20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 194.
#451 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Play a Beatles. It has TWO of them!!

Yes but not a SUPER SPINNER!

The post on both sides-with narrow gap, popping up and disappearing, synthetic energizer sound(charging up), and the visuals of the spinner. It should be one epic spinner and unlike any other spinner rip you ever did(unique).

Speaking of Beatles that is a great game(love the spinners) that I really think is fun and I made the mistake of under-estimating at launch.

#452 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Sounds like a Jimmy Buffett song

We NEED a Buffett machine! That would be my ultimate grail theme, the only one above Toy Story for me.

#453 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

The post on both sides-with narrow gap, popping up and disappearing, synthetic energizer sound(charging up), and the visuals of the spinner. It should be one epic spinner and unlike any other spinner rip you ever did(unique).
Speaking of Beatles that is a great game(love the spinners) that I really think is fun and I made the mistake of under-estimating at launch.

Oh shit now I’m going to start having spinner dreams!!!Dude you sound ridiculous.

#454 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Oh shit now I’m going to start having spinner dreams!!!

spinner.gifspinner.gif

#455 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

We NEED a Buffett machine! That would be my ultimate grail theme, the only one above Toy Story for me.

I agree, lots to work with on this one.

#456 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

FACT CHECKED ........ Stern Fanboy!

#457 3 years ago

Who is feeding the trolls in the owner's thread? Forgot to post the sign

Do not feed the trolls sign.pngDo not feed the trolls sign.png
#458 3 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

I heard the LEs are starting to be built 3rd week of January.

You will start seeing people getting them around the 15th. Look to see the first ones in distributors hands the 10th or 11th.

#459 3 years ago

Good news. Where did you find this info?

#460 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

You will start seeing people getting them around the 15th. Look to see the first ones in distributors hands the 10th or 11th.

That is awesome news

#461 3 years ago

Does anyone know what the action button does?

#462 3 years ago

Art and colors are very subjective. I disagree with majority opinion that the premium is the best package. I think the LE brings everything together. The blue armour will catch the blue borders on the inserts etc. and the backglass I think is stunning. It will look amazing in the flesh. Hence why I went the xtra and avoided the premium. Also the topper will fit the LE the best with those color choices again.

#463 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Does anyone know what the action button does?

It acts like a keyboard and you can either do 'Cymbal' or 'Cowbell'. When the music is playing you can improvise and add to the background music with Cymbal or Cowbell sound. I keed I keed(actually not a bad idea if you had to hit cymbal notes at certain cues-illustrated on LCD?)

I am wondering as well

Stern seems to have them on all titles now, some are implemented well-some seem forced. Star Wars is probably the best implementation with risk reward Tie Fighter fight.

Hoping to see my game mid-January.

#464 3 years ago

Attention all modders-putting out an APB.....

Someone please make me a Hermit with lit lantern(Cough...Tim?) Bueller, Bueller?

Hermit 3d Model to print.jpgHermit 3d Model to print.jpg
#465 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Art and colors are very subjective. I disagree with majority opinion that the premium is the best package. I think the LE brings everything together. The blue armour will catch the blue borders on the inserts etc. and the backglass I think is stunning. It will look amazing in the flesh. Hence why I went the xtra and avoided the premium. Also the topper will fit the LE the best with those color choices again.

How do you feel about the same artwork being used on both sides of cabinet,both sides of head and the translite also. Oh I think it’s on the coin door too!

#466 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Oh I think it’s on the coin door too!

Seriously why do you feel the need to troll the owners thread? Desperate for attention?

ARE YOU BUYING THE GAME? Other threads to troll-now move along please

#467 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Seriously why do you feel the need to troll the owners thread? Desperate for attention?

Sorry to owners I thought this was the LZ artwork thread

#468 3 years ago

Are there lights in the apron behind flippers that point out to PF? I saw a picture where it looked like there was two cutouts with lights.

#469 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Seriously why do you feel the need to troll the owners thread?

He likes to pretend.

#470 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

He just doesn't get it. Quit feeding him, he will maybe go away.

#471 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

It acts like a keyboard and you can either do 'Cymbal' or 'Cowbell'. When the music is playing you can improvise and add to the background music with Cymbal or Cowbell sound. I keed I keed(actually not a bad idea if you had to hit cymbal notes at certain cues-illustrated on LCD?)
I am wondering as well
Stern seems to have them on all titles now, some are implemented well-some seem forced. Star Wars is probably the best implementation with risk reward Tie Fighter fight.
Hoping to see my game mid-January.

Cowbell is blue oyster cult. I hope it has cutouts like on bksor, so much better than trough lights. I love the action button on deadpool, risky to use in a multiball, gets me to drain every time!

#472 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

He just doesn't get it. Quit feeding him, he will maybe go away.

That’s bullshit I apologized I thought this was a different LZ vs GnR thread

#473 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

That’s bullshit I apologized I thought this was a different LZ vs GnR thread

Oh, c'mon, now...chin up. We're just busting your balls a bit. It's not like you deleted the errant post or anything. Just sayin'.

