20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,658 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 194.
#2851 3 years ago

So there is the basic cover only, cover with nice looking wood Gibson guitar and the deluxe version with guitar and my custom designed, hand painted, 3D printed Zosa amp.

Just ordered looks great fair price. Thanks

#2852 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Just wanted to show off some pictures of my new mods for Led Zep. I have a pinside shop Space Coast Pinball and will be selling these for the time being. From the first day I got the machine, I noticed the ugly diverter mech on backboard and figured someone needed to make a dress up kit. Eventually after designing and 3D printing just a cover, I made two more versions of increasing complexity to fill the whole corner. So there is the basic cover only, cover with nice looking wood Gibson guitar and the deluxe version with guitar and my custom designed, hand painted, 3D printed Zosa amp.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/by-game/2932-stern-led-zeppelin-le
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

This looks great, might be best mod yet for LZ.

This coming from someone who is certainly picky!

#2853 3 years ago

People talking about Stern's expression lighting on Led Zeppelin and how awesome it is. I really do think it fits perfect with the Led Zeppelin theme and gives off that psychedelic look. People have been wondering if Stern will continue to use them on future titles? I have to say they fit really well for Led Zeppelin but I might not care for them on other titles? I may not want Stern to have them on themes that really do not fit(cough Godzilla). I never was a big fan of Pin-stadiums so I may be bias?

#2854 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

People talking about Stern's expression lighting on Led Zeppelin and how awesome it is. I really do think it fits perfect with the Led Zeppelin theme and gives off that psychedelic look. People have been wondering if Stern will continue to use them on future titles? I have to say they fit really well for Led Zeppelin but I might not care for them on other titles? I may not want Stern to have them on themes that really do not fit(cough Godzilla). I never was a big fan of Pin-stadiums so I may be bias?

I agree and they should not be used on every machine and the same can be said about JJP’s hot rails.

I wouldn’t want every game to be like this, could get quite annoying!

Anyone notice how LZ puts off more heat than other recent sterns? Has to be the lighting I assume. After game is on for a while you can really feel it when you open coin door.

#2855 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I wouldn’t want every game to be like this, could get quite annoying!

Yes exactly, they make Led Zeppelin unique and special, but on other games they may be a distraction. If they implement them on future titles and only the Premium/LE models have them it may give me another reason to go Pro. Kinda hoping it is a one off thing with Led Zeppelin?

#2856 3 years ago

But don't you think they can make it unique for each game if they choose to use it? Godzilla could have a red/ yellow fire effect? Jaws could be blue water with red blood? It really makes lz pop, so I would expect it to be used in at least some future pins.

#2857 3 years ago

First time poster here. Been lurking for a while, but decided to join in on the fun. Seems like some cool people around here. I Ordered my first-ever Pinball machine back on 2/2/21 - the Led Zep Premium - should show up in a month or so from Great American Pinball in West Chicago. Great guys to deal with. I'm very excited to say the least...Ordered up some cool mods from Lermods as well as the space coast Doubleneck guitar cover. Really looking forward to getting this in my house! I've learned a lot from scrolling these pages and I will still have a lot to learn as I move forward. Cheers to all and thanks for the great info you've all provided so far. This game looks insanely fun! Can't wait for it to arrive!

#2858 3 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

First time poster here. Been lurking for a while, but decided to join in on the fun. Seems like some cool people around here. I Ordered my first-ever Pinball machine back on 2/2/21 - the Led Zep Premium - should show up in a month or so from Great American Pinball in West Chicago. Great guys to deal with. I'm very excited to say the least...Ordered up some cool mods from Lermods as well as the space coast Doubleneck guitar cover. Really looking forward to getting this in my house! I've learned a lot from scrolling these pages and I will still have a lot to learn as I move forward. Cheers to all and thanks for the great info you've all provided so far. This game looks insanely fun! Can't wait for it to arrive!

Congratulations on your first pin and welcome! Fair warning, these things multiply!

#2859 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Congratulations on your first pin and welcome! Fair warning, these things multiply!

Breed faster than rabbits!!!!

#2860 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Thank you - appreciate it! Yeah it was between Metallica And LZ for my first one. Went with LZ, and planning on tracking down a Metallica further down the road.

#2861 3 years ago

Anyone get the topper yet?

#2862 3 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Anyone get the topper yet?

I was wondering the same thing. Definitely no one posted it yet. I am getting something in the mail soon but I think it's just the plunger. Maybe it's both. That would be awesome.

#2863 3 years ago

#2864 3 years ago

Some nice apron cards just showed up on the custom apron card thread. Cant seem to bring link over

#2865 3 years ago

Anyone else hear from distro regarding accessories? Been pretty quiet for something that was due in feb.

#2866 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Some nice apron cards just showed up on the custom apron card thread. Cant seem to bring link over

I just asked him to do some mothership art inspired cards.

Don’t think we need more Icarus on the LE do we?

#2867 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Ha! Those were the ones I liked the best because it fit the color scheme and LE theme the best.

#2868 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Ha! Those were the ones I liked the best because it fit the color scheme and LE theme the best.

Sure the coloring is fine but did we need more Icarus?

#2869 3 years ago

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Icarus.

#2870 3 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Welcome. You made a great choice for the first of many pins!

#2871 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

No more ick for me. Glad I changed pop caps out, looks so much better in game play

#2872 3 years ago

The caps i had silverballdesigns do look really good. There's a shield on upper right cap to prevent the ball from getting stuck, and that cap has a slot cut into it. I didn't see that when I ordered, but have not had a ball even bounce in that direction . He can make any design you want. Very happy with what I have.

#2873 3 years ago

beelzeboob man am I glad I followed your lead and picked up a pinwoofer audio upgrade! Such a huge a huge improvement over the stock audio and the only mod this game needs in my opinion. The music sounds great but the actual game sounds are so much punchier.

#2874 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Sure the coloring is fine but did we need more Icarus?

Yes. I never tire of seeing another man with a penis that's shorter than mine.

#2875 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

#2876 3 years ago

Check out the latest custom rule cards based on Mothership...sweet!

#2877 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Damn man,

#2878 3 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Welcome. I also buy all my machines from Mike at Great American Pinball. Couldn’t be happier with my zeppelin LE he got me.

#2879 3 years ago

Here is what he came up with

22E4827A-0F5D-423C-BD17-845CFDC794DE (resized).jpeg22E4827A-0F5D-423C-BD17-845CFDC794DE (resized).jpeg3103E513-68EB-446A-B382-DB7B701938CF (resized).jpeg3103E513-68EB-446A-B382-DB7B701938CF (resized).jpeg675D4B47-8619-4009-82E5-5BFB4867BA8A (resized).jpeg675D4B47-8619-4009-82E5-5BFB4867BA8A (resized).jpeg8F8A4584-3209-4C81-B10A-13355198682E (resized).jpeg8F8A4584-3209-4C81-B10A-13355198682E (resized).jpegCC82743D-74FE-4473-8096-68DD8FD5A17E (resized).jpegCC82743D-74FE-4473-8096-68DD8FD5A17E (resized).jpegE140C368-8BB9-4D4D-9F35-CFB52C531724 (resized).jpegE140C368-8BB9-4D4D-9F35-CFB52C531724 (resized).jpegF6AAD22D-3E98-41D3-B3EF-094905E5B0AB (resized).jpegF6AAD22D-3E98-41D3-B3EF-094905E5B0AB (resized).jpeg
#2880 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Welcome. I also buy all my machines from Mike at Great American Pinball. Couldn’t be happier with my zeppelin LE he got me.

I agree. Positives with GAP.

The funny thing is I passed on the LE because I didn't/don't like the package color on it at all.

#2881 3 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I agree. Positives with GAP.
The funny thing is I passed on the LE because I didn't/don't like the package color on it at all.

Its soooooooooooooo much better in person.

#2882 3 years ago

For anyone lamenting the absence of "The Object", here's a slick way to add it -- with my 3D coin reject buttons!

The mysterious black obelisk is literally popping out at you from the surface of the button! These buttons are 3D-printed with multiple filaments, including your choice of translucent base color.

LedZep_1_RCP (resized).jpgLedZep_1_RCP (resized).jpg

LedZep_2_RCP (resized).jpgLedZep_2_RCP (resized).jpg

Available in my shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04899-3d-coin-reject-buttons-led-zeppelin

#2883 3 years ago

Cool! I've felt all along that Ic on a stick should have been the "object" instead, and have it spin when hit (via a motor) instead of jump. And then of course we need "Achilles Last Stand" in the playlist. Just 4 or 5 more tunes would be great.

#2884 3 years ago

Got the Mezel Mods Big Ben mod for the back right corner. It's pretty stunning...one of the best mods I think they've put out. (To be fair, I think the speaker/guitar mod posted earlier in this thread is great too, as well as Lermods hermit mod, which I also have installed.) Mo' options, mo' better.

#2885 3 years ago

Whats the plan for the action button in the game? Anybody heard

#2886 3 years ago

I'm still loving this game! About 410 games played in just under 3 weeks. I discovered something that is more about my play style than it is the game. I REALLY don't enjoy the Top of the Charts Challenge Mode. I mean, it's a great mode. I just suck at it. When I have to try to hit stuff in a hurry, I can't hit shit. The left scoop becomes impossible. The balls keep getting in the way. I can barely break 9 minutes. It's stressful and not fun for me.

Then I go back to regular gameplay and I realize how great this game is!

#2887 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I'm still loving this game! About 410 games played in just under 3 weeks. I discovered something that is more about my play style than it is the game. I REALLY don't enjoy the Top of the Charts Challenge Mode. I mean, it's a great mode. I just suck at it. When I have to try to hit stuff in a hurry, I can't hit shit. The left scoop becomes impossible. The balls keep getting in the way. I can barely break 9 minutes. It's stressful and not fun for me.
Then I go back to regular gameplay and I realize how great this game is!

Poor guy, I can't even complete the damn mode with a decent score haha. But I agree, the game itself is much better than the mode. And will only get better with such a young code, some easy fixes on spinner hopefully.

