20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 194.
#651 3 years ago

Any pro owners pop the glass off to see what the ? mode is? Lol

#652 3 years ago

Have you seen Lermods hermit? Told him I'd take one

#653 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Haha, its in all the promos. Gotta go "Immigrant"!!! Seems like it fits pinball perfectly

I'm torn between these 2... as well as the other 8!! LOL!! I might start a 2 player game and play 1 as Kashmir and 1 as Immigrant...I'm waiting very (im)patiently for my LE!! Was hoping for it to get here for my birthday (Thursday), probably not going to happen but hopefully SOON!!

Phoebe

#654 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Have you seen Lermods hermit? Told him I'd take one

Looks nice, I’ll likely order one as well.

#655 3 years ago
Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

I'm torn between these 2... as well as the other 8!! LOL!! I might start a 2 player game and play 1 as Kashmir and 1 as Immigrant...I'm waiting very (im)patiently for my LE!! Was hoping for it to get here for my birthday (Thursday), probably not going to happen but hopefully SOON!!
Phoebe

Have you been given an appropriate date? My distributor said 2 weeks for me, 1 week ago. Im in Washington.

#656 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Have you been given an appropriate date? My distributor said 2 weeks for me, 1 week ago. Im in Washington.

No, no confirmed official date...just that they would be shipping mid Jan. when I first confirmed my order!

Phoebe

#657 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

The blue looks so much better in normal lighting. With game room lights all around, its going to be great. Sterns promo shots were horrible
[quoted image]

Agreed, it was the same with the Avengers LE yellow, so flat in photos, so cool in person.

#658 3 years ago

We have a small game room, with black light carpet and lights. Should really look awesome!

#659 3 years ago

I’m jealous of you guys getting the premium and LE. Those light bars on the side look awesome. I’m going to order them for my pro, unless stern asks sone crazy topper price for them. My pro is pre-cut and pre-drilled for them. Also don’t like the upper flipper on the pro, it’s useless and very risky as it throws the ball out of control and often into the outlanes. Game shoots really well otherwise...hoping for a code update soon.

#660 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Most likely Communication Breakdown

First play on a premium would have to be Communication Breakdown!

#661 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

The blue looks so much better in normal lighting. With game room lights all around, its going to be great. Sterns promo shots were horrible
[quoted image]

I much prefer the LE as an overall package. I know a lot pf people are choosing the premium as the better art package but it doesn’t gel with the pf colors at all. Jmo. Getting mine in March.

#662 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I’m jealous of you guys getting the premium and LE. Those light bars on the side look awesome. I’m going to order them for my pro, unless stern asks sone crazy topper price for them. My pro is pre-cut and pre-drilled for them. Also don’t like the upper flipper on the pro, it’s useless and very risky as it throws the ball out of control and often into the outlanes. Game shoots really well otherwise...hoping for a code update soon.

I posted this on the other thread but thought I would re-post. Although the upper flipper shot is not fun or satisfying, it is far from useless. Even in this early stage of code, there is quite a lot already programmed for that shot. It does create some side to side action, but I was usually able to save the ball if need be.

Shooting the upper flipper shot will award:
● + time seconds to Icarus X timer
● 2X song scoring value (when song arrow is lit)
● And it awards one of the following (awards for current ball in play only):
○ Super Spinner (boosted spinner value for 100 spins)
○ Super Pops (boosted pop bumpers for 100 hits)
○ Super Slings (Slingshot values 5000 for up to 100 hits)
○ Super Ramps (2x Song awards on ramps) for up to 10 ramp shots

And This During Zeppelin MB:

Once all jackpots are made and super jackpot is lit at the left eject, and 2x super jackpot is lit at
the upper flipper shot. Completing ROCK, LED, and ZEP targets prior to collecting will multiply
the super jackpot up to 3x (6x if you collect on the upper flipper shot). Collecting either super
jackpot shot unlights the other one and starts you over at the beginning collecting jackpot shots.

And This During Tour MB 1977

● Switch Frenzy [US 1977]
○ All switches score points and add it to the jackpot
○ Jackpot always lit at left eject
○ Super jackpot equal to 3x jackpot is available at side target / ramp
○ Collecting jackpot or super jackpot increases switch values (increases more
with super jackpot) and resets jackpot value

#664 3 years ago

Says .91 on 1/11, isn’t that the code it shipped with?

