too much, but what the hell?
[quoted image]

sweet topper

#3646 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

hey wheres your avatar? mine was lost in the shut down so i switched from my 57 chevy to my 55.

You can't see my drums?

The 55 is the best out of the three!

#3647 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

You can't see my drums?

i see them now

#3648 3 years ago

The mothership has landed! Now I just need my son to get home so I can strap it on his back Sherpa style and have him run it down the basement stairs.

9FA3978D-2425-4B52-BEDF-34D93F84FD65 (resized).jpeg9FA3978D-2425-4B52-BEDF-34D93F84FD65 (resized).jpeg
#3649 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

You can't see my drums?

Yes they are!! Owned a 55 sedan delivery gasser and a 210 years ago. Let's see Pics of yr 55 James!!

#3650 3 years ago

My premium shipping today. I’m pretty excited. I kinda enjoy the more basic layout of it, plus it’s wicked fast.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.99
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 194.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/73?hl=jd4444 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.