IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,617 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 193.
#7251 2 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

I had so many different emotions reading this post.
I've been playing a lot of Star Wars Pro at the local brewery (while the kids practice hockey, great parenting I know) and it has really grown on me. Each week I seem to be improving on it as I learn the rules although it's taking me a lot of quarters to get there. (Simple side question, how do I start planet modes so I can stack them together?). I agree that it is excellent in terms of flow, ruleset and theme integration. Because of that you're going to love LZ. Even though as noted by Jedi the R orbit on LZ slows that part of the pin down I find the L and center ramp are much easier to hit then the deathstar shot on SW. That balances them off for me. Also hitting that R ramp and third flipper ramp on LZ is very satisfying when you can get those down. The rules on LZ and integrated light show make it perfect.
I haven't played Rush yet but I suspect it will be like GNR for me, there will be a few songs I play over and over but because I'm not a fan of either band I doubt I'll want to see most of the game.
Finally, I just don't get the JP dislike or mis-understanding of the game people have. Avengers I get because it's easy to overthink the approach. JP is pretty much follow the blinking lights to capture dinosaurs (red dinosaurs are fast/mean, green are easier) and along the way you can play some pretty cool side missions. That O shot is difficult to achieve but everything else is a combination of flow and essential skilled shots. Maybe if you ever invite JP back in the house try a Premium, the raptor cage and t-rex may make the theme more likeable to you.

I guess with JP, my dislike is that there is too much going on and for me the game is too difficult. It is frustrating. I even try to set traps after the minimum number of rescues and I think the best game I've gotten maybe 3 dinosaurs. I actually really like the shots on the game. They are all easily makeable for me. Just personal preference. I am obviously an outlier considering the high ratings that JP gets.

As for rulesets that I like, for my tastes, TMNT and Stranger Things are awesome. Super easy rules. Stranger Things reminds me of a 90's WMS game. I consider the shots on TMNT more difficult than JP, but the rules on TMNT are much easier. I have a good chance of getting all 8 episodes. (Gotten up to 7 a couple of times). Star Wars is a bit more complicated but I get most of the rules. And the shots on Star Wars are buttery smooth.
It is just preference. Back 20 years ago, I was an outlier again as I just couldn't get into Lawlor pins. For example everyone loved TZ and Addams. Those game just bored me. Give me a Popadiuk or Eddy any day of the week. (CV, ToM, MM) Heck, I even secretly like Johnny Mnemonic. I just like high speed, fast paced games.

#7252 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I put a 2" perfect play on after factory one shredded. No need for it to be so tight. Works perfectly

I did the same. I did not have a 1.75" in my parts bin. 1.5" was too tight.

#7253 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Am I the only one out there who has played Mando several times and just been totally meh about it? Can’t get into the game, nothing particularly interesting. The “upper playfield” extra flipper thing, whatever you call it is just the lamest feature.

You aren't alone. If I remember right LZ and Mando came out right after the other. As I'm not a huge fan of LZ music (I like it but never bought an album, didn't know many of the songs were theirs, etc), and the layout didn't look amazing on paper, I didn't have any thoughts about owning a LZ. Mando on the other hand seemed like a home run...100% I would own it. Love the theme, amazing art, layout looked good. Then I played them both. I wanted so badly to love Mando, but it just didn't click. One game on LZ and I was grinning like an idiot. My 13 year old daughter had the exact same reaction with no prompting from me. We came upstairs to my wife and said, I think we're buying a LZ. Was the last thing we expected. I've played Mando a few times since, and always still feel like I'm trying to love it. It's grown on me a bit, and keeping track of the code updates it sounds like Dwight has made some big changes to things I was leary about. I am not against giving it a chance in the collection at some point, but I'm still not as excited about it as I want to be. I hope to prove myself wrong, LOL!

#7254 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

You aren't alone. If I remember right LZ and Mando came out right after the other. As I'm not a huge fan of LZ music (I like it but never bought an album, didn't know many of the songs were theirs, etc), and the layout didn't look amazing on paper, I didn't have any thoughts about owning a LZ. Mando on the other hand seemed like a home run...100% I would own it. Love the theme, amazing art, layout looked good. Then I played them both. I wanted so badly to love Mando, but it just didn't click. One game on LZ and I was grinning like an idiot. My 13 year old daughter had the exact same reaction with no prompting from me. We came upstairs to my wife and said, I think we're buying a LZ. Was the last thing we expected. I've played Mando a few times since, and always still feel like I'm trying to love it. It's grown on me a bit, and keeping track of the code updates it sounds like Dwight has made some big changes to things I was leary about. I am not against giving it a chance in the collection at some point, but I'm still not as excited about it as I want to be. I hope to prove myself wrong, LOL!

