IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,617 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 193.
#501 3 years ago

This information is available on the Led Zeppelin website. So it is from a good source.

#502 3 years ago

I see one in Germany, but no arrivals in US yet?

#503 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I see one in Germany, but no arrivals in US yet?

I know, crazy since they have been on the slow boat for a few weeks minimum.

#504 3 years ago

I'm ready. Been ordering a few things,,,,,

#505 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'm ready. Been ordering g a few things,,,,,

What did you order? Any LZ goodies?

#506 3 years ago

Danger says lz le at his studio now, so pics and vid coming soon hopefully

#507 3 years ago
Screenshot_20201229-113809_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201229-113809_Facebook (resized).jpg
#508 3 years ago

NEW SDTM!

Led Zeppelin Pinball First Look & Gameplay (Pro Model, Stern Pinball)

#509 3 years ago

Wow what great flow! Up one ramp return to flipper, up the other ramp return to flipper! Stern killing it on this one!

#510 3 years ago

Welllllllll, shit! Poor deadpool

20201229_122841 (resized).jpg20201229_122841 (resized).jpg20201229_122854 (resized).jpg20201229_122854 (resized).jpg
#511 3 years ago

I'm trying to think of first day items for this game. Main thrust is protection.

- Shooter lane protectors
- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/apron-edgers-playfield-protection-for-stern-metal-aprons
- There were some pictures of a metal guide hitting the playfield. Find anything like that and put a washer under.
- Turn off the chirp knocker and install a real knocker (prevent ear damage)
- Quiet fan mod. I already have one 3D printed, wired up and ready to go.
- Verify mylar in any drop spots
- Mylar at the ball trough entry

#512 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Wow what great flow! Up one ramp return to flipper, up the other ramp return to flipper! Stern killing it on this one!

You just described AFM as well. What model of LZ did you order?

#513 3 years ago

That blue is a shade darker in person than it was in the Stern promo shots...and that's MUCH better!

#514 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That blue is a shade darker in person than it was in the Stern promo shots...and that's MUCH better!

Figured from early pics under max lighting, it would be better in person. Im ready for a fast , combo shooting game, this is going to be fun.

#515 3 years ago

The damn game shoots great and is a speed demon. Just learning rules but the Tour Modes are a nice touch. Game shipped with 0.91 code.

#516 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The damn game shoots great and is a speed demon. Just learning rules but the Tour Modes are a nice touch. Game shipped with 0.91 code.

You get to the wizard mode? Word is something spectacular happens

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#517 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Spectacular????

#518 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Spectacular????

Tim said something of that nature.

#519 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Nice video showing gameplay on the Pro. Thanks Zack!

#520 3 years ago

Watching JD on twitch, le looks pretty nice!! Going to be a very fun game.

#521 3 years ago

I agree, DMCA just shut it down I think.

#522 3 years ago

It’s back, not sure what happened

#523 3 years ago

Streaming Stern Led zeppelin pro today at 4:30 eastern @ https://www.twitch.tv/search?term=motorcitypinball

I forgot to hit the enter key on this originally, but you can still go and watch. Just not live

#524 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Streaming Stern Led zeppelin pro today at 4:30 eastern @ https://www.twitch.tv/search?term=motorcitypinball
I forgot to hit the enter key on this originally, but you can still go and watch. Just not live

Yes. I watched, great stream. Thanks for sharing!

#525 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You just described AFM as well. What model of LZ did you order?

Orsered 2 LE's, one in the US from JJ at game exchange and one here for home in Canada. Canceled both as just find it very uninspiring ...except for the music of course!

#526 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

At this stage in code the game likely resets when wizard mode reached.

#527 3 years ago

I played it! I like it. I played the pro today. I feel the premium / LE will be much better, however Pro was still fun.

#528 3 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Probably why Jack said he isn’t sure he should try to do it.

#529 3 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

This is the 21st century. I don't know of any game that resets when you get to wizard mode. When wizard mode is not programmed yet, they just do not let you in. Such is the case with new Avengers AIQ. They removed Battle Thanos wizard mode, because it was NOT complete yet. Now when you qualify all the things to Beat Thanos, It just does not let you into the mode, The game does not reset!

#530 3 years ago

This is the 21st century. I don't know of any game that resets when you get to wizard mode. When wizard mode is not programmed yet, they just do not let you in. Such is the case with new Avengers AIQ. They removed Battle Thanos wizard mode, because it was NOT complete yet. Now when you qualify all the things to Beat Thanos, It just does not let you into the mode, The game does not reset!

I don’t think he literally meant the game reset.

But what is the objective after the mode doesn’t let you in?

#531 3 years ago

I'm in for a premium! Went with Trent.

#532 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I don’t think he literally meant the game reset.
But what is the objective after the mode doesn’t let you in?

Ahh yes, I understand that! It is very frustrating when you cannot get into wizard mode because code is not complete. Case in point AIQ. I wish they would just leave the wizard mode in there and update it when it is finished!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#533 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Spectacular????

Mud Shark?

#534 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Orsered 2 LE's, one in the US from JJ at game exchange and one here for home in Canada. Canceled both as just find it very uninspiring ...except for the music of course!

I call BS... you did not order any LEs. This thread is for owners and people that are fans of the game.

#535 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Why would you post this on an owners thread? Wt?
Moderator please

#536 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Thank you. I knew that already, which is why I cynically asked the question. This is the owners thread, so you can join the other 5 people that are non-stop bashing the game and trolling excited owners in the hype thread.

And btw...your ramp comment described a ton of pinball games, not just AFM. I can think of a few offhand that have ramp returns on each side of the game, so your troll post was uninformed at best.

#537 3 years ago

I wish they would just leave the wizard mode in there and update it when it is finished!

Award 50million like on Spiderman early days.

#538 3 years ago

I played a half dozen games on a pro last night. Didn't know what the heck I was doing, but got some multiballs and enjoyed the experience. Interesting fast layout that seemed like a combination of past SR games with a really good light show. I like the theme and figure I've heard some of those songs about 10,000 times, so hearing them another 10,000 times doesn't bother me.

I wouldn't mind becoming an owner if things fall into place.

#539 3 years ago

Who knows what code updates will bring, its only at .91 now I think. Lots of features to be added im sure. Going to be a fast fun combo shootin game for sure.

#540 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Who knows what code updates will bring, its only at .91 now I think. Lots of features to be added im sure. Going to be a fast fun combo shootin game for sure.

Tim said there was a bit of features yet to come.

I’m still trying to imagine what the button could be used for. Based on gameplay last night there really isn’t any mode where you would press it to collect anything. Doesn’t launch ball, select song or anything at all at the moment according to Jack.
I’m sure it will be used as they wouldn’t include it or put a light in it.

Did anyone else notice the spotlights behind flippers in the apron?

Don’t recall seeing those before.

Edit - maybe he did use it to select tour when ball locked but couldn’t tell, he did say his hands were not using it though so not sure.

#541 3 years ago

Bksor had the light behind flippers and they work great. Would be cool if they are rgb, but dont know. I asked jd during stream to hit action button, he did but nothing happened. It will come as game code progresses for sure. Maybe its another jackpot multiplier, or bonus collect. I love action button on deadpool and munsters, risk reward. It usually gets me!

#542 3 years ago

I wish they would code in a hurry up to the pops kind of like fast Charlie scoring in the Stones.

Hurry up can be a John Bonham drum solo mode. Just bangin on the drums!

#543 3 years ago

I was pumped when they announced this title...still am! Can't wait!

#544 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I was pumped when they announced this title...still am! Can't wait!

The SDTM play thru really showed off this pin!

#545 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

EDIT: Never mind. Not worth my time.

#546 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

SDTM was a lackluster stream of it for sure. Plus is was only the pro they were streaming (this is the LE thread). Deadflip's stream showed off the game much better. the Electric Magic toy is very cool- The awesome optical spinner charges the magnet to grab the ball, locks it, lower it below the playfield then once multiball it qualified it raises it back up and knocking the ball off the magnet starts multiball. Never seen anything like it on any other pinball machine. Certainly is a big upgrade for those people getting a premium or LE.

#547 3 years ago

All owners thread now. Want to hear about all the games. Don't know why 2 people I ignored continue to post here. Just get over it guys, you've stated your hatred for the game, we get it, so move along.

#548 3 years ago

Watching the SDTM pro stream, he appears to hit the action button while ball was locked on left kickback lane. And I think maybe its used to select tour modes, not sure on that. At 6:20

#549 3 years ago

LZ looks like an awesome playing game. Can’t wait to play the LE. Other than the artwork, this game rocks in many ways. It’s going to be a hit and sought after, when people get a chance to actually put some play time on it. Gameplay is so much better than the competing offering from JJP, imo. Both have great light shows, but pinball light shows are not the reason most of us are into pinball. Can purchase a $10 CD and $100 laser light show that exceeds both GNR and LZ, lol. Game play is why most of us are into pinball, with awesome rule sets, which LZ appears to have in spades. Love unique new twist on song building progression on LZ. That is so different from all the other music pins and think it will keep interest lots longer on LZ.

#550 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

LZ looks like an awesome playing game. Can’t wait to play the LE. Other than the artwork, this game rocks in many ways. It’s going to be a hit and sought after, when people get a chance to actually put some play time on it. Gameplay is so much better than the competing offering from JJP, imo. Both have great light shows, but pinball light shows are not the reason most of us are into pinball. Can purchase a $10 CD and $100 laser light show that exceeds both GNR and LZ, lol. Game play is why most of us are into pinball, with awesome rule sets, which LZ appears to have in spades. Love unique new twist on song building progression on LZ. That is so different from all the other music pins and think it will keep interest lots longer on LZ.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

5,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,286 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, IN
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.99
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 9,617 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/11?hl=dent00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.