Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by fb_rider
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbeardsley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 1 year ago

I have the same sort of issue with my EBD-LE. I have new Alltek Lamp Driver and Aux Lamp Driver boards, and still get noticeable flicker.

I have a new SDB board coming that I hope will help (I've also replaced the Main Power board as well). The flickering is just bad enough to be annoying.

And yes, it does seem to be worse on certain specific bulbs...

1 week later
#16 1 year ago
Quoted from fb_rider:

Any additional thoughts on this? I got David from Altech on the phone - we walked through a bunch of tests with no luck. He's thinking that the ac and dc might be crossed somewhere but can't seem to find anything that could be causing that. I've unplugged the playfield to isolate it but still no success. I'm usually pretty good at diagnostice but this one has me really puzzled.

If the AC and DC were "crossed somewhere" wouldn't that cause massive other issues also?

I'll be installing my new SDB board after Xmas, and will let you know if that improved anything on my (seemingly identical) issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 90.00
$ 179.00
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbeardsley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-flickering-issues?tu=mbeardsley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.