I don’t find the layout of mando to be anything exciting and there’s tons of games I’d rather have. I really really like the upper play field on Mando premium but wish there was a more organic way of getting to it. I really like the RPG element of Mando also and think that we will (or should) be seeing that in more games.

#7255 2 years ago

caffeine and pinball this morning. new high score smokes the old one by 2 billion n change. good ol’ ick proves to be the difference between an ok run and a monster. eight songs completed, three EBs. it’s games like these, rare as they are, that keep me comin’ back.

6B6A5A48-5144-4129-84BE-E46B5DC475DB (resized).jpeg6B6A5A48-5144-4129-84BE-E46B5DC475DB (resized).jpeg95ADA09B-90F2-4E9C-BAB4-A72675A58F72 (resized).jpeg95ADA09B-90F2-4E9C-BAB4-A72675A58F72 (resized).jpeg
#7256 2 years ago
Quoted from TraitMocks:

caffeine and pinball this morning. new high score smokes the old one by 2 billion n change. good ol’ ick proves to be the difference between an ok run and a monster. eight songs completed, three EBs. it’s games like these, rare as they are, that keep me comin’ back.
[quoted image][quoted image]

GEEZ! Gives me something to shoot for I guess!

#7257 2 years ago

Pic below, anybody know where this little hard rubber goes? It’s 3/8 OD and I found it up be the LED targets. I can’t seem to place it.

Edit: So this ended up being 1 of 4 o-rings that’s part part of the EM top. It is cracked and must have come off when in cleaned and turned the sleeves. Does any one know where I can get these? No luck on Pinball Life.

6F89C8B8-677F-4FC6-8F96-919C97C5C6F3 (resized).jpeg6F89C8B8-677F-4FC6-8F96-919C97C5C6F3 (resized).jpeg

#7258 2 years ago

Really enjoying Zeppelin and the rules are starting to fall into place. It seems like I have to adjust the Electro Magic spinner every 4 to 6 hours of playing. I’ll get it spinning pretty good then several games later it will struggle to spin much. Is this normal or am I not adjusting it enough?

#7259 2 years ago
Quoted from ukengineer:

Really enjoying Zeppelin and the rules are starting to fall into place. It seems like I have to adjust the Electro Magic spinner every 4 to 6 hours of playing. I’ll get it spinning pretty good then several games later it will struggle to spin much. Is this normal or am I not adjusting it enough?

The arms may be bent. Bend the arms so the spinner is oriented correctly when it’s at rest.

#7260 2 years ago
Quoted from Blue_Agave:

Pic below, anybody know where this little hard rubber goes? It’s 3/8 OD and I found it up be the LED targets. I can’t seem to place it.
Edit: So this ended up being 1 of 4 o-rings that’s part part of the EM top. It is cracked and must have come off when in cleaned and turned the sleeves. Does any one know where I can get these? No luck on Pinball Life.
[quoted image]

Looks like one of the 4 from the posts on the em, but hard to tell, haven't had mine apart in a long time

#7261 2 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I am also having this issue. I was hoping someone could post pictures of the EM from under the playfield to compare some stuff. Maybe you can post pics.

Mine is fine but I noticed I can

Quoted from ukengineer:

Not normal. Probably something bent as someone mentioned.

#7262 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Prismatic's Illusion Tangerine Twist is a good match for the Led Zeppelin letters on the cabinet.
[quoted image]

Looks great! What should I expect to pay to replicate this look. Thanks.

#7263 2 years ago

dinot it’s okay to not love JP. I had mine for about 2 years, and sold it to a friend when I bought my LZ Premium. I don’t miss it at all, the paddocks just felt like a grind after a while. I don’t get that same feeling of woodchopping when I play through the songs on LZ. I also find the shots more satisfying and repeatable on LZ (with the hermit ramp being the one exception).

#7264 2 years ago
Quoted from hdavidson:

Looks great! What should I expect to pay to replicate this look. Thanks.

Probably around $150-200. There's an active thread with a guy saying he has a shop near him that will do it for $100, but that seems pretty low. Anyway, take all the metal bits out of your game and bring them to a powder coating shop near you, and ask for a quote. Much cheaper than buying online from pinball part stores.

#7265 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:Probably around $150-200. There's an active thread with a guy saying he has a shop near him that will do it for $100, but that seems pretty low. Anyway, take all the metal bits out of your game and bring them to a powder coating shop near you, and ask for a quote. Much cheaper than buying online from pinball part stores.

