IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,617 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 193.
#851 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Is shaker more incorporated?

For me certain games scream for a shaker and some do not. To me LZ screams for a sub upgrade but not sure how much a shaker would add to this title? No bash toy and ramp shots will be lack luster with a shaker. I would save my money for an upgraded sub instead and skip the shaker.

#852 3 years ago

So which mod company is going to 3D print The Object for our LZ machines? I'm not big into mods but damn, sign me up for one of these (first in line)
the_object (resized).pngthe_object (resized).png

#853 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

For me certain games scream for a shaker and some do not. To me LZ screams for a sub upgrade but not sure how much a shaker would add to this title? No bash toy and ramp shots will be lack luster with a shaker. I would save my money for an upgraded sub instead and skip the shaker.

I think it would be good if they got the shaker in time with the music. So like in the intro to Good Times, Bad Times when Jimmy strikes the E Chord it would shake or in the guitar solo to Whole Lotta Love when the E Chord again is played it would shake.

Or, maybe even if every time Bonham plays the kick drum it would shake so it would feel like a gig when you can feel the kick drum vibrating up your body.

That would really give the concert experience.

#854 3 years ago
Quoted from domrod:

I think it would be good if they got the shaker in time with the music. So like in the intro to Good Times, Bad Times when Jimmy strikes the E Chord it would shake or in the guitar solo to Whole Lotta Love when the E Chord again is played it would shake.
Or, maybe even if every time Bonham plays the kick drum it would shake so it would feel like a gig when you can feel the kick drum vibrating up your body.
That would really give the concert experience.

If the shaker was coded to lightly pulse to Bonham’s kick drum that would be sick, especially on Good Times Bad Times where everyone thought he was using two because of how fast it was.

#855 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If the shaker was coded to lightly pulse to Bonham’s kick drum that would be sick, especially on Good Times Bad Times where everyone thought he was using two because of how fast it was.

Absolutely

And reserve the big moments for when the shaker goes mental like in the chorus on Ramble On.

#856 3 years ago

Shaker would work well with the extra ball riff and lightly with the pop up spinner. Any le arrival dates confirmed?

#857 3 years ago

#858 3 years ago

Le's on the line, cant seem to forward link tho,,

#859 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Le's on the line, cant seem to forward link tho,,

Yep, can only take a screen shot and the video blacks out

B215E5E6-2F63-493C-8A9C-D137B402BE64 (resized).pngB215E5E6-2F63-493C-8A9C-D137B402BE64 (resized).png
#860 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/sternpinballinc/status/1351581329440337922?s=20

Click on the latest.. This is just Badass! You can really tell these guys are having fun making this, just as the game is fun.

#861 3 years ago

This will be my topper until the Stern one is released.. will run the the wire from the stand to a usb plug inside to light the lp and tying in the blue with the blue colored vinyl.. I think it's cool that it says 'now spinning' as well because it's not just about the record but also that the spinners are such an important part of the game..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RWJDBV7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpgstand (resized).JPGstand (resized).JPG
#862 3 years ago

Looks good but dont spend too much if you've ordered topper already. I hear they will be available from Stern in feb.

#863 3 years ago

having no luck unzipping files
keeps extracting a .000 file instead of a .spk file
the game doesnt recognize this file type
any help would be awesome

#864 3 years ago
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#866 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

having no luck unzipping files
keeps extracting a .000 file instead of a .spk file
the game doesnt recognize this file type
any help would be awesome

Simply unzip the zip to somewhere on your computer, then after you unzip, drag those .000 and .001 files onto the thumb drive, and insert into game. Must have both files together this way. If the game isn't seeing it, I'm guessing the thumb drive isn't formatted correctly.

#867 3 years ago
Quoted from Theguyoverthere:

. Must have both files together this way.

Thankyou
Only did the 1 file
Will try again

#868 3 years ago

Blue armor looked great in that video!

#869 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Soooooo much better than press release pics

#870 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

For sure, it took a lot of heat originally but I believe the blue makes the LE.

blue (resized).JPGblue (resized).JPG
#871 3 years ago

I got my Jimmy Page & amp ready to go in my LZLE... I hope there’s room!

2C4879DF-3AB0-429D-91E2-F81A81C27251 (resized).jpeg2C4879DF-3AB0-429D-91E2-F81A81C27251 (resized).jpeg
#872 3 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

I got my Jimmy Page & amp ready to go in my LZLE... I hope there’s room!
[quoted image]

Really cool toys
Made them yourself or can they be ordered online?

#873 3 years ago

I’m liking the new code update

7C79789A-77C7-4CB7-9687-8713667FCED6 (resized).png7C79789A-77C7-4CB7-9687-8713667FCED6 (resized).png
#874 3 years ago

Got mine last Thursday. Picked up the Pro. Its my first NEW pinball machine but my 6th machine in total. My wife and I could not be happier with it. Plays fast ramps and shots are super satisfying, multiball is fun. .Music is great, but hope I can add some new songs eventually;ly. Can wait to mod it out over the next few months.

#875 3 years ago

Loving my Pro this far. I don’t mind upper flipper at all. Shot is important.

I do wish there was more streaming by our well-known peeps. Maybe it’s because it’s early, but I do hope it’s not because sound is caught by the Bots.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#876 3 years ago

Yeah code update is fun

4016835D-6039-4443-943F-49D96635F433 (resized).jpeg4016835D-6039-4443-943F-49D96635F433 (resized).jpeg
#877 3 years ago
Quoted from BruketFans:

Really cool toys
Made them yourself or can they be ordered online?

