20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,636 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 193.
#701 3 years ago

Waiting on my LE - distributor told me two weeks last Wednesday so I'm counting the days!

#702 3 years ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

- distributor told me two weeks

I think they may be slightly behind, I will be stoked if it shows up by the end of the month. The excitement is killing me!

#703 3 years ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

Waiting on my LE - distributor told me two weeks last Wednesday so I'm counting the days!

I was told two weeks on 1/6 and final payment was due then.

Can’t wait!

#704 3 years ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

Waiting on my LE

Congrats on picking up Bill's AC/DC LE, I had that thought of how well it would look next to LZ LE when he listed it-they will make for a great pair!

Thinking about putting mine next to Metallica if it passes my 'true keeper' test phase or probation period as I call it.

#705 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I was told two weeks on 1/6 and final payment was due then.
Can’t wait!

I spoke with my distributor yesterday. According to him Stern is shipping LE's on the 25th to distributors in the order in which the distributor paid Stern.

#706 3 years ago
Quoted from damionrowe:

My pro arrived and I’m loving it. Question about the control gates and pop bumpers. Not sure if it is early code but the control gate on my machine opens when I hit a left orbit spinner shot. Also a right orbit to the lock shoots it back out and the gate opens also. Very little pop bumper action. Is anyone else experiencing this.

The one time I noticed the gate close was when I was in a tour mode that required pop hits. It seemed like a nice feature to stop the ball and drop it into the pops. I'm sure there are more situations where it is used and probably more coming.

#707 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmaniac:

I spoke with my distributor yesterday. According to him Stern is shipping LE's on the 25th to distributors in the order in which the distributor paid Stern.

Who is your distro?

My distro ships direct from stern not to him and then me.

#708 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Who is your distro?
My distro ships direct from stern not to him and then me.

I'd rather not state as he didn't authorize me to release this info but he is between me and Atlanta.

#709 3 years ago

Dang,,,, ,,just talked to my distributor, he's not expecting le until end of jan, west coast. And he was on of the first distributors to order and pay. Oh well,,,,,

#710 3 years ago

Distributor called. My LE is ready to be shipped!!!! Just paid the balance.

#711 3 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

I hate you.

#712 3 years ago
received_403734364176215 (resized).pngreceived_403734364176215 (resized).png
#713 3 years ago

Sounds like your orbit shots are correct. When I hit the left spinner orbit into the pop bumpers, they are pretty snappy, so it sounds like you should adjust your pop bumpers.

#714 3 years ago

Did anybody else get a Euro power cord with their LZ pro?

My friend and I finished setting the game up and everything went rather smoothly until we were ready for the last step of plugging it in. It was a Euro cord. Luckily I had a spare power cord that I could use. Contacted my distributor and Stern is sending me the correct one.

The only other issue I had was Stern put a zip tie really tight around the Icarus post and it was very difficult to get underneath it to cut it. After I finally got it cut off, we ended up having to readjust the Icarus switch because my scissors bent it a bit when trying to get underneath the zip tie.

#715 3 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

Put up some pics please!! When do you recieve?

#716 3 years ago

Just checked with my distro earlier and mine is still on track.

#717 3 years ago
Quoted from Bcrowe:

Did anybody else get a Euro power cord with their LZ pro?
My friend and I finished setting the game up and everything went rather smoothly until we were ready for the last step of plugging it in. It was a Euro cord. Luckily I had a spare power cord that I could use. Contacted my distributor and Stern is sending me the correct one.
The only other issue I had was Stern put a zip tie really tight around the Icarus post and it was very difficult to get underneath it to cut it. After I finally got it cut off, we ended up having to readjust the Icarus switch because my scissors bent it a bit when trying to get underneath the zip tie.

Ran into the same problem with Icarus, terrible idea with the zip tie, a twist tie work have worked. I was afraid I was going to snap it off.

#718 3 years ago

And I was going to invite you over to try it out.

#719 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Put up some pics please!! When do you recieve?

Absolutely.

#720 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Congrats on picking up Bill's AC/DC LE, I had that thought of how well it would look next to LZ LE when he listed it-they will make for a great pair!
Thinking about putting mine next to Metallica if it passes my 'true keeper' test phase or probation period as I call it.

I've got both AC/DC & Metallica - I'll have all 3 in a row with Zep in the middle - will post pic when it's all setup.

And yeah Bill's AC/DC is a nice machine!

#721 3 years ago

#722 3 years ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

I've got both AC/DC & Metallica - I'll have all 3 in a row with Zep in the middle - will post pic when it's all setup.

