Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by alistaircg
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9b5_(resized).jpg
    3_(resized).jpg
    ledocdwpc_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 7 years ago

OK Herg ya talked me into buying one for my BOP......well actually I talked myself into it.....but it's more fun blaming someone else. I've got one on Avatar LE and NASCAR so I know what they can do. Thanks for a much NEEDED product.

#52 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

I never, ever use frosted in inserts, so I can't help. The GI OCD though, work *fantastic* with the 2SMDs from Comet.

Same here.

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

I may be up for doing that although I think shipping was only around $8.

You guys should combine shipping, my shipping to St Paul was $15. that was just for one, it was over a pound that's why.

#55 7 years ago

Well thank you Herg that's very nice of you. I had the same problem with shipping my Leg Light-Ups so I said F it and send them with free shipping in the US. On your site can't you just have a drop down menu and the buyer selects the state and the shipping is figured? Or is it more complicated then that?

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

I have to set them all up manually. First, prices for each zone at each different weight; basically, it would be the entire USPS priority mail rate table entered through a crappy interface. I can't just have it import from their CSV. I have limited it to 2 lb (regional rate A), 4 lb (regional rate B), and 24 lb where I'm expecting to have to refund the difference.
    Then, I have to individually set the zone for each state, again through a crappy interface. To my knowledge, there is not a single definitive place for me to get a list of what states are in which zones from VA, so I used old shipping data and guesses to do a lot of it.

I see.

#68 7 years ago

Thanks Herg, got my postage refund. You da man.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-ocd-for-wpc-new-design-and-price-drop?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.