20221112_104906 (resized).jpg
20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 194.
#5001 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Lots of reflection , you can go into settings and lower backglass lighting during gameplay, I have ours at 40%. Will return to normal after game is over

reflection (resized).pngreflection (resized).png
#5002 2 years ago

Guess there’s one less LZ for sale…
Shh. Don’t tell Pinside.
Absolute blast.

C1BCF909-18D3-4B2A-8203-F03A28125FDB (resized).jpegC1BCF909-18D3-4B2A-8203-F03A28125FDB (resized).jpeg

#5003 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Shh. Don’t tell Pinside.
Absolute blast.
[quoted image]

hey you found 1 .welcome to the club

#5004 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Shh. Don’t tell Pinside.
Absolute blast.
[quoted image]

you already have your headphones setup too

#5005 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

And, flynns arcade here is working on something that will look cool .

and heres another button option ,To get rid of the silly black hole cover below start button ,I Have these on E Bay Thanks flynnsarcade

IMG_6776 (resized).JPGIMG_6776 (resized).JPGIMG_6777 (resized).JPGIMG_6777 (resized).JPG
#5006 2 years ago

Decent week of modding - new illuminated drop targets, trough light, and LZ van for the ramp - very happy with the results. Also picked up a stern HD glass for my Metallica. Gotta say I’m impressed and can definitely tell a difference…may have to pick one up for my LZ.

7F9080A8-4A0F-42F2-8C21-93C273E9D018 (resized).jpeg7F9080A8-4A0F-42F2-8C21-93C273E9D018 (resized).jpeg8FF3D5D5-8194-4935-8636-FC0EC36D3FC4 (resized).jpeg8FF3D5D5-8194-4935-8636-FC0EC36D3FC4 (resized).jpegEDE4D3FA-B8AA-4F4A-972A-6E6421626C5A (resized).jpegEDE4D3FA-B8AA-4F4A-972A-6E6421626C5A (resized).jpegF200431F-ED9B-4CAE-B8D4-5170E54FD874 (resized).jpegF200431F-ED9B-4CAE-B8D4-5170E54FD874 (resized).jpeg
#5007 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

you already have your headphones setup too

Enjoy the volume control from outside cab. I’d love to hear anyone’s equalizer/annuitation settings to dial it in the rest of the way. It’s going to be a great weekend.

#5008 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Like the volume control from outside cab. I’d love to hear anyone’s equalizer/annuitation settings to dial it in the rest of the way. It’s going to be a great weekend.

I have the pinwoofer kit and it sounds great so my settings may be different

#5009 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Enjoy the volume control from outside cab. I’d love to hear anyone’s equalizer/annuitation settings to dial it in the rest of the way. It’s going to be a great weekend.

Set the equalizer in a gradual V shape to begin and dial in from there. .

#5010 2 years ago

Anybody with a pro looking for Expression Lights add on, Pinballlife appears to have them in stock.

https://www.pinballlife.com/led-zeppelin-cabinet-expression-light-system.html

#5011 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Anybody with a pro looking for Expression Lights add on, Pinballlife appears to have them in stock.

I see 2 sellers on eBay have them listed for msrp also.

#5012 2 years ago

What's the best code to use right now, 1.0 or 1.02?
Thanks

#5013 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thanks

I'm on 1.02 and have no complaints about it.

#5014 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thanks

I stayed on 1.0. No issues either

#5015 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm on 1.02 and have no complaints about it.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I stayed on 1.0. No issues either

This is exactly why I asked, so Thank you both.
Was thinking we might be a month or more out for another update.

#5016 2 years ago

Reason I stayed was I didn't see a huge benefit and seems like a few people had issues. If they were related to 1.02 im not sure, but seems like they weren't there before.

#5017 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Reason I stayed was I didn't see a huge benefit and seems like a few people had issues. If they were related to 1.02 im not sure, but seems like they weren't there before.

If you get skill shot does it light up and activate your ball save? I'm on 1.02 and it does not do this and I thought it did..

