Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by freddy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I was looking at purchasing a do it yourself led kit for our machine. I was wondering which manufacturer you guys have used and was it difficult to do? I am sure there is much more to it than popping out the old and putting in the new.

#2 4 years ago

For led's i highly recommend www.cometpinball.com they have great value starter kits. If you want a designed kit done for you i would recommend www.pinballbulbs.com they do some nice work.

Niftyled and Cointaker also have nice products.

#3 4 years ago

Are these kits fairly simple to install, or amI in way over my head. I am pretty mechanically inclined, I am a Journeyman Ironworker as well as a Journeyman Plumber.
Now I now either of these are pinball repair, but is this something fairly easy to install your self?

#4 4 years ago

Hey!

Ya they are fairly easy. The bulbs are plug n play and the spotlight kits and led strips require no soldering. We have install guides with pictures as well and are happy to help if you get stuck in any part of it!

#5 4 years ago

Shoot me a link sir, and thank you.

#7 4 years ago

I have the pinball bulbs kit on mine. Good kit I really like mine!

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Are these kits fairly simple to install, or amI in way over my head. I am pretty mechanically inclined, I am a Journeyman Ironworker as well as a Journeyman Plumber.
Now I now either of these are pinball repair, but is this something fairly easy to install your self?

let me see your ticket ironworker /plumber? doing electrical work none the less. :-/=whats the BA have to say about this!

#9 4 years ago

Lol, the B.A loves it, I do all his plumbing at home and at the hall.

#10 4 years ago

thats not plumbing thats ball washing!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside