IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,618 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 193.
#1051 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I love LZ enough not to keep an open mind. I didn’t care for EHOH at first but now have a deposit down for one. Hopefully Stern comes through.

I was same on ehoh. So disappointed when I played first time. Now, only metallica will be here longer. And Zepp!!

#1052 3 years ago
Quoted from Snotdoc:

It’s also unfortunate for those that don’t know all the pinside BS about rankings trying to use it as an informative guide for quality or gameplay. Maybe it’s time for a disclaimer banner on that page.

I used it and IPDB to buy my first pin, didn't know anything at the time. That was close to 6 years ago and the same two games are #1 on both sites. Type in google "top pinball machines" and it's the second and third topic. Pinballcompany is the first topic even when you search "stern"... with stern being second.

Couple of suggestions like changing the qualifying amount to over 100 or taking out all the 1' and 10's would be good. Mainly for that person using it for a reference, I already know what games I like.

#1053 3 years ago

You can finally select ‘Led Zeppelin’ on the Accessories page on the Stern site but all items show SOLD OUT

DC2D8858-AC65-442F-955A-C6D164551F3F (resized).pngDC2D8858-AC65-442F-955A-C6D164551F3F (resized).png
#1054 3 years ago
Quoted from EMDude:

You can finally select ‘Led Zeppelin’ on the Accessories page on the Stern site but all items show SOLD OUT
[quoted image]

The accessories for almost every game are all sold out on Stern's site. It begs the question of why they even do this instead of just selling through dealers.

#1055 3 years ago

We going to see any LE’s today?

#1056 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

We going to see any LE’s today?

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

#1057 3 years ago

Too bad they didn’t lead production with the LE’s to showcase and get the word out on the expression lighting system.

I think it’s gonna be a winner!

#1058 3 years ago

Forget the LE I want the Premium to ship!

#1059 3 years ago

Did a 5 hour road trip yesterday to get a ghostbusters, must of heard 5 lz songs easily. Taunting me!!

#1060 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Did a 5 hour road trip yesterday to get a ghostbusters, must of heard 5 lz songs easily. Taunting me!!

Yeah, last night on get the led out on our local rock channel on ride home first two were The Ocean followed by Dazed and Confused.

I’d really like to see one of them as the final wizard mode.

It is taunting!

#1061 3 years ago

I am told that the LE's will ship from Stern this Wed

#1062 3 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

I am told that the LE's will ship from Stern this Wed

The date seems to keep changing. Fri distro said mon/tue. Wonder what the holdup is?

Edit - my distro just gave me update, he has 10 LE getting picked up at Stern today.

So if there are any local Chicago area buyers we may see something today.

#1063 3 years ago

So west coast is at least 10 days

#1064 3 years ago

My distributor told me my LE is ready to be picked up at Stern but due to the snow storm it might not happen today.

#1065 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

My distributor told me my LE is ready to be picked up at Stern but due to the snow storm it might not happen today.

How can you wait!!!!!!!!!!!

#1066 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

How can you wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Both that and my GNR CE are stuck in Chicago due to snow. It sucks.

#1067 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Both my LZ LE and my GNR CE are stuck in Chicago due to snow.

It's a "battle of the bands" to see which one will get to you first!

#1068 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

It will be interesting to see your comparison of the two games as they are very different in every aspect. Please follow up after you've put some time on both.

#1069 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The date seems to keep changing. Fri distro said mon/tue. Wonder what the holdup is?
Edit - my distro just gave me update, he has 10 LE getting picked up at Stern today.
So if there are any local Chicago area buyers we may see something today.

My distro is right here in Chicagoland. Hoping to hear something today also. Snow storm is over!!

#1070 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

My distro is right here in Chicagoland. Hoping to hear something today also. Snow storm is over!!

Go get it damn it!

We need a report and some eye candy!

#1071 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Go get it damn it!
We need a report and some eye candy!

I don’t know if I can pick it up at stern or if I have to get it from his store after he picks up his allotment of them. I’m 30 min from stern would leave now if I got the word.

#1072 3 years ago

Just got a communication from my Distro, says to expect LE shipment as early as Friday, latest early next week...

#1073 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I don’t know if I can pick it up at stern or if I have to get it from his store after he picks up his allotment of them. I’m 30 min from stern would leave now if I got the word.

Call you distro and ask, can’t hurt. Would be kind of neat to pick it up at factory.

#1074 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Call you distro and ask, can’t hurt. Would be kind of neat to pick it up at factory.

Sent him a message. Waiting to hear back

#1075 3 years ago

I guarantee my distributor will call tomorrow saying my game is ready to be picked up. It's a sure thing because i'll be out of town and can't pick it up for a couple of days. on the bright side ill have another rock pin to add to my collection regardless

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1076 3 years ago

Got the shaker and knocker kits for my premium. Patiently waiting.

#1077 3 years ago

My distributor called this morning they are picking up my LE today. So I assume it will ship tomorrow .

#1078 3 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

My distributor called this morning they are picking up my LE today. So I assume it will ship tomorrow .

When do you think you'll have it?

#1079 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It will be interesting to see your comparison of the two games as they are very different in every aspect. Please follow up after you've put some time on both.

I agree. I actually plan to put them right next to each other. At this point it also seems possible I will get them the same day!

#1080 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I agree. I actually plan to put them right next to each other. At this point it also seems possible I will get them the same day!

As someone who has ordered a GNR LE (due in Australia hopefully mid year) and a LZ premium (due April) I am also extremely interested in your comparison.

To me, they are so different so therefore the perfect additions to my collection

#1081 3 years ago

Just got a call from my distributor that his LE's were shipped Monday and he is hoping to receive them tomorrow. If that is the case, there is a good chance I will get mine Friday delivered to the house!

#1082 3 years ago

I'm in the Chicago area and so is my Distro. Distro received my LE this afternoon. Being delivered to me this Thursday. Rock n Roll.

#1083 3 years ago

Whos gonna be first to put up pics?? I'm jealous, clear across country

#1084 3 years ago
Quoted from palmettophoto:

Just got a call from my distributor that his LE's were shipped Monday and he is hoping to receive them tomorrow. If that is the case, there is a good chance I will get mine Friday delivered to the house!

Palmetto - seeing your location, who is your distro? Just curious...

#1085 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I picked up my OG Avengers LE back in 2012. It was a fun experience. They let me pick it out of about forty boxes.

#1086 3 years ago
Quoted from RexPins:

Palmetto - seeing your location, who is your distro? Just curious...

Classic Gamerooms in Atlanta, GA area

#1087 3 years ago
Quoted from palmettophoto:

Classic Gamerooms in Atlanta, GA area

Cool - thanks!!

#1088 3 years ago

If shipped tomorrow. The transit time for trucking company is two days. So hopefully Friday or Monday.

#1089 3 years ago

Just heard mine is tues to thur nx week. Im about as far away as possible ,in Washington

#1090 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

I picked up my OG Avengers LE back in 2012. It was a fun experience. They let me pick it out of about forty boxes.

He told tonight he won’t be getting his LE’s untill Friday. I guess location to stern doesn’t play a part in distro getting quicker. Oh well what’s another 3 days. Been waiting nearly a year for it.

#1091 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

I'm in the Chicago area and so is my Distro. Distro received my LE this afternoon. Being delivered to me this Thursday. Rock n Roll.

Who did you go with for your purchase?

#1092 3 years ago

Curious if anyone knows who the two people are that spent 15k each for an LE on ebay?

#1093 3 years ago

Practiced painting the Prototype hermit tonight. I think it looks pretty cool. When the game gets here I'll measure things up and 3D print one to the proper size. I'll print the lantern separate with white filament so I can add the flickering Flame LED.

20210127_011441 (resized).jpg20210127_011441 (resized).jpg
#1094 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Who did you go with for your purchase?

Abt Electronics in Glenview, IL. I posted a story here in the Community/Stories section about this - I didn't go to Abt a couple of months ago to buy pins....but now I will have 3.

#1095 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

Abt Electronics in Glenview, IL. I posted a story here in the Community/Stories section about this - I didn't go to Abt a couple of months ago to buy pins....but now I will have 3.

Abt is awesome. The coolest mega electronics store I have seen. Glad they are selling pinball machines.

#1096 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

I was in there couple months ago for a cooktop. Just off of 294. Didn’t know they sold pinball. Next time I’m gonna find the area and play a few games.

#1097 3 years ago

Anyone have an idea where I can order a topper? Looked at all the usual sites, but they all say "sold out of our allotment." Send me a PM or post here if you know where I can order one. Thanks, Jim

#1098 3 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Anyone have an idea where I can order a topper? Looked at all the usual sites, but they all say "sold out of our allotment." Send me a PM or post here if you know where I can order one. Thanks, Jim

I would call some distributors.

#1099 3 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I think they got delayed a bit, and won’t be available until March

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.99
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

5,699 (OBO)
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,618 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/22?hl=greaseman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.