20210630_174316 (resized).jpg
IMG_1554.jpeg
20210724_161409 (resized).jpg
lz3 (resized).jpg
lz2 (resized).jpg
lz1 (resized).jpg
IMG_2919 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5555 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 112.
#5351 11 days ago
Quoted from Sixtieskid:

Powder Coated My Premium
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice game room -sweet Bud Clydesdale chandelier is nice touch w/sports memorabilia.

#5352 11 days ago
Quoted from Sixtieskid:

Powder Coated My Premium

I think you just changed my mind from doing black...

#5353 11 days ago

Stern responded by saying that he is working to resolve this issue in code 1.04.0 and will probably have a new code coming out soon.

#5354 11 days ago

Is chipping here common? Center drain on the apron. Anything I should worry about?

B49E351C-33D6-4580-9C6A-D1AB9BE45088 (resized).jpeg
#5355 10 days ago

The red powder coat looks great. Just lined up an LE or else I would’ve considered doing this after seeing yours!

#5356 10 days ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

Yep, looks like the GI bulbs (red, white, and blue) in the backboard are all out. The lit songs work though.
I removed all the lights, but I'm still getting the error. What should my next move be?

In my case there was too much solder on one of the sockets, causing it to short. I removed the excess and cleaned up the connections.

In your case, I would put a meter on the different color GI strings. If you find one (or more) shorted, visually inspect all.of the sockets in that chain to see if any have a solder blob anywhere.

#5357 10 days ago
Quoted from RexPins:

In my case there was too much solder on one of the sockets, causing it to short. I removed the excess and cleaned up the connections.

In your case, I would put a meter on the different color GI strings. If you find one (or more) shorted, visually inspect all.of the sockets in that chain to see if any have a solder blob anywhere.

Good call, I'll check that, thanks!

#5358 10 days ago

I'm worried that somehow we got derailed from the seizure flasher EM thread, and I'm sorry for any part I played in that.

Back on topic: Perhaps the middle ground is a setting in the menu system, something like, "EM Seizure Flasher Enabled? Yes/No".

#5359 10 days ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

I'm worried that somehow we got derailed from the seizure flasher EM thread, and I'm sorry for any part I played in that.
Back on topic: Perhaps the middle ground is a setting in the menu system, something like, "EM Seizure Flasher Enabled? Yes/No".

I actually went looking for a setting just in case Tim threw it in there.

#5360 10 days ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

Haven't been playing ....do we still get that cool subwoofer pulse ripping the EM spinner

#5362 10 days ago

Did they give us our seizures back?

#5363 10 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Did they give us our seizures back?

Doesn't look like it.

Small update, fixes the Tour issue. Good catch Varasqui!!!

Fixed:
- USA Tour 1975:
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the player from advancing their tour
locks in USA 1975 Tour.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the target lights to flash when they
were not able to be progressed.

- Display:
- Fixed an issue that could prevent mode total screens from being shown.

- Icarus X:
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Icarus X timer from pausing during
certain display effects.

- Moved to System 2.81

- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.75.0

#5364 10 days ago

Did it add a new setting adjustment from difficult to easy and finally you suck,speaking for myself of course.I love this game But score higher on most others.Maybe I should read the rules DOH

#5365 10 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Did it add a new setting adjustment from difficult to easy and finally you suck,speaking for myself of course.I love this game But score higher on most others.Maybe I should read the rules DOH

I know the rules this game just kicks my ass

#5366 10 days ago

I'm sick of seeing LOTR Breath put up these gaudy scores...I'm putting the training wheels back ON - EB 5 ball limit, full ball save, may even back off the tight tilt a little.

Watch out buddy!!! Let's see if I can join the 5 bill club!

#5367 10 days ago

So was my laziness on not jumping on the newer code, saying to myself "I'll get around to it" a good thing this time?

We're still in full seizure mode at our house.

#5368 10 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm sick of seeing LOTR Breath put up these gaudy scores...I'm putting the training wheels back ON - EB 5 ball limit, full ball save, may even back off the tight tilt a little.
Watch out buddy!!! Let's see if I can join the 5 bill club!