#665 3 years ago

Forgot these.

20210113_092347 (resized).jpg20210113_092347 (resized).jpg
#666 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

[quoted image]

I hated the blue at first, now I absolutely love it.

#667 3 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

Yeah...but you can't say it's growing on you because GnR owners will chime in and ridicule you.

#668 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What song you Rollin with for ball 1 first game?

Good Times Bad Times with the volume turned to 11

#669 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Says .91 on 1/11, isn’t that the code it shipped with?

yeah I am confused

#670 3 years ago

I had emailed a team member at stern about Tournament use not showing current leaders or past results and thought this was the fix

#671 3 years ago
Quoted from domrod:

Good Times Bad Times with the volume turned to 11

my pro arrived with volume at 30 and it was perfect

#672 3 years ago

Volume 35, klipsch woofer. And if that's not enough ill buy pinwoofers!!

#673 3 years ago

shaker Installed on Pro
Shakes Nice!

#674 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

my pro arrived with volume at 30 and it was perfect

I meant volume 11 as in the saying meaning playing it LOUD

#675 3 years ago

The stock speakers on LZ pro actually sound significantly better than the stock speakers on my Aerosmith pro. The cabinet bass speaker has noticeably more punch. I definitely plan to add a sub, but I was pleasantly surprised by this.

#676 3 years ago

Titans came! Should I go light blue on upper flipper? Glow going good with rulecards

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#677 3 years ago
Quoted from Bcrowe:

The stock speakers on LZ pro actually sound significantly better than the stock speakers on my Aerosmith pro. The cabinet bass speaker has noticeably more punch. I definitely plan to add a sub, but I was pleasantly surprised by this.

I’m looking forward to seeing how the new LE sound system is.
Think they have a new equalizer, amp and speakers. May not need any mods.

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m looking forward to seeing how the new LE sound system is.
Think they have a new equalizer, amp and speakers. May not need any mods.

You think its a new equalizer or same as whats in ehoh etc?

#679 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Thought the flyer and one of the podcasts mentioned it being an entirely new system specifically amp and equalizer.

#680 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I posted this on the other thread but thought I would re-post. Although the upper flipper shot is not fun or satisfying, it is far from useless. Even in this early stage of code, there is quite a lot already programmed for that shot. It does create some side to side action, but I was usually able to save the ball if need be.
Shooting the upper flipper shot will award:
● + time seconds to Icarus X timer
● 2X song scoring value (when song arrow is lit)
● And it awards one of the following (awards for current ball in play only):
○ Super Spinner (boosted spinner value for 100 spins)
○ Super Pops (boosted pop bumpers for 100 hits)
○ Super Slings (Slingshot values 5000 for up to 100 hits)
○ Super Ramps (2x Song awards on ramps) for up to 10 ramp shots
And This During Zeppelin MB:
Once all jackpots are made and super jackpot is lit at the left eject, and 2x super jackpot is lit at
the upper flipper shot. Completing ROCK, LED, and ZEP targets prior to collecting will multiply
the super jackpot up to 3x (6x if you collect on the upper flipper shot). Collecting either super
jackpot shot unlights the other one and starts you over at the beginning collecting jackpot shots.
And This During Tour MB 1977
● Switch Frenzy [US 1977]
○ All switches score points and add it to the jackpot
○ Jackpot always lit at left eject
○ Super jackpot equal to 3x jackpot is available at side target / ramp
○ Collecting jackpot or super jackpot increases switch values (increases more
with super jackpot) and resets jackpot value

Well, I guess we will have to disagree on the upper flipper, I don’t like it and more often than not, I don’t use it. It should have been designed more like the train shot in taf, which I guess is maybe how it is on the premium.

#681 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Well, I guess we will have to disagree on the upper flipper, I don’t like it and more often than not, I don’t use it. It should have been designed more like the train shot in taf, which I guess is maybe how it is on the premium.

Might just be good to use as deflector to left flipper, which seems like a waste. But have not played yet.

#682 3 years ago

Just left the arcade and played a pro for a bit. I thought it shot really well and I was digging it. Can't wait to get some time on a premium.

#683 3 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

You think you hate it now. Wait till you drive it!

