20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 194.
#2001 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Got my premium this morning. Game looks so much better sitting in your house. Glass is super tight. I replaced it with Invisiglass and it is slightly looser. I had to bend both the side brackets holding the spinner. It has worked great ever since. It does rip! It is a great player.
I like the looks and sound. I do not mind the call outs. The sound effects are great. The factory speakers are good enough for me also. The side lights are also great. The pin is a beauty.
I do not like the new on/off switch location on the back box.
This pin will never leave while I am still living.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice collection and damn you have just enough room barely to fit them in there.

#2002 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Nice collection and damn you have just enough room barely to fit them in there.

Thanks. I moved the pool table two feet. I used my lift table on one end and pushed it. I guess I am done.

#2003 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Thanks. I moved the pool table two feet. I used my lift table on one end and pushed it. I guess I am done.

I think it's more about the height than the depth - I am guessing you are not much for toppers...

#2004 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

please let me know if they fit mine are on the way

Just installed pinwoofer kit, and I added backbox speakers to it. Amazing sound quality and took 15 minutes to install. Watch hurry up pinball pinwoofer install on utube. Plus, the pyle speakers looks soooooo good!

20210210_155311 (resized).jpg20210210_155311 (resized).jpg20210210_155731 (resized).jpg20210210_155731 (resized).jpg20210210_155714 (resized).jpg20210210_155714 (resized).jpg20210210_155906 (resized).jpg20210210_155906 (resized).jpg

#2005 3 years ago
Quoted from apessino:

I think it's more about the height than the depth - I am guessing you are not much for toppers...

I would like the cloud on TAF but...

Someone skimped when they built this house.

#2006 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just installed pinwoofer kit, and I added backbox speakers to it. Amazing sound quality and took 15 minutes to install. Watch hurry up pinball pinwoofer install on utube. Plus, the pyle speakers looks soooooo good!

that is some cool carpet in your game room

#2007 3 years ago

Thanks!! I need more black lights tho,,

#2008 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Was talking about height so no toppers for you

#2009 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Do you have a link for the Pyle speakers?

#2010 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just installed pinwoofer kit, and I added backbox speakers to it. Amazing sound quality and took 15 minutes to install.

Below is a link to what Hayfarmer put in his LE; this system includes everything you'll need for any of the trim packages:

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-5-25in-spike-super-kit/

Nice work buddy!

-Dan

#2011 3 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Below is a link to what hayfarmer put in his LE; this system includes everything you'll need for any of the trim packages:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-5-25in-spike-super-kit/
Nice work buddy!
-Dan

Highly recommend!! Posted my best score by 70 mill after install

#2012 3 years ago

Decided to go with yellow superbands.

3F955308-3E56-48E6-A9E4-8CE50D6B9B4E (resized).jpeg3F955308-3E56-48E6-A9E4-8CE50D6B9B4E (resized).jpeg
#2013 3 years ago

I was kind of surprised to see that Stern put out a pretty darn nice rule sheet for the game on their website.

https://sternpinball.com/game/led-zeppelin/

#2014 3 years ago
Quoted from EMDude:

Decided to go with yellow superbands.
[quoted image]

Great choice. Yellow definitely looks better. Too bad no tie dyed ones lol.

#2015 3 years ago

So all accessories are sold out. Why doesn’t Stern keep selling them? The art blades with lights to upgrade the pro is even sold out. If demand is there why stop and only sell a few? I missed out on BKSOR shooter knob , but found a topper near MSRP

#2016 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Do you have a link for the Pyle speakers?

I put in very nice Kenwood in ehoh, no noticable difference. To really get the sound an amp is needed.

#2017 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I put in very nice Kenwood in ehoh, no noticable difference. To really get the sound an amp is needed.

I added a Polk sub to my BKSOR and that definitely helped.

#2018 3 years ago

Toppers from cointaker with perfect play bands from pinball life

20210211_094638 (resized).jpg20210211_094638 (resized).jpg20210211_094643 (resized).jpg20210211_094643 (resized).jpg20210211_094649 (resized).jpg20210211_094649 (resized).jpg
#2019 3 years ago

My god, this thing shoots like a dream. So many satisfying shots. I haven’t got a clue what I’m doing (yet) but I’m loving doing it. And such a beauty to behold.

#2020 3 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

My god, this thing shoots like a dream. So many satisfying shots. I haven’t got a clue what I’m doing (yet) but I’m loving doing it. And such a beauty to behold.

This helped me a lot. Especially locking into 4 balls

Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I had a chance to play quite a few games and just need to share some of my findings. Game is amazing shooter and the code as it is, Is excellent.
Each song is different in its characteristics and shots that need to be made. Songs change shots based on what part of the song you are in (verse, chorus, solo, bridge, etc). This is done very well! I especially like Guitar solo. The Solo on some songs lights the Center ramp. Which is an easy shot. I try to hit Icarus just before the solo to get my multiplier active. Then just watch the millions rack up repeatedly hitting the center ramp!
I am especially Liking Kashmir. Here is why.
Kashmir Verse shots start at Left eject and right orbit.. Every time you make a shot on the left (during verse) It will move the next shot one over to the right. When you make the right orbit shot, it will move the next shot one over to the left. The goal is to alternate shots, from the left to the right until the shot converges in the middle ( Center ramp). Then your center ramp shot will be the lit shot for the remainder of the chorus. I was able to take Kashmir to 17 Gold records doing this getting 5M plus center ramp shots.
My goal right now is to get to Top of Charts multiball (Wizard Mode)
I made it!
The coding inside of Top of the Charts is incredible.
To get to Top of the Charts you need to have at least 5 Gold records in all 10 songs.
Once the mode starts, your goal is to get the songs to platinum status buy getting all the songs to Platinum status.
The mode is coded very good right now. If you had 7 gold in a particular song, you now have to get 3 more gold in that song to reach platinum and then move to the next song. They also included add a ball as each song goes platinum. It also incorporates ball locks in this wizard mode. Which is great because you only lose Top of the charts, if you drain all balls or do not reach platinum by the time the song ends. So buy locking a ball, you have one in reserve in case the one your playing drains.
This game is amazingly challenging and fun. Its easy to understand!
I was 5 gold records away from ?multiball.
Here are some of the notable accomplishments
1.5 Billion Score
Icarus 12.9 multiplier
20M song jackpots
Electric Magic 7M spinner value
Note ( spinner value will keep increasing WITHOUT resetting if you keep it spinning. I.E. Spinner does not stop)
I went pretty far inside of Top of the charts. I was only 5 Gold away from ?multiball
I posted the gameplay here

#2021 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Big thumbs up to Dan@pinwoofer. Put his super kit in EHOH,took it to the next level. Cant wait to see what it does for LZ

#2022 3 years ago

Just heard from shipping co. My premium will be here tomorrow!

#2023 3 years ago

Just opened my new Premium, The screen is working and the light in the back box is working
other than that the game is completely dead, no playfield lights, wont start a game. Message saying node board 189 not found(door is closed) but it goes away.

I don't see anything loose

Any help would be greatly appreciated

#2024 3 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

Just opened my new Premium, The screen is working and the light in the back box is working
other than that the game is completely dead, no playfield lights, wont start a game. Message saying node board 189 not found(door is closed) but it goes away.
I don't see anything loose
Any help would be greatly appreciated

I forgot to mention , I can get into the service menus and they appear to be working

#2025 3 years ago

20210211_153544 (resized).jpg20210211_153544 (resized).jpgAnyone gotten this technician alert, and/or any advice on how to fix it?

#2026 3 years ago

Spinner in EM keeps bending arms and hanging wrong. Must be taking hits on the edge. I have to bend them straight again so it hangs correctly.
Maybe the arms need to be a lot thicker.

On a good note, I put in a shaker from Pinball Life in my premium. Took about 20 minutes and works great. Plug and play.
Instructions should say to plug in to CN16 not CN2. Had to trim the cover to clear the coinbox surround.

