4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Mitch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I’m looking for input on ordering of bulk LEDs & rubbers. What I’m wondering is does any one order a general percentage of bayonet vs wedge? If so, what’s your mix? I've always semi-counted what each machine needs, but just wondering if anyone has simple percent that works. In general I have machines from the mid 70s to mid 90s, if that matters. I’ve always used Comet and have had no issue. As for rubbers, I’ve only ordered a few on an as need basis, so I‘m wondering what would be a good general mix of quantity/size. I‘ve lost count how many times I’ve started to put together a bulk pack on Titan, but gave up having no idea what a good general make up should consist of.

#2 4 years ago

Order bulbs from comet, rubbers from titan. Both offer "general" game setups.
    I would go for a 50/50 mix, unless you are just going for specific games.

#3 4 years ago

Titans arnt that great. I'd just use standard rubber from Marco.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-amp-rubbers-percentage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.