Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Firebaall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skyemont.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I just put LED's in my IJ. Don't get me wrong, i love it. Looks great. But, i have an issue. Not sure if this is normal or can be fixed. It seems to me that some lights are on at the same time now. What i mean is if i run it thru test mode, each single light at a time not only does the one light i am testing light up but a few other maybe beside it or somewhere else on the playfield. Not sure if this is a common LED thing or a real issue. Help guys. It's driving me nuts..

#3 12 years ago

I need to find out a way to get around this. I have a friend who has a pin w/ LED's and he does not have this problem. So i thought i would be okay. It looks beautiful but bugs the crap out of me with multiple light on at the same time. Do you have any pins w/ LED's?

#5 12 years ago

Thanks gambit3113. I guess when i get a newer pin for my collection, i will take these out of the IJ and put them in the new pin. I will then order the non-ghosting abaze leds.. This is good info to know for future LED purchases. Thanks!

#7 12 years ago

I did get my LED's from CoinTaker. I will just have to purchase the non ghosting led's from them when they get them in. Do you know if the cost will be about the same or more?

#10 12 years ago

I know some guys just buy a few here and there but i got the entire kit for my IJ and it was $250.00. So gambit3113 you are saying a kit price could be or is double this?

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Go into Single Lamp Test and cycle through them all. Write down which inserts ghost with each lamp lit, and you might find that some aren't affected. Then just order Non-Ghosting bulbs for the inserts that do ghost.

This is a good idea. Never thought of doing this. Thank you..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

Wanted
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,419.00
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skyemont.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-issues-need-help?tu=Skyemont and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.