7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 763 posts
  • 159 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 123 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150906_004712.jpg
    20150307_175823.jpg
    20150307_212411.jpg
    20140905_184450.jpg
    260112-i.jpg
    Untitled-917.png
    Untitled-912.png
    IMG_6153.JPG
    IMG_4460.JPG
    4.jpg
    LOTR.png
    no-ghost change.jpg
    LED OCD Ramp Example (No-Ghost).png
    LED OCD Ramp Example (Standard).png
    IMG_7520.JPG
    Hasselhoff-Drunk.jpg

There are 759 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
    #751 2 years ago

I just bought both LED OCD and GI OCD for my Monster Bash tune-up. Honestly, its had LEDs in it so long, I don't recall if there is any fading in the GI or controlled boards, so I'm curious what kind of difference I'll see. Strobing is pretty bad and the LEDs are kinda harsh so OCD should be able to help me with that.

#752 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinCrush:

I just bought both LED OCD and GI OCD for my Monster Bash tune-up. Honestly, its had LEDs in it so long, I don't recall if there is any fading in the GI or controlled boards, so I'm curious what kind of difference I'll see. Strobing is pretty bad and the LEDs are kinda harsh so OCD should be able to help me with that.

you will love the softer transition between on/off states. also, if you use the software, it's possible to overdrive your bulbs to make them brighter, if you want.

#753 2 years ago

I absolutely cant live without my ocd boards. Some games are more noticeable than others and some simply make the game playable.

#754 2 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

I absolutely cant live without my ocd boards. Some games are more noticeable than others and some simply make the game playable.

You got that right, my NASCAR, Avatar and BoP are beautiful even at the stock setting. NASCAR was the worst of the 3, almost made ya sick looking at it.

9 months later
    #755 1 year ago

Any deals on this for the holidays??

#757 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinCrush:

How did this end up? I have an LEDOCD in my MB as well, and I certainly notice a difference - however, it's just not as drastic as the difference on TZ. The light show on MB isn't amazing or anything, so it is a little harder to tell. Still, LEDOCD is awesome to have in *any* game. Now I need to buy one for LOTR...

3 months later
    #758 1 year ago

Sorry for the 3 month late reply! LED OCD is fantastic in Monster Bash. Well worth the money and indeed I had forgotten how much better the incandescent lighting behavior looks. Now its the best of both worlds with the deep, vibrant LED colors and soft transitions of incandescent. Love it.

#759 1 year ago

I have both OCD's in my Jackbot and it's perfect now.

There are 759 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside