20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 193.
#8051 1 year ago

Just saw a bunch of activity on this thread and it reminded me how much I miss my Led Zeppelin! I’ve got a buddy in my local pinball league who really wanted to do a temporary trade as no one else in our group has an LZ premium. He also hosts league so I guess it’s cool that other folks are getting exposed to this severely underrated game. But damn it if I don’t miss my game!!!

Wife and I watched Rick and Morty finally 18 month or so ago and immediately my thought was, I gotta get a Rick and Morty pinball machine!!! So when my league buddy offered to trade any of his games for my LZ I immediately said R&M. So I’ve had his R&M for about four weeks now while he’s had my LZ. Takeaway is that he did me a huge favor, 1. Made me realize that I loved my LZ even more than I thought I did. 2. Made me not want to dump a bunch of money on an R&M!

Your mileage may vary…

#8052 1 year ago

It is just a great fast game!
People hating on it are simply bad at pinball I think. Because this game has mostly very tight shots if you want to make it flow you gotta wip it and it might feel like a brick if you can’t aim to save your life.

JP is similar in that sense but it lets beginners easily start the trex multiball by just hiting a toy 3 times - and it happens to be in the middle of the game - so it might feel like you have achieved something even if you drain shortly after.

Lz is t like that, you really need to nail that lz ramp and it might seem tight for some.

Anyway, that is my quick analysis. Might be full of sh!t lol but I feel I am onto something.
Lol

Love Lz, it is a super fun pin!

#8053 1 year ago

The speaker lights on this game are amazing. I recommend them as an addition.

#8054 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

It is just a great fast game!
People hating on it are simply bad at pinball I think. Because this game has mostly very tight shots if you want to make it flow you gotta wip it and it might feel like a brick if you can’t aim to save your life.
JP is similar in that sense but it lets beginners easily start the trex multiball by just hiting a toy 3 times - and it happens to be in the middle of the game - so it might feel like you have achieved something even if you drain shortly after.
Lz is t like that, you really need to nail that lz ramp and it might seem tight for some.
Anyway, that is my quick analysis. Might be full of sh!t lol but I feel I am onto something.
Lol
Love Lz, it is a super fun pin!

You are very right.

I am getting a little better but that right LZ ramp is tight and the right upper flipper shot is very tight also.

I still love the game even though I suck. Music is so good for pinball.

#8055 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

You are very right.
I am getting a little better but that right LZ ramp is tight and the right upper flipper shot is very tight also.
I still love the game even though I suck. Music is so good for pinball.

Some days that upper right flip shot flows all day for me and other days it’s just miss after miss. This game really feels solid in terms of consistency in play/scoring.

#8056 1 year ago

Hello all! Picked up a LV premium last week and loving it so far. Had to solder a wire and clean an optical switch, other than that been playing fine with a couple electric magic spinner hiccups. Just curious if there's any basic but mandatory game tweaks in settings to help gameplay? I know that's a very general question, but maybe there's a previous post or 2 that stands out in the thread? Everything is set to default but the sound EQ.

Maybe some tricks to make that upper right flipper more manageable so I can actually hit the impossible extra ramp? Thanks!

#8057 1 year ago
Quoted from petersonjandrew:

Hello all! Picked up a LV premium last week and loving it so far. Had to solder a wire and clean an optical switch, other than that been playing fine with a couple electric magic spinner hiccups. Just curious if there's any basic but mandatory game tweaks in settings to help gameplay? I know that's a very general question, but maybe there's a previous post or 2 that stands out in the thread? Everything is set to default but the sound EQ.
Maybe some tricks to make that upper right flipper more manageable so I can actually hit the impossible extra ramp? Thanks!

Yes. I’m bad at finding it but there is a post that describes bending the wire forms down just the tiniest little bit and it helps to more vent rejects from the side shot drastically. I’ve done it and it’s night and day.

#8058 1 year ago

Washers under two ball guides on left eject and left orbit.
Tune left eject guide so ball lands on flipper
Tune right orbit guide so ball 100% goes into eject (it can be bouncing off opposite guide)
Mylar under left ramp bracket to prevent pf wear
Droop flippers for better orbit shots
Protect shooter lane, reduce coil power at the ball through
Replace coil stops after 500 games if you want strong flippers (stern stops got worn after 500ish games)

It is a very easy game to shop out.

#8059 1 year ago

Tune right orbit guide so ball 100% goes into eject (it can be bouncing off opposite guide)
Replace coil stops after 500 games if you want strong flippers (stern stops got worn after 500ish games)

What is the right orbit adjustment to prevent ball from missing the eject? I have that problem but can’t figure it out on my own.

#8060 1 year ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

What is the right orbit adjustment to prevent ball from missing the eject? I have that problem but can’t figure it out on my own.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/115#post-6442378

#8061 1 year ago

Take a slow motion video with your phone so you can see where the ball is being directed at.
It is most likely hitting the leading edge of the opposite guide and bouncing off the wire form under the eject but yours might be different.

Once you identify the direction just take the ball guide off the right orbit and bend slightly with pliers or by hand. I needed pliers as I needed a degree adjustment by the end.

The slow mo video made it super easy to figure out

#8062 1 year ago

Take a slow motion video with your phone so you can see where the ball is being directed at.
It is most likely hitting the leading edge of the opposite guide and bouncing off the wire form under the eject but yours might be different.
Once you identify the direction just take the ball guide off the right orbit and bend slightly with pliers or by hand. I needed pliers as I needed a degree adjustment by the end.
The slow mo video made it super easy to figure out

Thank you both

#8063 1 year ago

Yes. I’m bad at finding it but there is a post that describes bending the wire forms down just the tiniest little bit and it helps to more vent rejects from the side shot drastically. I’ve done it and it’s night and day.

I would love to see some detail on this or pictures, thanks for the heads up! Let me know if you can find post.

#8064 1 year ago

This is great!! Going to work on the left eject today. Thank you

#8065 1 year ago

I would love to see some detail on this or pictures, thanks for the heads up! Let me know if you can find post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/45#post-6138882

There is another more detailed post that somebody did a while after mine but so far I can't find it.

#8066 1 year ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Some days that upper right flip shot flows all day for me and other days it’s just miss after miss. This game really feels solid in terms of consistency in play/scoring.

I can backhand that right ramp better than with the left flipper lol.

You are right though, some days it flows better than others.

#8067 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I think those are just my off days, when I’m bricking shots it’s usually me!. My score has been so consistent on this game from day one. I’m now averaging just over 500m a game where last year I was around 25-100mil. Definitely a great first pin purchase couldn’t be happier with it.

#8068 1 year ago

Ok... So do I need to raise the flipper? I absolutely can't do this.

Quoted from kool1:

#8069 1 year ago
Quoted from Forehead_Slap:

Ok... So do I need to raise the flipper? I absolutely can't do this.

Might need to align the dot with the tip. I find this game a little too easy for me if it is not droopy.

#8070 1 year ago

This is great!! Going to work on the left eject today. Thank you

Here is a link to a vid of what happened to ball in my game when the right orbit was out of adjustment.
Quick tip, if you are using pliers, use painters tape (or any tape) and a rag of some sort to prevent any damage and scratches on the guide when you are bending. Also, this is very soft steel, and it bends easily (except at the tip and you will need pliers).
My game needed a minute adjustment that made the orbit 100% reliable from what it was originally maybe a 60% fail ratio.

https://imgur.com/a/c4BhFsM

#8071 1 year ago

Guys...driving me nuts.

Opto on the middle ramp sometimes doesn't register a few times in a row. If I test it...works just fine with all the bean-flickin' I can do with my finger. Has anyone had a problem with the ball possibly jumping over the beam possibly? This is super tough to try and recreate. I can't think of any reason this wouldn't register. Wtf.

Makes it SUPER frustrating when I have a guitar solo and 2 of 5 shots just didn't register.

#8072 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Guys...driving me nuts.
Opto on the middle ramp sometimes doesn't register a few times in a row. If I test it...works just fine with all the bean-flickin' I can do with my finger. Has anyone had a problem with the ball possibly jumping over the beam possibly? This is super tough to try and recreate. I can't think of any reason this wouldn't register. Wtf.
Makes it SUPER frustrating when I have a guitar solo and 2 of 5 shots just didn't register.

Mine did this a little bit when it was new. Probably is getting airborne. Try making it a little steeper and maybe let it get a little dirty to slow the ball down.

#8073 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Mine did this a little bit when it was new. Probably is getting airborne. Try making it a little steeper and maybe let it get a little dirty to slow the ball down.

Can't do dirty around here unless my wife approves, but I can work on steeper. What are you saying to make steeper?

#8074 1 year ago

I'd check your ramp flap and also make sure your EM spinner mech and surround are very flush.

#8075 1 year ago

Such a fun game.

That is all. Aha ha ha ha aha.

#8076 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Can't do dirty around here unless my wife approves, but I can work on steeper. What are you saying to make steeper?

I'm saying raise the back legs. By dirty, I just mean play 100-200 games without cleaning and waxing the playfield. You can still wipe down inlanes, rubbers etc.

#8077 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I'm saying raise the back legs. By dirty, I just mean play 100-200 games without cleaning and waxing the playfield. You can still wipe down inlanes, rubbers etc.

I just pictured you dumping a pail of dirt into the game.
Lol

#8078 1 year ago

Just got my precious LZ LE back after a 6 month temp trade. She’s as beautiful as ever with new topper and speaker lights. Missed her so much! First game back got World Tour and Mothership and broke a billion…the flow is unmatched!

294E256C-C52F-4CDA-9301-897C6211F2AB (resized).jpeg294E256C-C52F-4CDA-9301-897C6211F2AB (resized).jpegCED54869-26DB-4FD2-90D7-57C2747BD0EB (resized).jpegCED54869-26DB-4FD2-90D7-57C2747BD0EB (resized).jpeg
#8079 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Just got my precious LZ LE back after a 6 month temp trade. She’s as beautiful as ever with new topper and speaker lights. Missed her so much! First game back got World Tour and Mothership and broke a billion…the flow is unmatched!
[quoted image][quoted image]

best flowing game I have played! feels good!

#8080 1 year ago

Got my GC last night at 998M with the first mini wizard mode (can't remember the name... 4 gold records) lit at the scoop . So close to a bil and so much fun!

#8081 1 year ago

New Game Code !

LE V1.16 - August 2, 2022
==========================
Tweaked:

- The Song Remains the Same rules now require completing all shots in a
song section to relight those shots.

Moved to System 3.20

- STERN INSIDER CONNECTED
- Home Team
The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.

When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.

The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.

Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.

- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0

- Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented instead of only replay level 1.

- Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment would not be honored
in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a player will not receive
a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY LEVELS
will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.

- Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.

- Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit
will start accumulating with this update.

- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior to being
added to a new account. Hilighting and selecting "Yes, unregister this game."
will unregister the game from your account.

- Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of display.

- Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE PLAY ONLY".

- Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".

- Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be "MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and
default value is "MECHANICAL". This adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy
and Free Play is set to No.
The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0
The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0

- Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy and "Free Play" is No.
Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.

#8082 1 year ago

"I wanna be your backdoor man heyyyy ohhhhh" ....SOLVED!

Ball wouldn't register sometimes 3x in a row. You get a guitar solo going and that lil' shit is zinging through the ramp it will flat miss the opto. Short story here is that the wireform holding the opto is too low from the factory (at least mine was.) This can be solved two ways...the fast way which is to add nylon washers pac-man'd to fit under the ramp feet and/or lower the upper/middle ramp from under the PF which would essentially mean possibly overtightening the hex post. I chose the previous and just slammed some washers in there to align the upper ramp end with the feet of the wireform. There was a solid 3/16th gap previously. Hope this helps someone. Every single one registers now.

