Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pinballer22
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Since flashers are ran in series on 6803's will #906 LED flasher replacements work? I figure they should but I know that normally if one flasher dies then none in the series will function. Just wanted confirmation from someone who has tried it before ordering them.

These are what I want to use:

http://cointaker.com/products/copy-of-3-89-super-5-copy-of-89-super-5

and these:

http://cointaker.com/products/copy-of-1-89-flat-8-0c82c6fd-e922-4d87-96be-bc44e8d96f3e

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

I have some inexpensive Pinball Life 906 LED flashers in my 6803 Escape from the Lost World. Seem to work fine.

#3 4 years ago

I used standard "Ablaze 1 LED #555" bulbs from Pinball Life, 0.27 each in my Hardbody I recently worked on, worked absolutely perfect.
I did use a variety of concave and frosted style.

#4 4 years ago

I have Comet flashers in my Party animal for 5 years now.

#5 4 years ago

Excellent, thank you for the info!

#6 4 years ago

I have yet to use a flasher led in any of my machines but am going to start transitioning over as bulbs burn out. Just picked up a special force I am revamping and going to do full led conversion including flashers.

In your opinion do the led flashers match up to incandescent? Better, about the same, lacking? Just curious what you guys think.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from MoSeS_1592:

I have yet to use a flasher led in any of my machines but am going to start transitioning over as bulbs burn out. Just picked up a special force I am revamping and going to do full led conversion including flashers.
In your opinion do the led flashers match up to incandescent? Better, about the same, lacking? Just curious what you guys think.

Just a matter of preference really. LED flashers seem a bit brighter and work well.

#8 4 years ago

IMO, even on standard non-flash bulbs in the flash circuits, much like you see in automotive tail lights, faster, brighter and should last much longer, and use MUCH less current.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I used standard "Ablaze 1 LED #555" bulbs from Pinball Life, 0.27 each in my Hardbody I recently worked on, worked absolutely perfect.
I did use a variety of concave and frosted style.

People still use/buy those style LEDs? I throw them away when updating games LEDs.

Any flasher should work as others stated

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside