IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg
20240301_161936 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,601 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 193.
#3251 3 years ago

Just ran a speed test on mine. Download 5.53 mbps. Upload 410K !

#3252 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Damn, goin nuts waiting here. Internet is so bad in our area I had a buddy download new code for lz and ehoh, he's 120 miles away in Seattle! Really wanting to try new code.

your still at .95 ? wow you internet stinks.you could probably have 1 of us zepp freaks send you a loaded usb for the next one

#3253 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Speaker lights too, mine should arrive this week

I would like to see photos of your lights when your done with the install

#3254 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Speaker lights too, mine should arrive this week

Installed my type 13 speaker light kit a couple of nights ago. Sweet look for sure--are those Zeppelin propellers??--but bent plastic from Pinball Life doesn't quite solve the glass reflections from the speaker lights since the speakers are wider than a DMD.

Loving the game, but really looking forward to the EM spinner fix! Oh, and the topper too.

#3255 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

your still at .95 ? wow you internet stinks.you could probably have 1 of us zepp freaks send you a loaded usb for the next one

Yup, still at .95. And I misspoke on internet speed. We pay for 50 mb, most times we are under 1 and lots of times only able to get in the kb. Sucks for downloading , but buddy taking care of it for me. Glad he's a pinball guy, just far away.

#3256 3 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Installed my type 13 speaker light kit a couple of nights ago. Sweet look for sure--are those Zeppelin propellers??--but bent plastic from Pinball Life doesn't quite solve the glass reflections from the speaker lights since the speakers are wider than a DMD.
Loving the game, but really looking forward to the EM spinner fix! Oh, and the topper too.

Hit the W, G, R, or B button on the Speaker Light Kit remote and then the SPEED - button....this will turn down the brightness. This will effect the brightness on all of the light kit settings.

#3257 3 years ago

Cliffy now has the LZ shooter lane protector available for those interested.

PXL_20210318_221605342 (resized).jpgPXL_20210318_221605342 (resized).jpg
#3258 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Cliffy now has the LZ shooter lane protector available for those interested.
[quoted image]

I'm not seeing it on his website. Got a link?

#3259 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not seeing it on his website. Got a link?

Email him. He doesn’t have it up yet.

#3260 3 years ago

Got my mods in. Very happy with this pinball.

20210317_212023 (resized).jpg20210317_212023 (resized).jpg20210317_212027 (resized).jpg20210317_212027 (resized).jpg
#3261 3 years ago

Got the speaker light kit in today , so many options. I like it to pulse with the music best. He also downsized the hermit to fit. I'll have to find some speakers that don't clash, which sucks because the pyles sound so good

#3262 3 years ago

Anybody know where I can get a Zeppelin key chain like one of these?

941C09F8-B524-450B-9DD0-1DC3B7CB5459 (resized).jpeg941C09F8-B524-450B-9DD0-1DC3B7CB5459 (resized).jpeg
#3263 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

[quoted image]

It’s a guy up in crystal lake. Can’t remember his name but he’s on craigslist,eBay, and here often.

#3264 3 years ago

I need to center hermit a bit more

20210318_182730 (resized).jpg20210318_182730 (resized).jpg20210318_182900 (resized).jpg20210318_182900 (resized).jpg
#3265 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Push and hold both flippers, cycle thru until you see music

I only get 3 options. No music.
Wondering if that is an LE only item?
Also kind find it in adjustments.

20210318_180605 (resized).jpg20210318_180605 (resized).jpg20210318_180610 (resized).jpg20210318_180610 (resized).jpg20210318_180612 (resized).jpg20210318_180612 (resized).jpg
#3266 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Maybe not coded in yet? Its on ehoh premium, but came in 2 codes ago there.

20210318_181733 (resized).jpg20210318_181733 (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3267 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Maybe not coded in yet? Its on ehoh premium, but came in 2 codes ago there.
[quoted image]

Thank You. Indeed only a LE option currently.

#3268 3 years ago

It will get coded in im sure

#3269 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/mr_tantrum
send him a pm and he will sort you out.
cheers

#3270 3 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

It’s a guy up in crystal lake. Can’t remember his name but he’s on craigslist,eBay, and here often.

Thanx. I’ll try to figure out who he is. Crystal lake is close. I’m in Oswego.

#3271 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I need to center hermit a bit more [quoted image][quoted image]

looks nice

#3272 3 years ago

i might want that upgrade

#3273 3 years ago

Would look better with different speaker. But the pyles sound so good its hard for me to change

#3274 3 years ago

My woes with the 1-way wire gate at the top of the ball launching lane continue. Yesterday it came flying out right onto the playfield. I stopped playing immediately and removed it. Widening it a little by bending it seems to be only a temporary fix. Any ideas on a permanent fix? I am thinking of putting a little blob of liquid weld on one end to stop it from coming back through the hole. Alternatively, I could just play the game without the gate ...if a ball goes down there it gets launched back out anyway? Thoughts?

#3275 3 years ago
Quoted from Zosotatt:

My woes with the 1-way wire gate at the top of the ball launching lane continue. Yesterday it came flying out right onto the playfield. I stopped playing immediately and removed it. Widening it a little by bending it seems to be only a temporary fix. Any ideas on a permanent fix? I am thinking of putting a little blob of liquid weld on one end to stop it from coming back through the hole. Alternatively, I could just play the game without the gate ...if a ball goes down there it gets launched back out anyway? Thoughts?

Reinstall then bend the very end that sticks through the hole. I haven't had any more problems

#3276 3 years ago

Its not detrimental to not have it in there, so if bending end over doesn't solve problem I'd leave it out. Deadpool had lots of lane returns during game , never bothered me.

#3277 3 years ago

I have DJ Mixer on my Premium. Are we sure the pro doesn't have it on the latest code? I thought all models had it.

#3278 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I have DJ Mixer on my Premium. Are we sure the pro doesn't have it on the latest code? I thought all models had it.

Did you turn it on in settings somewhere?
Also wondering if you just download the LE code?
I'm on .95 code and downloaded the Premium.

#3279 3 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have my pro set up on free play with the latest code and DJ Mixer is an option. If you’re on coin drop, the DJ Mixer option is not available.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3280 3 years ago
Quoted from Zosotatt:

I just had the same problem for the first time yesterday of course I was in the middle of a great game

#3281 3 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

I have my pro set up on free play with the latest code and DJ Mixer is an option. If you’re on coin drop, the DJ Mixer option is not available.
[quoted image]

Thats it! Thank You. Guess i should move to Freeplay.

#3282 3 years ago

Finally made it to the EM Frenzy and what was already the best spinner in pinball is over the top amazing now.

I’m noticing some other behavioral changes to the em as well, seems to be holding ball longer for a captive hit now and I never noticed this in the middle of a EM MB after so many spins it will grab a ball, tied to the green flasher in middle labeled grab and rock out or something like that.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3283 3 years ago

Within the spare parts bag that came with the Pro there is a Led Zeppelin rectangular piece (see photo); its easy enough to see where the other parts go, but this rectangular piece (with only one drilled hole) has me stumped?

IMG_1142 (resized).jpgIMG_1142 (resized).jpg
#3284 3 years ago
Quoted from Zosotatt:

Within the spare parts bag that came with the Pro there is a Led Zeppelin rectangular piece (see photo); its easy enough to see where the other parts go, but this rectangular piece (with only one drilled hole) has me stumped?

I've always assumed those are just for keychains.

#3285 3 years ago
Quoted from Zosotatt:

[quoted image]

Key fob, coin door.

#3286 3 years ago

How do you get to DJ Mixer ,I Have not seen this on LE ?

#3287 3 years ago

EM
So we have never got electric magic multi ball ?

The ball will lock to magnet and lower under playfield .Game then sits there a while before going into ball search and then EM Raises and ball rolls out right down the middle ,Sometimes when it raises the magnut will momentary grab ball and release it and will not drain down the middle ? Anyone seen this ? Suggestions Thanks

#3288 3 years ago

re: my ongoing issues with the wire gate coming out of its bracket. I'm hesitant to bend the one end as I fear I might just break it and end up with no gate at all. I'm thinking a blob of this epoxy on the straight end of the wire might prevent the gate from escaping. I tested it out on a small piece of steel and it is solid and cannot be pulled off. Feedback on this proposed solution welcome...

IMG_1143_fix (resized).jpgIMG_1143_fix (resized).jpg
#3289 3 years ago
Quoted from Zosotatt:

re: my ongoing issues with the wire gate coming out of its bracket. I'm hesitant to bend the one end as I fear I might just break it and end up with no gate at all. I'm thinking a blob of this epoxy on the straight end of the wire might prevent the gate from escaping. I tested it out on a small piece of steel and it is solid and cannot be pulled off. Feedback on this proposed solution welcome...
[quoted image]

You gonna be able to remove if you do? I'd play without gate for a few days, only downside i see is flow if it goes into shooter lane

#3290 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnsarcade:

EM
So we have never got electric magic multi ball ?
The ball will lock to magnet and lower under playfield .Game then sits there a while before going into ball search and then EM Raises and ball rolls out right down the middle ,Sometimes when it raises the magnut will momentary grab ball and release it and will not drain down the middle ? Anyone seen this ? Suggestions Thanks

I've experienced that a few times. Haven't been able to figure out the sequence of events that causes it. Have also successfully started EM multiball so it isn't consistent.

#3291 3 years ago

Anyone have their ball gate bend to where it won’t close? What did you do to correct it aside from bending it back into place?

5C116FA2-1EB3-4739-A01E-2CC1A067341F (resized).jpeg5C116FA2-1EB3-4739-A01E-2CC1A067341F (resized).jpeg
#3292 3 years ago

You can "Taste the Rainbow" or you can Embrace the Orange...

Hell of a time getting my speaker light kit installed thanks to some factory worker completely stripping out one of the small screws that attach the LCD to the speaker plate. They got it good and tight, then stripped out the head. Must have been a Friday afternoon. Anyway, all is good and I'm liking the new look.

Random thought: The base line on Ramble On has got to be one of the best ever! Ear worm city for me.

20210319_212153 (resized).jpg20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
#3293 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

You can "Taste the Rainbow" or you can Embrace the Orange...
Hell of a time getting my speaker light kit installed thanks to some factory worker completely stripping out one of the small screws that attach the LCD to the speaker plate. They got it good and tight, then stripped out the head. Must have been a Friday afternoon. Anyway, all is good and I'm liking the new look.
Random thought: The base line on Ramble On has got to be one of the best ever! Ear worm city for me.
[quoted image]

I had a screw in ehoh same way, laid a thread in it to help take up gap. Im amazed at how often I hear a new background noise in this pin. Sound effects are truly amazing!!

#3294 3 years ago

After installing the new code, often when starting a new game, the electric magic stage is in the raised position. Is any one else having the same experience?

#3295 3 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

My lower left VUK has always made a louder than average knocking noise when ejecting the ball. Seems to play fine but am wondering if there is an underlying issue that could be a bigger problem down the road.

I thought the same with my Prem. I mentioned it to the seller and was told " you are being too picky, if it works ,that's the way it is. " Mine works fin
e as well.

#3296 3 years ago
Quoted from Redrider:

After installing the new code, often when starting a new game, the electric magic stage is in the raised position. Is any one else having the same experience?

That's normal, as are the delays in rising and falling. Get used to it...it's to avoid the ball crashing into it when it's moving. I made an ass of myself earlier in this thread because it was driving me nuts.

#3297 3 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Anyone have their ball gate bend to where it won’t close? What did you do to correct it aside from bending it back into place?
[quoted image]

Yep. Same issue. I took it out, carefully bent it back to flat (except the small portion that holds it on its rack) , and replaced it. That worked for probably 300 plays but it happened again last night. I followed the same procedure and seems to be working again, not hanging up. I am trying to get a couple of spares because I expect that it will continue to happen and eventually break from the bending back into place.

#3298 3 years ago
Quoted from RexPins:

Anyone's upper control gate occasionally slow down/impede the ball slightly when shooting the right orbit? It's almost like the ball hits something and it slows it enough that it doesn't make it to the lock scoop. Since the coil opens the gate coming from that direction, I don't think it has anything to do with timing of gate activation. I've even theorized that the ball is getting slightly airborne on some shots and hitting the mechanism or bracket. Any thoughts/anyone else experiencing?
Love this game!

Thanks for the post!

Yes. I see the same behavior. It is most noticeable when going for the upper lock to change a song after achieving 5 gold records. I would imagine it would be a clear path to the lock but it definitely gets impeded at the diverter and doesn’t make it to the lock. Usually drops into the pops. You have any luck in determining a cause?

#3299 3 years ago
Quoted from Redrider:

I thought the same with my Prem. I mentioned it to the seller and was told " you are being too picky, if it works ,that's the way it is. " Mine works fin
e as well.

The clunky kick out is more or less normal, but it's not right. I played 2 different pros that both made the noise. When I got my premium it never did it. One day I moved my machine and it started doing it. I opened it up and inspected the mech and I could see signs of metal on metal contact. I took the mech apart and added a 7/16th white rubber ring right at the base of the plunger. The base is hollow and the ring fit right inside it. Noise gone! Recently I moved my machine again and guess what? Noise came back. Then after maybe a dozen games the noise was gone again.

Here is a drawing. It is from LOTR but similar enough. Add the ring and push it into the hollow base. It may not be a 100% fix, but it will help for sure.

plunger w ring.JPG (resized).pngplunger w ring.JPG (resized).png
#3300 3 years ago
Quoted from Mapalot:

Yep. Same issue. I took it out, carefully bent it back to flat (except the small portion that holds it on its rack) , and replaced it. That worked for probably 300 plays but it happened again last night. I followed the same procedure and seems to be working again, not hanging up. I am trying to get a couple of spares because I expect that it will continue to happen and eventually break from the bending back into place.

Thanks for the info. I’ve contacted Stern about a replacement but will bend it back in the meantime.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.99
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 9,601 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/66?hl=potatoloco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.