20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,627 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 193.
#7401 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Mine broke too . I think they all will sooner or later .,
Anyone notice the loud clunk with scoop on left side !?

Yeah it's clunked since day 1. I kinda like it

#7402 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Yeah it's clunked since day 1. I kinda like it

Mine as well. Think others have reported it as well.

#7403 2 years ago

Nudge Better! LOL Seriously, for every 10 balls that head to the outlanes I save about 7 or 8 with skilled nudging. It's a skill that takes decades to get really good at but just as important as flipper skills in my opinion.

#7404 2 years ago

Going to plead with the other owners here again for pictures of the Electric Magic assembly under the playfield. Still trying to determine why the majority of the time, the EM goes down, then comes back up and releases the locked ball.

#7405 2 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Going to plead with the other owners here again for pictures of the Electric Magic assembly under the playfield. Still trying to determine why the majority of the time, the EM goes down, then comes back up and releases the locked ball.

Is it a glitch in the code. I think v1.10 had this issue and it was fixed with the most recent update

#7406 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Please tell me more about this!??! My best game ever I hit 6 side shots and never get more than 2 or 3 most games.

LOTR_breath discovered this I think… and I think Vitty has potentially given a walkthrough for it recently, but can’t find either of the posts. Basically I took the wire forms off and bent the two that face into the side ramp down just the most minimal amount. Like the smallest amount that I possibly could. The ball goes on to the ramp more smoothly and rejects significantly less.

#7407 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

LOTR_breath discovered this I think… and I think Vitty has potentially given a walkthrough for it recently, but can’t find either of the posts. Basically I took the wire forms off and bent the two that face into the side ramp down just the most minimal amount. Like the smallest amount that I possibly could. The ball goes on to the ramp more smoothly and rejects significantly less.

If you find the posts, let me know and I'll try to make em a key post. All I can do is nominate , the moderators decide if worthy or not

#7408 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

If you find the posts, let me know and I'll try to make em a key post. All I can do is nominate , the moderators decide if worthy or not

Thanks team! I also wonder peoples thoughts on the 2 screws in the ramp and playfield at the entry to the side ramp? These 2 screws are not flush with the playfield and I feel like they slow the ball down and contribute to rejects. Thoughts?

#7409 2 years ago

I have a positive question on Magic Spinner on My LE.

Had issues after a week. Ordered the kit from Stern.

Before kit I arrived I did the flip as suggested and now no issues after about 50 games(Don't get much time to play)

Do I need to instal kit or if it's not broke don't fix it??? Just worried it will eventually bend the arms that hold spinner???

#7410 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Before kit I arrived I did the flip as suggested and now no issues after about 50 games(Don't get much time to play)
Do I need to instal kit or if it's not broke don't fix it??? Just worried it will eventually bend the arms that hold spinner???

What's this kit you speak of? Thanks.

#7411 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I flipped my spinner and have no more issues. I did this over a year ago. Hundreds of nonissue plays. I have a new Stern spinner but never put it in.

I would wait to replace.

#7412 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I'm still on original factory spinner after flipping it. Still think it's a better design than the updated one.

#7413 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What's this kit you speak of? Thanks.

Stern had a fix kit with a new spinner sent to Me a long time ago.

#7414 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Stern had a fix kit with a new spinner sent to Me a long time ago.

Ok, I wonder if you can buy them for future use?

#7415 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Stern sent at no charge. I would e-mail support with Your serial # and Your address for shipping.

I will go by if it ain't broke don't fix it. Spinner is awesome in the game!!!

#7416 2 years ago

Enjoying a Pro I just picked up last week and looking forward to the topper, which is on back order. Also rigged with an inexpensive audio jack from pinball life, and I'm enjoying the headphones option (as is my wife, working from home in the office down the hall). Am having a strange problem with the upper flipper that I'll post about once I do a bit more experimentation and documentation.

#7417 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I sent a photo of my broken spinner along with serial number and stern sent the kit no charge.They will want a photo of your broken spinner I think.Also depending on your build date you may already have the updated kit.Of course I may be wrong ,it happened once before when I was a small child.lol

#7418 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/45#post-6138882

I found it post #2246

#7419 2 years ago

I have sent a version of the below message to Stern tech support for help, and I will post the reply from Stern here as well, but I thought I would post this to the community to see if you have any insight and on the off chance that anyone else has had a similar problem on this or any other Spike 2 machine. I sure am puzzled, and I wonder if this is a node board or wiring issue, but I'm probably overlooking something more obvious. Here's the issue:

Having a vexing problem with the upper flipper of my Led Zeppelin Pro. It sticks up in the hold position occasionally during game play and even more consistently in switch test mode. Once stuck in the hold position, it will only drop if struck by the ball or touched by my hand.