Ha ha. I just put everything back to factory recently and put up my 4th best score last night, 3.9Billion.

#5369 10 days ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

So was my laziness on not jumping on the newer code, saying to myself "I'll get around to it" a good thing this time?
We're still in full seizure mode at our house.

Yeah me too. Updating code on a couple of games was on my list this week but I can’t live without full on seizure mode EM. It’s legit one of my favorite pinball moments ever when you rip the spinner and the sub is pounding and the lights are going apeshit during EM frenzy.

#5370 10 days ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I can’t live without full on seizure mode EM. It’s legit one of my favorite pinball moments ever

Please Stern, bring it back ASAP!!

13A9B9B2-DA30-40D9-BC50-9AEDC818558E (resized).jpeg

#5371 10 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

Please Stern, bring it back ASAP!!
[quoted image]

Removing it surely a curious decision.

Was it a bug all along??!!

#5372 10 days ago

754 plays. Boom!

20210722_220520 (resized).jpg
#5373 10 days ago

Somebody at Trek really loves their LZ..

F57DD2E3-CDF9-472D-BFDD-99397B65F183 (resized).jpeg
#5374 10 days ago

Re: 1.05 Update ... Did they change the Earls Court Tour and increase the number of spins? its 70 now, wasn't it 45 before???

#5375 10 days ago
Quoted from Zosotatt:

Re: 1.05 Update ... Did they change the Earls Court Tour and increase the number of spins? its 70 now, wasn't it 45 before???

Was always 70 on the prem/LE. They just made it consistent between the 2 versions.

#5376 10 days ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Yeah me too. Updating code on a couple of games was on my list this week but I can’t live without full on seizure mode EM. It’s legit one of my favorite pinball moments ever when you rip the spinner and the sub is pounding and the lights are going apeshit during EM frenzy.

I'm with ya. Im still runnin 1.0, issues with 1.2 it seemed and now no seizure? Hell no!!! Gameplay is just fine still.

#5377 9 days ago

Got my LZ Premium a few weeks ago and all of a sudden the Magic Chair doesn't rise all the way anymore. It gets stuck about halfway and only with the next ramp or eject hit it will rise the rest of the way.
In test mode it does the same, it rises half way and pressing the "up" button doesn't move it any further. I have to hit the "down" button, which will move it all the way up and back down in one swift motion.
Anybody else having that issue and maybe already found a fix for it?

#5378 9 days ago

anyone have any idea what % of folks out their with LE and premiums are having problems with the electric magic and spinner?

#5379 9 days ago

No issues here

#5380 9 days ago

Bellow fellow owners - I got the LE a few months back from Colorado Game Exchange. I also ordered and paid for the topper right when they were announced. I still don't have it - is there anyone else still waiting on their topper?

Sorry if this has been answered in previous posts.

#5381 9 days ago
Quoted from co_pin_guy:

Bellow fellow owners - I got the LE a few months back from Colorado Game Exchange. I also ordered and paid for the topper right when they were announced. I still don't have it - is there anyone else still waiting on their topper?
Sorry if this has been answered in previous posts.

I've been waiting on a topper for months, Stern told my distributor late August...

#5382 9 days ago

August is the reply i received for the topper too

As for the spinner, haven't had any more issues after t a couple tweaks and 1.00 upg

#5383 9 days ago

Wish Stern would keep up the older versions of code on website.
Want 1.02 back. #seizurefun

#5384 9 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wish Stern would keep up the older versions of code on website.
Want 1.02 back. #seizurefun

I know rayday has posted on here before. Maybe we can start a guerrilla campaign to him to ask him to re implement.. I just can't remember his pinside handle tho,,

#5385 9 days ago
Quoted from zaki:

anyone have any idea what % of folks out their with LE and premiums are having problems with the electric magic and spinner?

Currently struggling with mine. 2nd day I had it, had to adjust. Was able to bend it a little without taking it apart, added some lube, and it worked for about a week. Now I'm struggling to fix it again and can't seem to get it to work.

#5386 8 days ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

Currently struggling with mine. 2nd day I had it, had to adjust. Was able to bend it a little without taking it apart, added some lube, and it worked for about a week. Now I'm struggling to fix it again and can't seem to get it to work.

