IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4776 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
shooter (resized).jpg
20240301_161950 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,617 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 193.
#5751 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I’ve seen them on eBay

I forgot about these...Just placed my order this morning. Thanks for the reminder.

#5752 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:which one did you get .photo ?

Band members like the one shown in post #5739

Nice and bright, has very good sharp detail. Very well done.

#5753 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I forgot about these...Just placed my order this morning. Thanks for the reminder.

Quoted from NoQuarters:

Band members like the one shown in post #5739
Nice and bright, has very good sharp detail. Very well done.

I got 1 of each translite. They are very nice, high quality, and look great in machine, both off and on.

#5754 2 years ago

Does anyone have this one on a prem that they can show good pictures front on and angled .

DCFC4441-BD61-47C7-A81D-F621CA6FFA37 (resized).pngDCFC4441-BD61-47C7-A81D-F621CA6FFA37 (resized).png
#5755 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Does anyone have this one on a prem that they can show good pictures front on and angled .
[quoted image]

IMG_2482 (resized).jpgIMG_2482 (resized).jpg
#5756 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

[quoted image]

I like it .I really like the cabinet, just a alternate trans goes a long way to break up the repetitive album cover .I’m hitting the hot shot ramp enough to make me happy but has anyone toyed with the flap or whatever to avoid some of the dead nut shots coming back ? Finally having some decent games now that I’m learning more from playing and the thread.It just keeps getting better .

#5757 2 years ago

I Have an opportunity to sell my Munsters Le and was thinking of getting a Zep premium. Those who own this game is there some depth to the code? I haven’t been able to play one but I like the layout as it looks built for speed and flow and I am not that into toys and mechs. Also I am huge Zep fan and like the idea of owning a music pin. I will only have a 2 pin line up and the other pin would be a mando premium. Is led Zep challanging? I want a game that makes me fight for that high score.

#5758 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

I Have an opportunity to sell my Munsters Le and was thinking of getting a Zep premium. Those who own this game is there some depth to the code? I haven’t been able to play one but I like the layout as it looks built for speed and flow and I am not that into toys and mechs. Also I am huge Zep fan and like the idea of owning a music pin. I will only have a 2 pin line up and the other pin would be a mando premium. Is led Zep challanging? I want a game that makes me fight for that high score.

That's a good trade out.
Yes. You have to fight it out. Love the speed.
I have to work at it to get 3 or 4 songs.
Still looking to get some break out steller scores.

#5759 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

That’s what I traded my Munsters LE for.

We can all agree the LZ art package is well, lackluster. The game itself has nice flow and enjoyable modes. Definitely not a trade I regret doing.

#5760 2 years ago

Anyone have a suggestion for what is probably a simple fix. The swinging gate right where the ball launches keeps coming out on the right side of the wire hole. I put it back in but it fell out again tonight. Anyone have a fix or suggestion to keep this piece in?

#5761 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

LZ sounds like your perfect match. It is better in every way than Munsters, except maybe the art. Quite deep but not confusingly so, and it will test your playing ability every day. Add the music and your choice is clear.

I’ve only played the Mando Pro but it sounds like a nice combination to me

#5762 2 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Anyone have a suggestion for what is probably a simple fix. The swinging gate right where the ball launches keeps coming out on the right side of the wire hole. I put it back in but it fell out again tonight. Anyone have a fix or suggestion to keep this piece in?

put it back in and bend the end slightly

#5763 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

As someone who honestly has had my issues with my LZ Premium, I’d had the EM problem (it’s stayed fixed for quite a while now), and struggling to hit the shots while getting used to it, I had moments where I wasn’t sure the game was for me.

I can tell you that I fall in love with, and enjoy this game more each and every time I play it. The last few solid pinball plays consisted of twice having people over, and last night playing just by myself. While people were over I played two or four player with them on LZ and ignored my other games, or while they were playing the others I happily kept playing LZ. Last night LZ was the only game that got turned on and played. It has that “one more game” fun factor. It is challenging, it has multiple ways to go about trying to progress. And it has excellent music (and I wasn’t even the LZ fan, they’re my wife’s thing).

Just get it, you won’t regret it.

#5764 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

As someone who honestly has had my issues with my LZ Premium, I’d had the EM problem (it’s stayed fixed for quite a while now), and struggling to hit the shots while getting used to it, I had moments where I wasn’t sure the game was for me.
I can tell you that I fall in love with, and enjoy this game more each and every time I play it. The last few solid pinball plays consisted of twice having people over, and last night playing just by myself. While people were over I played two or four player with them on LZ and ignored my other games, or while they were playing the others I happily kept playing LZ. Last night LZ was the only game that got turned on and played. It has that “one more game” fun factor. It is challenging, it has multiple ways to go about trying to progress. And it has excellent music (and I wasn’t even the LZ fan, they’re my wife’s thing).
Just get it, you won’t regret it.

Just think of the people missing out on this pin. Different in so many ways, never gets old, even when it kicks my ass!

#5765 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just think of the people missing out on this pin. Different in so many ways, never gets old, even when it kicks my ass!

It’s pretty clear that the people who’ve said anything negative about this game haven’t played one (or didn’t allow themselves enough games to get the shots down), or (sorry to any of the owners I might offend) they played a pro (yes, the EM spinner is that awesome).

Last night I had an EM Frenzy that lasted quite a while. At one point I realized I had a massive shit eating grin while I was bopping my head to the music. I’ve said it before but it repeats saying, EM Frenzy is one of the COOLEST things EVER in pinball!

#5766 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

It’s pretty clear that the people who’ve said anything negative about this game haven’t played one (or didn’t allow themselves enough games to get the shots down), or (sorry to any of the owners I might offend) they played a pro (yes, the EM spinner is that awesome).
Last night I had an EM Frenzy that lasted quite a while. At one point I realized I had a massive shit eating grin while I was bopping my head to the music. I’ve said it before but it repeats saying, EM Frenzy is one of the COOLEST things EVER in pinball!

And the very best part is that my playfield hasn't chipped or pooled!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5767 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

To me this game is hard and every time I understand a new rule it just gets better and better .You said your a fan then prove it !

#5768 2 years ago

I have only played about 60ish different pins and of the ones dive played this set of ramps rules the roost !

#5769 2 years ago

Has anybody gotten the 3rd EM multiball?

It seems too tough to get I’ve given up trying to get it, rather work on songs.

#5770 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not even close, although I’ve got the second a few times .Sweet baby Jesus theres so many ways to go about playing this game .I find myself slapping this pin around more than any other game I’ve played .It’s a workout .

#5771 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And the very best part is that my playfield hasn't chipped or pooled!

Mine too but I have plenty of dimples.

#5772 2 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

Mine too but I have plenty of dimples.

I hear chicks dig dimples .

#5773 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I attempted a fix on the shooter lane gate, hopefully it will hold. The metal on this ball gate seems far less "springy" than others which I think may be part of the problem when a ball strikes either end during multiball. Hard to get the end bent so it won't come out but still travels up and down freely.
[quoted image]

#5774 2 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

#5775 2 years ago

Well I sold the Munsters. Now to go buy a led zep!

#5776 2 years ago

Thanks to all the commenters. It helped me make the choice. I enjoyed Munsters and thought it was beautiful, shot well and was fun but I just felt like I wanted a bit more depth.

#5777 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Thanks to all the commenters. It helped me make the choice. I enjoyed Munsters and thought it was beautiful, shot well and was fun but I just felt like I wanted a bit more depth.

I’ll put it this way .I’ve been ignoring IMDN,DP,and GnR since I brought it home .So far for me it’s been a bare knuckle fight .I just keep pushing the start and wanting to go a little further each time .Congrats bud you won’t regret it .

#5778 2 years ago

For me, it’s the kind of game that never leaves the collection. Because the more pins you have the more complicated and deeper things tend to get sometimes. Zep is the kind of game that I always go back to and just let it rip! It’s definitely the most fun & the most played game I have, the fact that my wife loves it? to me it’s just the best for pinball too!

#5779 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I hear chicks dig dimples .

Not if they're on a fat ass. That's what I heard from a friend, anyway.

#5780 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Is this just what comes after Frenzy? In other words: EM Multiball, Frenzy, then EM Multiball?

#5781 2 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Is this just what comes after Frenzy? In other words: EM Multiball, Frenzy, then EM Multiball?

I would think it goes back to the first EM multiball as there's only two different inserts.

#5782 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

a few times, its actually kind of a let down once you finally get it. it plays the same as the first EM multiball with a higher scoring (but lower than em frenzy).

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5783 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I would think it goes back to the first EM multiball as there's only two different inserts.

Yea, that's what I was saying.

I've been to it, it just seems to be more of the same.

With that said, I wish I was playing my game now, but my magnet isn't working right, and I'm hoping Stern will respond back to me so I can figure out what's going on. Crazy that I seem to be the only one having this issue, but then again, that's my luck with NIB games.

#5784 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bunch of times. But only once did I get to the 4th, which is a 2nd EM Frenzy!

Yes, the third is just another EM MB, but the value of the original hurry-up starts at 1.5M I think? It can get big. The other night I had a super worth 52M, and I think my total for the MB was like 134M. So, it's definitely worth going for.

Pro tip: Sometimes with the upper flipper, try to sweep the ZEP drops. It can be done on purpose with practice. With a lucky bounce I once swept them TWICE in like 2 seconds!

#5785 2 years ago

Has anyone made the right ramp with the upper flipper ? I know it’s not laid out that way but I had a screamer coming around to it and I slapped it good ,it rattled a bit and looked like it was very close to turning .Just wondering after seeing that happen if it’s ever been done .