Jimmy is a NECA figure from 2006 and is nicely detailed.... check eBay etc :
ebay.com link: sch

#878 3 years ago

*COSTCO ALERT*-paging all ZEP owners: I just got back from Costco and there was a wall of Klipsch R-12SW on sale. They were priced $80 off from $249 down to $169.00!

GEDC6331.JPGGEDC6331.JPG
#879 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

*COSTCO ALERT*-paging all ZEP owners: I just got back from Costco and there was a wall of Klipsch R-12SW on sale. They were priced $80 off from $249 down to $169.00! [quoted image]

I have that on ehoh and its amazing. Going tmrw to grab 1 or 2. Thx!!

#880 3 years ago

Which location? I believe you are not far from me? Thanks!

#881 3 years ago

I have the same 7" Jimmy Page action figure with ZOSO amp. I think it is 1/2 inch too tall. I tried placing it in the right rear corner of my Batman 66 with the glass off and it was too tall. Maybe I can cut the back of his knee to make him lean back more and that will fix it. Or, I may have to cut him in 1/2 below the waist and make a bust figure out of him. When my LE comes in, I'll try again.

#882 3 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Which location? I believe you are not far from me? Thanks!

I am in Colorado, and if anyone in Colorado does not have a Costco card I would be happy to meet up and let you borrow mine if you want to buy one?

#883 3 years ago

Any word when our machines start shipping out?

#884 3 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

Jimmy is a NECA figure from 2006 and is nicely detailed.... check eBay etc :
ebay.com link

Funny i bought the same thing hoping it will fit!

#885 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

*COSTCO ALERT*-paging all ZEP owners: I just got back from Costco and there was a wall of Klipsch R-12SW on sale. They were priced $80 off from $249 down to $169.00! [quoted image]

Dang you. Costing me money,,,

20210121_110224 (resized).jpg20210121_110224 (resized).jpg
#886 3 years ago

Just curious, I’m hear people mention using 1 sub for two pins all the time, how exactly does this setup work?

#887 3 years ago

Anyone hear anything yet about LE’s shipping out?

Can’t imagine it taking more than 7-10 days for Stern to crank all 500 out at their current production rate.

#888 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Just curious, I’m hear people mention using 1 sub for two pins all the time, how exactly does this setup work?

If you use pinnovators, you can run 4 pins off one mixer. I used to run 2 per sub, but have one for each now. Highly recommend them, much better sound than alligator clips

#889 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone hear anything yet about LE’s shipping out?
Can’t imagine it taking more than 7-10 days for Stern to crank all 500 out at their current production rate.

Pre covid with all lines running full steam someone told me they can do 112 pins a day on a average. I’d think your probably right and we should see some soon.

#890 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Screenshot_20210121-113635_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210121-113635_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210121-113704_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210121-113704_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#891 3 years ago

Pic is for sam board but lz is spike 2 and they are available

#892 3 years ago

Anyone with a pro play the top of the charts mode from game start yet?

#893 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

If you use pinnovators, you can run 4 pins off one mixer. I used to run 2 per sub, but have one for each now. Highly recommend them, much better sound than alligator clips

Im a huge fan of pinnovators, I like the quality that you get from that device. I even used it on my Stream on the Pro at my Distributor. I am waiting for delivery of my LE. The game features on Sterns site claims that
"CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification"
I did not know this existed. Wouldn't this feature eliminate the need for the PINSUB kit as the sound would be good quality coming from the source?
Has Anybody used the line out audio and can verify this on their Pro?

features (resized).jpgfeatures (resized).jpg
#894 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Im a huge fan of pinnovators, I like the quality that you get from that device. I even used it on my Stream on the Pro at my Distributor. I am waiting for delivery of my LE. The game features on Sterns site claims that
"CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification"
I did not know this existed. Wouldn't this feature eliminate the need for the PINSUB kit as the sound would be good quality coming from the source?
Has Anybody used the line out audio and can verify this on their Pro? [quoted image]

I’ve been wondering about this as well.

#895 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ve been wondering about this as well.

That was also listed on a bksor prem I had for awhile and I used pinnovators on it. I already ordered and have here the pinnovators board fir lz le. I know how good they work and at $35 , no Brainer for me. Great products and support

#896 3 years ago

Just called my distributor yesterday about my LE - he said he is hopeful for late next week but no guarantees.

#897 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

That was also listed on a bksor prem I had for awhile and I used pinnovators on it. I already ordered and have here the pinnovators board fir lz le. I know how good they work and at $35 , no Brainer for me. Great products and support

I’m sure it’s a great product but if there is a line out directly on the board then why put something in the middle when it may not be necessary?

Anyone plug their sub into the line out yet?

#898 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Dang you. Costing me money

Hells yea!

Do me a favor since you have two of them-for shits and giggles hook them both up with a line splitter and see how crazy it sounds?

Also I see a KISS pro in the background picture of your arcade-

that game is yesterday's news and you need to sell it to me(jedi mind trick)
Jedi mind trick..gifJedi mind trick..gif

#899 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hells yea!
Do me a favor since you have two of them-for shits and giggles hook them both up with a line splitter and see how crazy it sounds?
Also I see a KISS pro in the background of your picture in your arcade-
that game is yesterday's news and you need to sell it to me(jedi mind trick)
[quoted image]

Haha, no on Kiss. I bought it with topper for $4000, perfect cond. A week ago a topper sold for 2750, buddy just sold a ghost busters topper for 2500. Crazy times

#900 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I bought it with topper for $4000, perfect cond. A week ago a topper sold for 2750

Perfect I will give $4000 and you can keep the topper and sell it separately

Trust me-Car salesman.pngTrust me-Car salesman.png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 65.99
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,617 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/18?hl=jarson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.