Turn the spinner around 180°

#5387 8 days ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

Oh man. That stinks. Is stern sending you replacement parts?

#5388 8 days ago

I'm really enjoying my pro. At least I don't have to worry about any spinner problems.

#5389 8 days ago
Quoted from zaki:

Just happened where I think I'll need a real fix, but Zach from FlipNOut has been taking care of me, so I'm confident it will get fixed. Still annoying because I'm addicted to the game and just want to play it.

#5390 8 days ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

I'm really enjoying my pro. At least I don't have to worry about any spinner problems.

What's crazy is that a spinner is usually never an issue on a newer game. And yet, here we are.

#5391 8 days ago

I had major spinner issues my first hundred games or so mainly due to my spinner device not raising and becoming level with the play field. Would cause it to hit weird angle and jam the spinner

Once that was properly adjusted and spinner bent back to original shape I haven’t had a single jam or it come apart.

I do have to nudge my system when it lowers with a ball on occasion to hear a small “click” (not sure what that is from yet) but it will register after the nudge. This still happens on rare 20%? Of the time? occasion but since everything else is smooth as butter now it’s not a major complaint from me.

#5392 8 days ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

What's crazy is that a spinner is usually never an issue on a newer game. And yet, here we are.

All joking aside. I'm sorry you're having problems with your pin. I haven't had a chance to play a premium or LE. But it looks badass.

#5393 8 days ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

Quoted from zaki:

Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I had major spinner issues my first hundred games or so mainly due to my spinner device not raising and becoming level with the play field. Would cause it to hit weird angle and jam the spinner
Once that was properly adjusted and spinner bent back to original shape I haven’t had a single jam or it come apart.

After 5 more weeks I finally got my replacement decals for the blank spinner. The thing is, I'm really hesitant to change any parts right now. It seems like the newer style spinner has as many if not more problems than the original design. I have a first run premium with the original design and it spins like a mofo. I mean, I've never timed it, but a good solid rip that doesn't get stopped by the ball coming back down through the spinner must go on for like 10-12 seconds. It's crazy good. Like others, once I straightened the spinner arms a time or two and flipped the spinner around to the dark side, it just works great.

#5394 8 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

After 5 more weeks I finally got my replacement decals for the blank spinner. The thing is, I'm really hesitant to change any parts right now. It seems like the newer style spinner has as many if not more problems than the original design. I have a first run premium with the original design and it spins like a mofo. I mean, I've never timed it, but a good solid rip that doesn't get stopped by the ball coming back down through the spinner must go on for like 10-12 seconds. It's crazy good. Like others, once I straightened the spinner arms a time or two and flipped the spinner around to the dark side, it just works great.

After hearing all this, I'm backing out on zep. Seems like it's a nightmare to keep working

#5395 8 days ago
Quoted from zaki:

After hearing all this, I'm backing out on zep. Seems like it's a nightmare to keep working

You are gonna find almost every game has issues like this, which are pretty small.

My LE the Spinner stopped working after about 2 games.

I came here and read what people are doing...flipped the spinner it's been fine for 2 months.

I wouldn't worry about it. The game is not a "maintenance nightmare." It's just a pinball machine.

Oh speaking of which everybody - next time you have the glass off, check your Icaurus target. The screw fell off last night during a game...turned the game off and reinstalled it now it's fine. It's probably been loose a while. I may try some loctite if it happens again.

#5396 8 days ago
Quoted from zaki:

Not a nightmare at all. I've had very few issues. Great game!

#5397 8 days ago

What's the process from removing the spinner so that I can bend it properly. I've been trying to do it while it's still attached and not getting anywhere.

#5398 8 days ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

What's the process from removing the spinner so that I can bend it properly. I've been trying to do it while it's still attached and not getting anywhere.

Do you have the old style or new style? Can you post a pic?

#5399 8 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Do you have the old style or new style? Can you post a pic?

P.S. thanks for hanging out in chat today, hope all is well!

20210724_151746.jpg
#5400 8 days ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

P.S. thanks for hanging out in chat today, hope all is well!
[quoted image]

New style.

Does the flip trick work on these folks?

There are 5555 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 112.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside