20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,658 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 194.
#951 3 years ago

As bare as this game is and as uninspiring the artwork is, this game is really very good. It’s got great shots, good flow, the rules are evolving and youve got zeppelin playing in the background. I just put up a new high of 532 mil on the new code and my heart was pounding by the time I was done, definitely gets your blood flowing. I had anticipated not keeping the game very long, but now see myself keeping it for quite a while and experiencing the improvements. Great game!

Will love to see how the flow is on the premium and le and hope the magic spinner doesn’t kill the flow I have on my pro.

#952 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Oh, that's a bummer if true. I was hoping the Premiums would be on the line by then.

They’ve been on the line at a minimum of this whole week and supposedly as early as early/middle of last week. Even at their current production of 75 or so games per day they should have all 500 banged out early next week.

I spoke with my guy on Wednesday and he claimed things were still on track to have my game by end of month, fingers crossed!

#953 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I hope I'm not misunderstanding your question, but if you are asking if the LE model has speaker lights from the factory....the answer is no.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

I was planning on using yours anyways. Just want to get game first. Thx,

#954 3 years ago
5E7CA48E-C066-449A-ABE2-395FBECD73D7 (resized).png5E7CA48E-C066-449A-ABE2-395FBECD73D7 (resized).png
#955 3 years ago
32588463-5DE0-4C4E-BCB4-F87F2220A897 (resized).png32588463-5DE0-4C4E-BCB4-F87F2220A897 (resized).png
#956 3 years ago

Interesting, WtF!

#957 3 years ago

Their site also says ehoh in stock so I'm callin BS

#958 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Their site also says ehoh in stock so I'm callin BS

No it doesn’t

7A03BFE9-2311-4730-8FF6-03D1F4A7E742 (resized).png7A03BFE9-2311-4730-8FF6-03D1F4A7E742 (resized).png
#959 3 years ago
Screenshot_20210122-175032_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210122-175032_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#960 3 years ago

I'm not doubting they have pros, but if they do have le, with free shipping?

#961 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Free shipping is pretty std but do they have LE’s is the question?

I guess it’s possible if they were on the line last week at the clip of 75 a day. Automated is probably the largest Stern distro if I’m not mistaken.

#962 3 years ago

I understand you didn’t click on the link to gather more information. They are one of the largest distributors and they had LE’s listed as sold out a few days after release but just changed them to being available a few days ago and in stock today. I have changed distributors to Cointaker because they are local to me but I bought my Dialed In, POTC, Metallica, a White water and MMR all from them. No issues and I recommend. They also go by the name Automated Services.

#963 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It says + shipping

78288DBE-B37A-48D5-88F6-13F58349620F (resized).jpeg78288DBE-B37A-48D5-88F6-13F58349620F (resized).jpeg
#964 3 years ago

Yup, im wrong there. I read pro and prem free shipping. Sorry.

#965 3 years ago

I’ve heard Trent is the largest Stern distro, but I don’t know if that’s accurate. He gets loads of LEs I know

#966 3 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

I’ve heard Trent is the largest Stern distro, but I don’t know if that’s accurate. He gets loads of LEs I know

Not sure, Automated is pretty big. I believe they are also the largest JJP distro too.

#967 3 years ago

Chris and Melissa are my friends now but I was always able to get a discount off from Automated’s listed prices as well. I forgot I ordered a Metallica and AC/DC Luci as well.
Just trying to help out anyone still looking for an LE since I saw people trying to flip games for a profit on here.

823E8C83-3D0B-43FD-BF03-CC3F8E555430 (resized).png823E8C83-3D0B-43FD-BF03-CC3F8E555430 (resized).png
#968 3 years ago

Automated almost always is the last to have LEs. And they jack the price accordingly as their stock goes down. Guaranteed the last couple will be over 10k. It's how I lost my shirt buying a WOZ ECLE from them. Glad I got one, but I paid dearly for it.

#969 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I hope I'm not misunderstanding your question, but if you are asking if the LE model has speaker lights from the factory....the answer is no.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

When will you have an acrylic for LZ to order? Waiting to order a light kit.

#970 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

When will you have an acrylic for LZ to order? Waiting to order a light kit.

Me too

#971 3 years ago

I bought mine from pinballs.com. They told me about about 4 weeks 2 days ago for my LE. $9500 delivered to NC. I also got an EHOH from them as it was the only place that really had one in stock. This was late September or early October.

#972 3 years ago

What would you want the “?” To be? Now that Stairway to Heaven is not happening, do you think the Final Wizard mode is another song? Stern please add an 11th. Wouldnt this be the first music pin with no unique music for the wizard mode?

Me - Use “Achilles Last Stand” Epic guitars and drums over 10 minutes long.

#973 3 years ago

Looking for EU suppliers for purchase of Stern LZ official accessories (Topper - Shooter Knob - Side Armor) in stock.
Avoid expensive shipping from US.

Thank you in advance...

#974 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

What would you want the “?” To be? Now that Stairway to Heaven is not happening, do you think the Final Wizard mode is another song? Stern please add an 11th. Wouldnt this be the first music pin with no unique music for the wizard mode?
Me - Use “Achilles Last Stand” Epic guitars and drums over 10 minutes long.

I’ll take dazed and confused or the ocean for ?

I honestly can’t see how it isn’t another song. With how the other two mini wizard modes are setup I can’t imagine them having you play the 10 songs again for the fourth time.

#975 3 years ago

Automated sent me a msg this morning that they leave the factory Mon/Tue and they can drop ship me one if I want it.

I already ordered elsewhere but appears they are on their way, finally!

#976 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

hope the magic spinner doesn’t kill the flow I have on my pro.

It will not be a flow killer. It is a pop up just like Iron Man Monger and will only be present during certain modes. I really think hitting the SUPER spinner is going to be SUPER satisfying, and may have the Pro owners wanting to upgrade because of it.

It really is reassuring hearing all the praise from the Pro owners on how well Led Zeppelin plays. It seems like the initial hatred over art packages is beginning to fade away as game play becomes the main focus. The proof is in the pudding-Great theme with legendary rock band-check, Great layout with monster flow-check, New innovative lighting and spinner mech-check. Did I mention Legendary Rock Band already-Oh yea Flippin Led Freaking Zeppelin! Waiting for another Steve Ritchie masterpiece to join the line up is worth the wait!(still agonizing)

#977 3 years ago

We need to get The Ocean in somehow? Paging Mr. Cleland, will you please come to our rescue? How could we do it? Wizard?

Still need Coindropper cards as well-pretty please

#978 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

We need to get The Ocean in somehow? Paging Mr. Cleland, will you please come to our rescue? How could we do it? Wizard?
Still need Coindropper cards as well-pretty please

No way to know this until the wizard mode is coded in. I’m hopeful it will be another song as the two mini wizard modes require you to play the main 10 song setlist.

Cleland did a nice mix on my Beatles where the 2+ minute can’t buy me love transitions to Day Tripper at the halfway point so worst case is you can do something like this.

I’m going to remain hopeful that the final wizard is a additional track or medley of tracks.

#979 3 years ago

I'll never see the wizard mode because I suck. So I don't care what song it is.

#980 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll never see the wizard mode because I suck. So I don't care what song it is.

Nothing to prevent you from taking the glass off to see it! Why not?

#981 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll never see the wizard mode because I suck.

Hey now, Come On BOOB-you can always take the glass off and shove a sock in the trough!

come on.jpgcome on.jpg
#982 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ll take dazed and confused or the ocean for ?
I honestly can’t see how it isn’t another song. With how the other two mini wizard modes are setup I can’t imagine them having you play the 10 songs again for the fourth time.

Steve and Tim will announce that after decoding a cryptic message from Mythgems involving lots of ?s, 3s, 21s, and 75s, they've been asked to use the Dazed from Seattle '75 minus the bow solo (which I don't think is a good sonic match for pinball )

Now go listen to all of this at a volume as high as local law enforcement will permit:

One fan's writeup:
http://www.theyearofledzeppelin.com/2008/09/day-204-3211975-seattle-wa.html

#983 3 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Steve and Tim will announce that after decoding a cryptic message from Mythgems involving lots of ?s, 3s, 21s, and 75s, they've been asked to use the Dazed from Seattle '75 minus the bow solo (which I don't think is a good sonic match for pinball )
Now go listen to all of this at a volume as high as local law enforcement will permit:
One fan's writeup:
http://www.theyearofledzeppelin.com/2008/09/day-204-3211975-seattle-wa.html

This would be cool with a really crazy light show and the games audio automatically adjusting to a ear bleeding level that can’t be overridden! Wear ear plugs if you can’t handle it! Can’t be worse than the scream on GB!

Part of me is thinking it could be from Celebration Day since they did use some of the art from it in the video display.

#984 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Can’t be worse than the scream on GB!

Funny shit-sometimes in the summer if I play with the windows open at night, that scream goes off and I always am like-Hope my neighbors don't think someone is dying over here? LOL

#985 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Funny shit-sometimes in the summer if I play with the windows open at night, that scream goes off and I always am like-Hope my neighbors don't think someone is dying over here? LOL

Haha! My wife hates it.

#986 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I see your a fellow Stones LE owner, what number you got and are you rockin any custom tracks on it?

#987 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I see your a fellow Stones LE owner, what number you got and are you rockin any custom tracks on it?

I am not sure on number-I would have to look. Honestly I think the numbers are irrelevant for RS LE-they were picked randomly and I think there are a lot less that were actually produced than people think. I decided to leave mine 100% original. I am really beginning to appreciate older Stern's that are bone stock. I now try and search for bone stock HUO's when looking for older Stern titles. Currently hunting for a Elvis, KISS, Sopranos and maybe a BBH. The rabbit hole never ends

#988 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am not sure on number-I would have to look. Honestly I think the numbers are irrelevant for RS LE-they were picked randomly and I think there are a lot less that were actually produced than people think. I decided to leave mine 100% original. I am really beginning to appreciate older Stern's that are bone stock. I now try and search for bone stock HUO's when looking for older Stern titles. Currently hunting for a Elvis, KISS, Sopranos and maybe a BBH. The rabbit hole never ends

They were supposed to make 350 but believe there are under 250, at least this is what I’ve heard from several people.

Love the game, super underrated. I only swapped a few songs for a couple must haves!

If we could just get a color dmd, game has some cool dots.

#989 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

believe there are under 250

150+/-

#990 3 years ago

Wow, truly limited I guess.

#991 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If we could just get a color dmd

I don't know why but I am starting to progress backwards, I am really preferring stock for some reason? I have a color DMD on my Tommy and I almost wish it was original-am I crazy?

#992 3 years ago

Anybody toy with adding a pair of stereo speakers, maybe on stands to the left and right of their pin? Is it worth the effort?

#993 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Anybody toy with adding a pair of stereo speakers, maybe on stands to the left and right of their pin? Is it worth the effort?

Yes, I have had same thoughts, even tapping into home system as well. Going to see what just sub sounds like alone and then go from there?

#994 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Yes!

6216FB6B-21E9-47DF-886B-634317D7D577 (resized).jpeg6216FB6B-21E9-47DF-886B-634317D7D577 (resized).jpeg
#995 3 years ago

I already have the sub waiting. A must for a music pin. Actually almost any pin.

#996 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Nothing to prevent you from taking the glass off to see it! Why not?

Quoted from pinmister:

Hey now, Come On BOOB-you can always take the glass off and shove a sock in the trough! [quoted image]

Honor prevents me.

The only time I ever do that is if I'm about to sell the game and haven't achieved wizard mode yet.

#997 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Honor prevents me.
The only time I ever do that is if I'm about to sell the game and haven't achieved wizard mode yet.

Well in that case it seems with reasonably good gameplay the two mini wizards are attainable so never say never on the final wizard mode being reached.

That’s something I truly like about Beatles, if you have a good game going you have a shot at getting one of the wizard modes.
Doesn’t happen too often for me but it is reachable.

#998 3 years ago

Decided to powdercoat my LE when it arrives. Which sounds best: 1)White with heavy gold flake, 2)Black with heavy orange flake, or 3) Copper metallic, or 4) Something else?

#999 3 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Decided to powdercoat my LE when it arrives. Which sounds best: 1)White with heavy gold flake, 2)Black with heavy orange flake, or 3) Copper metallic, or 4) Something else?

I like the sound of black with orange flake

#1000 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I don't know why but I am starting to progress backwards, I am really preferring stock for some reason? I have a color DMD on my Tommy and I almost wish it was original-am I crazy?

I don't care for overly modded games. Mirror blades and a color DMD is all i want for my older machines. I'll be joining the Rolling Stones club this week (not and LE ). will be a fun week if my LZ LE shows up too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

5,286 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, IN
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

5,699 (OBO)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.99
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

There are 9,658 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 194.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.