3F81643D-5834-4120-ABD7-5F39BB2B20BB (resized).jpeg3F81643D-5834-4120-ABD7-5F39BB2B20BB (resized).jpeg
#684 3 years ago

20 or so games in and it’s a lot of fun. Really like the combo-centric rule set. Music is great obviously

18B17A71-E8A9-414D-8AAE-D85A3EAC76E4 (resized).jpeg18B17A71-E8A9-414D-8AAE-D85A3EAC76E4 (resized).jpegF409F7CF-01E9-4084-9B34-0944D7B97396 (resized).jpegF409F7CF-01E9-4084-9B34-0944D7B97396 (resized).jpeg
#685 3 years ago

Titans came! Should I go light blue on upper flipper? Glow going good with rulecards
[quoted image]

Just my personal opinion, those flipper rubbers look terrible. I would go with purple, red, or orange. I see the small amount of green you're trying to tie into, but it just doesn't meld with the rest of the playfield.

#686 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

The wording on the feature matrix is a little misleading. The LE has upgraded speakers only. The SPIKE three channel amp (2.1) is no different on the LE and the equalizer will be in software menus. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure on this. As mentioned above, even the Pro sounds great. Having 2.1 sound with separate volume and sound controls for the cabinet speakers is a way better system then having fixed crossovers built in. Stern gets bashed a lot but their current factory stock sound system is darn good. That said, the only real upgrade that is needed is to connect an external sub for that extra punch. I already have the external sub sitting waiting for my LZLE.

#687 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

The wording on the feature matrix is a little misleading. The LE has upgraded speakers only. The SPIKE three channel amp (2.1) is no different on the LE and the equalizer will be in software menus. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure on this. As mentioned above, even the Pro sounds great. Having 2.1 sound with separate volume and sound controls for the cabinet speakers is a way better system then having fixed crossovers built in. Stern gets bashed a lot but their current factory stock sound system is darn good. That said, the only real upgrade that is needed is to connect an external sub for that extra punch. I already have the external sub sitting waiting for my LZLE.

LZ is the first game I see mentioning a 10 band graphic equalizer included. Not mentioned on Avengers or Turtles matrix so I’m assuming this is something new.
Yes it will be in the menus but should allow for some good fine tuning assuming the speakers and amp are better quality.

#688 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

LZ is the first game I see mentioning a 10 band graphic equalizer included. Not mentioned on Avengers or Turtles matrix so I’m assuming this is something new.
Yes it will be in the menus but should allow for some good fine tuning assuming the speakers and amp are better quality.

They added the 10 band graphic equalizer to Iron Maiden with the most recent code update. I think it is something new but also a purely software feature.

#689 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Yeah software EQ is the way to go compared to anything but an expensive audiophile EQ. Cheap hardware EQ adds noise and distortion and the nice one is not worth the price in this situation.

#690 3 years ago
DC19D792-F103-4366-863D-6E9681D5512B (resized).jpegDC19D792-F103-4366-863D-6E9681D5512B (resized).jpeg
#691 3 years ago
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#692 3 years ago

Nice!!

#693 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Just my personal opinion, those flipper rubbers look terrible. I would go with purple, red, or orange. I see the small amount of green you're trying to tie into, but it just doesn't meld with the rest of the playfield.

I don’t know, I kinda like the green!

#694 3 years ago

Congrats Pinballconspiracy

#695 3 years ago

[quoted image]

While I'm going to try blue or purple, I think the green matches well with the apron cards. Looks good

#696 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

While I'm going to try blue or purple, I think the green matches well with the apron cards. Looks good

Yeah, I can see green going with the whole trippy concert look, especially glowing.

#697 3 years ago
4E469A12-BB4A-4170-A254-F424E9B919E2 (resized).jpeg4E469A12-BB4A-4170-A254-F424E9B919E2 (resized).jpeg
#698 3 years ago

I would do black or red

#699 3 years ago

I think i have 6 or 7 colors here, will be trying them all. Really needs some flipper decals to hide that white. Really stands out too much

#700 3 years ago

My pro arrived and I’m loving it. Question about the control gates and pop bumpers. Not sure if it is early code but the control gate on my machine opens when I hit a left orbit spinner shot. Also a right orbit to the lock shoots it back out and the gate opens also. Very little pop bumper action. Is anyone else experiencing this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
5,286 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, IN
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.99
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 194.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/14?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.