I've had a local shop do all of my machines. The biggest pain is getting the coin door parts taken off. Especially the plastic parts that hold the coin mechs. The top screws on those (I believe are 4mm) are a bear. Also, note that the screws that hold the coin chute bezel are different lengths.

Another thing that I like to do is to spray paint all of the screws (for the side rails) and bolts gloss black. They are an ugly matte black and I like what a nice gloss finish does to the look.

#7266 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

dinot it’s okay to not love JP. I had mine for about 2 years, and sold it to a friend when I bought my LZ Premium. I don’t miss it at all, the paddocks just felt like a grind after a while. I don’t get that same feeling of woodchopping when I play through the songs on LZ. I also find the shots more satisfying and repeatable on LZ (with the hermit ramp being the one exception).

Yeah, I agree. Again, personal preference. It just is not my type of game. (Just wish I had figured that out before I spent a crap ton on add-ins for my JP Pro) The moving dino head and sculpted dino head were $$$$

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7267 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Prismatic's Illusion Tangerine Twist is a good match for the Led Zeppelin letters on the cabinet.
[quoted image]

So small world, I am using Illusion Tangerine Twist on my Mando Premium. Since I don't like to repeat colors in my collection I am trying to decide what to powdercoat LZ Premium. Don't have LZ yet, but I have a spare set of parts so I can get them powdered now.

Currently my powder colors are:
Iron Man - Red
JP - Yellow (leaving to make room for LZ)
Star Wars - Blue
Stranger Things - Purple
TMNT - Green
Mando - Orange

My daughter gave me a thought which is a bit out there for LZ Prem....Pink. I am really considering it (I just ordered 20 swatches from Prismatic) . I also ordered pink t-moulding (used on Ms. Pac cabinets) I might try to match that pink t-moulding. I also ordered the "alternate" translite from eBay. The one with the band.

#7268 2 years ago
Quoted from Blue_Agave:

[quoted image]

Yes, goes on top of the EM bottom post.

#7269 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

So small world, I am using Illusion Tangerine Twist on my Mando Premium. Since I don't like to repeat colors in my collection I am trying to decide what to powdercoat LZ Premium. Don't have LZ yet, but I have a spare set of parts so I can get them powdered now.
Currently my powder colors are:
Iron Man - Red
JP - Yellow (leaving to make room for LZ)
Star Wars - Blue
Stranger Things - Purple
TMNT - Green
Mando - Orange
My daughter gave me a thought which is a bit out there for LZ Prem....Pink. I am really considering it (I just ordered 20 swatches from Prismatic) . I also ordered pink t-moulding (used on Ms. Pac cabinets) I might try to match that pink t-moulding. I also ordered the "alternate" translite from eBay. The one with the band.

There was some posts regarding color choices for a premium. I don't think pink will look good to be honest. His choices were mainly off black or white. I think if you want a contrast, off white may be a good choice. I am planning to do mine an off black but haven't decided on the color yet.

Here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/143#post-6730324

#7270 2 years ago

Updated to translucent rubbers and blue posts. Think the blue matches perfectly with the blue bumper rubbers.

FB7283DB-82C4-4CAD-A30B-8CC70E037C2E (resized).jpegFB7283DB-82C4-4CAD-A30B-8CC70E037C2E (resized).jpegFBB22371-1B3C-416D-96C6-A29C8E592766 (resized).jpegFBB22371-1B3C-416D-96C6-A29C8E592766 (resized).jpeg
#7271 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

There was some posts regarding color choices for a premium. I don't think pink will look good to be honest. His choices were mainly off black or white. I think if you want a contrast, off white may be a good choice. I am planning to do mine an off black but haven't decided on the color yet.
Here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/143#post-6730324

Yeah, I get black or white is a better match for the prem cab, I just find those options boring. I also personally dislike the prem cab. Between the 2, the pro cab is more to my liking.
I want to get a pop of color to liven it up. Not sure pink is that color, but I am considering it. I do think that pink will play well into the playfield colors.. I do think that tangerine twist works well as it matches that font on the cab. But since I am already using that, I don't want two pins of the same color.

#7272 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Yeah, I get black or white is a better match for the prem cab, I just find those options boring. I also personally dislike the prem cab. Between the 2, the pro cab is more to my liking.
I want to get a pop of color to liven it up. Not sure pink is that color, but I am considering it. I do think that pink will play well into the playfield colors.. I do think that tangerine twist works well as it matches that font on the cab. But since I am already using that, I don't want two pins of the same color.

Put your orange armor on Zep and do something else on the current orange game!

#7273 2 years ago

Just answering that Zep&SW question. They play completely different, but both are great. Oh yeah, and I am officially in the club!

