IMG_6977 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6979 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6978 (resized).jpeg
20240301_162016 (resized).jpg
20240301_162025 (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg
20240301_161936 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,547 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 191.
#6701 2 years ago

I let Rayday know. He said it was not supposed to change in that way so definitely a bug.

#6702 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I let Rayday know. He said it was not supposed to change in that way so definitely a bug.

That’s fantastic news. Will be worth this bump in the road to get that sweet light show combined with four ball awesomeness in the end!

#6703 2 years ago

Thanks everyone for confirming. I'm glad it's not just my machine with an issue.

Other than that I like the update so far. There is a tangible feeling of things being more responsive, snappier overall to me, and the completed songs not staying lit before was an annoyance especially in multiplayer games.

#6704 2 years ago

I have to laugh... I'm home visiting my family and my dad bought his first pinball machine, LZ Premium.

Yesterday, we set it up and the spinner flies off, first shot to it.

Today, we update the code, and then EM doesn't work like it should.

When adjusting the lid to the EM, we broke a screw that was welded to the EM (I'm hoping this is OK since there are 2 other screws) that sets the height of the EM.

Beat that

#6705 2 years ago

looks like the updates to LZ,and Black knight are a bust.And Iron Maiden prem and Le is a nothing.Wondering if EHOH and the others are problems too.

#6706 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

looks like the updates to LZ,and Black knight are a bust.And Iron Maiden prem and Le is a nothing.Wondering if EHOH and the others are problems too.

My turtles update doesn’t seem to have introduced any new issues. They added and tweaked a few things. They didn’t fix some things people had complained about in the past, but at least no new issues with what they did fix/add.

#6707 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I’ve got 4 games that have new updates, and I’m not gonna be doing any of them right away. Between the bugs on a couple of them, nominal feature updates, and the insider connected ability when you can’t get the retrofit kits in the first place right now. Why bother?

#6708 2 years ago

If Stern can't get the bug fixed today, then the right thing for them to do is to put the old code up. The entire reason they released the updates now is because people will be playing with their families, and now, the game doesn't work correctly.

#6709 2 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

If Stern can't get the bug fixed today, then the right thing for them to do is to put the old code up. The entire reason they released the updates now is because people will be playing with their families, and now, the game doesn't work correctly.

No worries. Here's a link to 1.02 if you want to roll back for the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4pnuq00oibz5nys/AABYVZaSm7KT1z4dbpNF4g5ya?dl=0

#6710 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:No worries. Here's a link to 1.02 if you want to roll back for the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you. I also have 1.5. Problem is, the machine my parents just got has Insider Connected, so I don't want to lose that functionality.

#6711 2 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Thank you. I also have 1.5. Problem is, the machine my parents just got has Insider Connected, so I don't want to lose that functionality.

Oops...sorry! I thought you were worried about the EM light show disappearing. Oh, well...Happy Thanksgiving, anyway!

#6712 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oops...sorry! I thought you were worried about the EM light show disappearing. Oh, well...Happy Thanksgiving, anyway!

Stern has ruined his thanksgiving.

#6713 2 years ago

I don’t understand the IC software but is it possible to temporarily go back to old code so Thanksgiving can be good times vs bad times?

#6714 2 years ago

So I’m still on code 1.05 and initiated the EM. It started counting down the amount and after it went down to 250k but before I hit the ball I locked another in the left eject. A new ball plunged and shortly after the trapped ball released to start EM multi-ball. However, only the left eject one and the previously trapped ball were in play for a 2-ball multi-ball instead of an expected 3 ball multi-ball. Is that because I need to lock the extra balls in the left and top ejects before it gets down to 250k?

#6715 2 years ago

Sorry my post above didn’t make sense. I don’t think it plunged another ball but basically after it hit 250k but before I hit the trapped ball in the EM I locked a ball in left eject. Then right after it released the trapped ball from the EM and spit the ball out the left eject for a 2 ball multi ball.

#6716 2 years ago

are the bugs only the premium and le editions for their mode? or would the bugs be on the pro too?

#6717 2 years ago

Bam! Now upping my goal to 1B

DA0DEE78-701B-4119-8D2E-E616618867EE (resized).jpegDA0DEE78-701B-4119-8D2E-E616618867EE (resized).jpeg
#6718 2 years ago

Hot sauce baby! Hot sauce!

#6719 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

[quoted image]

congrats!!! I'm still chasing 500!

#6720 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

[quoted image]

With what code?
Nice, beat me by 100.
I re-stalled 1.02 tonight after reading 75 posts.
Boob, thanks for Dropbox link.
I downloaded, then my computer told me I already had it. I'm an idiot. Had I known it was still on my desktop, I would have done this long ago.

#6721 2 years ago

I’m at 1.05 - it was by far the most exciting single game I’ve had on this game.

#6722 2 years ago

Another huge vote of thanks to John_I at Space Coast Pinball. I was visiting the US for only ten days and at short notice John shipped the guitar/amp mod and "No Quarter" sticker to my hotel. Saved me the inevitable lengthy postage delay and import duties.

But much more than that, a very poorly designed area of this beautiful machine is improved 100%.
PXL_20211120_162203711 (resized).jpgPXL_20211120_162203711 (resized).jpg

#6723 2 years ago

Just got my Premium (Alternate LE)
2A7F187F-7543-4E8B-B80A-0BD94C9676F7 (resized).jpeg2A7F187F-7543-4E8B-B80A-0BD94C9676F7 (resized).jpegC8E477D0-1EE5-41AE-B007-64350795E589 (resized).jpegC8E477D0-1EE5-41AE-B007-64350795E589 (resized).jpeg

#6724 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Just got my Premium (Alternate LE). Anyone looking for this translite, I have two extra $75 shipped in US.[quoted image][quoted image]

I’ll take one!

#6725 2 years ago

So my left sling is starting to fire off without a ball hitting it and is starting to do it almost constantly. Do I just need to widen the gap between the metal contacts so they are a few mm apart? I watched a YouTube video and he used a flat head screwdriver from underneath the playfield…
Any tips or suggestions as it is quite annoying.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6726 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

So my left sling is starting to fire off without a ball hitting it and is starting to do it almost constantly. Do I just need to widen the gap between the metal contacts so they are a few mm apart? I watched a YouTube video and he used a flat head screwdriver from underneath the playfield…

Yep, just adjust the leaf switch contacts. Using a leaf switch tool is optimal, but you can make it work with some needle nose pliers or other tools too.

https://www.pinballlife.com/ultimate-leaf-adjuster-tool.html

I keep a couple of these around.

#6727 2 years ago

Thank you

#6728 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Just got my Premium (Alternate LE). Anyone looking for this translite, I have two extra $75 shipped in US.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I will take one.

#6729 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

It’s the most basic of all pinball adjustments. Yes do what you just described.

#6730 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s the most basic of all pinball adjustments. Yes do what you just described.

Learn something new every day - made the adjustments and now it’s working perfectly. Thanks guys.

#6731 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Learn something new every day - made the adjustments and now it’s working perfectly. Thanks guys.

Definitely a good skill to learn. It can be a delicate balance too...too close and it can give false triggers (like you were seeing). To far apart and it can be unresponsive. Some of them can be a bugger to get to also. That leaf adjuster tool is really nice to have, and has two different shaped ends to help you snake into tight spots. The same method will apply to just about every kind of physical switch in the machines, pop bumpers, stand up targets, flipper buttons and EOS switches, even most spinners. Slings are probably the most common one needing occasional adjustment, since they get bashed alot and generally have more travel than most. Nice work figuring it out! That knowledge will definitely come in handy down the road!

#6732 2 years ago

If you've got a sling firing on it's own, often you don't need to adjust the switch at all. See if it improves just by pulling a little more slack in the front of the slingshot rubber. If that doesn't do it, then go on with adjusting the switch.

#6733 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

If you've got a sling firing on it's own, often you don't need to adjust the switch at all. See if it improves just by pulling a little more slack in the front of the slingshot rubber. If that doesn't do it, then go on with adjusting the switch.

Yeah I tried that first with not much success. Just used my flathead and made some slight tweaks and now it seems normal.
Rotated all the rubbers a bit, gave her a clean and wax, and it’s now gleaming and playing smooth as butter. Appreciate the tips! Man what a great game!

#6734 2 years ago

Anyone have a copy of the previous SD card code prior to 1.10? Like to try and change some of the music with Pinball Browser. Thanks for the assistance.

#6735 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone have a copy of the previous SD card code prior to 1.10? Like to try and change some of the music with Pinball Browser. Thanks for the assistance.

I posted a Dropbox link to 1.02 above:

Quoted from beelzeboob:

No worries. Here's a link to 1.02 if you want to roll back for the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!

1.02 has the awesome lightshow without any of the bugs. The last good update from what I can tell. Still waiting for them to fix the EM problem on the latest code...

#6736 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

1.02 has the awesome lightshow without any of the bugs. The last good update from what I can tell. Still waiting for them to fix the EM problem on the latest code...

upvote for you.

I always save all previous code from all games that have updates while I own them (you should too)- have all code versions of this for pre/LE hit me up for older versions.

#6737 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

upvote for you.
I always save all previous code from all games that have updates while I own them (you should too)- have all code versions of this for pre/LE hit me up for older versions.

I do the same. But that's the version people seem to request the most because it had the cool lighting. Thanks for the upvote!

#6738 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

upvote for you.

Thanks for the link beelzeboob but I was ideally looking for the premium code. 1.02 if that is the preferred version. If someone could post a link to the premium code, that would be very helpful or PM if you prefer. Thanks for your help.

#6739 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for the link beelzeboob but I was ideally looking for the premium code. 1.02 if that is the preferred version. If someone could post a link to the premium code, that would be very helpful or PM if you prefer. Thanks for your help.

I didn't click to download, but LE and premium are the same if thats what it is.

#6740 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I didn't click to download, but LE and premium are the same if thats what it is.

Well if it has the EM frenzy lighting it’s not pro……you’re good to go

#6741 2 years ago

I am actually looking for the SD image card file not the USB files. If someone has a copy of the SD image card file prior to version 1.10. Thanks for your help.

https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/

#6742 2 years ago

My spinner will not stop flying out of my location game. I have the new spinner mech with the wider ears. Has anybody tried leaving one side with the old style mech to see if it solves the problem?

#6743 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Are the bugs only on the features on the premium stuff like the spinner and side lights?

#6744 2 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Are the bugs only on the features on the premium stuff like the spinner and side lights?

Not sure but I think so. Don't know about any side light bugs.

#6745 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

My spinner will not stop flying out of my location game. I have the new spinner mech with the wider ears. Has anybody tried leaving one side with the old style mech to see if it solves the problem?

I was having that problem myself for a while. As It required leveling the mechanism as close to perfect as possible. Once that was done (knock on wood) a couple months ago, my spinner has stayed on there without fail.

I have a document from Stern that specifically details how to properly level the mechanism. If you send me a PM with your email address I’ll shoot you the pdf document.

#6746 2 years ago

i see people talking about the EM light change, which i haven't noticed...however, i have noticed that i don't get the option to shoot for a second scoop after making the first scoop...anyone else notice this? It really sucks because that second scoop for EM really takes that multiball to the next level...

#6747 2 years ago
Quoted from Hipponotic:

i see people talking about the EM light change, which i haven't noticed...however, i have noticed that i don't get the option to shoot for a second scoop after making the first scoop...anyone else notice this? It really sucks because that second scoop for EM really takes that multiball to the next level...

Bug in new code. Not intended. They will fix it at some point. Otherwise use older code.

#6748 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Are the metal tabs/brackets that hold the spinner in place loose? I had that issue on a game I just unboxed. The brackets that hold the spinner were loose. I tightened them, and that seemed to solve the issue.

#6749 2 years ago

If anyone has a Stern topper they are looking to sell, please PM me. Have US address for shipping purposes. Will buy new from a distributor as well. Thanks for the help!

#6750 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

If anyone has a Stern topper they are looking to sell, please PM me. Have US address for shipping purposes. Will buy new from a distributor as well. Thanks for the help!

Shows 3 in stock for preorder but not sure what the production schedule would be. I know the toppers for Munsters were supposed to be reproduced and people still can't get them.

https://nitropinball.com/collections/stern-shop/products/led-zeppelin-pinball-topper

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 9,547 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/135?hl=number_runner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.