Shit gap.
IMG_5985 (resized).JPGIMG_5985 (resized).JPG

Where the ball wouldn't register (movie screenshot of testing.)
2022-08-04 18_19_34-Window (resized).png2022-08-04 18_19_34-Window (resized).png

Took quite a few nylon washers to elevate.
IMG_5988 (resized).JPGIMG_5988 (resized).JPG

#8083 1 year ago

I think it’s interesting that Stern is running LZ Pros and Prems again…there must be some demand after the initial ridiculously unfair reviews it got (mostly from people who never played it)

#8084 1 year ago

This game is definitely on my radar, as I really like the band and seems like a good game with lots of multiballs and fun for non pinball people that come to play at my place.

I would like to hear from some pro owners though if they feel like they miss out without the electric magic spinner/modes/multiballs. The upper ramp shot while cool it returns to the flipper seems like its hard to hit regardless. To me it really seems like the pro vs prem debate on this one is all about the EM.

#8085 1 year ago

I think it is an awesome fast pin.
Really it has everything in it to entertain.
I do find myself wishing it made better use of the LCD as the animations are lacking.
Other than that, excellent pin

#8086 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

This game is definitely on my radar, as I really like the band and seems like a good game with lots of multiballs and fun for non pinball people that come to play at my place.
I would like to hear from some pro owners though if they feel like they miss out without the electric magic spinner/modes/multiballs. The upper ramp shot while cool it returns to the flipper seems like its hard to hit regardless. To me it really seems like the pro vs prem debate on this one is all about the EM.

I owned a pro for 1.5 years and upgraded to Premium a few months ago. Despite what the masses will tell you, the Premium is not a completely different game, head and shoulders above the pro. The pro is really good, the premium is somewhat better.

Really only 3 differences that matter:

1. The EM spinner is undoubtedly awesome. But it's not up a lot, so the game really does play almost identical to the pro for the most part.

2. The upper flipper ramp is cool. Is it better than the stand-up? Well yes, but again it doesn't come into play super often because that shot is among the hardest to hit in pinball. And believe it or not, the stand up IS satisfying to hit. It's just like the train shot on Addams, it goes in there, recoils quickly off the standup and is out of control horizontally back and forth quickly coming back at you. It's a FUN shot regardless of ramp or standup, just in different ways.

3. The light up song list on the back wall. This is nice to have, but it's not really that big of a deal.

If you want to save the $, go pro with confidence.

#8087 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Right ramp can be backhanded pretty consistently if game is set to proper pitch and playfield cleaned properly. From left flippers it’s just a matter of practice and you’ll start nailing. While it feels far from the flippers, I get very few rejects and power doesn’t seem to be an issue. Game feels bare to me without EM which also adds dimension and stacking. Code isn’t super complex so losing EM does feel like a lot.
All that said the pro still shoots like a dream and is fun. I am a lucky LE owner

#8088 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Right ramp can be backhanded pretty consistently if game is set to proper pitch and playfield cleaned properly. From left flippers it’s just a matter of practice and you’ll start nailing. While it feels far from the flippers, I get very few rejects and power doesn’t seem to be an issue. Game feels bare to me without EM which also adds dimension and stacking. Code isn’t super complex so losing EM does feel like a lot. That said the pro will still shoot like a dream

#8089 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Right ramp can be backhanded pretty consistently if game is set to proper pitch and playfield cleaned properly. From left flippers it’s just a matter of practice and you’ll start nailing. While it feels far from the flippers, I get very few rejects and power doesn’t seem to be an issue. Game feels bare to me without EM which also adds dimension and stacking. Code isn’t super complex so losing EM does feel like a lot.
All that said the pro still shoots like a dream and is fun. I am a lucky LE owner

Code is quite complex if you are after high scores and that is where it gets real fun!