I have checked the flipper mechanism's mechanical integrity and all related solder connections on the cabinet switches and the flipper assembly, and everything looks good. The flipper EOS switch is closed when the flipper is at rest and open when the flipper is engaged, as it should be. Once the flipper is stuck up in the hold position during switch test mode, it does not drop on its own, even when I turn the machine off, which is puzzling but seems in a sense to eliminate any mechanical issue. Yet if I put the flipper into the hold position mechanically, whether the machine is on or off, it always drops down to its resting position, which also definitely seems to eliminate any mechanical issue.

In the below, message1 (in white lettering) is what I get when the upper flipper is engaged in the hold position by activating the switch in switch test. I activate the switch by closing it by hand briefly and the flipper engages, then the switch opens but the flipper remains engaged.

In the below, message2 (in colored lettering) is what I get after engaging the flipper by way of the above process and then holding the switch for the upper flipper closed by hand. During this process the flipper also remains engaged.

Any thoughts?

message1 (resized).JPGmessage1 (resized).JPGmessage2 (resized).JPGmessage2 (resized).JPG
#7420 2 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

I have sent a version of the below message to Stern tech support for help, and I will post the reply from Stern here as well, but I thought I would post this to the community to see if you have any insight and on the off chance that anyone else has had a similar problem on this or any other Spike 2 machine. I sure am puzzled, and I wonder if this is a node board or wiring issue, but I'm probably overlooking something more obvious. Here's the issue:
Having a vexing problem with the upper flipper of my Led Zeppelin Pro. It sticks up in the hold position occasionally during game play and even more consistently in switch test mode. Once stuck in the hold position, it will only drop if struck by the ball or touched by my hand.
I have checked the flipper mechanism's mechanical integrity and all related solder connections on the cabinet switches and the flipper assembly, and everything looks good. The flipper EOS switch is closed when the flipper is at rest and open when the flipper is engaged, as it should be. Once the flipper is stuck up in the hold position during switch test mode, it does not drop on its own, even when I turn the machine off, which is puzzling but seems in a sense to eliminate any mechanical issue. Yet if I put the flipper into the hold position mechanically, whether the machine is on or off, it always drops down to its resting position, which also definitely seems to eliminate any mechanical issue.
In the below, message1 (in white lettering) is what I get when the upper flipper is engaged in the hold position by activating the switch in switch test. I activate the switch by closing it by hand briefly and the flipper engages, then the switch opens but the flipper remains engaged.
In the below, message2 (in colored lettering) is what I get after engaging the flipper by way of the above process and then holding the switch for the upper flipper closed by hand. During this process the flipper also remains engaged.
Any thoughts?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Taken it apart and looked at the coil stop? I would do that first, then check clearance on the bushing too.

#7421 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Taken it apart and looked at the coil stop? I would do that first, then check clearance on the bushing too.

Yes, a good idea. I took it apart completely--in part just to make sure a sleeve was in there! Checked the bushing, stop, and everything else I could think of that could be influencing it mechanically. It never sticks up in the hold position if I activate it by hand--only if I activate it via the cabinet switch. Appreciate the suggestion very much, though.

#7422 2 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Once the flipper is stuck up in the hold position during switch test mode, it does not drop on its own, even when I turn the machine off, which is puzzling but seems in a sense to eliminate any mechanical issue.

If it stays up when the machine is off, that eliminates electrical. This is either a mechanical or magnetic issue.

1. Lift straight up on the large end of the flipper from above the playfield. Is there a little wiggle room, will it go up and down a bit? Compare with the other two flippers. Is it about the same? If not the flipper is too tight up against the bushing on the bottom of the playfield (this is very common and the odds on favorite to be your issue).

2. Switch the coil stop with one from one of the other flippers. It could be magnetism (the plunger magnets to the coil stop) that is holding it up. You may find that the issue follows the coil stop to the other flipper, or that neither has an issue after doing this. If this fixes it order a couple spares so you have them on hand, even if they don't become magnetic again they're notorious for breaking in newer Sterns.

#7423 2 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

If it stays up when the machine is off, that eliminates electrical. This is either a mechanical or magnetic issue.

Of course, that's totally logical. Sometimes, I reverse my logic and miss the obvious. I guess I was focusing too much on the fact that I couldn't replicate the problem purely mechanically and thus thought mechanical was eliminated. Thank you!