#5018 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I’m putting my order in as soon as I get paid. Can’t wait. Anyone do the Big Ben mod or the light up car mods?

#5019 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

I’m putting my order in as soon as I get paid. Can’t wait. Anyone do the Big Ben mod or the light up car mods?

I have big Ben and a few other mods. Just added some flipper skins (not a fan but wife likes) and a shooter lane protection today.

#5020 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

If you get skill shot does it light up and activate your ball save? I'm on 1.02 and it does not do this and I thought it did..

Ball save is lit on plunge, I believe if you hit skill shot it extends the time its on. But, its been awhile since I've paid attention to that. So not sure if that's a 1.02 fix or,,,, im completely wrong

#5021 2 years ago

No problems on 1.02 for me, well except that it often takes 2 shots instead of 1 to raise the EM. New GC tonight! Man, Celebration Day is just an amazing wizard mode. 1,250 games in and I still love it!

Just for comparison, my GOT premium which I also really like, has about 750 games in 3 years.

20210626_144428 (resized).jpg20210626_144428 (resized).jpg
#5022 2 years ago

My Icarus is getting stuck in the up position. Anyone else have this problem/fix?

#5023 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

My Icarus is getting stuck in the up position. Anyone else have this problem/fix?

I took mine out and coated the metal shaft with WD40. Works great ever since.

Make sure the shaft is straight.

#5024 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I have big Ben and a few other mods. Just added some flipper skins (not a fan but wife likes) and a shooter lane protection today.

Big Ben mod is great.

#5025 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

I did the Big Ben mod. It fills the empty corner and looks great.

#5026 2 years ago

I have my own guitar and amp mod obviously. Also, added the speaker panel magnetic art from Wizard Mods recently. I'm getting low on the double-neck guitars if anyone is thinking about pulling the trigger on that mod with a double neck they might want to do it soon.
20210610_232216 (resized).jpg20210610_232216 (resized).jpg

20210302_220312 (resized).jpg20210302_220312 (resized).jpg
#5027 2 years ago

My Icarus is getting stuck in the up position. Anyone else have that issue?

#5028 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Pull it all the way up, wax the metal rod its on, be sure to remove all wax. Make sure it will fall back in place, if not ,straighten a bit. I've only waxed one time since unboxing

#5029 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

This was answered for you already...

Quoted from drummermike:

I took mine out and coated the metal shaft with WD40. Works great ever since.
Make sure the shaft is straight.

Although there are a couple other fixes. You could remove it and sand the metal rod down ever so slightly, then put some silicon lube on it (just a rubbing...nothing visible!).

I found the best adjustment was to adjust the piece that holds the hole that the rod passes through. It's right on the top of the playfield IIRC. Easy fix...it just probably came out of alignment. Some Loctite will help keep it in position (the blue stuff only!).

#5030 2 years ago

I adjusted and lubricated… I’ll see how it works.

#5031 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Mine was hitting the glass and getting stuck. It turned out to be the screw fell off on the bottom. I wish it would just hit the glass and not get stuck as it is awesome getting it that high. I would have left the screw off!!

#5032 2 years ago

The design had to be changed from EHOH as hitting the glass caused the gargoyles to break off. Too bad as it is satisfying somehow

#5033 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

The design had to be changed from EHOH as hitting the glass caused the gargoyles to break off. Too bad as it is satisfying somehow

My Elvira must have the fix. I wouldn't mind having to deal with a broken gargoyle to get that sensation. LOL

#5034 2 years ago

Anyone experiencing--or better yet have a solution for--consistent rejects from the top lock?

Didn't have this problem until about a week ago. Now the top shot rejects about 95% of the solid, deliberate shots into the right orbit. I'm only able to land the top lock on a weak shot up the orbit, or a lucky bounce off the jets.

#5035 2 years ago
Quoted from gwarrior:

Anyone experiencing--or better yet have a solution for--consistent rejects from the top lock?
Didn't have this problem until about a week ago. Now the top shot rejects about 95% of the solid, deliberate shots into the right orbit. I'm only able to land the top lock on a weak shot up the orbit, or a lucky bounce off the jets.