#8090 1 year ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

I owned a pro for 1.5 years and upgraded to Premium a few months ago. Despite what the masses will tell you, the Premium is not a completely different game, head and shoulders above the pro. The pro is really good, the premium is somewhat better.

4th difference is Expression Lights. Sure, you can buy them for a Pro but msrp is around $450. Premium is the way to go on this one imo.

#8091 1 year ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

1. The EM spinner is undoubtedly awesome. But it's not up a lot, so the game really does play almost identical to the pro for the most part.
2. The upper flipper ramp is cool. Is it better than the stand-up? Well yes, but again it doesn't come into play super often because that shot is among the hardest to hit in pinball. And believe it or not, the stand up IS satisfying to hit. It's just like the train shot on Addams, it goes in there, recoils quickly off the standup and is out of control horizontally back and forth quickly coming back at you. It's a FUN shot regardless of ramp or standup, just in different ways.
3. The light up song list on the back wall. This is nice to have, but it's not really that big of a deal.
If you want to save the $, go pro with confidence.

Thanks there is a pro not too far from me I definitely want to go check out soon.

#8092 1 year ago

Man I really need to disagree with you there. Not the same game without the EM and upper flipper ramp.

#8093 1 year ago

What I've found is I always make the most perfect choice.
If it's a pro - I'm SO glad I didn't spend the extra $. If it's a premium - I'm SO glad I paid for the extras as they are worth it. You really can't go wrong.

#8094 1 year ago

I bought my pro for shits and grins. $5200 with Expression Lights was a no brainer. Glad I've got no brain because it was a great buy and I really enjoy it. I'm not missing anything another model has because out of sight, out of mind. Never saw a premium/LE, likely never will see one or play one. So what's to miss?

"You don't know what you're missing." I sure don't but I know I'm happy with what I got.

#8095 1 year ago

I have the premium. The ramp and the em are cool but like it was mentioned before they are not integral of the game so you can very well enjoy a pro.
That said, these two elements add some very cool pinball “moments” that elevate this game to what I think it is an easy top 10.
Lz launching at the same time as GNR made for some awful reviews from people whonhave not played it and just compared to GNr which in my opinion is a horrible pinball game with distracting lights and just awful flow, just not fun. A pin for novices looking for music and a distraction but little knowledge of what makes a pin fun
So there is that.

I am yet to meet an experienced player that says Lz is a bad game. One very talented player I know told me LZ is the “best kept secret in pinball” and he is right.

Just an awesome game yet to be discovered by many people and when they do, they will dislike the price lol because I am telling you this game will be worth a lot in 18 months.

#8096 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

4th difference is Expression Lights. Sure, you can buy them for a Pro but msrp is around $450. Premium is the way to go on this one imo.

Oh you’re right LOL, good call! I had the expression lights in my pro so I completely forgot. Yeah those are VERY cool and if I were going pro I’d buy them again

#8097 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Man I really need to disagree with you there. Not the same game without the EM and upper flipper ramp.

The EM adds 2 multiballs that you don’t get with the Pro. Those MBs are like a third of the game, for me,

#8098 1 year ago

EM multiball when it gets rolling may be one of the best multiballs in pinball.

#8099 1 year ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

EM multiball when it gets rolling may be one of the best multiballs in pinball.

I always thought the PRO was fine, a local barcade has one. I went premium and LZ is the only premium I own. EM is the main reason I went with premium.

#8100 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I always thought the PRO was fine, a local barcade has one. I went premium and LZ is the only premium I own. EM is the main reason I went with premium.

I enjoy the pro very much. Flows great but the addition of the EM just changes the entire layout and gameplay and when that spinner gets ripping on a 6 ball… wow! So crazy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

5,286 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, IN
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 65.99
4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/162 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.