IMG_6977 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6979 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6978 (resized).jpeg
20240301_162016 (resized).jpg
20240301_162025 (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg
20240301_161936 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,547 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 191.
#551 3 years ago

I think the tour modes are pretty cool but I hope they add some LCD content that is specific to those tours. Perhaps some tour posters, video or even still shots from the respective tours when your in the mode.

#552 3 years ago

Anyone know if the stream at 3pm with Steve and Tim will be available later to watch?

#553 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone know if the stream at 3pm with Steve and Tim will be available later to watch?

Yes. Watching now on fb

#554 3 years ago

Can someone post up close pics of Premium/LE instruction cards. I want to see if we can get some custom cards made that match the album art.

Thanks in advance

#555 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Can someone post up close pics of Premium/LE instruction cards. I want to see if we can get some custom cards made that match the album art.
Thanks in advance

Please share em if you make some

#556 3 years ago

No pics?

#557 3 years ago

Jack Danger has an LE sitting in his studio, not sure if he can take a picture of instruction cards for the fellow LE owners?

Also who is making me a 3D printed Hermit with lit lantern?

#558 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Also who is making me a 3D printed Hermit with lit lantern?

Well, not quite ready to reveal, but we are working on one. Just waiting on my game and some parts, hoping by end of the week. A few other things in the works.

#559 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

hoping by end of the week

Thank you so much for taking this on. I think it will be a great seller and put me on the first batch list.

#560 3 years ago

I have a premium on order and would like to add the side rails with the symbols that they show in the accessories video. Distro says best to order from Stern store website. Anyone have an idea when side rails usually show up on Stern store site in relation to when game is announced ?

#561 3 years ago

Does anyone know if a standard shooter lane protector fits? I asked mezel, they were waiting to recieve their game before selling any

#562 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Well, not quite ready to reveal, but we are working on one. Just waiting on my game and some parts, hoping by end of the week. A few other things in the works.

I'm in for a hermit as well and hopefully new pop caps and sling plastics? Please?

#563 3 years ago

Distro says ETA - 3 weeks for LE’s!

#564 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Jack Danger has an LE sitting in his studio, not sure if he can take a picture of instruction cards for the fellow LE owners?

fb.jpgfb.jpg
#565 3 years ago

Just ordered a premium from Cointaker!

#566 3 years ago

Lookin at those cards on jd game, they weren't that inspiring. Im sure coin dropper can come with something better.

#567 3 years ago

Can someone explain to me how to Icarus Multiplier works?

I understand that you shoot combos to get the multiplier up and that you have to shoot the ball saver for Jimmy Pages symbol, The LED targets for John Paul Jones symbol etc. and once all symbols are lit you need to shoot the Icarus target to start it...

...but what is it that increases these individually? For example what specifically makes Robert Plants multiplier go from 1 to 1.1.

I'm just trying to get my head around the rules while anxiously waiting for it to arrive

#568 3 years ago
Quoted from domrod:

Can someone explain to me how to Icarus Multiplier works?
I understand that you shoot combos to get the multiplier up and that you have to shoot the ball saver for Jimmy Pages symbol, The LED targets for John Paul Jones symbol etc. and once all symbols are lit you need to shoot the Icarus target to start it...
...but what is it that increases these individually? For example what specifically makes Robert Plants multiplier go from 1 to 1.1.
I'm just trying to get my head around the rules while anxiously waiting for it to arrive

Terminating a combo at a target bank adds +0.1x times the number of shots in combo to that bank's multiplier. So if you go right ramp, center ramp, ROCK targets, then the ROCK bank (feather icon) will now get +0.2x (because there was two shots in the combo). Completing all targets in a bank "lights" that band member, and you can build the values before or after you light a band member, the status of being lit or unlit is purely to work towards getting all 4 to enable the icarus target.

Another fun thing is the 4 values are MULTIPLIED together, not added. So it behooves you to spread out the multipliers as much as possible to get the best bang for your buck

#569 3 years ago
Quoted from Theguyoverthere:

Terminating a combo at a target bank adds +0.1x times the number of shots in combo to that bank's multiplier. So if you go right ramp, center ramp, ROCK targets, then the ROCK bank (feather icon) will now get +0.2x (because there was two shots in the combo). Completing all targets in a bank "lights" that band member, and you can build the values before or after you light a band member, the status of being lit or unlit is purely to work towards getting all 4 to enable the icarus target.
Another fun thing is the 4 values are MULTIPLIED together, not added. So it behooves you to spread out the multipliers as much as possible to get the best bang for your buck

Ahhhh I get it now. Thanks for explaining.

I really like that. It forces you into taking some risky shots.

#570 3 years ago
Quoted from domrod:

Ahhhh I get it now. Thanks for explaining.
I really like that. It forces you into taking some risky shots.

These multiplier rules seem really based on tournament play, but at home, I'm just not sure about, as I usually play as more of a quest to complete a game, etc.

I'm looking thru the streams. I can't quit grasp a couple things regarding song progression.

Shots are different per song section, but does that mean all songs play the same essentially?
Is there a reason to hit shots EARLIER in a song for value or progression? Why am I completing songs? To light a multi ball?

#571 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

These multiplier rules seem really based on tournament play, but at home, I'm just not sure about, as I usually play as more of a quest to complete a game, etc.
I'm looking thru the streams. I can't quit grasp a couple things regarding song progression.
Shots are different per song section, but does that mean all songs play the same essentially?
Is there a reason to hit shots EARLIER in a song for value or progression? Why am I completing songs? To light a multi ball?

The shots in modes are different for the Verse/Chorus/Guitar Solo/Bridge so in theory instead of having 10 modes there are 40 modes (not exactly 40 as not all the songs have a guitar solo for example). So in the Communication Breakdown song mode for example it will light the ramps in the 2 verses but when the chorus kicks in it will light the orbits then when the guitar solo kicks in it will light all the shots and then the outro it will light the ramps again (I'm guessing here what the shots are but that's the general idea).

You are shooting shots in modes to collect gold records. If you collect 5 gold records you have completed the mode. If you collect 10 gold records then you have earnt a platinum record. To get to one of the mini wizard modes you need to have completed all 10 songs but to get to the main wizard mode you need to have earnt a platinum record on all 10 songs.

I'm not sure about the scoring system for the modes but comboing the shots did seem to give it a higher value (although that might have been something else triggering that).

Then on top of that there are the Tour modes that along with the Tour multiballs gets you to the other mini wizard mode.

#572 3 years ago
Quoted from domrod:

The shots in modes are different for the Verse/Chorus/Guitar Solo/Bridge so in theory instead of having 10 modes there are 40 modes (not exactly 40 as not all the songs have a guitar solo for example). So in the Communication Breakdown song mode for example it will light the ramps in the 2 verses but when the chorus kicks in it will light the orbits then when the guitar solo kicks in it will light all the shots and then the outro it will light the ramps again (I'm guessing here what the shots are but that's the general idea).
You are shooting shots in modes to collect gold records. If you collect 5 gold records you have completed the mode. If you collect 10 gold records then you have earnt a platinum record. To get to one of the mini wizard modes you need to have completed all 10 songs but to get to the main wizard mode you need to have earnt a platinum record on all 10 songs.
I'm not sure about the scoring system for the modes but comboing the shots did seem to give it a higher value (although that might have been something else triggering that).
Then on top of that there are the Tour modes that along with the Tour multiballs gets you to the other mini wizard mode.

Gotcha. Thanks. Yes, seems like a great league game, esp. Premium w/the spinner and the main important shot being Icarus.

#573 3 years ago

Gotcha. Thanks. Yes, seems like a great league game, esp. Premium w/the spinner and the main important shot being Icarus.

Yes it will be great for league play definitely.

#574 3 years ago

That song rule set sounds awesome! Definitely looking forward to giving it a flip.

#575 3 years ago

My attempt so far for a freeplay card. I'm open to suggestions for changes to it.

zep_freeplay_card (resized).jpgzep_freeplay_card (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#576 3 years ago

Looks good. Just no icarus haha. Something for rules would be great too. Nice work!

#577 3 years ago

Wondering if you could do pro art for free play card and prem art for rules? Might look good on le

#578 3 years ago

The games come with custom rule cards now...but alternative options are always fun.

#579 3 years ago

I want to do an alternate rules card but I can't read all the text from the rules in the screenshots I have seen.

#580 3 years ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

I want to do an alternate rules card but I can't read all the text from the rules in the screenshots I have seen.

Can you read this ok?

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

lz (resized).jpglz (resized).jpg
#581 3 years ago
Quoted from domrod:

Can you read this ok?
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
[quoted image]

Sure can - thanks!

I actually think the instruction card looks pretty good as is. I wanted to change the other card cause it just lists the songs which I feel is redundant since they are listed on the back wall.

#582 3 years ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

My attempt so far for a freeplay card. I'm open to suggestions for changes to it.
[quoted image]

You able to do something like this but get rid of free play font to squeeze the set list in like the factory cards?

#583 3 years ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

[quoted image]

I like it. They should've used that art for the damn cabinet. I didn't format this at all, but this is one of my favorite LZ photos and I'd probably use this.

lepcard (resized).pnglepcard (resized).png
#584 3 years ago

My distributor is saying about 2 weeks he will be ready to deliver my LE. I am very excited to get this game in my collection.

#585 3 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

My distributor is saying about 2 weeks he will be ready to deliver my LE. I am very excited to get this game in my collection.

Get some pics up when you recieve. Im end of January best case, west coast

#587 3 years ago

Just got the two week notification from my distributor as well, can’t wait!

#588 3 years ago

#589 3 years ago

Congrats! Who did you order from if you don’t mind me asking?

#590 3 years ago

What am I missing? Besides a well-defined wizard mode, that is.

#591 3 years ago

This isn’t the main wizard mode, this is the mini wizard.

#592 3 years ago

What am I missing? Besides a well-defined wizard mode, that is.

I think it looks pretty cool.

#593 3 years ago

I like how long you can keep 5 or 6 balls active. Nice long shots.

#594 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Im sure coin dropper can come with something better.

Now that we have the instruction cards-we may see what Coindropper can come up with? What I am looking for is not too far off from the stock cards with adding the Icarus to tie in with the overall Album/Art package. Also may add blue border to tie in with powder color?

#595 3 years ago

Trying to decide where I should put Hermit with lit lantern mod? Thinking right rear corner looks pretty good. Need to still order my shooter knob-I have been a slacker. Also need to order my superbands-thinking yellow up top and blue at bottom.
LZ PF.jpgLZ PF.jpg

#596 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Trying to decide where I should put Hermit with lit lantern mod? Thinking right rear corner looks pretty good. Need to still order my shooter knob-I have been a slacker. Also need to order my superbands-thinking yellow up top and blue at bottom.
[quoted image]

Any photos of what this hermit mod will look like?

I think a mini John Bonham drum kit would look good in back right corner if there is enough space.

What is the final apron art pkg?
The one with SR autograph is from the flyer but the LE Jack streamed with was the Zep art in that spot.

I like the Zep better.

#597 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

[quoted image]

I am thinking right rear or just above the upper right flipper. Need to make sure an airball won't take it out. I'm told my game has shipped so I should be able to test fit our mod shortly.

#598 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I am thinking right rear or just above the upper right flipper. Need to make sure an airball won't take it out. I'm told my game has shipped so I should be able to test fit our mod shortly.

Lookin forward to your hermit, keep me posted please.

#599 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yes, please post here when you have the mod done.

#600 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

[quoted image]

I've got blueand purple titan flipper rubbers here. Thinkin purple will look good. Also am going to put translucent sling rubbers on. I've been putting them on most of our games and like the look, so much better than black. I forgot I have a pinball life order coming with several colors too ,

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions
Plastics
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 65.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer
Backbox
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 430.00
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 49.99
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 9,547 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.