20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 194.
#51 3 years ago

Just talked to my distributor. He confirmed im in for an le. I thought dealer meeti g was tues. But he says I'm locked!!!

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Has anyone tried to use the Klipsch R-125W 12" on any of their pins?
I have the 10" Polk on some of mine but thinking LZ may deserve more juice?
Oh snap just read that Best Buy has a 400W 15"-this could get dangerous [quoted image]

I jumped on a sale and bought two of the 12" Klipsch subs. In hindsight, I'd recommend sticking with the tried and true $99 Polk Audio. The Klipsch doesn't have a speaker-level input so you'll want a line-level converter. Getting the sub to auto-shutoff has eluded me so I added a wireless power switch.

If you take the plunge, I tested ~8 different line-level converters on Amazon and found this one to be the most appealing - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082WMMWD5/ (good price, level control, lack of feedback, no external car battery required :-/ )

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Call JJ @ game exchange, was taking deposits yesterday.

That guy didn’t return my voicemail or email earlier this week. Disappointing. Put my order in with someone else.

#54 3 years ago

He was busy this week w/ new family member arrival .. I had same experience.. he's at work today now.. but I'm pretty sure he's SOLD OUT..

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

That guy didn’t return my voicemail or email earlier this week. Disappointing. Put my order in with someone else.

Strange JJ has always gotten back with me right away when I have called or emailed him. GEX is a top tier Distro and takes very good care of their customers before and more importantly with support after the sale.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Quoted from Concretehardt:

Strange JJ has always gotten back with me right away when I have called or emailed him. GEX is a top tier Distro and takes very good care of their customers before and more importantly with support after the sale.

Yeah when there is something that is a must have I trust he will get me it, always been easy to work with and very honest.

#57 3 years ago

So anyway.. here's what I think and EXPECT will happen with LZ LE.. hopefully I'm wrong..
I don't know if true or not but rumor is same pricing as last release Avengers LE..
So probably typical special color trim/glass/shaker/invisiglass/special decals..
I'd be happy with the same experience feel that you get with the Sparky MB or AC/DC MB explosion effects.. enhanced lightshow
and great music integration.. but I doubt it will have near the musical/asset integration like JJP GNR..that's just not gonna happen for the
AIQ pricing and license cost..

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

JJ just had a baby

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

There is a rumored Zoso SLE that will include 12 strands of Robert Plant's hair.
[quoted image]

Has Robert Plant's head doubled in size in old age? Oh well, small price to pay to be one of the most revered rock stars of all time.

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

12 strands of Robert Plant's hair.

At least he has hair.

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

At least he has hair.

They all have “hair!”

I don’t know what the odds are that every single Rolling Stone still has hair...something fishy going on there !

#62 3 years ago

Breaking News from Project Pinball tonight, they will be holding a raffle for a Led Zeppelin LE, details to be provided after Stern official announcement. #gettheledout

#63 3 years ago

Blimp bash toy on a spring comming?

#64 3 years ago

Has to be more than that, please?Although I never get tired of lil deadpool toy

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

There is a rumored Zoso SLE that will include 12 strands of Robert Plant's hair.
[quoted image]

Carpet or drapes ?

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

[quoted image]

From his head?

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I jumped on a sale and bought two of the 12" Klipsch subs

What about the Klipsch R-12SWi? Would wireless be a better solution?

#68 3 years ago

In on some pros and #11 LE. Can't wait to see what this is all about.

#69 3 years ago

Wondering how much it would cost to get #420

#70 3 years ago

Looking to put a deposit on an LE. Please PM me if you have a lead, thanks.

#71 3 years ago

Any prices on the LE's

#72 3 years ago

Supposedly same as AIQ LE

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Has anyone tried to use the Klipsch R-125W 12" on any of their pins?
I have the 10" Polk on some of mine but thinking LZ may deserve more juice?
Oh snap just read that Best Buy has a 400W 15"-this could get dangerous [quoted image]

I have polks too, but bought a klipsch 10" on prime days. Too much bass for bksor, but sounds great on ehoh. Good upgrade over polk, but dont know if $100 good

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Wondering how much it would cost to get #420

Might have to check to see if it is reserved. But I assume a few hundred more.

#75 3 years ago

you guys needed another thread for this? smh

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

With the current playfield problems? That's a big Nope from me.

Me too. I love Led Zep but when Stern has people throwing money at them to buy something they haven’t even seen yet they have absolutely no reason to address their QC issues.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

you guys needed another thread for this? smh

SMH at people who can't enjoy

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Too much bass for bksor

Hopefully the LE will come with upgraded speaker package? I am already thinking a sound upgrade would be the first mod? Wanting to potentially boost the bass but want the midrange and treble not to get drowned out? May do some experimenting with the Klipsch and maybe JBL for midrange and treble(if not upgraded from factory)? May sound great from factory but I really want it to pump just like back in the day with my Pioneer 15" home system.

#79 3 years ago

Don't the Distros have a preliminary intro to game on Conference with Stern today?

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hopefully the LE will come with upgraded speaker package? I am already thinking a sound upgrade would be the first mod? Wanting to potentially boost the bass but want the midrange and treble not to get drowned out? May do some experimenting with the Klipsch and maybe JBL for midrange and treble(if not upgraded from factory)? May sound great from factory but I really want it to pump just like back in the day with my Pioneer 15" home system.

It will probably at least have the upgraded speakers that came with Maiden LE and subsequent LE models. That said I really like the PinWoofer package and will probably add it to LZ also.

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Bk has so much bass, especially in retro mode. I love how a woofer sounds, have em on all games. I will order pinwoofer shortly for lz. Love what they've added to my games. Im going to try their new product ,the super.

#82 3 years ago

Looking to Pre-order a Zeppelin LE, any distributors that have a spot left please PM me, thanks!

#83 3 years ago

Kaneda reporting 10 songs

#84 3 years ago

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Kaneda reporting 10 songs

Kaneda also reported all LZ LEs were sold as of last night (12/14)

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Kaneda also reported all LZ LEs were sold as of last night (12/14)

I talked to the two distros I normally by from and they said the same thing. Not taking anymore deposits or adding to the want list.

#87 3 years ago

Where's the info? Was there a communication breakdown?

#88 3 years ago

Just gone Wednesday Morning here in Australia
Still no pictures for LZ

#89 3 years ago

Great side lights and a raising and lowering f spinner!!!! Pics of le needed now

#91 3 years ago

Great song list

#92 3 years ago

Hope there is a stairway song clip somewhere

#94 3 years ago

The electric magic was the name of the 1971 UK tour so the multiball must incorporate those shows.

#95 3 years ago

So who is ready for their LE? Appears the rumors are true, all lists are overfilled for all Distros Wonder if those lists will open up later today?

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

So who is ready for their LE? Appears the rumors are true, all lists are overfilled for all Distros Wonder if those lists will open up later today?

My dealer assured me sat im in

#97 3 years ago

Physical Graffiti art?

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

I’m ready and want it yesterday, paid 2k on Friday.

#99 3 years ago

Where are the pics of the LE and what special trinkets will it have over the premium?

#100 3 years ago

There might be spare LE's as there is still extra 25% tax in place in Europe.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 65.99
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,699 (OBO)
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 194.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.