• 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PersonX99
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Herg.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

...if only we could get them (the WPC version) shipped outside of the US and Canada...

We ship global and have been trying to buy these boards so we can offer fast global shipping. Shoot Herg a message and let him know. We'd love to carry these as we get constantly asked if we carry these to go with our kits and at shows everyone wants them when they see in person! They work so well!

Perhaps adding on another distributor will help drive down costs and opening the international market will be super helpful to increased sales.

I think they are frequently out of stock so seems like more could be ordered?

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Sorry to the OP for veering off-topic.

Yes, we have spoken in the past.

I do know.

My most recent Stern build was double the size of previous builds. It cut my cost ~$3.50 per kit.

I'm very happy that Comet Pinball currently gives the international market a way to buy the Stern kits. That said, international orders are still a very small fraction of the total.

They are, and I'm constantly working to restock them. I have been able to offload a lot of the assembly work at the expense of higher cost, but I still have to do a good bit of work myself. You can also see from the current Stern sales that they don't exactly fly off the shelves.
On the WPC side, rest assured that I'm continuing to look into the options. It's a learning process, and I think I'm getting better at it.
...and in an attempt to keep this topic on the rails, it seems like there are a lot of TRON votes. Try it, and if you're unimpressed, move it to another machine. It's easy enough to try, and as long as you're careful, you don't really even have to screw the board down. I can install one, test it, and uninstall in less than 10 minutes.

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, apologies!

Since we spoke about carrying it we have been asked if we had it for sale at least 19 times (been keeping tally). This includes the NW pinball show as well. People want them with their kits. Perhaps not a boatload of the kits, but 19 is maybe a better number when you consider we never mention it or advertise it on our site or in person.

These boards are great and everyone with LEDs really does need one!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
4,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-ocd-what-would-you-do?tu=PinballBulbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.