#5786 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Has anyone made the right ramp with the upper flipper ? I know it’s not laid out that way but I had a screamer coming around to it and I slapped it good ,it rattled a bit and looked like it was very close to turning .Just wondering after seeing that happen if it’s ever been done .

Right ramp? Hell no. I’ve made the center ramp maybe 3 or 4 times but the right seems like it would be a once in a lifetime shot. Just starting to hit the side ramp with the tiniest bit of consistency. That shot feels glorious when you make it.

#5787 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

put it back in and bend the end slightly

i did. but it came out again. it seems on the upper side towards the backbox there isn't not enough of the wire from. the bent end toward shoot rod of the wires is fine. anyone else have this issue or suggestion?

#5788 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Right ramp? Hell no. I’ve made the center ramp maybe 3 or 4 times but the right seems like it would be a once in a lifetime shot. Just starting to hit the side ramp with the tiniest bit of consistency. That shot feels glorious when you make it.

That shot is my favorite so far in pinball .Love the lights that come with it also .Yeah I’m guessing that’s it but it surprised me .It was rattling the whole time but got up there .I was experimenting with a slight lean to the right though .

#5789 2 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

i did. but it came out again. it seems on the upper side towards the backbox there isn't not enough of the wire from. the bent end toward shoot rod of the wires is fine. anyone else have this issue or suggestion?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5790 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I slap this pin like it owes me money I love it ! Thanks for the push on grabbing it ,best decision Ive made in this hobby.

#5791 2 years ago

search the thread on top of the page to find this photo and other comments on this subject.

#5792 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

search the thread on top of the page to find this photo and other comments on this subject.

Out of curiosity is it bad in any way to have this off ? I’ve been messing with mine it came off a few times . I’m taking it that the main purpose is to stop balls from going back to auto plunge and maybe slow down the actual plunge a bit but I’ve noticed with it off I’m more accurate with the skill shot and it helps out as a parking spot during MB .Thoughts on this appreciated .

#5793 2 years ago

Its only purpose is to keep balls from going back into the shooter lane. I'm one of the lucky ones that have never had a problem with the gate.

#5794 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Its only purpose is to keep balls from going back into the shooter lane. I'm one of the lucky ones that have never had a problem with the gate.

I’m kinda liking not having it on .Led targets take care of themselves .

#5795 2 years ago

Mine just broke. Gotta reach out in the morning on this. Wire broke on right side goin out of shooter lane. Like 238 plays, only issue I’ve had.

I waxed before playing, changed the balls, q-tipped a bit of vintage Radio Shack Lube Teflon gel lube on the spinner ends old style EM bracket, set the game for free play, 10 digit initials, no other game settings changer. Game sat in box for 5-8 weeks before opening to get acclimated to inside temp and allow for more playfield cure time- I don’t know if it makes a difference or it’s in my head, but so far no Stern Pf issues, and only mild tweaking out of the box when I let them sit.

5EAC357A-FFBA-4CEC-AB1C-81C26459983D (resized).jpeg5EAC357A-FFBA-4CEC-AB1C-81C26459983D (resized).jpeg
#5796 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

[quoted image]

Thanks. I do that

#5797 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Mine just broke. Gotta reach out in the morning on this. Wire broke on right side goin out of shooter lane. Like 238 plays, only issue I’ve had.
I waxed before playing, changed the balls, q-tipped a bit of vintage Radio Shack Lube Teflon gel lube on the spinner ends old style EM bracket, set the game for free play, 10 digit initials, no other game settings changer. Game sat in box for 5-8 weeks before opening to get acclimated to inside temp and allow for more playfield cure time- I don’t know if it makes a difference or it’s in my head, but so far no Stern Pf issues, and only mild tweaking out of the box when I let them sit.[quoted image]

Just try leaving it out .More control with skill shot and nice hiding spot for MB gives you a little time to hit shots during ball save .Just my .02

#5798 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Just try leaving it out .More control with skill shot and nice hiding spot for MB gives you a little time to hit shots during ball save .Just my .02

Cheater

#5799 2 years ago

No more than oiling a spinner .LMAO

#5800 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I waxed before playing, changed the balls, q-tipped a bit of vintage Radio Shack Lube Teflon gel lube on the spinner ends old style EM bracket, set the game for free play, 10 digit initials, no other game settings changer. Game sat in box for 5-8 weeks before opening to get acclimated to inside temp and allow for more playfield cure time- I don’t know if it makes a difference or it’s in my head, but so far no Stern Pf issues, and only mild tweaking out of the box when I let them sit.[quoted image]

Is it broken or did it just pop out? Can’t tell if there's a piece missing from the gate. Mine popped out really early and I put it back and pinched the gate bracket in a bit and it’s been perfect since.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.99
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

5,699 (OBO)
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

5,286 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, IN
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,617 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.