#2027 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Spinner in EM keeps bending arms and hanging wrong. Must be taking hits on the edge. I have to bend them straight again so it hangs correctly.
On a good note, I put in a shaker from Pinball Life in my premium. Took about 20 minutes and works great. Plug and play.
Instructions should say to plug in to CN16 not CN2. Had to trim the cover to clear the coinbox surround.

Quoted from drummermike:

Since I turned my spinner around, no issues at all. Don't know why, maybe the spinner is weighted or curved slightly. Weird fix, but seems to work so far. I sent pics to stern, of spinner and top plastic getting dents, got initial reply of more pics, haven't heard back

#2028 3 years ago

I forgot to mention , I can get into the service menus and they appear to be working

the interlock switch wasn't pushed in the bracket all the way. Game is working fine now

#2029 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Since I turned my spinner around, no issues at all. Don't know why, maybe the spinner is weighted or curved slightly. Weird fix, but seems to work so far. I sent pics to stern, of spinner and top plastic getting dents, got initial reply of more pics, haven't heard back

That sucks. I wonder if -- since all the streams that device was hammered w/out issue -- they use cheaper parts than on the protos. Just too many issues reported on the games main feature.

#2030 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Did you take it apart to get the arms out of the holes?

I have 8 pins with spinners and they all have the bottom slanted forward.

#2031 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Before you go flipping it around I would lube it. I put some dry lube on qtip and applied to arms and I’m 125 plays in with no issues.

I will say I think the balance of spinner seems slightly off compared to all my other games with spinners.
Despite no hang ups, it never seems to rest completely vertical and it does have play from side to side.

#2032 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Before you go flipping it around I would lube it. I put some dry lube on qtip and applied to arms and I’m 125 plays in with no issues.

It spins great since I bent the brackets out. The bottom edge is getting hit causing the arms to bend.

All the spinners in my 8 pins including LZ are tipped bottom forward. Maybe it should tip backwards.

#2033 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

I have 8 pins with spinners and they all have the bottom slanted forward.

No, just spread bracket ear enough to get spinner out and turned it around so dark image is facing forward

20210211_141203 (resized).jpg20210211_141203 (resized).jpg
#2034 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No, just spread bracket ear enough to get spinner out and turned it around so dark image is facing forward[quoted image]

OK. I will try that tomorrow. Thanks.

#2035 3 years ago

Finally, number 94 in the house!

1A408349-EDD6-41B0-9B79-017D52748CDD (resized).jpeg1A408349-EDD6-41B0-9B79-017D52748CDD (resized).jpegB3D8207E-669A-4C18-AFD5-DE63F6074343 (resized).jpegB3D8207E-669A-4C18-AFD5-DE63F6074343 (resized).jpeg
#2036 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

It spins great since I bent the brackets out. The bottom edge is getting hit causing the arms to bend.
All the spinners in my 8 pins including LZ are tipped bottom forward. Maybe it should tip backwards.

I’m not sure, most of mine are pretty vertical with only exception being Beatles which are opto spinners as well. Almost same orientation as LZ with bottom edge out slightly.

Either way you can tell by the wear to the bottom middle edge of spinner decal whether forward facing or reverse it’s taking a beating.

@hayfarmers looks just like mine except I didn’t spin mine around.

Edit - added Photo to show wear along bottom edge

F94CCDCE-478B-4BA9-8B5A-B763E31DA877 (resized).jpegF94CCDCE-478B-4BA9-8B5A-B763E31DA877 (resized).jpeg
#2037 3 years ago

Someone mentioned the welds on top of the right ramp, so I put some thin weather strip foam on to even out then some chrome tape. I think my friend has some of the holographic tape from future spa I'll try to get. They could of at least cleaned these welds up.

20210211_140802 (resized).jpg20210211_140802 (resized).jpg20210211_140922 (resized).jpg20210211_140922 (resized).jpg

#2038 3 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

I am feeling like the flippers are too strong?! I ain’t never said that before! Anyone tone them down in the settings?
Also, I am still fiddling the pitch to find where it plays best. 7.6 degrees was bad as gravity made it way too easy to trap up! Kept edging it down and am now 6.6 degrees. Bubble touching top line. Plays better i think.

#2039 3 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

I am feeling like the flippers are too strong?! I ain’t never said that before! Anyone tone them down in the settings?
Also, I am still fiddling the pitch to find where it plays best. 7.6 degrees was bad as gravity made it way too easy to trap up! Kept edging it down and am now 6.6 degrees. Bubble touching top line. Plays better i think.

I’ve been enjoying mine at 6.7 using pinguy app and backed up with digital level. If I don’t pure the shot it doesn’t make it up the ramp every time on right side.

If flippers dialed back I think that would complicate these long steep shots. Not sure.

#2040 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Someone mentioned the welds on top of the right ramp, so I put some thin weather strip foam on to even out then some chrome tape. I think my friend has some of the holographic tape from future spa I'll try to get. They could of at least cleaned these welds up.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That is calling for something to be designed to cover the scoop.

#2041 3 years ago

I was at 7.3 to start, down to 6.7 now. Seems good, very few rejects on center ramp and can still backhand right ramp,,, , occasionally

#2042 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m not sure, most of mine are pretty vertical with only exception being Beatles which are opto spinners as well. Almost same orientation as LZ with bottom edge out slightly.
Either way you can tell by the wear to the bottom middle edge of spinner decal whether forward facing or reverse it’s taking a beating.
@hayfarmers looks just like mine except I didn’t spin mine around.
Edit - added Photo to show wear along bottom edge[quoted image]

All the photos of EM that I see have the spinner bottom tipped forward.

#2043 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

That is calling for something to be designed to cover the scoop.

This is ok, but go look at your welds. They suck once you notice them. The lights play off this pretty good. Holographic will be better

#2044 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

All the photos of EM that I see have the spinner bottom tipped forward.

As is mine and I don’t know why. As you can see on my Beatles the left opto is the same just not showing the wear to decal and has 700+ plays on it.

Something I may do later is measure PF to bottom of spinner on all my games.

Something has to be different with this one. Unless it’s like I said earlier and magnet pull on ball is binding it or perhaps an occasional flyer off the leading edge metal trim causing high hits on spinner.

Happens so fast no way to know.

On another note since I mentioned a flyer, I had a ball as the EM was coming up go right over the top and it threw it all the way to the back right corner and trickled out of right loop.

Watch out for that!

77777313-BADC-492D-BBD3-4E6781C75B64 (resized).jpeg77777313-BADC-492D-BBD3-4E6781C75B64 (resized).jpeg
#2045 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

This is ok, but go look at your welds. They suck once you notice them. The lights play off this pretty good. Holographic will be better

Yep..not the best. Thanks for pointing that out!lol

Can’t not see that now, maybe I’ll put one of them mini LZ records up there.

B23AEDA2-2AAA-4B95-8482-BE1CB89E2F66 (resized).jpegB23AEDA2-2AAA-4B95-8482-BE1CB89E2F66 (resized).jpeg
#2046 3 years ago

the interlock switch wasn't pushed in the bracket all the way. Game is working fine now

Sorry, but what and where is the "interlock switch." Thanks.

#2047 3 years ago

Take a look at your top plastic. Mines gettin pretty good dents

20210211_141321 (resized).jpg20210211_141321 (resized).jpg20210211_141359 (resized).jpg20210211_141359 (resized).jpg20210211_141406 (resized).jpg20210211_141406 (resized).jpg
#2048 3 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

Sorry, but what and where is the "interlock switch." Thanks.

its the white button that the door pushes in when you close it, its to the left of the door
mine seems a little off

#2049 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Take a look at your top plastic. Mines gettin pretty good dents
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have one small one on left side. I don’t think that is avoidable and hopefully we can get spares.

Even if they put a metal edge protector on it I would imagine it would look like it got hit with a ball peen hammer.

#2050 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I have one small one on left side. I don’t think that is avoidable and hopefully we can get spares.
Even if they put a metal edge protector on it I would imagine it would look like it got hit with a ball peen hammer.

I think it needs to be cut at an angle. I've sent pics, got a reply, but nothing for 3 days now. If I get a replacement piece I'm going to try to plane off leading edge of original to see if it helps. Still freakin loving this game tho!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 194.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/41?hl=largemouthass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.