I have mine installed in CSI, but haven't had time to play with the settings. I did notice that when I created a .CSV file using Excel, bad things happened. What's bad about this is that when the CSV file is "bad", the board's operation appears to be flaky. For example, Manual mode didn't work at all. I had no such problems when I used the "-Undefined Stern" .csv file, modified using Notepad. So I blame Microsoft. I'm not complaining; this is just a heads-up to others who need to define a new data file.
One enhancement I'd like to see is the ability to quickly toggle between the current settings and a "passthrough mode", which emulates taking the LEDOCD out of the circuit (or better yet, actually takes it out of circuit). It would make it easier to do A/B comparisons.
I plan to do a video review soon.