#474 3 years ago

1. The blue is really starting to grow on me.

2. For those who like Pin Stadiums, will they conflict with those side lights? I'm thinking they might.

#475 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh, c'mon, now...chin up. We're just busting your balls a bit. It's not like you deleted the errant post or anything. Just sayin'.

Not gonna do it,it wouldn’t be prudent.Besides I did not say anything but the truth just the wrong place.

#476 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Not gonna do it,it wouldn’t be prudent.Besides I did not say anything but the truth just the wrong place.

Well, then, you get what you give.

#477 3 years ago

This is an owners thread. It is about fun and helpful discussion of a game we have already made the decision to buy. Stern haters and JJP sycophants please drain this thread.

#478 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

This is an owners thread. It is about fun and helpful discussion of a game we have already made the decision to buy. Stern haters and JJP sycophants please drain this thread.

Decision? I've paid in full!

EDIT: It occurs to me that since this IS an owners' thread, it would be a great place to make fun of the people who are making fun of us (not by name, of course, since that's against Pinside rules). They can't really respond because you're supposed to be an owner to post here. Tick tock the game is locked.

#479 3 years ago

Tired of the trolls, changed to all model owners thread. Poll added

#480 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

How do you feel about the same artwork being used on both sides of cabinet,both sides of head and the translite also. Oh I think it’s on the coin door too!

Looks cohesive. If there isn't one on the coin door I will get one made up.

#481 3 years ago

Poll now tallies eight votes for LE's.
We can add one for the OP, but where are the other 491 buyers?

#482 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Early days... plus unlike me some owners are smart enough to stay off pinside and could give a crap about polls in threads.

#483 3 years ago

Pinside users are a small slice of the hobby. Half the people here seem to hate everything anyway.

#484 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Pinside users are a small slice of the hobby. Half the people here seem to hate everything anyway.

The negativity comes from a small amount of people on Pinside. My advice is you use the ignore function. Makes Pinside a much nicer place to visit.

#485 3 years ago

Le ordered on day 1 of availability, can’t wait for it to join my other band pinnies

#486 3 years ago

It really is crazy the amount of hate and negativity on pinside. My wife and I first got on here looking for info bc we wanted to buy our first pinball machine a coue of months ago and quickly learned they all suck and everything is terrible but we ordered a LZ LE anyway and really excited to hopefully get it soon!

#487 3 years ago

Nobody got their pro for Xmas?

#488 3 years ago

Is the LZ reveal video anywhere? I can't seem to find it.

#489 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Is the LZ reveal video anywhere? I can't seem to find it.

go to stern insider page, sign up is free, they had to put it there so DMCA cant find it.

https://sternpinball.com/stern-insider/basic/

#490 3 years ago

30 now list this in their collection on pinside.

#491 3 years ago

Where are the first to recieve pics? I thought a few pros might make it under the tree

#492 3 years ago
Quoted from Snotdoc:

It really is crazy the amount of hate and negativity on pinside. My wife and I first got on here looking for info bc we wanted to buy our first pinball machine a coue of months ago and quickly learned they all suck and everything is terrible but we ordered a LZ LE anyway and really excited to hopefully get it soon!

The owners threads are usually not too bad. Some good people on here and good advice when needed. Just got to stay clear of the negative threads like that effed up playfield issues thread... nothing but whining with no end in site and nobody really doing anything about the issues aside from post a pic and chuck their bike over dimpling. Playfield issues are to few to worry about honestly. Congrats on the LE I get mine in March.

#493 3 years ago

Waiting to play before I pay. Love the band but need to see how it plays. Hopefully Tilt Studios gets it. They only get pros but at least the gameplay between pro and premium is not all that different.

#494 3 years ago

Crickets....where are the games!

#495 3 years ago
Quoted from Snotdoc:

Congratulations on your new purchase! Now, just have fun!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#496 3 years ago

I expect this week to hold alot of deliveries. It's hard with Christmas on Friday and the weekend just after the Holiday. I'm sure most distros were with their family and loved ones over the weekend instead of catering to our impatience.

#497 3 years ago

This is helpful information.

Led Zeppelin Pro machines begin production December 21, 2020 (Production dates may change) and are estimated to ship December 28th, 2020

Led Zeppelin Premium machines begin production January 29, 2021 (Production dates may change) and are estimated to ship February 5th, 2021.

If this is true we should see some LEs by the end of January.

#498 3 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

Led Zeppelin Pro machines begin production December 21, 2020 (Production dates may change) and are estimated to ship December 28th, 2020
Led Zeppelin Premium machines begin production January 29, 2021 (Production dates may change) and are estimated to ship February 5th, 2021.

Where did you hear this?

They said on the stream that some would be in homes by Xmas?

Someone else on here claimed LE’s shipping around 15th according to their distro.

#499 3 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

This makes sense. I preordered a pro on December 15th. My distributor told me the first pros ordered would likely ship the last week of December. Then the next wave shipped would be mid January.

#500 3 years ago

So are LE still on track for mid Jan?

This was last I heard from my distro on 12/23.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 194.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/10?hl=hawks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.