Your suggestions make perfect sense, and I have plenty of flipper coil stops to spare. I will tinker and post when the problem is resolved. Dang it, I had the flipper apart already and should have just flopped the stop with another one as the first thing I tried.

#7424 2 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Any thoughts?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Definitely sounds mechanical to me. Get this from PBL. Hit the drop down box for right side only. $24.72 + shipping and you can get back to playing!

https://www.pinballlife.com/new-style-flipper-rebuild-kit-left-and-right-flippers-for-sternsega.html

Or get 1 and 1/2 kits to do all 3 flippers.

#7426 2 years ago

Hey Guys! This is a longshot, but I just drove 2.5 hrs one way to see an LZ Premium in person and was extremely let down to dig and find out the game was publicly played and not terribly well-kept so I passed on it. I have even bought like 500$ in mods that are returnable, but I'd rather just find a game at this point. Super deflating. Anyone interested in making a sale? I'm willing to drive or if it's extremely far my BIL is a great shipping broker and I'll pay the costs.

#7427 2 years ago

2. Switch the coil stop with one from one of the other flippers. It could be magnetism (the plunger magnets to the coil stop) that is holding it up. You may find that the issue follows the coil stop to the other flipper, or that neither has an issue after doing this. If this fixes it order a couple spares so you have them on hand, even if they don't become magnetic again they're notorious for breaking in newer Sterns.

This stopped the issue with my LZ flipper sticking up. It was not the bushing but the stop. Swapped the stop for the upper right flipper with that for the left and the problem disappeared, including in switch test. The simplest of solutions often eludes me. I don't know how many times I need to re-learn that lesson, but I'm grateful that pinsiders--and my wife--are there to help me re-learn it.

#7428 2 years ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Hey Guys! This is a longshot, but I just drove 2.5 hrs one way to see an LZ Premium in person and was extremely let down to dig and find out the game was publicly played and not terribly well-kept so I passed on it. I have even bought like 500$ in mods that are returnable, but I'd rather just find a game at this point. Super deflating. Anyone interested in making a sale? I'm willing to drive or if it's extremely far my BIL is a great shipping broker and I'll pay the costs.

Sorry that didn’t work out for you. Were the problems not reversible? A filthy Stern playfield is a great chance to snag a bargain, IMHO. They clean up really well.

#7429 2 years ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

That sounds frustrating. There’s quite a few pros and premiums on Marketplace right around MSRP.

#7430 2 years ago

I just picked up a New in Box Premium from Cointaker just last week. Reach out to Missy, maybe they have more.

Quoted from BrandonLaw:

#7431 2 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I believe this is usually due to the spinner arms being bent a certain way and the way the spinner / ball / optos work together. Mine was working great and then started having problems when I bent the spinner arms to get the spinner to sit more straight up and down. Try getting it to where it leans with the bottom forward slightly and see if that helps. When the EM mech goes down and it doesn't almost immediately serve a ball to the shooter lane, give it a sharp upward nudge and it should recognize the ball is in the mech and work from there.

#7432 2 years ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Man, gotta say I am disappointed too. This was my game. I never listed it for sale. I was messaged (quite a few times for the record) asking to sell it. I was never asked if it was HUO, I never advertised it as such. I was reluctant to sell because I love it. The game is in fantastic condition. I don't know how to even respond to not terribly well kept. If a number in the audits was a big factor, all it took was a question. I thought we had a really good interaction overall, despite the fact you passed on the game. We talked pinball for a good while and you played my Elvira. I guess I am really confused why you would come on here putting out a post like this. I will gladly post pics. Feels weird to be defending a nice machine though.

#7433 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Man, gotta say I am disappointed too. This was my game. I never listed it for sale. I was messaged (quite a few times for the record) asking to sell it. I was never asked if it was HUO, I never advertised it as such. I was reluctant to sell because I love it. The game is in fantastic condition. I don't know how to even respond to not terribly well kept. If a number in the audits was a big factor, all it took was a question. I thought we had a really good interaction overall, despite the fact you passed on the game. We talked pinball for a good while and you played my Elvira. I guess I am really confused why you would come on here putting out a post like this. I will gladly post pics. Feels weird to be defending a nice machine though.

Oh man did this backfire! First off, Daniel, you are an incredible, stand-up dude. Buy with absolute confidence from him. I consider you a friend and in no way was that post mean to blast anyone or anything. (No names, cities, price or frankly any specifics were mentioned other than my personal disappointment. Coming home emptyhanded is deflating.) We all have different levels of consideration when it comes to purchasing a machine. It's a GREAT machine, but I believe a few would agree that it has been played and it definitely shows. The word 'terribly' wasn't meant as a negative, but more an adverb like "I'm terribly passionate about how I care for my machines." You and I came to a more than fair agreement and you didn't hesitate to even make it work more, but that machine with zero offense to you, wasn't what I was looking for, hence why I didn't counteroffer while we were together. I should have done more diligence and asked more questions. This was on me.

