Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Led-Zep-3-album-cover1.jpg
Diablo_3_logo_dark.jpg
nerds.jpg
black-sabbath.jpg
devo.jpg
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Rode it back when it was yellow and hot pink and just called "X". Bad-ass ride, indeed!

Did you go on Tatsu, Goliath, and Deja Vu while you were there?

#53 11 years ago

What happened to KISS ?

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

LED ZEP would be my first NIB purchase for sure. If they ever made a GRATEFUL DEAD pin, I would buy 2 for myself. That would be the greatest theme ever on a pin, IMHO!

+2

#56 11 years ago

LZ would be a must buy for me. Still think their licensing fees would be way too much to acquire. Rock Band has been trying to get them for years and EA has much bigger pockets than Stern. They seem much more careful about who they license music to and I just think a pinball machine would be far down on the list.

Metallica is OK to me, not something I'd probably buy though. Music is just a little darker for what I'd want out of pinball machine. I think Aerosmith would make a much better theme.

#57 11 years ago

Its about time we blow the lid of this MUTHA. Its World of Warcraft ok. Blizzard and Stern hard at work making it happen. nerds.jpgnerds.jpg

#58 11 years ago

I doubt the guys in the band would be all that interested in a pinball machine. It does not do anything for their legacy and they do not need the money. I guess you could say the same thing about the Stones or AC/DC but they did it. So, who knows.

I guess if they were going to spend big money on licensing rights they could also consider a Beatles pinball machine.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Its World of Warcraft ok. Blizzard and Stern hard at work making it happen.

WOW is kind of dorky, but Diablo would be bad ass. Diablo_3_logo_dark.jpgDiablo_3_logo_dark.jpg

#60 11 years ago

I would love a Led Zep pin. Maybe.....have to see the layout first.

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

I'm tempted to agree. As Jack Black said on the Kennedy Center Honors recently, Zep is the greatest rock band of all time. Better than the Beatles, better than the Stones, better than Tenacious D. What worries me is that it might not be a good game. It has to be perfect.
Today is Jimmy Page's 69th birthday. On the Kennedy Center Honors, they called him rock's premiere virtuoso. Hell yes. Check out Yo Yo Ma and the Obama's rocking out to Stairway.
» YouTube video

Wow! The Wilson sisters nailed that performance. That was awesome.

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Wow! The Wilson sisters nailed that performance. That was awesome.

Yes they did and yes it was. Stairway ain't bad with the Wilson sisters, a horn section, a string section and a choir. Check out the rest on youtube. Obama and Jack Black especially. Lenny Kravitz, Dave Grohl, Kid Rock and others did Zep songs. Yo Yo Ma was digging it all from the front row.

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from laryans:

I guess if they were going to spend big money on licensing rights they could also consider a Beatles pinball machine.

detroit.craigslist.org link

Here is one for sale $499.

#64 11 years ago

This could be incorporated into the backglass, complete with spinning wheel, just like Cyclone.

Led-Zep-3-album-cover1.jpgLed-Zep-3-album-cover1.jpg

#65 11 years ago

Here is a good quality link to the full Kennedy Center Honors of Led Zeppelin for those that are fans:

#66 11 years ago

A led zep pin? Come on, its not 1943 anymore. Lets move on.

#67 11 years ago

I'd buy a Zep pin.

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Today is Jimmy Page's 69th birthday. On the Kennedy Center Honors, they called him rock's premiere virtuoso. Hell yes. Check out Yo Yo Ma and the Obama's rocking out to Stairway.

Thanks for posting.......Two great bands, would love to see them both made, but Zepplin first please!!!

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Come on, its not 1943 anymore. Lets move on

I think most of the super heros made into pins are older than Zep, and they seem to work well

It'd be a tough pin to design right, but I'd have to consider a NIB Zep pin - especially if its a SRP

#70 11 years ago

I dont like super heros either. I am happy when that usa super hero high period is over. So we can have good movies again, .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 149.00
7,600 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 25.50
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zep-instead-of-metallica/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.