20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 194.
#301 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Where did you order the shirt?

Doesn't matter if you get it from Amazon or the company itself, liquidblue.com - it's backordered so there's a wait. I'm thinking not because of Christmas but because so many LE owners ordered it so they could dress like their game.

#302 3 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

JBL 100. They rock. Only thing better was the the JBL 166.

I did have an afterthought last night about possibly trying to hook up two 10" subs at once? Anyone ever get that crazy? I was contacted by Dan at Pin Woofer and I am going to talk with him today and may check out his setup.

Need to try and duplicate the iconic Wall of Sound from the Grateful Dead's 1974 performances

Wall of sound.pngWall of sound.png

Wall of sound...pngWall of sound...png
#303 3 years ago

This game is missing something?

Oh yea-missing Jimmy's iconic double neck guitar

Need to implement somehow?

JP doubleneck..jpgJP doubleneck..jpg
#304 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

[quoted image]

I'm still waiting for my LE to be confirmed from the distributor, but as I look at this, the fact that JJP got licenses from Gibson and Fender is either pretty damn amazing or Stern was pretty lazy.

#305 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I think this is what I’m going to go with, copper illusion metallic powder.

I think that color will probably be the best choice. It will tie in with the cabinet colors really well, and the flake will make it pop! Now if someone with the skills can post a mockup pic?

#306 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'm still waiting for my LE to be confirmed from the distributor

F yea brother-welcome to da club

#307 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'm still waiting for my LE to be confirmed from the distributor, but as I look at this, the fact that JJP got licenses from Gibson and Fender is either pretty damn amazing or Stern was pretty lazy.

Yeah Kapow/Stern was able to get the licensing from VOX, Ludwig, PanAm World Airway, Rickenbacker and Gretsch guitars for the Beatles.

It’s possible if you try I guess.

#308 3 years ago

I think I am going to order the shooter knob-I like it.

Missed out on JP shooter knob and regretting it now

#309 3 years ago

Artwork looks good! Obviously this is the pro.

5B959173-0C03-4D2F-8DFF-4D54BD458E39 (resized).jpeg5B959173-0C03-4D2F-8DFF-4D54BD458E39 (resized).jpeg

#310 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I did have an afterthought last night about possibly trying to hook up two 10" subs at once? Anyone ever get that crazy? I was contacted by Dan at Pin Woofer and I am going to talk with him today and may check out his setup.
Need to try and duplicate the iconic Wall of Sound from the Grateful Dead's 1974 performances
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I've used pinwoofer on several games, maiden prem was the best. Should sound great on zepp

#311 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I've used pinwoofer on several games, maiden prem was the best. Should sound great on zepp

The LE I’m thinking should sound pretty good with the new 10 band EQ and amp I’m thinking. Probably still add a sub though.

#312 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Artwork looks good! Obviously this is the pro.
[quoted image]

I have seen end with mor on the pf

#313 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

They also showed the Avengers topper at launch. Did they ever ship?

Avengers topper on dec 12, so hoping zepp topper ships in same time frame. I was told probably feb. Not mine, pulled from Facebook.

Screenshot_20201217-074358_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201217-074358_Facebook (resized).jpg

#314 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

[quoted image]

Ugh those friggen things... no wonder the man had back issues later in life.

Like carrying a wet dog on your back

#315 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Ugh those friggen things... no wonder the man had back issues later in life.
Like carrying a wet dog on your back

This is 10" long. Maybe replace the zeppelin?

Screenshot_20201217-081651_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201217-081651_eBay (resized).jpg
#316 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

This is 10" long. Maybe replace the zeppelin?
[quoted image]

Maybe that back right corner

#317 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Maybe that back right corner

That would look good back there and would fit I’m sure.

#318 3 years ago

I've been lookin for pop cap replacements too. Some cool things on etsy might work. That guitar is $30 or so,,

#319 3 years ago

Where can we fit this?
7BA2CBD5-94CA-4D67-B3B5-280DA2E33066 (resized).png7BA2CBD5-94CA-4D67-B3B5-280DA2E33066 (resized).png

#320 3 years ago

I’m in for an LE! Can’t wait!

#321 3 years ago

Good pop cap 2.5 inches, might b too small

Screenshot_20201217-115607_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201217-115607_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#322 3 years ago

So excited for tonight's reveal gameplay

#323 3 years ago

I'm ready to see play and am curious on how the callouts will fit into game. Same person who did sparky and jacky? Hope its not same voice!

#324 3 years ago

Anyone think we will get a jukebox mode since that is so prominent during song selection?

They did it on AC/DC with the FM radio.

#325 3 years ago

All modern sterns have jukebox now im pretty sure. Bksor and ehoh do

#326 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

All modern sterns have jukebox now im pretty sure. Bksor and ehoh do

Nice didn’t know that

#327 3 years ago

B4 you start a game hold both flippers ehoh kinda boring but bk has some cool music

#328 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Nice didn’t know that

AC/DC has both the ‘live’ songs and studio songs to select from. It’s pretty cool

#329 3 years ago

Have fun with your game

#330 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Why do you guys want to spend your money on this game? they phoned it in. The pf is bare, there is nothing to the game and it has nothing to do with LZ except some pics on the pf. Its terrible, they put out zero effort. I just dont get why anyone would buy it.

Why does it bother you so much? I don't give a rats ass what anybody else buys...and why are you in an owners thread? I'm excited for the game and don't feel like they phoned it in. And since I put my money where my mouth is, that's all that matters.

