20221112_102121 (resized).jpg
20221112_115345 (resized).jpg
20210319_212153 (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4777 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 193.
#4951 2 years ago

I'm the last person to pooh-pooh a pro, but I've only played a premium and an LE and the EM spinner is incredibly compelling. I could see it being a little less whelming without it.

#4952 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I'm the last person to pooh-pooh a pro, but I've only played a premium and an LE and the EM spinner is incredibly compelling. I could see it being a little less whelming without it.

Some will say the pro flows a bit better than the premium and that may be true, especially for newbies and it’s still zeppelin so still up there for me as a great pin but for longevity and the added light show included etc premium looks to be the better value.

The EM multiball is just so fun it's the best MB I've played in a pin.

9FB75AF0-0A85-49CC-BEFC-960C0E0B6CD5 (resized).jpeg9FB75AF0-0A85-49CC-BEFC-960C0E0B6CD5 (resized).jpeg
#4953 2 years ago

I know I posted about this in the past but this is getting to the point of being completely illogical. I would say about 90 - 95% of my 1st balls are less than 5 million and usually less than 2 million. Rarely on 1st ball do I get to play longer than a few minutes. At some point you would think random laws would apply but it is getting frustrating. It doesn't happen on other machines . I have it level and at 6.5 degrees. I just don't get it? Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I am frustrated. The laughter is waning and the frustration is increasing. How do you get a good score when you are down a ball almost before you start? I don't understand the scores in the billions. Seems impossible.
Sorry for the rant. Led Zeppelin is my favorite band and I really want to be able to play without having to start over ever 3-5 minutes. My highest score is 651 million. My average is around 80 -150 million.

#4954 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

I know I posted about this in the past but this is getting to the point of being completely illogical. I would say about 90 - 95% of my 1st balls are less than 5 million and usually less than 2 million. Rarely on 1st ball do I get to play longer than a few minutes. At some point you would think random laws would apply but it is getting frustrating. It doesn't happen on other machines . I have it level and at 6.5 degrees. I just don't get it? Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I am frustrated. The laughter is waning and the frustration is increasing. How do you get a good score when you are down a ball almost before you start? I don't understand the scores in the billions. Seems impossible.
Sorry for the rant. Led Zeppelin is my favorite band and I really want to be able to play without having to start over ever 3-5 minutes. My highest score is 651 million. My average is around 80 -150 million.

Perhaps the other balls are lasting much longer because you're much closer to any three of the multi balls?

And if it makes you feel any better, my highest score is less than half of yours. I can regularly score in the billions on my Star Wars, but can't get above 300 million on Led Zeppelin.

#4955 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

I've scored billion on Deadpool within my first week. The fact that I'm a month in on LZ and only GC score at 250 mil or something says a lot. Very frustrating at times but makes for longevity in my eyes.

My angle may be a bit high on the back end but doesn't seem like it. I love the way it shoots just a lot of STDM drains

#4956 2 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I love being wrong about a pin that I think is terrible...
Last week on our podcast, "Bro, Do You Even Talk Pinball?", I gave my impressions on the pro after playing one roughly for 45 minutes on location. It wasn't set up the best, and I acknowledged that, but I left very unimpressed to say the least. I shared as much on our podcast.
Yesterday I got to go to a collector's house b/c we streamed Rick & Morty. I was excited that he had a LZ Pro to play. That's the first game I played when I got there and I had a blast. It shot WAY better than the one on location. I was totally getting into the groove and enjoying the layout. I also got to learn the rules. I don't think they are anything special, but it's fun enough.
I then went to stream Rick & Morty and couldn't wait to get back to playing LZ, which I immediately did, even when the stream was happening.
I look forward to our next podcast where I can share this turnaround with our audience. I think we'll be also streaming a LZ LE next month as well.
Depending on my finances, I may pull the trigger on a premium...
-Nick

Big fan of the podcast and streams you guys do, thank you. I do admit to being a bit surprised when you guys panned the game as I tend to agree with most of your reviews/observations (you guys reminded me how much I want a Johnny Mnemonic!). Glad to hear you got a better example to play, it really is a great game and I think some time on an LE will leave an even better impression.

#4957 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

I hear you man, same here. Just played a quick game before this post and posted a 1.8 mil on ball 1….and that’s with the skill shot haha. I usually crush ball 2 and ball 3 is a mixed bag. It seems like this game definitely builds the jackpots and scoring so your scores are backloaded to ball 3 and extra ball(s) more than most.

#4958 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

Maybe try making it steeper. Could be easier to trap/control balls this way.

I've not been able to break 1.3 bill and I'M frustrated!!! Seeing dudes like Rayday triple scores like that.

And 650 mill is nothin to be ashamed of!

#4959 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

Think of ball one as your foundation. You may not score big, but if you can accomplish a couple of things you'll set yourself up to do some good stuff on balls 2,3, & extras.
To consistently score big on LZ this is how i approach it. On ball one the most important thing to do is to qualify your tour (one shot to the left eject). choose your tour- (i like to pick orbits to get it out of the way). Once you start the tour try to hit the left ramp to start Zeppelin multiball. While in the safety of multiball try to complete the tour requirements so that when Zeppelin MB is over Tour MB will be ready to start immediately with one shot to the left eject.

to start the next tour hit the right ramp, then the left eject and try to bring in another multiball to complete. when you get in a grove you'll go from one multiball to the next (LZ is a heavy MB game )

While in all multiballs always try to hit the lit song shots too. If you get to 5 gold records (icon on the top right of the scree) you can complete the song by hitting the right orbit. Complete 5 songs and you'll light mothership multiball.

Another thing to be aware on the premium is during EM MB try to hit the right orbit/top eject immediately and then try to hit the left eject this will turn the MB from a 2ball to 3,or 4ball MB.

In Electric frenzy always try to hit the ejects they lock the balls for a bit and i believe give you 2x/3x scoring.

Once you get the hang of it you'll progress deeper into the game and score will go up.

#4960 2 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

Think of ball one as your foundation. You may not score big, but if you can accomplish a couple of things you'll set yourself up to do some good stuff on balls 2,3, & extras.
To consistently score big on LZ this is how i approach it. On ball one the most important thing to do is to qualify your tour (one shot to the left eject). choose your tour- (i like to pick orbits to get it out of the way). Once you start the tour try to hit the left ramp to start Zeppelin multiball. While in the safety of multiball try to complete the tour requirements so that when Zeppelin MB is over Tour MB will be ready to start immediately with one shot to the left eject.
to start the next tour hit the right ramp, then the left eject and try to bring in another multiball to complete. when you get in a grove you'll go from one multiball to the next (LZ is a heavy MB game )
While in all multiballs always try to hit the lit song shots too. If you get to 5 gold records (icon on the top right of the scree) you can complete the song by hitting the right orbit. Complete 5 songs and you'll light mothership multiball.
Another thing to be aware on the premium is during EM MB try to hit the right orbit/top eject immediately and then try to hit the left eject this will turn the MB from a 2ball to 3,or 4ball MB.
In Electric frenzy always try to hit the ejects they lock the balls for a bit and i believe give you 2x/3x scoring.
Once you get the hang of it you'll progress deeper into the game and score will go up.

Thanks to you and all the other responses. I appreciate it.

#4961 2 years ago

That felt both good and boomy. I was a song and a half from seeing whatever happens when. You get all 10 songs. Man it was close!

Factory settings except limited to 1 EB, tight tilt.

657F8D2E-B735-44D8-9AD0-29197136D0E2 (resized).jpeg657F8D2E-B735-44D8-9AD0-29197136D0E2 (resized).jpegAC7AEE61-2362-485D-8F53-C008433D2402 (resized).jpegAC7AEE61-2362-485D-8F53-C008433D2402 (resized).jpegF03A7497-1B48-4F99-AE56-E0DB4442B9AF (resized).jpegF03A7497-1B48-4F99-AE56-E0DB4442B9AF (resized).jpeg
#4962 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That felt both good and boomy. I was a song and a half from seeing whatever happens when. You get all 10 songs. Man it was close!
Factory settings except limited to 1 EB, tight tilt.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

All 10 songs gold or all 10 songs platinum? They're both awesome, but the first one is like Sea of Simulation on steroids. The second one is more like... a.... pinball orgasm.

#4963 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

All 10 songs gold or all 10 songs platinum? They're both awesome, but the first one is like Sea of Simulation on steroids. The second one is more like... a.... pinball orgasm.

I was going for all songs gold. Had a couple plats in there but I can’t imagine trying for all platinum. The song I had coming out of world tour had like 23 records!

Can it be done without 3 extra balls?!

#4964 2 years ago

#4965 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was going for all songs gold. Had a couple plats in there but I can’t imagine trying for all platinum. The song I had coming out of world tour had like 23 records!

I doubt it. But if you can get to all songs gold you get Top of the Charts, which acts kinda like SOS and gives you a chance to earn platinum in all the songs that aren't there yet.

#4966 2 years ago

I ALMOST got my second tour done today.

Also got my lockdown bar accent in so I got that going for me.

93B9B8A8-F715-430C-AB02-7691A3DAA093 (resized).jpeg93B9B8A8-F715-430C-AB02-7691A3DAA093 (resized).jpeg
#4967 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It probably can be, but certainly not easy. Getting all the songs to gold is a good strategy because that lights "top of the charts". In Top of the Charts you can complete each song a lot easier (similar to Medley multiball in Aerosmith). Finishing Top of the Charts will immediately light the final wizard mode "?".

#4968 2 years ago

Hi - my friend has a Led Zeppelin premium and has a problem where his spinner gets stuck horizontally. There are literally 4,967 posts in this thread, and searching on "Led Zeppelin" and "spinner" isn't helping me. There seems to be some sort of kit being sent out... is this for the same problem? As I don't follow this game thread, would someone please summarize if this kit helps this issue (or what the spinner issue is at all if its not this horizontal thing)?

TIA

#4969 2 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Hi - my friend has a Led Zeppelin premium and has a problem where his spinner gets stuck horizontally. There is literally 4,967 posts in this thread, and searching on "Led Zeppelin" and "spinner" isn't helping me. There seems to be some sort of kit being sent out... is this for the same problem? As I don't follow this game thread, would someone please summarize if this kit helps this issue (or what the spinner issue is at all if its not this horizontal thing)?
TIA

try the key posts at the beginning of this thread near the photos

#4970 2 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Hi - my friend has a Led Zeppelin premium and has a problem where his spinner gets stuck horizontally. There is literally 4,967 posts in this thread, and searching on "Led Zeppelin" and "spinner" isn't helping me. There seems to be some sort of kit being sent out... is this for the same problem? As I don't follow this game thread, would someone please summarize if this kit helps this issue (or what the spinner issue is at all if its not this horizontal thing)?
TIA

He should contact stern and let them know about the problem. THey'll likely send him the new spinner kit to install.

In the meantime, many of us (including me) have had luck removing the spinner and flipping it upside down. Turn the game off when the mech is in the raised position and use pliers to squeeze the spinner arms until it comes out and then put it back in. No other disassembly of the mech should be needed.

#4971 2 years ago

Thanks guys, I appreciate the info

#4972 2 years ago

Just installed the Mezel-mods illuminated drop target mod - f’n awesome - turned out way better than I expected. Mildly intimidating instructions for a new guy like me, just took my time and had it up in running in about 45 mins. Highly recommend.

44AED621-5835-4057-ACB0-A5A75E99CDF8 (resized).jpeg44AED621-5835-4057-ACB0-A5A75E99CDF8 (resized).jpeg
#4973 2 years ago

Zeppelin has arrived. I’m an official member of the club.

110D3E73-2360-4025-A03F-4138A42CE169 (resized).jpeg110D3E73-2360-4025-A03F-4138A42CE169 (resized).jpeg
#4974 2 years ago

I picked up a Pro recently and it's really not a bad pin. I know everyone favors the LE but I won't be buying one until all the issues are worked out. What are the Expression Lights and are they worth it? Are they merely a strip of LED's or something more interactive?

#4975 2 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

I picked up a Pro recently and it's really not a bad pin. I know everyone favors the LE but I won't be buying one until all the issues are worked out. What are the Expression Lights and are they worth it? Are they merely a strip of LED's or something more interactive?

Very interactive, well worth the $450

#4976 2 years ago

Out of stock, but so worth it. Check with some dealers to see if there are any available.

https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/accessories/products/led-zeppelin-cabinet-expression-lights

#4977 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Just installed the Mezel-mods illuminated drop target mod - f’n awesome - turned out way better than I expected. Mildly intimidating instructions for a new guy like me, just took my time and had it up in running in about 45 mins. Highly recommend. [quoted image]

Nice work John, I did the big Ben but this one looked a bit advanced. I may wind up getting it based on your recommendation. Looks awesome!

#4978 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Nice work John, I did the big Ben but this one looked a bit advanced. I may wind up getting it based on your recommendation. Looks awesome!

Thank you Brian. Adds a cool look to those dark targets! Trust me, If I can do it, you can do it! Just need a 1/4” nut driver, needle nose pliers, and a Phillips screwdriver. Looks intimidating but if you follow the instructions step by step it’s no problem. Trough light is next on my list.

#4979 2 years ago

A few pics I took during install…if you can turn a screwdriver, you can do it.

2FCFF7D6-2C04-4847-86D0-42945FEE93C8 (resized).jpeg2FCFF7D6-2C04-4847-86D0-42945FEE93C8 (resized).jpeg89BC84BC-6B5E-41BF-954A-E88A0D8A751D (resized).jpeg89BC84BC-6B5E-41BF-954A-E88A0D8A751D (resized).jpeg8CBA1E55-853A-4C11-8AAF-46E51C9A6459 (resized).jpeg8CBA1E55-853A-4C11-8AAF-46E51C9A6459 (resized).jpegA85753CC-37FC-4DC3-A048-DD7277928A12 (resized).jpegA85753CC-37FC-4DC3-A048-DD7277928A12 (resized).jpeg

#4980 2 years ago

LZ PLAYER TIPS:

Anyone master the partial right flipper press to activate only the lower right flipper. I can do it just standing around but during live play I have had no success. I am wondering if anyone else can do it regularly. It would be handy for extreme backhands up the right orbit. Every once in a while I hit a live ball right into the upper flipper that would go up the orbit if I could do it. No finesse! (So my wife tells me)

#4981 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Zeppelin has arrived. I’m an official member of the club.
[quoted image]

Lots of reflection , you can go into settings and lower backglass lighting during gameplay, I have ours at 40%. Will return to normal after game is over

#4982 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Lots of reflection , you can go into settings and lower backglass lighting during gameplay, I have ours at 40%. Will return to normal after game is over

Now this is the kinda stuff I'm here for! Thanks!

Quoted from Mapalot:

LZ PLAYER TIPS:
Anyone master the partial right flipper press to activate only the lower right flipper. I can do it just standing around but during live play I have had no success. I am wondering if anyone else can do it regularly. It would be handy for extreme backhands up the right orbit. Every once in a while I hit a live ball right into the upper flipper that would go up the orbit if I could do it. No finesse! (So my wife tells me)

Just gotta slap that baby quick and watch the honey drip. XD

#4983 2 years ago

I have a question about the Pro --- please excuse my ignorance if the answer should be obvious (I've been on hiatus from playing pinball for about 40 years, but had to pull the trigger when the Zeppelin game was released).

Here is the question, what should I be aiming for with the upper right flipper??? (See numbers in photo).

1) The ramp shot seems to be extremely difficult, I think I've made it once.
2) Hitting this target is quite doable, but most of the time it results in the ball quickly draining out the right side.
3) The Drop targets are fairly easy.

I find that I am avoiding using the upper right flipper because most of the time attempting the ramp (1) , or hitting that target around the bend (2), results in losing a ball.

Am I missing something here?

right flipper targets (resized).pngright flipper targets (resized).png
#4984 2 years ago
Quoted from Zosotatt:

I have a question about the Pro --- please excuse my ignorance if the answer should be obvious (I've been on hiatus from playing pinball for about 40 years, but had to pull the trigger when the Zeppelin game was released).
Here is the question, what should I be aiming for with the upper right flipper??? (See numbers in photo).
1) The ramp shot seems to be extremely difficult, I think I've made it once.
2) Hitting this target is quite doable, but most of the time it results in the ball quickly draining out the right side.
3) The Drop targets are fairly easy.
I find that I am avoiding using the upper right flipper because most of the time attempting the ramp (1) , or hitting that target around the bend (2), results in losing a ball.
Am I missing something here?[quoted image]

On the surface thats about right.
1- the center ramp from the top flipper can be made, but its more luck than skill to hit it. I would never deliberately try to get it.
2- The Zeppelin target is also a tough shot and a highly valuable one. If you can lock into this shot you'll put up some big scores. It gives you super features and more importantly it extends your playfield multipier if its running. If the ball is constantly going directly to the outlane you may want to bend the rail a bit or move the outlane posts down a notch.
3- sweeping the drop targets is pretty sweet from the top flipper. and its one of the better ways to collect the L E D targets.

#4985 2 years ago

I don’t think I’ve ever aimed for the Led zep targets. You are just gonna hit them - a lot - over the course of normal play.

#4986 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t think I’ve ever aimed for the Led zep targets. You are just gonna hit them - a lot - over the course of normal play.

Oh young Padawan. You will, you will...

#4987 2 years ago

After a long and particularly brutal day at work, I came home and had this happen on my second game. It's been a while since I've put anything on my high score table. Led Zep saves the day!

Everything factory so EB's galore. I think I had 4 or 5. Didn't even make it to World Tour, Top of the Charts, or ?.

Highlight, other than the massive EM Frenzy, was looping the center during R&R guitar solo with a 12x Icarus and NOT missing a single shot. Started at 48M/shot and I think the last one was like 96M or something crazy like that.

20210623_180523 (resized).jpg20210623_180523 (resized).jpg20210623_180543 (resized).jpg20210623_180543 (resized).jpg20210623_180553 (resized).jpg20210623_180553 (resized).jpg
#4988 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I agree on the Pro, but on the Premium/LE they build up to the electric magic multiball/frenzy modes so you do end up aiming for them at times.

#4989 2 years ago

I agree on the Pro, but on the Premium/LE they build up to the electric magic multiball/frenzy modes so you do end up aiming for them at times.

I hit em all the time trying to get that upper flipper ramp shot.

Speaking of which that shot is fucking impossible. I’m it maybe once a game. I looked at it and doesn’t seem like there’s anything to adjust there. Maybe the rail? I’ll check it out sometime.

#4990 2 years ago

On the surface thats about right.
1- the center ramp from the top flipper can be made, but its more luck than skill to hit it. I would never deliberately try to get it.
2- The Zeppelin target is also a tough shot and a highly valuable one. If you can lock into this shot you'll put up some big scores. It gives you super features and more importantly it extends your playfield multipier if its running. If the ball is constantly going directly to the outlane you may want to bend the rail a bit or move the outlane posts down a notch.
3- sweeping the drop targets is pretty sweet from the top flipper. and its one of the better ways to collect the L E D targets.

Thanks for your feedback --- much appreciated!

#4991 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Speaking of which that shot is fucking impossible. I’m it maybe once a game. I looked at it and doesn’t seem like there’s anything to adjust there. Maybe the rail? I’ll check it out sometime.

I make it pretty steady going from the left orbit shot to upper right flipper. Best I've done is 3 in a row so far.

LOTR_breath wtfff.

#4992 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I hit it twice on one ball last weekend and was strutting around my basement like Mick Jagger circa 1969. I know someone adjusted their rails and posted some great pics in here about a month ago but I never pursued it because my misses aren’t rejects, they’re bricks.

#4993 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Yeah I hit it twice on one ball last weekend and was strutting around my basement like Mick Jagger circa 1969. I know someone adjusted their rails and posted some great pics in here about a month ago but I never pursued it because my misses aren’t rejects, they’re bricks.

mick (resized).pngmick (resized).png
#4994 2 years ago

Well at least that's better than the Billy Squier no music video

#4995 2 years ago

As stated, this game kicks my ass daily but Finally putting up better scores recently - my best is 390m. Finally got the EM frenzy last night and yep it’s badass. Good stuff.

#4996 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

As stated, this game kicks my ass daily but Finally putting up better scores recently - my best is 390m. Finally got the EM frenzy last night and yep it’s badass. Good stuff.

Frenzy is awesome isn't it? My strategy isn't even score based, I just shoot led and zep continually so I can get to frenzy multiball. Sounds so good and so fun to play. And occasionally I get a decent score, highest so far is 850 mill, but usually around 3 to 400 mill.

#4997 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Frenzy is awesome isn't it? My strategy isn't even score based, I just shoot led and zep continually so I can get to frenzy multiball. Sounds so good and so fun to play. And occasionally I get a decent score, highest so far is 850 mill, but usually around 3 to 400 mill.

My highest is still only 254 mil but I've hit frenzy more and finally done two tours in one game. Have yet to get a second multi ball though?! What's the trick here for that?

Also Great call on turning brightness on back box down, genius that improved a lot!

#4998 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Well at least that's better than the Billy Squier no music video

You DO know that @ 1:07 it's pretty much a given that that move ended his career. I watched that video and sadly I must agree. Jesus what was he thinking??!?

#4999 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

irrefutable proof of just how often i brick the crossover shot and a graphic reminder to rotate yer rubbers!

20210620_105353 (resized).jpg20210620_105353 (resized).jpg
#5000 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

My highest is still only 254 mil but I've hit frenzy more and finally done two tours in one game. Have yet to get a second multi ball though?! What's the trick here for that?
Also Great call on turning brightness on back box down, genius that improved a lot!

Took Hayfarmers advice as well when I first got my machine - I like the look at 25% while playing

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 193.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/100?hl=jd4444 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.