IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,617 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 193.
#3351 3 years ago

Sometimes its better to be late than early. After waiting until today to finally get my update to install ( worst internet in usa here), I got .98 in and damn, did it change the game.I kept hearing how good it was. I did my beezleboob wtf is wrong with spinner until I remembered how his reaction was explained. Sound effects with pinwoofer and klipsch sub is amazing. I've had 2 or 13 stern pins, best update I've had in my opinion.

#3352 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I did my beezleboob wtf is wrong with spinner until I remembered how his reaction was explained.

So glad I could look like an asshole so that others don't have to.

And yes...that sound setup is amazing.

#3353 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Haha, no i completely understand. I was pissed off, then went , oh yeah ,I remember now. Best sounding game I've ever owned. Hands down!!

#3354 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sometimes its better to be late than early. After waiting until today to finally get my update to install ( worst internet in usa here), I got .98 in and damn, did it change the game.I kept hearing how good it was. I did my beezleboob wtf is wrong with spinner until I remembered how his reaction was explained. Sound effects with pinwoofer and klipsch sub is amazing. I've had 2 or 13 stern pins, best update I've had in my opinion.

Wait till you get to EM Frenzy SJP. With your sound set up it's gonna be mind bending...

#3355 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Wait till you get to EM Frenzy SJP. With your sound set up it's gonna be mind bending...

I can't even imagine. Only had time to play 2 quick games, too much goin on this time of year. How do you qualify for the super?

#3356 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

you didnt look or sound that bad

#3357 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

you didnt look or sound that bad

No he didn't. But was funny tho

#3358 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Wait till you get to EM Frenzy SJP. With your sound set up it's gonna be mind bending...</blockquo

Got there last night for first time. Got my score up 5X. EM Frenzy SJP is awesome! New code is a great improvement.
I must be playing better because of the clock tower!

20210324_082714 (resized).jpg20210324_082714 (resized).jpg20210324_082809 (resized).jpg20210324_082809 (resized).jpg20210324_082852 (resized).jpg20210324_082852 (resized).jpg

#3359 3 years ago

We need 11 more ratings for LZ Premium to get on the top 100 list. Please help my OCD. Thanks.

Added over 3 years ago:

Now only 10 more ratings needed. Almost there!

#3360 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

We need 13 more ratings for LZ Premium to get on the top 100 list. Please help my OCD. Thanks.

the ramp light mod looks great have you seen the photos.nice clock tower

#3361 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

the ramp light mod looks great have you seen the photos.nice clock tower

Thanks. I saw the ramp lights but I do not think I need them. The right corner needed to be filled!

#3362 3 years ago

Is anyone else having consistent EM spinner issues?

I’ve bent the arms a couple times, but seem to somehow end up bent over time.
Sometimes within a few games.

#3363 3 years ago

Hello - What an amazing group! I love how supportive you all are of each other. I am honored to tag along for the ride. This is my first owned machine (Pro). Loving it!

I am curious how you have your machines set up for scoring. I played around with mine to start but have reverted to factory default. Is that how you all have been playing? The Pro version comes with Zeppelin Lock, Left Lane Ball Save, & Tour Qualify, all set on Easy, & Beginning of Ball Save set at 2 times. Is that how you all are playing?

Any insights are appreciated.

#3364 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Is anyone else having consistent EM spinner issues?
I’ve bent the arms a couple times, but seem to somehow end up bent over time.
Sometimes within a few games.

Did you install the new code? Code changes the EM game play to protect it. Spinner should not get smashed with new code.

#3365 3 years ago
Quoted from Mapalot:

Hello - What an amazing group! I love how supportive you all are of each other. I am honored to tag along for the ride. This is my first owned machine (Pro). Loving it!
I am curious how you have your machines set up for scoring. I played around with mine to start but have reverted to factory default. Is that how you all have been playing? The Pro version comes with Zeppelin Lock, Left Lane Ball Save, & Tour Qualify, all set on Easy, & Beginning of Ball Save set at 2 times. Is that how you all are playing?

My Premium is on factory settings with 5 ball changed from 3.

#3366 3 years ago
Quoted from Mapalot:

I'm still at factory settings, still can't score like the good players here! Game really needs pinwoofer to really enjoy, but I like my rock pins loud!!! 3 Ball also

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3367 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

My Premium is on factory settings with 5 ball changed from 3.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'm still at factory settings, still can't score like the good players here! Game really needs pinwoofer to really enjoy, but I like my rock pins loud!!! 3 Ball also

Thanks for the info. I expect Pinwoofer tomorrow. I also ordered The Cabinet Expression Lights (not standard on Pro, as I am sure you are aware). They are on back order but they say will ship in March, though I wont count on that.

Thanks!

#3368 3 years ago
Quoted from Mapalot:

Thanks for the info. I expect Pinwoofer tomorrow. I also ordered The Cabinet Expression Lights (not standard on Pro, as I am sure you are aware). They are on back order but they say will ship in March, though I wont count on that.
Thanks!

I like to start with factory settings and when i get better at the games I switch to a more difficult level in settings.enjoy

#3369 3 years ago

The Guitar and Amp mod I ordered from Space Coast Pinball a couple of weeks ago arrived today (impressive since it had to cross the border to Canada and clear customs, blah, blah, blah). Anyway, it looks great and I am thrilled with it. The install was very straightforward (2 screws), but, I have to admit getting that 2nd screw in (between the guitar and the amp) was a little tricky because there is not enough clearance with that ramp right infront of it --- a small stubby screwdriver did the trick.

IMG_1153 (resized).jpgIMG_1153 (resized).jpg
#3370 3 years ago

Received my Led Zeppelin Premium yesterday. A couple of questions? Where do you get these guitars for the back (haven't decided on a single or double neck) and where do you get the "Led Zeppelin" sticker for the Zeppelin Airship? Thanks

#3371 3 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

Received my Led Zeppelin Premium yesterday. A couple of questions? Where do you get these guitars for the back (haven't decided on a single or double neck) and where do you get the "Led Zeppelin" sticker for the Zeppelin Airship? Thanks

I got the Mothership sticker from Lermods. It is really nice quality and cut using a sign cutter instead of being a normal sticker. This helps it conform nicely to the 3D shape of the airship with no air bubbles. The decal is an option with the lighting kit, but I emailed them and they were really great about providing just the sticker at my request.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/led-zeppelin-pinball-rgb-illumination

The guitar mods can be found in my shop assuming those are the ones you are after. Both Lermods and Mezel Mods have some nice mods for LZ too. Recommend getting some shooter lane protectors and plastic protectors while you are outfitting the game.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/by-game/2932-stern-led-zeppelin-le

#3372 3 years ago
Quoted from Mapalot:

Thanks!

SpeakerLightKits.com are awesome too, easy install

#3373 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

SpeakerLightKits.com are awesome too, easy install

Thanks for the tip! I am checking them out. I really like the look of the Deluxe 5.25 kit but am not sure if it would work with the Pyles from the Pinwoofer kit and if it is simply a matter of removing foam so it can be seen. I plan on playing around with the foam (or whatever it is) when I install the Pinwoofer speakers. Again, thanks for the input. It means a lot that you would take the time.

#3374 3 years ago
Quoted from Mapalot:

Thanks for the tip! I am checking them out. I really like the look of the Deluxe 5.25 kit but am not sure if it would work with the Pyles from the Pinwoofer kit and if it is simply a matter of removing foam so it can be seen. I plan on playing around with the foam (or whatever it is) when I install the Pinwoofer speakers. Again, thanks for the input. It means a lot that you would take the time.

Thats what I have in mine and it works fine together.

#3375 3 years ago

Edit I have type 13 kit in zepp. Get the sound activated option too, pulses with the tunes!!

#3376 3 years ago

Remember when the game was first streamed and they said the middle ramp could be made from the upper flipper? Has anyone ever done that on purpose? The angle seems impossible. Just curious if it’s just my machine.

#3377 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

We need 11 more ratings for LZ Premium to get on the top 100 list. Please help my OCD. Thanks.

If you can get my game here quicker I’m sure I could help a bit haha. Still lurking like Jaws with no game, still stoked. I have never ordered a mod before my game had arrived (not a mod guy) but Ive never had the option of buying a Les Paul and Marshall stack mod before. Also decided to get the Pinwoofer kit because....it’s Zeppelin. Let’s go! Cheers!

#3378 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Remember when the game was first streamed and they said the middle ramp could be made from the upper flipper? Has anyone ever done that on purpose? The angle seems impossible. Just curious if it’s just my machine.

First time I played a pro at my local distributor I made at least two shots in my first game.

#3379 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

it's possible, but kinda fluky when it happens. the Zeppelin ramp is far more valuable so there's really no point in trying to hit the center ramp from the upper flipper.

#3380 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I've had it happen a few times , had nothing to do with my ability. I did get the lucky left flipper off ZEP targets to cross ramp the other night. Now I'm trying to do that, but thats a really unlikely

#3381 3 years ago

Yes .98 is installed. Still took a beating.
Still need to figure out how to not get the ball hung up on the back of EM also.

Quoted from drummermike:

Did you install the new code? Code changes the EM game play to protect it. Spinner should not get smashed with new code.

#3382 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Yes .98 is installed. Still took a beating.
Still need to figure out how to not get the ball hung up on the back of EM also.

there is a upper limit adjustment on the bottom of the mech. the actual motor is on a plate that can be adjusted.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3383 3 years ago

Playing last night and had an afterthought of how fun playing Led Zeppelin truly is. The songs are so iconic and the band is really rock and roll royalty with timeless music. Playing through an entire song and having it roll over to the next song is enjoyable and never gets old(really like un-interupted songs). The light show keeps getting better and better as well and the flow is lightning quick.
I will say one of the best mods I have done is replacing the stock balls with high end glossy balls and replacing flipper rubbers with superbands. This game is so fast that a good set of balls and superbands help with dead bounces, catches and overall control. I have been working on my backhands this week.

#3384 3 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

there is a upper limit adjustment on the bottom of the mech. the actual motor is on a plate that can be adjusted.

I think he means when the EM is up and the ball rests on the back of the EM. Not much to stop that. I shake it off.

#3385 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

I think he means when the EM is up and the ball rests on the back of the EM. Not much to stop that. I shake it off.

I had the same issue. Drove me nuts. Ball would hang up when the mech was up. The ball is catching on what amounts to the mech lower plate. The cause is the motor with actuator arm pushes the mech up to high resulting in the lower plate sitting a 32nd above the playfield hence the ball hanging up. The motor underneath the playfield is attached to a moveable plate, by adjusting the plate/motor lower the mech is not pushed up as high and that 32nd is closed and the mech sits flush with he playfield. no more ball hangups

#3386 3 years ago

Anybody adding Pinwoofer, you need to place Pyle adapter "fat side in" but the adapter looks symmetrical (it's not) . You want the bigger gap towards the outside of the cabinet as shown. Otherwise you can't close the speaker enclosure properly. Proper and improper installation shown. Wider gap to the outside.

PXL_20210325_124344589 (resized).jpgPXL_20210325_124344589 (resized).jpgPXL_20210325_124505870 (resized).jpgPXL_20210325_124505870 (resized).jpg
#3387 3 years ago

Pinwoofer and SpeakerLightKits.com have the best install instructions of any mod. Once you do one, you'll never need to look at instructions for next game.

#3388 3 years ago

How do you get to em frenzy?

#3389 3 years ago

2nd time to em multiball

#3390 3 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

How do you get to em frenzy?

Also it wasn't added until .98 code.

#3391 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Also it wasn't added until .98 code.

And it sounds freaking amazing!!!!!

#3392 3 years ago

Pinwoofer guys-does it matter what color you order for the mounting rings? I thought white would look cool on the premium but Looking at pics of the game it appears that it would be hidden unless you have some speaker lights going. No game so I’m just by pics until it gets here.

#3393 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I hit it a few times on a pro, never on my premium I play constantly... I guess I’m always aiming for cross ramp but still miss most times and it doesn’t go up middle ramp.

#3394 3 years ago

Took me 3 months but I finally beat my wife's high score and EM frenzy is awesome!

F261FEFE-384F-4F27-8F3D-8E7B122EF5B6 (resized).jpegF261FEFE-384F-4F27-8F3D-8E7B122EF5B6 (resized).jpeg
#3395 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Pinwoofer guys-does it matter what color you order for the mounting rings? I thought white would look cool on the premium but Looking at pics of the game it appears that it would be hidden unless you have some speaker lights going. No game so I’m just by pics until it gets here.

Just add the speaker lights. They look great if you get the sound activated option. Kinds matches the expression lighting, in a way.

#3396 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

New spinner champ!
[quoted image]

Well, I got half your spinner score, 23 mill, feeling pretty happy! And the SJP effects are great

#3397 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I don't see where it matters at all. I picked white but you can't see it with the cabinet closed. You CAN just faintly see new speakers.
Everyone should at least get a subwoofer or Pinwoofers for this pin, it makes a huge difference.

#3398 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I don't see where it matters at all. I picked white but you can't see it with the cabinet closed. You CAN just faintly see new speakers.
Everyone should at least get a subwoofer or Pinwoofers for this pin, it makes a huge difference.

I'm not sure why you guys would use the mounting rings at all. In talking to Dan, he was the one that told me the speakers drop right in. So that's what I did--I plopped them right on top of the blue Stern ring. Done.

#3399 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not sure why you guys would use the mounting rings at all. In talking to Dan, he was the one that told me the speakers drop right in. So that's what I did--I plopped them right on top of the blue Stern ring. Done.

If you use SpeakerLightKits.com, he has different plastic rings that let the light shine thru. The blue looks very good.

#3400 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You can do that with the LE but 'not sure about the premium.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.99
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,617 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/68?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.