Great music line up there... acdc is such a good game. I’m thinking of doing the same with gunners LZ and maybe an Aerosmith or iron maiden... I don’t care for Metallica as a game (great music but) at all but nice set up nonetheless.

#723 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Great music line up there... acdc is such a good game. I’m thinking of doing the same with gunners LZ and maybe an Aerosmith or iron maiden... I don’t care for Metallica as a game (great music but) at all but nice set up nonetheless.

What???? How can you not like met?

#724 3 years ago

I found out today that my distributor had an extra allocation for a LZ LE given to him from Stern. I pounced on that opportunity to upgrade my order from a Premium and now I have to wait like the rest of you guys! I was told that it should arrive the last week of January or 1st week of Feb. This will be my second pin. I currently own a Batman 66 Premium that I pimped out with Pinstadiums, Flipper Fidelity speakers, and shaker motor. Won't have to worry about those upgrades with the LE. Does anyone know exactly what the "upgraded audio system" on the LE will consist of?

#725 3 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

Your distributor has possession of the LE? Hmmmm

#726 3 years ago
Quoted from palmettophoto:

I found out today that my distributor had an extra allocation for a LZ LE given to him from Stern. I pounced on that opportunity to upgrade my order from a Premium and now I have to wait like the rest of you guys! I was told that it should arrive the last week of January or 1st week of Feb. This will be my second pin. I currently own a Batman 66 Premium that I pimped out with Pinstadiums, Flipper Fidelity speakers, and shaker motor. Won't have to worry about those upgrades with the LE. Does anyone know exactly what the "upgraded audio system" on the LE will consist of?

Speculation is new equalizer, but not sure. But everyone is reporting how great it sounds stock. Congrats on upgrade!!

#727 3 years ago

If it needs an upgrade. I'll be using pinwoofer again. Unbelievable increase in maiden and metallica

#728 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Your distributor has possession of the LE? Hmmmm

No it ships direct.

#729 3 years ago

I didn't think the le's were in production yet. But not sure,

#730 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I didn't think the le's were in production yet. But not sure,

Stern was closed last week. LE’s started coming down the line monday. I live 20 min from Stern. My Distro is closer. Got my fingers crossed I will be playing mine next Friday.

#731 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Stern was closed last week. LE’s started coming down the line monday. I live 20 min from Stern. My Distro is closer. Got my fingers crossed I will be playing mine next Friday.

That's awesome!!! Lucky you

#732 3 years ago
Quoted from palmettophoto:

That’s a killer opportunity. LE’s sold out hours after the game was announced. Welcome the the club.

#733 3 years ago

Maybe I should reach out to Stern's head quality control manager and send him a 12 pack of New Castle and some other goodies so he/she can go over my game with a fine tooth comb? Really do not want a planking playfield, chipping around post, ghosted inserts, or playfield with soft top layer wood substrate that looks like crater city after ten games. Crossing fingers and hoping it is all good(hit or miss). Sounds like they are going to be cranking them out this upcoming week like soft-serve. If this game ends up being a keeper-hoping pf holds up and looks good.

#734 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Maybe I should reach out to Stern's head quality control manager and send him a 12 pack of New Castle and some other goodies so he/she can go over my game with a fine tooth comb? Really do not want a planking playfield, chipping around post, ghosted inserts, or playfield with soft top layer wood substrate that looks like crater city after ten games. Crossing fingers and hoping it is all good(hit or miss). Sounds like they are going to be cranking them out this upcoming week like soft-serve. If this game ends up being a keeper-hoping pf holds up and looks good.

Several who have pros commented on the PF looking good and clear appears thinner. Fingers crossed!

#735 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

have pros commented on the PF looking good

I had the same thought-holding breath, fingers crossed, and I may throw in some voodoo witch ritual magic spell for good measure. Really is hit or miss

#736 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I had the same thought-holding breath, fingers crossed, and I may throw in some voodoo witch ritual magic spell for good measure. Really is hit or miss

After a few beers you don’t notice that stuff..lol

#737 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

After a few beers you don’t notice that stuff

I wish
I am anal OCD-I notice everything
My problem is I gave up caring because it is almost a waste of breath. My Jurassic Park Pro came with really bad planking and I decided to let it go especially because it is just a Pro. Now paying a premium for the LE should maybe have a slightly higher QC standard? Wishful thinking?

#738 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I wish
I am anal OCD-I notice everything
My problem is I gave up caring because it is almost a waste of breath. My Jurassic Park Pro came with really bad planking and I decided to let it go especially because it is just a Pro. Now paying a premium for the LE should maybe have a slightly higher QC standard? Wishful thinking?

