20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 194.
#1751 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What are you guys using to lube the spinner? I usually use a tiny bit of Superlube synthetic, but that's not really an "oil."
Also, anybody install the Pinwoofer GT Super kit? Wondering how improved the sound is...I'm about to get one. After all, it IS a music pin.

White lithium grease

#1752 3 years ago

I use zoom spout
Oil

#1753 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I use zoom spout
Oil

How IRONIC so do I!!!
Works great!!

#1754 3 years ago

Isopropyl is what I use for glass and pretty much everything I clean. But I'm also a vinyl wrap guy so it stems from that.

#1755 3 years ago

#15 just delivered and setup.

Time to play.

#1756 3 years ago
Quoted from zosofan:

#15 just delivered and setup.
Time to play.

Pretty sure your the lowest number I've seen yet, nice! Hopefully whoever ends up getting #69 is in this group lol

#1757 3 years ago

I did the spinner fix. Bent the 2 metal holders away from spinner. Also put a little 10w30 (this is all I had). I played a game about 25 min ago. I think it’s still spinning from the last game! All good.

#1758 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

There lies the problem, improper bending, bending the bracket and not the wire was suggested and a little oil.
When mine shows up today I’ll start with a drop of oil, if there is an issue I’ll move onto the bracket, if still an issue I will reverse it and then last resort is bending the wire.
This is just based off Steve R recommendation and what I gathered from everyone here.

I'd just reverse it asap. You can't tell any difference in looks and it appears to solve the problem. The holder will spread far enuf with your finger, dont pinch the wire to install or remove

#1759 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What are you guys using to lube the spinner? I usually use a tiny bit of Superlube synthetic, but that's not really an "oil."
Also, anybody install the Pinwoofer GT Super kit? Wondering how improved the sound is...I'm about to get one. After all, it IS a music pin.

I installed the PinWoofer GT 8in Spike-2 Super Kit this morning on my Zep LE. I opted to use the cabinet speaker that comes with the kit to replace the stock LE cabinet speaker - the PinWoofer is a slight upgrade in quality over the stock LE cabinet speaker. I also ordered the amplifier mounting bracket in blue. I kept the backbox speakers the same. I worked with Dan this morning - this was my first PinWoofer install - he was very responsive and helpful. I also spoke to him after the install to discuss the settings I came up with and give him some initial feedback. I was planning on doing a full review shortly after I get it fully dialed in (next 1-2 days), but thought I'd share a quick blurb here in the meantime because the question was asked.

In short, get it. Some may opt for just connecting a subwoofer, which I'm sure will offer an improvement, but my experience in music equipment - both listening and performing (I'll spare you the details, but I had long hair at one point) tells me this pin needs an amplification source upgrade. I cannot comment on the difference between the 2 approaches though as I've only listened to the difference between the LE stock sound and the PinWoofer kit. I can tell you that the difference I'm hearing is significant, both with music, sounds and call outs. It's important to note.....music (like art) is subjective and we all hear things in our "own way" if that makes sense so when I say "get it", it's based on my musical experience, preference, taste, etc...I'm sure others will weigh in with their thoughts.

Overall, the sound with the PinWoofer upgrade was what I was hoping for with the stock LE, but sadly the stock sound was disappointing, IMHO. For what we paid for this pin, in my opinion, this sound upgrade is a no brainer. My suggestion is upgrade as you see fit, but this pin needs an upgrade.

Again, full review coming shortly, including install notes and settings.

p.s. I thought this pin was addictive BEFORE the sound upgrade......

#1760 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Tri-flow, teflon makes it rip. Lasts a long time too.

tri flow (resized).jpgtri flow (resized).jpg
#1761 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I put one of these on my p o t c and the sound is amazing .I am tempted to switch it to my LE or buy another setup.of course I have a klipsch 10 in sub in the ready so not sure if thats enough overall sound.

#1762 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

I installed the PinWoofer GT 8in Spike-2 Super Kit this morning on my Zep LE. I opted to use the cabinet speaker that comes with the kit to replace the stock LE cabinet speaker - the PinWoofer is a slight upgrade in quality over the stock LE cabinet speaker. I also ordered the amplifier mounting bracket in blue. I kept the backbox speakers the same. I worked with Dan this morning - this was my first PinWoofer install - he was very responsive and helpful. I also spoke to him after the install to discuss the settings I came up with and give him some initial feedback. I was planning on doing a full review shortly after I get it fully dialed in (next 1-2 days), but thought I'd share a quick blurb here in the meantime because the question was asked.
In short, get it. Some may opt for just connecting a subwoofer, which I'm sure will offer an improvement, but my experience in music equipment - both listening and performing (I'll spare you the details, but I had long hair at one point) tells me this pin needs an amplification source upgrade. I cannot comment on the difference between the 2 approaches though as I've only listened to the difference between the LE stock sound and the PinWoofer kit. I can tell you that the difference I'm hearing is significant, both with music, sounds and call outs. It's important to note.....music (like art) is subjective and we all hear things in our "own way" if that makes sense so when I say "get it", it's based on my musical experience, preference, taste, etc...I'm sure others will weigh in with their thoughts.
Overall, the sound with the PinWoofer upgrade was what I was hoping for with the stock LE, but sadly the stock sound was disappointing, IMHO. For what we paid for this pin, in my opinion, this sound upgrade is a no brainer. My suggestion is upgrade as you see fit, but this pin needs an upgrade.
Again, full review coming shortly, including install notes and settings.
p.s. I thought this pin was addictive BEFORE the sound upgrade......

Yup, I've used on met and maiden, great upgrade in sound , and dan was very accessible when I had a few questions. Im sure its next on the list for me

#1763 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

I'll spare you the details, but I had long hair at one point

Ha ha good times!

Pro/Premium:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-5-25in-spike-super-kit/

LE, or without backbox speakers:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-spike-2-super-kit/

Amplifier Mounting Bracket:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-amplifier-mounting-bracket/

Bless you guys!

#1764 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I guess its good you didnt make it to ? multi ball because its not coded in yet. that would have been a bummer!

Confirmed I finally completed Top of the charts and was Platinum on all 10 songs. No ?multiball wizard mode but we have a new high score

20210206_185528 (resized).jpg20210206_185528 (resized).jpg
#1765 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

i like this stuff- DuPont dry teflon chain lube. It dries quickly and doesnt pick up any dirt. I apply it with a hypodermic needle.
https://www.amazon.com/DuPont-Teflon-Chain-Saver-Self-Cleaning-Lubricant/dp/B00KMMFE8Y

#1766 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Confirmed I finally completed Top of the charts and was Platinum on all 10 songs. No ?multiball wizard mode but we have a new high score
[quoted image]

Some astonishing playing from you in that earlier vid

Good to confirm there’s something special still to be coded too

#1767 3 years ago

[quoted image]

Showoff!! Haha, I hit my highest score yet on ball 2 then the damn spinner fell off and I had to shut game off. No where near 2 bill tho

#1768 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Showoff!! Haha, I hit my highest score yet on ball 2 then the damn spinner fell off and I had to shut game off. No where near 2 bill tho

Change it so you have ball save if you open the door. Then you can open the door and let it drain to fix it

#1769 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

i like this stuff- DuPont dry teflon chain lube. It dries quickly and doesnt pick up any dirt. I apply it with a hypodermic needle.
amazon.com link »

Ordered just in case my spinner is jacked up

#1770 3 years ago
Quoted from smedium75:

Pretty sure your the lowest number I've seen yet, nice! Hopefully whoever ends up getting #69 is in this group lol

#69 will be worth more in the resale market for sure. So will # 77. eight more

#1771 3 years ago

after thinking about how well my last game sounded with your setup I have decided to do it again .this machine is perfect for this upgrade

#1772 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Change it so you have ball save if you open the door. Then you can open the door and let it drain to fix it

Thx, but hoping I have it fixed now. Fingers crossed

#1773 3 years ago

Well after a evening of playing non stop 4 player games no issue to report with the spinner.

Looked good out of the box and added a drop of oil to each side via Q-tip and it rips big time.

Love the game, blistering fast and many satisfying shots.
Favorite being through the EM and up center ramp, did this several times and the hot shot side ways ramp is repeatable once you get a feel for it. Actually like the Icarus leaper as well.

Code is excellent for being in its infancy. I’d like to see some more fanfare for the tour modes to make the unique from one another from a graphics standpoint.

Be nice to have a callout with Band member name when you collect as well.

Hooked up the sub and sounds great need a tutorial on the equalizer, if anyone has optimized the settings for the 10 band EQ please share.

Glass is tight but manageable which is good because there is no rattle whatsoever.

Only thing that is a little wonky is my left scoop when hit is a little bit clunky sounding, anyone else notice this?

I also thought a saw a airball hit the left wing of the Icarus leaper, only happened once so I’ll have to keep an eye on that. Thought it caromed off a target.

Super pleased with the overall package!

#1774 3 years ago

Here are some of the notable accomplishments
1.5 Billion Score
Icarus 12.9 multiplier
20M song jackpots

Dude, you rock! I’ve never eclipsed 300M on any of my Sterns, but I still enjoy the hell out of them.

#1775 3 years ago

Ya scoop is noisy , pretty close to sides of cabinet. I set my equalizer in a V shape, not quite to bottom in the middle. Reminds me of the noisy upper flipper in Iron maiden, you could hear it come to rest

#1776 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ya scoop is noisy , pretty close to sides of cabinet. I set my equalizer in a V shape, not quite to bottom in the middle.

You able to take a pic?

Did you notice any difference in sound in doing that?
I’m assuming your running your sub now with the adjustment

#1777 3 years ago

Huge diff in sound. Just make it a gradual V shape, but dont go clear to bottom in the middle

#1778 3 years ago

Screw it. I'm just taking the plunge on this. It's a music pin; it deserves the best sound possible.

#1779 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Screw it. I'm just taking the plunge on this. It's a music pin; it deserves the best sound possible.

Just got done ordering with Dan. Super easy guy to deal with.

#1780 3 years ago

I took delivery of LE #271 yesterday. After only 3 or 4 games, my playfield endured its 1st dimple and damn if it wasn't on John Bonham's right eye. The good news is that I have not had any issues with the Magic spinner. The bad news is after only 3 or 4 games, I got the message below when I opened the coin door to increase the volume. Not sure what it means, as the light works but any shot to the "E" in Led is not getting registered? Is this where the thin metal switch on the stand up target needs to be adjusted? Obviously, I'm not a seasoned pinball mechanic. The tech alert suggests running the prompted switch test but I have no idea what that means or how to read it after selecting that option. When I press TEST, I get a couple of dots on the screen and a readout that says "In Service".

Thanks to the members of this forum for suggesting the Pinnovator and the deal Costco had on the Klipsch 12" sub. I bought both and the machine sounds amazing! The sub is stupid loud! Lol... I think I literally have it on "2" or "3" due to its serious output on my hardwood floor.

Also, does anyone have the thin tape at the top of their back glass? It is on the exterior glass, but also partially under the black frame at the top.

A couple of observations:
1) The actual pinball seems to have a lot of "english" spin on it while playing. It is definitely more than I've ever noticed on other pinball machines. Is it me
or has anyone noticed this as well?
2) I had to lower the strength of the left eject due to the absurd velocity of the eject. 9 times out of 10, the ball comes out at such a high rate of speed and
spin on it that it goes straight to the left or center drain. Its crazy. It almost seems like there is a magnet attracting it to the drain. I adjusted it in the
menu down to 80 and it is much better. It rarely drains upon eject now.
3) I've got close to 50 or so plays, and I am already wanting different songs. I don't hate the ones in the game, I just wish there were more to pick from.
Nobody's Fault but Mine is begging to get into the game! Lol...
4) The blade lights are brilliant and really enhance the aura of this Led Zep pin. The look is far superior to the Pinstadium Neos I have on my BM66.
5) The mirrored back glass is incredibly beautiful when the game is off and in daylight.
6) Even on the minimal setting, the shaker motor is constantly going off during gameplay. I know this adds to the experience but what will it do to the fasteners holding the game together? This sucker shakes a lot!

I am thoroughly happy with the machine and its appearance. I look forward to future updates on firmware and continued gameplay to hone my skills. Some of the scores I see being posted are unreal. I have a long ways to go scoring wise, but I look forward to the journey.
zep pinball 1 (resized).jpgzep pinball 1 (resized).jpgzep pinball 2 (resized).jpgzep pinball 2 (resized).jpg

#1781 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

You able to take a pic?
Did you notice any difference in sound in doing that?
I’m assuming your running your sub now with the adjustment

20210206_200437 (resized).jpg20210206_200437 (resized).jpg
#1782 3 years ago

I’ll give this a try tomorrow, thought it sounded fine at the defaults with the sub added.

#1783 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ll give this a try tomorrow, thought it sounded fine at the defaults with the sub added.

Sounds good. But I ordered pinwoofer, have used in the past

20210206_202155 (resized).jpg20210206_202155 (resized).jpg20210206_202207 (resized).jpg20210206_202207 (resized).jpg
#1784 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sounds good. But I ordered pinwoofer, have used in the past
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those setting increase music volume and callouts correct?
I thought they were plenty loud but I had master volume set to 22/24.

#1785 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Those setting increase music volume and callouts correct?
I thought they were plenty loud but I had master volume set to 22/24.

Yup. I had callouts down at 0, mostly because I hate male British accents hoping they would of used female like in maiden. But I turned it back up to hear the shot cues

#1786 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Yes That helped me earlier when this ball got stuck Between the Left Ramp and the Zeppelin
To change ball save settings:
Standard adjustments #49 Coindoor Ball saver and change to YES

20210206_172100 (resized).jpg20210206_172100 (resized).jpg
#1787 3 years ago

Setup LE #24 last night and today, game was perfect right out of the box, no spinner issues and being one shouldn’t fix anything that’s not broken, just put some white lubricant grease with a q-tip on the sides of the bracket and through the holes where the wireform goes through so no friction. I have to say too that I absolutely love the Stern unboxing experience. The way they wrap the legs and put them on the sides, near impossible to cut with the utility knife or scratch up and the washers for the screws while putting the legs on are the perfect size for a socket wrench so no marking them up that way either. When unboxing JJP’s, you have to really watch, the legs aren’t wrapped and they can come crashing down and damage easily so many different ways, plus they are heavy as hell, I was able to put LZ together in the garage, and move it inside without taking the door off, what a relief. Cartoon Gary on the playfield glass always brings a smile too, love that guy. Guys, the Lermods Hermit is a MUST. It fills the otherwise sparse area in the back right corner and I think it looks aesthetically pleasing as it’s the right size to balance with the Zeppelin on the left and the lantern flickering is Awesome, too! I added some apron protectors, chose yellow and put up my makeshift topper too until the official one comes in, chose yellow vinyl as well. Something cool, I met Steve Ritchie at a show once a few years back and he was signing translites, I didn’t have a game of his at the time and was kind of bummed out because I sold my T2 many moons ago so I think it’s super cool that the game is singed by him and feels like redemption. Steve, if you ever read Pinside? I just want you to know that my wife played both GNR and Zeppelin tonight, she rarely plays pinball, I didn’t say anything and I asked her which game she liked better? And she said Zeppelin before I could even finish! I asked why ands she said that it was faster and more fun. Then the very next thing was.. and oh my God, just look at it! That GNR seemed old. That she liked when the songs came on, but was weirded out by the weak plunger skill shot. Lol. Overall, I think LZ is fun, period! And I’ve played and have owned a heck of a lot of games in my lifetime. It ain’t going nowhere! Love it.

95C99C76-1CBF-4271-B49F-AEBEAB1A19FB (resized).jpeg95C99C76-1CBF-4271-B49F-AEBEAB1A19FB (resized).jpeg51F63E8B-4B96-4FA2-955E-D248FD783530 (resized).jpeg51F63E8B-4B96-4FA2-955E-D248FD783530 (resized).jpeg6ACD0906-672E-4CE6-AEA3-2D559B15CA5F (resized).jpeg6ACD0906-672E-4CE6-AEA3-2D559B15CA5F (resized).jpegC08640BB-0820-4475-B67B-35838A167E4B (resized).jpegC08640BB-0820-4475-B67B-35838A167E4B (resized).jpeg
#1788 3 years ago

That is awesome!

Dude your Flash Gordon looks off the hook! Holy pinball porn batman

-I am digging your homebrew topper, it is my style for sure

#1789 3 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Setup LE #24 last night and today, game was perfect right out of the box, no spinner issues and being one shouldn’t fix anything that’s not broken, just put some white lubricant grease with a q-tip on the sides of the bracket and through the holes where the wireform goes through so no friction. I have to say too that I absolutely love the Stern unboxing experience. The way they wrap the legs and put them on the sides, near impossible to cut with the utility knife or scratch up and the washers for the screws while putting the legs on are the perfect size for a socket wrench so no marking them up that way either. When unboxing JJP’s, you have to really watch, the legs aren’t wrapped and they can come crashing down and damage easily so many different ways, plus they are heavy as hell, I was able to put LZ together in the garage, and move it inside without taking the door off, what a relief. Cartoon Gary on the playfield glass always brings a smile too, love that guy. Guys, the Lermods Hermit is a MUST. It fills the otherwise sparse area in the back right corner and I think it looks aesthetically pleasing as it’s the right size to balance with the Zeppelin on the left and the lantern flickering is Awesome, too! I added some apron protectors, chose yellow and put up my makeshift topper too until the official one comes in, chose yellow vinyl as well. Something cool, I met Steve Ritchie at a show once a few years back and he was signing translites, I didn’t have a game of his at the time and was kind of bummed out because I sold my T2 many moons ago so I think it’s super cool that the game is singed by him and feels like redemption. Steve, if you ever read Pinside? I just want you to know that my wife played both GNR and Zeppelin tonight, she rarely plays pinball, I didn’t say anything and I asked her which game she liked better? And she said Zeppelin before I could even finish! I asked why ands she said that it was faster and more fun. Then the very next thing was.. and oh my God, just look at it! That GNR seemed old. That she liked when the songs came on, but was weirded out by the weak plunger skill shot. Lol. Overall, I think LZ is fun, period! And I’ve played and have owned a heck of a lot of games in my lifetime. It ain’t going nowhere! Love it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the flipper art?

Anyone getting the Big Ben/Parliament mod from mezel mods?

#1790 3 years ago

Getting some pretty decent games in with long ball times and long game play. This game is fast and challenging but the outlanes do not seem as hungry as other Ritchie titles. One thing I do miss is an actual kick back in outlane. I love the kick back feature but having it cue to the shooter lane tends to lose that magical feeling of the feature. Still love the kick back but wish it was in the outlane.

#1791 3 years ago

Forgot to mention this, minor issue I had when setting up the pin my backbox was extremely tight when lifting up into position to put bolt I and it wasn’t being restricted by the wire loom or anything. Never experienced this before.

#1792 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Getting some pretty decent games in with long ball times and long game play. This game is fast and challenging but the outlanes do not seem as hungry as other Ritchie titles. One thing I do miss is an actual kick back in outlane. I love the kick back feature but having it cue to the shooter lane tends to lose that magical feeling of the feature. Still love the kick back but wish it was in the outlane.

Could be setup, I’ve been getting some serious outlane action, not quite to the level of ACDC or SW but I would say this would be next out of mine lineup.

#1793 3 years ago

Tried the top of the charts mode last night, hope they add some graphics to the multiple instruction screens along with high score entry. Love the drum sounds but need something more for display.

Hoping mod makers come up with new sling plastics or a decal for the factory plastics.

The pop caps really aren’t terrible but hoping someone’s provides another option. Not digging the translucent drum ones I saw.

Anyone order the shooter from Stern?

#1794 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone getting the Big Ben/Parliament mod from mezel mods?

I think they did a great job creating Big Ben but I think the Hermit with lit lantern ties in better, especially with the art package. Both fit perfect in the corner, so it really comes down to personal preference. I really like the look of my Hermit in the corner, now I just need to camouflage the ugly wires on ramp.

The pop bumpers with drum sounds kinda had me thinking the drum pop caps might be a cool addition?

Waiting for distributor to get stock on shooter rod-have to make another call to see if they have in stock yet?

#1795 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

The pop bumpers with drum sounds kinda had me thinking the drum pop caps might be a cool addition?

Only issue I have with them that is a bit disjointed is it’s 3 band members only.

Their whole mantra was all members equal and the symbols are always in 4.

He should offer them with all 4 the caps.

#1796 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

because I hate male British accents

Yeah Baby Yeah!
Austin Powres.jpgAustin Powres.jpg

#1797 3 years ago

This would look cool over the pops if it could be mounted somehow.

The color works well too.

229F6203-DA41-4BDB-8E91-902EECB8DEFE (resized).png229F6203-DA41-4BDB-8E91-902EECB8DEFE (resized).png
#1798 3 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Sadly you missed at least a few. GB right ramp, Star Wars fork ramp and hyperloop, Stranger Things lock mech and demogorgon adjustment all come to mind. The Premium/LE features are often the problem area for Sterns, which otherwise are very reliable in my experience. I wish they would put more time in on testing and bullet-proofing these mechs/design features.

Yep. I got tired of trying to name them all.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Yup. I had callouts down at 0, mostly because I hate male British accents hoping they would of used female like in maiden. But I turned it back up to hear the shot cues

I wish the call outs were better. Definitely not a plus. Alexa and Siri default to a female voice for a reason.

#1799 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

This would look cool over the pops

Might look cool if they had different album art over pops that ties in with machine art?(more colorful) Have one Icarus, one Zeppelin and one Hermit?

drum pops.jpgdrum pops.jpg

#1800 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Might look cool if they had different album art over pops that ties in with machine art? Have one Icarus, one Zeppelin and one Hermit?
[quoted image]

Albums with the record label/art in middle would be cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.99
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 194.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.