(Topic ID: 332618)

LED OCD board for WPC95 sold out on Comet... anyone have a source?

By jake35

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Was going to get Herg's insert OCD board for my TZ that Chris is restoring, but apparently they are sold out. Anyone know of another source other than Comet Pinball?

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from jake35:

Was going to get Herg's insert OCD board for my TZ that Chris is restoring, but apparently they are sold out. Anyone know of another source other than Comet Pinball?

I have bought some Afterglow OCD boards from stumblor that I am happy with - both for GI and for inserts.

#3 1 year ago

I have to get one for World Cup Soccer, if anyone has a reference

1 week later
    #4 1 year ago

I need 4 sets of each.... LEDOCD and GIOCD

herg please make some more!

#5 1 year ago

Comet Pinball is working on these, and I'm sure they appreciate your patience.

I know they have LED OCD in testing now. GI OCD, I'm not sure about how far along they are, but they are at minimum gathering parts.

#6 1 year ago

I actually have some. I bought a ton of them a long time ago, and didn't end up using them all. I've since sold most of my WPC games.

I have 3 LED OCD and 8 GI OCD sets. All of them are in the original packaging with the instructions.

Sorry I don't have a 4th GI OCD, but I could get you 7/8 of the way there if you're interested.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

I actually have some. I bought a ton of them a long time ago, and didn't end up using them all. I've since sold most of my WPC games.
    I have 3 LED OCD and 8 GI OCD sets. All of them are in the original packaging with the instructions.
    Sorry I don't have a 4th GI OCD, but I could get you 7/8 of the way there if you're interested.

PM sent!

#8 1 year ago

If anybody else has a stash I’m also looking for a single set of LED OCD and GI OCD for my Dr. Who, just shoot me a PM cheers!

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zigzagzag:

I have bought some Afterglow OCD boards from stumblor that I am happy with - both for GI and for inserts.

more info on these? afterglow?

#10 1 year ago

I may have 3 sets of these (LED and GI) still in the box from Herg that I didn’t use. PM me if you are looking for a set.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

I've sold 2 "pairs" of these. So, I still have 1 LED OCD, and 6 GI OCD.

#13 1 year ago

I confirmed I have 3 LED OCD boards and 2 GI OCD boards still in the original packaging. I've got 5 people interested; but, PM me if you'd like to get in line if they pass. Basically asking for what the current prices are, plus the tax I paid, and shipping to wherever you are located.

Forgot to add - these are with WPC harnesses.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-ocd-board-for-wpc95-sold-out-on-comet-anyone-have-a-source and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.