#331 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Why do you guys want to spend your money on this game? they phoned it in. The pf is bare, there is nothing to the game and it has nothing to do with LZ except some pics on the pf. Its terrible, they put out zero effort. I just dont get why anyone would buy it.

People can buy what they want. Coming into an owners thread and trolling them isn’t a good approach.

#332 3 years ago

Have fun

#333 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

It doesnt bother me and of course you can buy whatever you want and if you do buy it I hope you enjoy the hell out of it. I just asked the question why. It just seems to me that, except for saying Led Zeppelin on the side and having a few pics of the band and playing their songs that it has nothing unique to offer. I was expecting way more for such a highly sought after title.

Because it’s going to shoot like a f’ing wet dream right out of 1971.

#334 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

It doesnt bother me and of course you can buy whatever you want and if you do buy it I hope you enjoy the hell out of it. I just asked the question why. It just seems to me that, except for saying Led Zeppelin on the side and having a few pics of the band and playing their songs that it has nothing unique to offer. I was expecting way more for such a highly sought after title.

Respectfully. There are plenty of other threads for you to discuss your thoughts. Leave people to enjoy their games Remember when you bought or played your first pinball machine? Was someone standing there telling you how shit the game is?

There are plenty of people excited to get and play this machine.

#335 3 years ago

have fun

#336 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Well I certainly didn't mean to shit on anyones parade. This aint San Francisco. Have fun with it.

Owners threads are not allowed to be whine fests. But after 11 years on Pinside I'm sure you know that. Plenty of other LZ threads on here where you can tell everyone what a dumb decision they are making.

#337 3 years ago

Have fun

#338 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Pinwoofer is mandatory

#339 3 years ago

Some people are auto-buying simple because it's Led Zeppelin, their holy grail pin. I had a deposit on an LE myself and switched to GNR LE after carefully considering both games. These LEs are $10K or more now with taxes and shipping, so it's not a trivial decision. I might regret it, but they will be readily available in the future at a discount if the game turns out to be a player's dream. Looking forward to seeing more of Zeppelin today and hope it rocks!

#340 3 years ago

Not sure if mentioned yet, but some of the Led Zeppelin accessories have been released with pricing and pics. Tentative schedule for start of production is February 2021 for the accessories.

Topper: $850 plus shipping
Shooter Rod: $90 plus shipping
Armor: $250 plus shipping

Expression Lighting System for Pro Models (Standard on Prem & LE models) are not able to be ordered quite yet and pricing has not been released.

Shameless plug: We are taking orders now at flipnoutpinball.com or you can message us Thanks all!

TopperEdit_0882 (resized).pngTopperEdit_0882 (resized).png
#341 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Pinwoofer is mandatory

And pinnovators, Already ordered. I'll talk to Dan at pinwoofer after game arrives.

#342 3 years ago

Congrats to all you LE soon to be owners .I wish I could join the parade but I’m tapped out bought my first 3 this year ,1 on order and on the hunt for another my youngest kid wants .It’s real cool my family is into pinball but now I get 2 choices out of 5.I’ll live.That being said I “need” me some LZ!! I’ll figure it out by summer I’m sure .I cannot ,for the life of me ,understand all the bashing of the art .These 3 scream 70s n LZ no doubt ! I think SR rocked on this one and can’t wait to watch the stream tonight .Hope you get your pins soon and stay safe all !

#343 3 years ago

I listened to the stern cast today and it sounds like stern was really limited to what and how to do. I was hoping for a stairway ramp somehow, but no big deal. Game will be tucked in line ,so side art not a big deal, might have to change blue tho, hope it presents better in person

#344 3 years ago

Just ordered my topper!

#345 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Hate to break it to you but its sold out for pros and LEs anywhere I have called to check.. so I guess its not that weird for someone to buy one.

I have a feeling 90% of the people complaining never had any interest in it to begin with and just want to hop on to bitch.

#346 3 years ago

Agreed, just talked to a couple fellow pinball people who cannot find an LE anywhere. Sold Out!

#347 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Hate to break it to you but its sold out for pros and LEs anywhere I have called to check.. so I guess its not that weird for someone to buy one.
I have a feeling 90% of the people complaining never had any interest in it to begin with and just want to hop on to bitch.

You know it’s possible that the folks who are not loving LZ so far,mainly because of artwork have a legitimate complaint.I don’t think it’s just haters and fanboys we’ve had people like Aurich and a few other artists list the shortcomings so far.

#348 3 years ago

The fine folks over on the LZ fan forum think the whole thing is pretty kick ass and about every rock magazine has a article on it. In addition the machine and Stern have been mentioned at least 2 times on the local rock channel which Ive never heard pinball discussed before on radio.

How can a pro sellout? Is that even possible?

Edit...I forgot to add I’m not seeing any complaining about the art either but it is a LZ fan club.

#349 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You know it’s possible that the folks who are not loving LZ so far,mainly because of artwork have a legitimate complaint.I don’t think it’s just haters and fanboys we’ve had people like Aurich and a few other artists list the shortcomings so far.

Doesnt seem to be affecting sales is all I am saying... complain away.

#350 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

How can a pro sellout? Is that even possible?

Dealers have to order their games upfront and say I want 10 pros or whatever.

Meaning a dealer told Stern they want 10 pros from the first batch... and already pre-sold all 10.

Now they have to wait for next run or availability to get any more.

A pro will never "sell out" until they stop running it but this first round pf pros seems to be selling out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 194.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.