That stuff bothers me too, I was joking.

Probably wishful thinking regarding the higher QC but after hearing reports from PRO owners perhaps Stern changed the clear process a bit.

Maybe too early to know for sure though.

#739 3 years ago

Might need to rock this Electric Magic concert poster in the game room!

DF2A849F-6602-4975-8093-77B3F9588A14 (resized).pngDF2A849F-6602-4975-8093-77B3F9588A14 (resized).png
#740 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

wishful thinking regarding the higher QC

I just keep thinking they are already behind and now are going to really churn up the production line, I want a balance of quality and quantity. A good quality control team is an integral part of successful manufacturing. Hoping people are not running around like headless chickens trying to play catch up. I can wait for my machine as long as it takes, and I would almost prefer to have the last one off the line.

#741 3 years ago

The distributor here will be getting the LEs around the end of the month and one will be dropped at my house shortly after. I have a spot opened up in the lineup and external subwoofer standing by. I'll be cutting some wire for the subwoofer connection this weekend. It'll be soldered right to the cabinet speaker using jacketed 20 gauge wire. Using the speaker level input on the sub, the wire size is meaningless so no need for heavy gauge. I also need to wire up a silent cooling fan so it is ready to go on day one. Speaking of day one, I just remembered that I need to order a knocker from PBL and threw in one of their new SPIKE mod power supplies while I was ordering. The knocker is always a day one mod for me or at least disabling the screech knocker until the real knocker shows up. Ramble over.

#742 3 years ago

Ramble on?

#743 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Several who have pros commented on the PF looking good and clear appears thinner. Fingers crossed!

The playfield on my pro looks good. No planking nor chipping around posts. Probably 50 games have been played on it and I don't see any dimples yet - time will tell. I was actually just admiring how nice it looks last night. Appears to be significantly better than my Aerosmith pro playfield, but I guess that's not a fair comparison right now.

#744 3 years ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

I would like to hear what it sounds like with all three playing at the same time!

#745 3 years ago
Quoted from Bcrowe:

The playfield on my pro looks good. No planking nor chipping around posts. Probably 50 games have been played on it and I don't see any dimples yet - time will tell. I was actually just admiring how nice it looks last night. Appears to be significantly better than my Aerosmith pro playfield, but I guess that's not a fair comparison right now.

My AS has been good, love that game. Real sleeper in my opinion and similar layout to MET so it’s a good alternative.

#746 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

The distributor here will be getting the LEs around the end of the month and one will be dropped at my house shortly after. I have a spot opened up in the lineup and external subwoofer standing by. I'll be cutting some wire for the subwoofer connection this weekend. It'll be soldered right to the cabinet speaker using jacketed 20 gauge wire. Using the speaker level input on the sub, the wire size is meaningless so no need for heavy gauge. I also need to wire up a silent cooling fan so it is ready to go on day one. Speaking of day one, I just remembered that I need to order a knocker from PBL and threw in one of their new SPIKE mod power supplies while I was ordering. The knocker is always a day one mod for me or at least disabling the screech knocker until the real knocker shows up. Ramble over.

Have you tried a pinnovators sub board? About $35 , works so much better than direct line from csb speaker to woofer. Picks up lots that direct line misses. You can definitely hear the difference , and great people to buy from

#747 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Have you read the problems in gnr? Pooling, chipping, flippers falling off, record falling off, loose parts in cabinet. Latest is no wiring for topper and soundbar on the C.E games. Then when they did send wiring next day, it was wrong. Im hoping no issues, and was told they hired 70 or so more people at factory, so everything should be checked out fine.

#748 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

My AS has been good, love that game. Real sleeper in my opinion and similar layout to MET so it’s a good alternative.

I agree - I love AS. LZ and AS side by side look sweet. My AS does have a few dimples from 3 years of solid play, but still looks very nice and has held up well. I'd love to get an AC/DC beside those two games and I'd be in rock n roll pinball heaven.

#749 3 years ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

Exactly how I’m setting things up with my zeppelin

70B54B66-22A1-4FE0-B0B6-32CC0F19FC0C (resized).jpeg70B54B66-22A1-4FE0-B0B6-32CC0F19FC0C (resized).jpeg
#750 3 years ago

Another game that gets a ton of hate really for no reason and it’s a flow monster with moving obstacle and good coding is the Stones. Swap a couple of tunes on PB and boom.

The more hate it gets the prouder I am to have my LE!

If you see it in the wild give it a shot .

Did I mention I can’t wait to get my LZ, I hope stern puts a photo out of them on the line today!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Cloud, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

5,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.99
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

There are 9,636 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.