#7434 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Sorry that didn’t work out for you. Were the problems not reversible? A filthy Stern playfield is a great chance to snag a bargain, IMHO. They clean up really well.

Filthy playfields used to be what I'd love to buy. I once bought a Shadow that had so much black crud on it that you could barely see the artwork. Turns out that crud did a great job protecting the PF. Was gorgeous when I finished with it (I'd strip the PF clean and buff the PF). It didn't even have sanctum wear. But, that was 15+ years ago when I had time to work on machines. Now I just buy new(er) Sterns.

But back then, HUO was not really a thing. Pretty much any pin came from being on route at some point in its life.

#7435 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I don't know how to even respond to not terribly well kept. If a number in the audits was a big factor, all it took was a question.

Some pinsiders get WAY too hung up on how many plays a game has, and whether it’s ever been played in public. Condition is king!! I love my $7200 LZ Premium that got played at SFGE last year. I’ve at least tripled the number of plays since then.

#7436 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Some pinsiders get WAY too hung up on how many plays a game has, and whether it’s ever been played in public. Condition is king!! I love my $7200 LZ Premium that got played at SFGE last year. I’ve at least tripled the number of plays since then.

I bought a gotg le with 13,000+ plays, looked as good as any i own. Sold it back to orig owner with near 14,000. Plays don't matter as long as it's been maintained.

#7437 2 years ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Oh man did this backfire! First off, Daniel, you are an incredible, stand-up dude. Buy with absolute confidence from him. I consider you a friend and in no way was that post mean to blast anyone or anything. (No names, cities, price or frankly any specifics were mentioned other than my personal disappointment. Coming home emptyhanded is deflating.) We all have different levels of consideration when it comes to purchasing a machine. It's a GREAT machine, but I believe a few would agree that it has been played and it definitely shows. The word 'terribly' wasn't meant as a negative, but more an adverb like "I'm terribly passionate about how I care for my machines." You and I came to a more than fair agreement and you didn't hesitate to even make it work more, but that machine with zero offense to you, wasn't what I was looking for, hence why I didn't counteroffer while we were together. I should have done more diligence and asked more questions. This was on me.

I appreciate that man. No hard feelings.

Quoted from swampfire:

I get that. If someone prefers a true HUO game, no sweat at all. I am more on the side of condition matters most myself. I would say this one is in pretty nice shape. It has 5000 plays just to put it out there. It came from my buddy's arcade bar before I got it. I have had a couple games from him which were really well maintained.

20220224_180929 (resized).jpg20220224_180929 (resized).jpg20220224_181025 (resized).jpg20220224_181025 (resized).jpg20220224_181032 (resized).jpg20220224_181032 (resized).jpg20220224_181038 (resized).jpg20220224_181038 (resized).jpg20220224_181105 (resized).jpg20220224_181105 (resized).jpg20220224_181110 (resized).jpg20220224_181110 (resized).jpg20220224_181113 (resized).jpg20220224_181113 (resized).jpg20220224_181203 (resized).jpg20220224_181203 (resized).jpg20220224_181301 (resized).jpg20220224_181301 (resized).jpg20220224_181308 (resized).jpg20220224_181308 (resized).jpg
#7438 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

It has 5000 plays just to put it out there

Yeah, 5000 plays is nothing. I bought an IM with 35,000 plays, spent a weekend working on it, and it looked and played like new. The location did a good job maintaining it.

#7439 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I get that. If someone prefers a true HUO game, no sweat at all. I am more on the side of condition matters most myself. I would say this one is in pretty nice shape. It has 5000 plays just to put it out there. It came from my buddy's arcade bar before I got it. I have had a couple games from him which were really well maintained.

Great looking game! GLWS!

#7440 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I get that. If someone prefers a true HUO game, no sweat at all. I am more on the side of condition matters most myself. I would say this one is in pretty nice shape. It has 5000 plays just to put it out there. It came from my buddy's arcade bar before I got it. I have had a couple games from him which were really well maintained.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

From the pics, it looks great!

#7441 2 years ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:

From the pics, it looks great!

I would have definitely bought that game if the price was fair (guessing it was). I just bought a NIB LZ Prem at MSRP from a local dealer (so I had to pay tax too) because I wanted it now. (I am an instant gratification kind of guy). I couldn't find a used LZ Prem so I had to pull the trigger on that new one.