62085B09-C6EE-4556-9FA1-24FF67A0061D (resized).jpeg62085B09-C6EE-4556-9FA1-24FF67A0061D (resized).jpeg
#7274 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Just answering that Zep&SW question. They play completely different, but both are great. Oh yeah, and I am officially in the club!
[quoted image]

Two software things could really help Star Wars for me. Give it the same double ball saver that LZ has and don't lock modes in. Let them time out or at least end at ball drain. I would probably buy it for the third time if they made those changes. It would go a long way to me.

#7275 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Put your orange armor on Zep and do something else on the current orange game!

The "orange" just looks so good on Mando. I am going to give the pink a shot and if it sucks....oh well. I'll redo them in another color. My daughter is dead set on doing it this color. I am giving in to some of her whims as I broke her heart last year when I sold Spiderman for a TMNT Pro. (I'd owned it for 12+ years and I was ready for something new) I've already given in to her a bit as I wanted to sell Iron Man (another game I've owned for 12 years) but she was deadset against it. It is still in my gameroom.
The pink tmoulding that I got is the Ms. Pac-Man pink I pasted below. I want to match that but she wants more of a hot pink....we'll see.
My prospects are looking good. I may have found a NIB game and if that falls through, I may be able to make a deal on another one.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#7276 2 years ago

Haven’t gotten into the custom powder coating thing yet, but I love how it looks/feels on my GNR LE. Always thought of powder coating my LZ Premium but I have yet to see any color that works for me given the cab art is essentially B&W. I definitely want to do that great looking Purple on my MET that Hayfarmer got done on his, but my LZ is prob just gonna stay as it is and my Rush LE is powder coated raven black so I’ll see how that looks very soon.

#7277 2 years ago

can anyone help me with any adjustment ideas. For about a month, my machine has been launching the ball straight into the side ramp and the ramp is completing about 95%, which looks cool, but does not credit you for the shot and takes away your chance to get the skill shot. Any ideas on adjustments that could be made to fix the launch so that it hits the LED targets again?

#7278 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

can anyone help me with any adjustment ideas. For about a month, my machine has been launching the ball straight into the side ramp and the ramp is completing about 95%, which looks cool, but does not credit you for the shot and takes away your chance to get the skill shot. Any ideas on adjustments that could be made to fix the launch so that it hits the LED targets again?

At the top of the lane is the metal guide, there are screws to loosen and pull lane.guide back towards you. Will take a few adjustments to get it to hit targets, but very easy to do. Can also try just lowering plunge strength

#7279 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

At the top of the lane is the metal guide, there are screws to loosen and pull lane.guide back towards you. Will take a few adjustments to get it to hit targets, but very easy to do. Can also try just lowering plunge strength

Thanks. I’ll take a look at it and give it a try.

#7280 2 years ago

Bend the hell out of the guide. I just had to do this. It was pounding the post.

#7281 2 years ago

My EM sometimes doesn’t go down at the start of a game. Eventually it goes down after a few shots or end of ball 1. Any suggestions or is this just a bug.

#7282 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

My EM sometimes doesn’t go down at the start of a game. Eventually it goes down after a few shots or end of ball 1. Any suggestions or is this just a bug.

After you finish a game you have to wait for it to go back to the main screen before you start another game.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7283 2 years ago

I hope they will fix this with an update.

#7284 2 years ago

Might try a single 1" piece of mylar on the guide to essentially add just a little surface for the ball to redirect past.

I'm not sure if it will work for the launch guide but it worked on my POTC to fix the orbit directing straight to the sling. If it doesn't work, easy to take off and try what the others have said.

#7285 2 years ago
Quoted from Blue_Agave:

[quoted image]

Regarding the 4 EM o-rings I was unable to find this part using the stern part # 5445-9991-00, but the manual references a McMaster Carr #8297T163. I was able to locate these on McMaster Carr’s website. If anyone is interested the link is posted below, just search using part #8297T163.

www.McMaster.com/catalog/128/3874

Added over 2 years ago:

Update: the McMaster o-ring arrived and is the same. Also, heard from Stern and the part # listed in the manual is incorrect. The correct part # is 545-9991-00

#7286 2 years ago
Quoted from Blue_Agave:

Regarding the 4 EM o-rings I was unable to find this part using the stern part # 5445-9991-00, but the manual references a McMaster Carr #8297T163. I was able to locate these on McMaster Carr’s website. If anyone is interested the link is posted below, just search using part #8297T163.
www.McMaster.com/catalog/128/3874

Key post worthy?

#7287 2 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Key post worthy?

Done!

#7288 2 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Key post worthy?

I placed an order, they come in a package of ten. I’ll advise once they arrive if they are the correct o-ring.

#7289 2 years ago

New owner here. Just had my first EM frenzy last night. What a blast!

#7290 2 years ago

New owner here as well! I have NIB premium on the way!

#7291 2 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I hope they will fix this with an update.

I also wish the EM would go down whenever there’s a ball save.

#7292 2 years ago

I honestly get frustrated with the early EM multiball popping up. It tends to always show it's face in the most inconvenient times like during a short song, blocking my shot up the middle ramp when I need to be making that shot up the middle ramp. I love the modes that come with it, but I wish I could better control when it showed up. I know that I should just control the ball better. The only downside to the pro, in my opinion is that missing wire form. I imagine it makes that shot a lot less satisfying.

something to consider is changing the EM setting from extra easy (factory default i think) to easy or maybe even something more difficult. you'll have to rip through the LED and ZEP targets more times before the EM activates. changed to easy quite some time ago and it's not been bad, but make no mistake -- that thing will still pop up at the worst effin' time.

as for the EM going down on a ball save...

i like it. but why wait for a ball save? EM is up and the 1st ball gets locked, boom, down it goes. ball two launches, 20 seconds with an open PF to rip one of the locks -- wash, rinse and repeat with ball three for maximum jackpot damage, EM rises, ball 4 launches and away we go.
problem is if i've fucked around for 20 seconds and haven't hit shit (happens more often than i care to admit). then a "safe" shot would have to be ripped in order for the EM rise and a piddly two ball, lame-assed jackpot MB can commence. not a horrible option i suppose. but. if the ball drains before a safe shot can be hit then that should be tough fuckin' noogies -- no ball save, on to the next ball, EM rises before launch and away i go.

#7293 2 years ago
Quoted from TraitMocks:

as for the EM going down on a ball save...
i like it. but why wait for a ball save?

I’m actually talking about the case where your EM multiball is over. If I drain out the left outlane and get a ball save, that’s a perfect opportunity for the code to lower the EM, THEN kick the ball into the shooter lane.

#7294 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m actually talking about the case where your EM multiball is over. If I drain out the left outlane and get a ball save, that’s a perfect opportunity for the code to lower the EM, THEN kick the ball into the shooter lane.

agreed. obviously thought you meant the ball save/s that occur during the 20 second countdown.

#7295 2 years ago

So can someone give me a rundown of exactly how EM is supposed to act. Like I have stated, mine goes down, comes back up and drops out the ball that it had grabbed with the magnet. Nobody has posted those pics of under the playfield, so I still don't know if anything is "off".

#7296 2 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

So can someone give me a rundown of exactly how EM is supposed to act. Like I have stated, mine goes down, comes back up and drops out the ball that it had grabbed with the magnet. Nobody has posted those pics of under the playfield, so I still don't know if anything is "off".

When it goes under is it sitting for a few seconds or immediately? Try and give it a good nudge when it’s down and see if that activates the ball in the shooter lane.

Mine does this 40%? Of the time I have to give it a good nudge. If the spinner is going when it goes down it will trigger fine but one softer grabs or if the spinner is blocking the opto? A nudge will let it recognize it

#7297 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

When it goes under is it sitting for a few seconds or immediately? Try and give it a good nudge when it’s down and see if that activates the ball in the shooter lane.
Mine does this 40%? Of the time I have to give it a good nudge. If the spinner is going when it goes down it will trigger fine but one softer grabs or if the spinner is blocking the opto? A nudge will let it recognize it

Hmm... Are you saying the ball is sitting too far forward and therefore is no longer blocking the opto which is causing it to rise up since it thinks the ball is missing? I have had it stay down on the rare occassion and spit out a ball in the shooter lane. Do you know which of the optos is the one that it wants the ball blocking?? The magnet one, the spinner one, or other? I tested them all and they all work.

#7298 2 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Hmm... Are you saying the ball is sitting too far forward and therefore is no longer blocking the opto which is causing it to rise up since it thinks the ball is missing? I have had it stay down on the rare occassion and spit out a ball in the shooter lane. Do you know which of the optos is the one that it wants the ball blocking?? The magnet one, the spinner one, or other? I tested them all and they all work.

I think it has to do with the spinner touching the ball? Not sure but if my spinner is spinning when it goes down I never have an issue but it should always give you a ball in the shooter lane.

I can tell when it triggers by a small “click” sound if I don’t hear it I give a nudge and it works.

#7299 2 years ago

What’s the shaker like in this game? Worthwhile?

#7300 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

What’s the shaker like in this game? Worthwhile?

yes

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, KS
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 65.99
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,617 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/146?hl=enron64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.