Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TomGWI
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LED_Products_011.jpg
    LED_Products_014.jpg
    LED_Products_008.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

I have the following for sale all new never used in sealed packages. These are indoor use only.
    SMD 3528 Warm White Led Strips, 120 leds per meter 5m reels, 8mm wide strips 30 reels available $25.00 ea or $20.00 ea for the lot.
    SMD 5050 RGB 12vdc led Strips 60 leds per meter 5m reels , 9mm wide strips $30.00 ea or $25.00ea for the lot 35 reels available
    SMD 5050 RGB 12vdc led Strips 60 leds per meter 5m reels , 10mm wide strips $30.00 ea or $25.00ea for the lot 10 reels available
    LED Controllers. Multi color controllers with remotes to power the RGB Strips $10.00ea 189 on hand
    These can be used to make your own backbox kits or under cabinet lighting.

Thanks

Joe

LED_Products_008.jpgLED_Products_008.jpg LED_Products_014.jpgLED_Products_014.jpg LED_Products_011.jpgLED_Products_011.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Shoot. I wish there was an efficient way to have multiple 'zones' on the same color. Someone get on that...3 or 4 inputs on one driver. That way I can use LEDs instead of cold cathodes for my under-cab lighting...

#3 11 years ago

They do actually make a splitter to run 3 feeds off of one remote. I had one on my sm to run topper backbox and under can all the same color and same power feed.

#5 11 years ago

Pics with them off

#6 11 years ago

PM sent .......

#7 11 years ago

That doesn't load anything in my browser...will have to try it at home. Point is I need 3 different colors, not 3 strips of the same color.

#8 11 years ago

Oh I thought you just wante multiple feeds.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

That doesn't load anything in my browser...will have to try it at home. Point is I need 3 different colors, not 3 strips of the same color.

If you don't need the colors to change, it's very simple to do on your own. The strips have 4 wires:
    Red, green, blue, and 12v. You wire the 12v to 12vdc and ground the color(s) you want. The strips can be cut every few inches. You could run a foot of blue, cut the strip, daisy chain the 12v and then cross the blue ground on strip one and solder it to the green on strip 2. Now you have two strips running, one blue and one green. And all this can be done without the controller. If you want purple, ground both red and blue. But you can do more with the controllers...

#10 11 years ago

I have everybody's emails and will respond to each this morning.

Thanks for the response

Joe

#11 11 years ago

Is there a transformer for converting these to 120v DC to plug in? I have some rope lighting around my bar, would like to do an inside and outside colour changing option instead.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Is there a transformer for converting these to 120v DC to plug in? I have some rope lighting around my bar, would like to do an inside and outside colour changing option instead.

PM Sent.. These are only 12v and can not be converted to 120v

#14 11 years ago

Bumping in case anybody missed this. I have updated the total reels remaining.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Shoot. I wish there was an efficient way to have multiple 'zones' on the same color. Someone get on that...3 or 4 inputs on one driver. That way I can use LEDs instead of cold cathodes for my under-cab lighting...

You can you just need to get the single color leds and not the rgb ones.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-strips-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.