And I think this game is worth every penny. I can't figure out why this game is crapped on. I am not even a fan of the band (don't dislike them, I am just not a big fan of hard rock) and this has game has me hooked. I love it.

#7442 2 years ago

Agreed. I cant stop playing this game. I dont get the hate the game gets. I enjoy it more than GZ right now which sits next to my LZ prem.

Quoted from dinot:

I would have definitely bought that game if the price was fair (guessing it was). I just bought a NIB LZ Prem at MSRP from a local dealer (so I had to pay tax too) because I wanted it now. (I am an instant gratification kind of guy). I couldn't find a used LZ Prem so I had to pull the trigger on that new one.
And I think this game is worth every penny. I can't figure out why this game is crapped on. I am not even a fan of the band (don't dislike them, I am just not a big fan of hard rock) and this has game has me hooked. I love it.

#7443 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I get that. If someone prefers a true HUO game, no sweat at all. I am more on the side of condition matters most myself. I would say this one is in pretty nice shape. It has 5000 plays just to put it out there. It came from my buddy's arcade bar before I got it. I have had a couple games from him which were really well maintained.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My method has been to buy routed pins unless they're absolutely a theme I couldn't possibly stand knowing someone else had first (which is very few pins). The routed pins I've bought from Next Level here were in fantastic shape. The couple others I've bought were actually quite enjoyable to clean and sort out what needed fixing, gave me something to do besides watch the idiot box...

#7444 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

I don't know either. I'm a huge fan of LZ but also a huge fan of GnR as a band. They are right next to each other and I enjoy LZ more.

#7445 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

I can't figure out why this game is crapped on.

I've always assumed it's because people play a game or two, suck at it, then walk away saying there's nothing on it. It's the shots that are the payoff on this game. If you can't/don't make the shots and/or you're a bigger fan of gimmicks (upper/lower playfields, toys, etc) than pure gameplay then it's not going to be a very fun experience for you.

#7446 2 years ago

I've always assumed it's because people play a game or two, suck at it, then walk away saying there's nothing on it. It's the shots that are the payoff on this game. If you can't/don't make the shots and/or you're a bigger fan of gimmicks (upper/lower playfields, toys, etc) than pure gameplay then it's not going to be a very fun experience for you.

I think there’s a lot going on. 4 ramps is a lot of ramps in one machine. Also, once you know the rules, the objectives are clear as day in my opinion. Vs. something like The Mandalorian, which I like a lot, but have no idea where to shoot to progress in that game.

#7447 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

something like The Mandalorian, which I like a lot, but have no idea where to shoot to progress in that game.

The Center Shot. LOL

#7448 2 years ago

Ironic as I feel Mando is wildly linear. In fact, the main gripe about Mando is that the modes are 'repetitive.' Shoot center to ready up multiball...left ramp to level your encounters as far as you can...and left/right ramps to start missions bringing in Multiwall as they are ready. Child/Hunter stuff throughout the game, but don't be me and focus that stuff lol. I ding-dong around too much with the little stuff. HUO, baby...I do what I want. lol.

#7449 2 years ago

Even though I just bought this pin for MSRP (the new MSRP) I just can't bring myself to pay $849 for a topper. So I did this:

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#7450 2 years ago

My Zep won't boot. It has been giving me boot up or freeze problems for a while, so the shitwinds were already blowing. Seems to be a bad SD card given that the VA and VNB don't light on the Spike 2 board, nor does it go past that point. And the service port gets power as I plugged some light strip in there just to see. I reseated the card and pretty much everything else on the board about half a dozen times, no dice. So, time to burn a new SD card with the image and hope that does it. According to Stern's pdf on how to burn a new SD card, "it is recommended you use the same SD Card brand, size, and part number that was provided with your pinball machine."

OK, no problem. But...

PXL_20220228_040445384.jpgPXL_20220228_040445384.jpg

What is that exactly? SDHC I... 16gb? 32? It doesn't list the class on it either, but the pdf says to go with class 10. Any idea if the Zep SDs are 16gb or 32? Or they could even be 8gb as the image file is just under 8gb when extracted and is called led_zeppelin_le-1_12_0.Release.8G.sdcard.raw. I put the card in my Windows computer and it shows up as 7.97mb (not gb), so that's no help.

TL;DR: Anyone know what size the Zep SD card is, or would it matter if I burned the image to a larger sized SD card? Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

5,699 (OBO)
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,627 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/149?hl=blue_agave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.