#2888 3 years ago

Here's a look at 'The Object' 3D coin reject buttons in orange and white/clear.

I REALLY dislike the design of the Suzo Happ button assembly -- that stupid yellow housing makes the color look less vibrant, and also forces the light to be ABOVE the button area instead of BEHIND it. I've made the replacement button a little thinner to allow more light to come through.

LedZep_3_RCP (resized).jpgLedZep_3_RCP (resized).jpg

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04899-3d-coin-reject-buttons-led-zeppelin

#2889 3 years ago

Man my Led Zeppelin LE is seriously getting tricked out.

I want to say thank you to Coindropper for making some badass custom cards. He did an amazing job(exactly what I wanted) and I think I may try and reach out to him and send him a donation or care package. Pinside is really awesome and I feel fortunate to be surrounded by so many talented individuals. Now just waiting for one of my last mods from Kimball's pinballs

Coindroppers cards are spectacular and I am having difficulty choosing which one's I want to use. Here are my top two currently(I feel they will pop with the LE)

LZ Instruction card (resized).jpgLZ Instruction card (resized).jpgLZ songs card (resized).jpgLZ songs card (resized).jpg
#2890 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Man my Led Zeppelin LE is seriously getting tricked out.
I want to say thank you to Coindropper for making some badass custom cards. He did an amazing job(exactly what I wanted) and I think I may try and reach out to him and send him a donation or care package. Pinside is really awesome and I feel fortunate to be surrounded by so many talented individuals. Now just waiting for one of my last mods from Kimball's pinballs
Coindroppers cards are spectacular and I am having difficulty choosing which one's I want to use. Here are my top two currently(I feel they will pop with the LE)
[quoted image][quoted image]

What did you get from Kimball's? There's nothing on their site.

#2891 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What did you get from Kimball's? There's nothing on their site.

He is still working on finalizing the 3D Led Zeppelin speaker cutouts, some cool stuff in the works.

Speaker 3D (resized).jpgSpeaker 3D (resized).jpg
#2892 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Got the Mezel Mods Big Ben mod for the back right corner. It's pretty stunning...one of the best mods I think they've put out. (To be fair, I think the speaker/guitar mod posted earlier in this thread is great too, as well as Lermods hermit mod, which I also have installed.) Mo' options, mo' better.

Where did you decide to install the Hermit mod?

#2893 3 years ago

I also want to thank everyone here on this thread, I know it is just a handful of us but I have had a great time with this new game purchase. I thought I had a blast years ago modding out and discussing my Tron with good old Centerflank, now I am really enjoying myself with discussions in this thread. This is what Pinside is really all about and I find it to be one of the most fulfilling aspects of the forum. Falling in love with my Led Zeppelin is proving to be as great as falling in love with my Tron.

Good times

#2894 3 years ago

Just ordered from Doug at speaker light kits ,the type 13 kit, and he's resizing the hermit acrylics to fit the round speaker opening. Great guy to deal with, very accommodating. Will be a couple of weeks to recieve , lookin forward to them.

Screenshot_20210304-071543_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210304-071543_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#2895 3 years ago

Someone asked me about where to order the custom cards from Coindropper. I just thought I would repeat my reply, that you do not need to order anything and Coindropper has made them for free on his thread(super cool guy). To check out the Free cards visit the other thread for several choices-here is the link....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/23#

What I do is buy high quality photo paper from Walmart or BestBuy and then I change my printer settings to the highest quality level and I change the paper type to high quality glossy paper option to print out.

If you do print some of Coindroppers cards-may post some pics of them installed in his thread or reach out and thank him personally.

#2896 3 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Where did you decide to install the Hermit mod?

I put it right on the side by the upper flipper. Yes...you have to put it on the little Physical Graffiti album cover, but you don't see that anyway because it's so small and dark. But I like that he faces to the left just like in the picture, and the lantern is always lit (although a little tough to see because the game is so damn bright!).

#2897 3 years ago

I got my fugly Stern shooter rod today.

#2898 3 years ago

Does anyone have the metal Gate from the shooter lane keep popping out? See attached pics. I put it back in and bend it outward, 5-10 games later comes back out.

20210218_200447 (resized).jpg20210218_200447 (resized).jpg20210218_200435 (resized).jpg20210218_200435 (resized).jpg
#2899 3 years ago
Quoted from Wopmike2001:

Does anyone have the metal Gate from the shooter lane keep popping out?

Yes, but it’s lasted pretty long the last time I’d bent it out...I’m thinking of soldering a little bump on the side that keeps coming out of the hole if it does it again

#2900 3 years ago
Quoted from Wopmike2001:

Does anyone have the metal Gate from the shooter lane keep popping out? See attached pics. I put it back in and bend it outward, 5-10 games later comes back out.

Same. Either bend more aggressively, or adjust the shooter lane exit ball guide to allow the one way gate to sit closer to the metal bracket it hangs on on the right side. I had to do the latter. That ball guide is easily adjustable, loosen screw, move ball guide, tighten back up. Obviously it changes how the shooter lane shoots the ball though which is not ideal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 65.99
5,699 (OBO)
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,658 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 194.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/58?hl=largemouthass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.