We're back!

After a disaster in our datacenter took down our server, we are now running Pinside on a brand new server. However, things may not work as expected as we are still polishing the playfield and adjusting some switches! We might be switching to maintenance mode a few times. Please see this forum topic for more info.

(Topic ID: 111723)

EnerGI Maestro - LED GI Smoother (for Data East)

By caker137

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 410 posts
  • 105 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by damadczar
  • Topic is favorited by 81 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy a smoother kit for your Data East Pinball?”

• Definitely! 61 votes
    54%
  • Possibly. 40 votes
    35%
  • Heck yeah, more than one! 13 votes
    11%

(114 votes)

There are 410 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 1 year ago

I messaged caker137 to see if he would let us make more or share the PCB and BOM. Hopefully we can figure out a way to get it made again.

1 month later
#402 10 months ago

One just came up on the marketplace.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/96281

#403 10 months ago

I just unplugged the relay.

#404 10 months ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I just unplugged the relay.

Is that possible? GI and backbox will be always on then?

#405 10 months ago

Exactly. The clicking sound you hear is the relay turning on and off. You can just unplug power from the relay and there is no more turning on and off of the lights, just always on. Frankly, I don't feel like I'm missing much.

#406 10 months ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Exactly. The clicking sound you hear is the relay turning on and off. You can just unplug power from the relay and there is no more turning on and off of the lights, just always on. Frankly, I don't feel like I'm missing much.

That sounds easy. How to uncut power from that relay? I can not pull it from the board? Any instructions for me?

#407 10 months ago
Quoted from PeterG:

That sounds easy. How to uncut power from that relay? I can not pull it from the board? Any instructions for me?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-gi-smoother-for-data-east#post-2089154

1 week later
#409 10 months ago

Just got a LAH. Ordering a OCD board because from what j hear its needed. If I get a ledocd board do I need o e of these aswell, or are there other solutions?

3 months later
#410 6 months ago

These are not still made are they? There's still not a good solution for DE GI is there?

There are 410 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside