(Topic ID: 93830)

LED Bulbs. Cut out the middle man, buy from China for $0.07 each????

By barakandl

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Leeb18509
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CJ playfield.jpg
    CJ LED Kit.jpg
    CAM01000.jpg
    CAM01001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homertv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago

I am sure Art has a pile of really shitty bulbs he would sell you cheap.
    As many products has he tested to bring us the best; I bet the crap bulbs pile up.

Just not worth it unless you are going to get into the business and I think it would be hard to beat the great LED sellers we already have.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBulbs:

I have a massive box of maybe thousands of these that are just waiting to go in the garbage. Some are still in the sealed packs cause I never bothered to open more than one pack to realize they were dim and crap.

No fun throwing inventory away like that.
    But if they suck you an do nothing but trash them and move on or you will end up on hoarders.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Thousands actually that dont work...you can ask for some free with any order, you can take them apart, maybe fix them....about 80 factories sampled. Hundreds and hundreds that are just bad production. I have had staff at 3 shows, and 4 countries tested too!

Great Idea
    Like to old Woot Bag of Crap.
    Free bag of LED crap with any order
    I will be making a order tomorrow

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homertv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-bulbs-cut-out-the-middle-man-buy-from-china-for-007-each?tu=homertv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.