(Topic ID: 111723)

EnerGI Maestro - LED GI Smoother (for Data East)

By caker137

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 538 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pickleric
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy a smoother kit for your Data East Pinball?”

• Definitely! 73 votes
    55%
  • Possibly. 42 votes
    32%
  • Heck yeah, more than one! 18 votes
    14%

(133 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A55FE5F0-DE14-4F82-8568-5C079B40C815 (resized).jpeg
6C9533E8-5477-4486-B2AF-20CB0257191E (resized).jpeg
20221011_200032.jpg
20221011_200004.jpg
70402D73-53BC-4DBB-8734-998330E4E139.jpeg
6E7A661D-7029-434F-9BED-B8AF6F084A4E (resized).jpeg
20161210_132242 (resized).jpg
working_(resized).png
IMG_1979.jpg
IMG_1980.jpg
IMG_1978.jpg
2015-05-30 12.07.57.jpg
2015-05-30 12.07.08.jpg
2015-05-30 11.44.52.jpg
2015-05-30 11.28.24.jpg
2015-05-30 11.17.26.jpg
There are 538 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.
#251 8 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm glad you all are enjoying it.

#252 8 years ago

Another positive word for Caker here!! I have these in two of my machines and now I wouldn't play them without these boards he makes. These are must haves......ESPECIALLY to tone down the lighting behind the BG's. PF glare from them is horrid.....but not with Cakers boards. Love'em.

#253 8 years ago

Just installed in my Batman Forever. Worth the none clicking relay during the multiball being lit alone hah. Thanks, will probably pick one up for jurassic park in the future

#254 8 years ago

Im in - you can send me an invoice I guess - if you have them in stock.

Thanks

#255 8 years ago
Quoted from mdclips:

Im in - you can send me an invoice I guess - if you have them in stock

The order page is back up at the website; you can just click the PayPal over there and I'll get one out to you. Supply is getting pretty low so the waitlist page will be back up before too long.

1 week later
#256 8 years ago

Ok Robocop was down for a bit while I replaced the speaker grill and changed out some bulbs after spending some quality time on it today this kit is a must. What a difference in the over light show.

1 month later
#257 8 years ago

Congrats guys! You've depleted my stock on these again, so the Waitlist is back up on the website. You know the drill, if you want to sign up for a future run head over there and enter your info. You'll be notified once we have enough folks on the list to cover another run. Thanks again to all of you for your interest!

#258 8 years ago

I did some Energi-Maestro hype on my Twitch stream the other night, and will be doing a live installation stream soon on the WWF Royal Rumble pin. Such a cool product!

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

I did some Energi-Maestro hype on my Twitch stream the other night, and will be doing a live installation stream soon on the WWF Royal Rumble pin. Such a cool product!

Cool! Got a link?

1 month later
#260 7 years ago

Just a quick update, I've got several of you signed up on the waitlist. As of today we are about half way there to run a new batch. Keep that interest coming!

1 week later
#261 7 years ago

My board which is installed on a location game is 100% solid. Have to say you have a very robust design here.

#262 7 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

Just a quick update, I've got several of you signed up on the waitlist. As of today we are about half way there to run a new batch. Keep that interest coming!

If you dont have me down, pleae put me down.

I will take 2 more boards.

#263 7 years ago

I'll take 3. I'm on the waitlist, but only for one (I think?).

#264 7 years ago
Quoted from trevorm:

I'll take 3. I'm on the waitlis

You already seem to be on the list for 3, so we're good

Quoted from Whysnow:

If you dont have me down, pleae put me down.

Whysnow, If you can, please add yourself to the list here: https://sites.google.com/site/energimaestro/waitlist this way I can make sure and get you on the email list when we are ready to go live.

#265 7 years ago

done

#266 7 years ago

On the waitlist

#267 7 years ago

Just joined the wait list for one for my JP! Thanks caker137!

1 week later
#268 7 years ago

Hey everyone, a quick update: Looks like we have enough names on the wait list to run the next batch! I have sent an email to everyone on the list asking for a confirmation of interest so that I can make sure and order enough parts for everyone. If you though you were on the list, but did not get an email, just shoot me a PM and I can get it sorted out. Thanks again everyone for the interest! I'm glad the kit is finding so many homes in your machines!

#269 7 years ago

Am I correct that this is not compatible with the WhiteStar games (e.g. Apollo 13)?

#270 7 years ago
Quoted from Tickerguy:

Am I correct that this is not compatible with the WhiteStar games (e.g. Apollo 13)?

You are correct; this is not directly compatible with whitestar. Perhaps with some hacking....

#271 7 years ago

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the parts orders were placed today! A usual I ordered for a few extras, so it you just missed out, don't worry, I'll probably have you covered....for a little while anyway. I'll post here when kits are built and ready for shipment. I'm targeting the end of June for shipping finished kits.

Craig

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from Tickerguy:

It doesn't do all the fancy control stuff that EnerGI Maestro does, but GIzmo works with Whitestar games and smooths out the flashing GI.
http://ledocd.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=19

caker137, I hope you don't mind me posting this in your thread.

#273 7 years ago

Well I bought one for checkpoint and GNR and very happy . Playing stern white star VND today and noticed same annoying flashing g.i. Was curious if kit could be used on white star and above posts answered my question. Don't have skills enough to come up with a hack so I'll go with Herg gizmo . I have one of his kits in my getaway and was pleased. Thanks for making these guys.

3 weeks later
#274 7 years ago

I just added an additional request, so now I'd like 2 of them. One for Hook and one for Star Trek 25.

#275 7 years ago
Quoted from shicketmaster:

I just added an additional request, so now I'd like 2 of them. One for Hook and one for Star Trek 25.

I see you there on the list, and have you covered! Kits should be shipping next week.

#276 7 years ago

Kits are ready! If you signed up on the wait list you should have received an email invoice from PayPal. If you didn't see the invoice, remember to check your spam folder, and if it is still nowhere to be found, PM or email me and I will resend it for you. Thanks everyone for the interest! Great to see these things finding homes in all your machines.

2 weeks later
#277 7 years ago

Hey everyone! All of the pre-ordered kits have been delivered to their new homes and that leaves just a few extra kits available for purchase straight out of inventory. I have updated the website to allow for buy-it-now should anyone want to get one now. Kits usually ship the very next day via USPS priority. Here is the direct link:

https://sites.google.com/site/energimaestro/

Just click "Get It Now" in the top navigation menu.

If you have any questions, as always, just let me know.

#278 7 years ago

Looks awesome! Order placed - plan on installing in my DESW! Thanks!

#279 7 years ago

Received and installed on my DESW tonight. This is an awesome mod and it allowed me to do exactly what I wanted - dim the lighting in the backbox. No more reflection off the playfield glass!

Thanks for making this - highly recommended!

1 month later
#280 7 years ago

Quiet in this thread lately. Everyone still enjoying the EnerGI Maestro in your machines?

#281 7 years ago

Love it on my DESW! Great mod!

1 month later
#282 7 years ago

Bump for a great mod!

2 months later
#283 7 years ago

Anyone put one in a taIes from the crypt. Sometimeso it strobes so hard you feel light headed love to make it stop if I can

#284 7 years ago

I'm considering this for my DE Star Trek... but not sure I actually need this yet.
This would only really be useful for LED based GI; right?
IIRC, I use LEDs for the backbox... but haven't done much conversion away from incandescent on the PF.
Thoughts?

#285 7 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I'm considering this for my DE Star Trek... but not sure I actually need this yet.
This would only really be useful for LED based GI; right?
IIRC, I use LEDs for the backbox... but haven't done much conversion away from incandescent on the PF.
Thoughts?

Yup, only helpful if you have mostly LEDs installed. Do that first and afterwards if you notice the GI LED flashing being overpowering, then you could consider ordering a kit.

#286 7 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone put one in a taIes from the crypt. Sometimeso it strobes so hard you feel light headed love to make it stop if I can

I did on the one I used to own.....best MOD ever on TFTC!! Worth every penny.

#287 7 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

Yup, only helpful if you have mostly LEDs installed. Do that first and afterwards if you notice the GI LED flashing being overpowering, then you could consider ordering a kit.

On my Baywatch, the OCD board got rid of the relay clicking in the backbox, an added benefit.

#288 7 years ago

Just installed on my tftc. Seriously worth every penny. No more relay noise, totally fun to do custom lighting and during multiball you can actually focus and it looks beautiful. I had some extra mods I installed and when I buy the board in I had to swap wires. Guessing polarity changed.go buy this now

20161210_132242 (resized).jpg20161210_132242 (resized).jpg

#289 7 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I had some extra mods I installed and when I buy the board in I had to swap wires. Guessing polarity changed.go buy this now

Nice catch. The GI actually gets converted from AC to (pulsed) DC, so the polarity of LED that weren't fully rectified now have to be correct with the kit installed.

Beautiful machine btw!

#290 7 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

Nice catch. The GI actually gets converted from AC to (pulsed) DC, so the polarity of LED that weren't fully rectified now have to be correct with the kit installed.
Beautiful machine btw!

Thanks great product. Gonna share as much as I can. Best plug n play mod. You really did a great job. Need to get the word out

#291 7 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

Quiet in this thread lately. Everyone still enjoying the EnerGI Maestro in your machines?

I have had 2 kits sitting on my workbench since last spring! Hoping to find the time to install over the holidays ....

#292 7 years ago

Just added my name to the waitlist... any idea how long it might take to the next build run? Alternatively if anyone has one sitting around I'd happily buy it off you.

1 week later
#293 7 years ago

Well we're all sold out out! The wait list is back up on the website.

2 months later
#294 7 years ago

On the wait-list

#295 7 years ago

Back on the wait list. Picking up a Tommy that will need one.

1 month later
#296 7 years ago

New batch coming soon! There's still time to get on the wait list since I'll make a few extra. I'll keep everyone posted as parts roll in and boards get built, and I get an idea of when these will be ready to ship. As always, thanks for the interest!

#297 7 years ago

Great product ... Great seller ... Well worth the wait!

#298 7 years ago

Yeah, put me on the wait list for 2 if available.

#299 7 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Yeah, put me on the wait list for 2 if available.

Feel free to head over to the website and sign up on the list. That guarantees that your email is in the pool for when I send announcements and build updates! Thanks!

#300 7 years ago

Finally installed the EnerGI Maestro in my Checkpoint with Rottendog power board. There's a few oddities now that I need to look at... first game the DMD didn't show the score (although everything else on the DMD was fine) - subsequent games all was fine, random unexpected callouts, and GI on PF going completely dark when I don't recall it ever doing that before... anyone else seen these?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 18.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

3,900 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
$ 18.95
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
Machine - For Sale
Hilton, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 538 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-gi-smoother-for-data-east/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.