I haven't had this problem but when I checked mine the rubber was askew, from the factory probably. I'd check that, make sure the switch is depressing easily in the hole, make sure the metal stop back of the hole is perpendicular and not tilted.

PXL_20210628_132437108 (resized).jpgPXL_20210628_132437108 (resized).jpgPXL_20210628_132531829 (resized).jpgPXL_20210628_132531829 (resized).jpg
#5036 2 years ago

Just wanted to share a bit of anecdotal evidence of the fun factor on Led Zeppelin…

I had my 15 year old nephew over this past weekend. He’d been over in the past when all I had was my Sopranos machine and enjoyed playing it. Since the wife and I moved to a new house a few months ago with more room I’ve added a Star Wars Pro and the LZ Premium. The nephew is a massive Star Wars fan, as such I’d been hyping the game to him and he was super excited to play it. Of course it was the first game he started when he came over, no attention being paid to LZ. After several plays of SW, I suggested he try LZ. After one play he was hooked, spent the rest of the time playing nothing but LZ. He didn’t play SW again until I teased him about not being a true fan, he then felt obligated to play it.

I asked him why all the LZ play, did he know and like the music? He said, no, he’d never heard those songs (Immigrant Song may have sounded familiar, he wasn’t sure), but he quickly decided he liked them. He enjoyed the game for the music, the lights, and the magic spinner (knock on wood it’s been working properly for a couple weeks now). He also appreciated the multiple opportunities for multiballs in LZ.

Just thought I’d share that, still can’t believe Star Wars collected dust while he was here, never saw that coming!

#5037 2 years ago

Unboxed my premium today! Going on location at Crazy Rooster brewery in Powhatan, VA later this week.

The glass is this thing is REALLY tight. Like a bit concerning how tight it is. It comes out but no way you're doing it without leaving some big smudges on the glass. Other than that, aces / 10 probably the most launch ready game I've ever received. Came with the spinner fix and 1.02 code installed even. Put a DBA in it, a little brain lube on the spinners, and she is smoking. Only other issue is it came with these nice cards in it instead of the big yellow price card which is what I actually needed. Didn't see any in the bag like there usually are.

#5038 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Unboxed my premium today! Going on location at Crazy Rooster brewery in Powhatan, VA later this week.
The glass is this thing is REALLY tight. Like a bit concerning how tight it is. It comes out but no way you're doing it without leaving some big smudges on the glass. Other than that, aces / 10 probably the most launch ready game I've ever received. Came with the spinner fix and 1.02 code installed even. Put a DBA in it, a little brain lube on the spinners, and she is smoking. Only other issue is it came with these nice cards in it instead of the big yellow price card which is what I actually needed. Didn't see any in the bag like there usually are.

That's why I use these type of gloves with gripper dots. I started using them to replace tubes in my audio gear. Safety and no hand oil residue

https://www.amazon.com/Rothco-Gripper-White-Parade-Gloves/dp/B018MSW3CE

#5039 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Now that you mention it, mine didn’t come with a price card either. I checked because mine is HUO, and would’ve been willing to mail it to you, but…

#5040 2 years ago

I'm going to have to print one off, I'll be taking it to the location tomorrow for launch Weds but thanks for the thought! If I was more practical I would have just taken it straight to the brewery but I wanted a night to session it with my spouse in the kitchen

#5041 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Grab a glass handler from harbor freight tool. Cheap, no fingerprints. . My lz le is so tight I can't get glass out without one of these

#5042 2 years ago

I guess it's good if you have a shaker motor but god damn...

#5043 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Just wanted to share a bit of anecdotal evidence of the fun factor on Led Zeppelin…
I had my 15 year old nephew over this past weekend. He’d been over in the past when all I had was my Sopranos machine and enjoyed playing it. Since the wife and I moved to a new house a few months ago with more room I’ve added a Star Wars Pro and the LZ Premium. The nephew is a massive Star Wars fan, as such I’d been hyping the game to him and he was super excited to play it. Of course it was the first game he started when he came over, no attention being paid to LZ. After several plays of SW, I suggested he try LZ. After one play he was hooked, spent the rest of the time playing nothing but LZ. He didn’t play SW again until I teased him about not being a true fan, he then felt obligated to play it.
I asked him why all the LZ play, did he know and like the music? He said, no, he’d never heard those songs (Immigrant Song may have sounded familiar, he wasn’t sure), but he quickly decided he liked them. He enjoyed the game for the music, the lights, and the magic spinner (knock on wood it’s been working properly for a couple weeks now). He also appreciated the multiple opportunities for multiballs in LZ.
Just thought I’d share that, still can’t believe Star Wars collected dust while he was here, never saw that coming!

Please PM this post to Doctor6 . In case you missed it:

Quoted from Doctor6:

This is the state of denial. You can't be serious that more them maybe .1% of the child population know or care about these old bands. And we cannot assume that pinball manufacturers are doing it to cater to them.
I agree with op. They're catering to the older crowd and do nothing to make a younger audience care. They know they're on a sinking ship and are doing very little to turn it around. I welcome themes such as rick and morty and mandolorian, but these are sandwiched in between batman 66/elvira and grandpa rock.

Quoted from Doctor6:

Remove tmnt, jurrasic park, potc and hot wheels. Those sound to our old ears like young themes, but really aren't. Kids give zero fucks about star wars, so even mando is only sort of catering to them because of "baby yoda."
And sadly, nicoy3k makes a good point. Wtf theme are they gonna want? Some ticktok YouTube theme? God no. For fuck sake no. Among us... that could work. Other video games? Yep, that could work. But there isn't as many themes to connect to for them that would pique their interests. Believe me, I have two children I've all but forced to play pinball and they give absolutely zero craps.

#5044 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ball save is lit on plunge, I believe if you hit skill shot it extends the time its on. But, its been awhile since I've paid attention to that. So not sure if that's a 1.02 fix or,,,,

mine doesn't seem to light at all if I get the skill shot.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Please PM this post to jorant . In case you missed it:

That’s funny. My 5 year old daughter LOVES the music and while she hasn’t heard them too much before we got the pin in home she now sings all the lyrics (tries too) to every song.

#5045 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

mine doesn't seem to light at all if I get the skill shot.

That’s funny. My 5 year old daughter LOVES the music and while she hasn’t heard them too much before we got the pin in home she now sings all the lyrics (tries too) to every song.

Pull the glass and see if ball save works and if led is burnt out.

#5046 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Please PM this post to jorant . In case you missed it:

So from my super unscientific, one example, we can surmise that the younger generation has it all figured out. They could care less about theme and ultimately about gameplay. I could see it in his eyes each time he hit one of those steep ramps in LZ, and each time he ripped the spinner. When he got an electric magic frenzy I thought his head was going to explode!

#5047 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Pull the glass and see if ball save works and if led is burnt out.

It works in game just not when I hit first ball skill shot.

#5048 2 years ago

Dialing in this game makes a huge difference. Make sure the Electro-Magic is flat and flush with the playfield and bend the ball guide inwards so that it sits just to the inside of the left 180* ramp entrance(the one you hit from the upper right flipper). So awesome now!

#5049 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Dialing in this game makes a huge difference. Make sure the Electro-Magic is flat and flush with the playfield and bend the ball guide inwards so that it sits just to the inside of the left 180* ramp entrance(the one you hit from the upper right flipper). So awesome now!

Glad to see your enjoying your game

#5050 2 years ago

During the foretold sesh with my beautiful bride the shooter lane gate popped free and for the first time I also started having a few rejects off of the scoop for the right orbit. I have also seen 3 times now the left ball save activate during multiball but not actually save the ball. Anybody else had this?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 65.99
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,657 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 194.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/101?hl=drussksu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.