Lectronamo on CL

By Yoski

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I found a Lectronamo on CL. I would try to buy it myself but unfortunately my wife says we are out of room. My suggestion to get rid of the dining room which we never use didn't go over too well. It's listed in the "New River Valley", VA. Hard to tell the condition from the pictures. The playfield looks OK, the backglass I am not to sure. Looks like some flaking going on there.
I know its a rare game like Stargazer or Quicksilver, I would love to own it but instead I get to enjoy our dining room table.

#2 6 years ago

blacksburg.craigslist.org link

[ ] rare
[ ] like Stargazer or Quicksilver

I've played it. It's not un-fun. Price seems OK.

#3 6 years ago

What I like best about the game is the backglass. One of the very best in all of pinball. The game play is good, but it's no Seawitch.

#4 6 years ago

One of my favorite early Sterns, great nudging game, I'd buy another. I have a backglass in a lightbox, it is cool. Sold the one I had for $1700, it was in really nice condition. Think Kawikid has one for sale in Palm Beach.

#5 6 years ago

Looks like there may be a problem with the mirrored parts of the backglass.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from RoyGBev:

That's what I am thinking. On picture #6 near the bottom it looks like a bunch of flaking going on.

#7 6 years ago

I owned a Lectronamo for quite some time. I never could get into it. Oddly, it was a really tough sell, and mine was in pretty decent shape.

The coolest part of the whole game is making a clean shot through the spinner, and the ball jets right down through the pops, right into the left inlane. Super smooth.

The worst part of the game is having enough time to make a sandwich while the bonus counts down from the left kickout lane. I'd say it's probably the okayest game I've owned.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from RoyGBev:

I see some flaking, but it's not too bad. This backglass is notorious for flaking away, and this one doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as others I've seen. The playfield looks really nice. Cab has a a fair amount of scratches in it.

I saw a project / parts machine sell for a little over $500 in an ebay auction maybe 3 years ago.

Quoted from mbaumle:

I owned a Lectronamo for quite some time. I never could get into it. Oddly, it was a really tough sell, and mine was in pretty decent shape.

Quoted from mbaumle:

The worst part of the game is having enough time to make a sandwich while the bonus counts down from the left kickout lane. I'd say it's probably the okayest game I've owned.

lol, yeah, I enjoy the backglass and the colorful playfield, but the gameplay isn't particularly exciting.

#9 6 years ago

So that guy in Lexington usually buys up project games and fixes them so they work again and then sells. Been doing it for years. He offers pretty fair prices and if anyone decided to get it, you could be assured its been tuned up reasonably well. But yeah, the games he posts often have playfield wear and such. Is $750 a good price for this ? I thought it was just OK. He has a Flight 2000 for $850 that had wear but was fully working and a El Dorado City of Gold for $850 that was also rare and reasonable price. Certainly not an ebay price gouger though I've never bought from him directly just yet

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

Is $750 a good price for this ? I thought it was just OK.

Yeah, for a working (or mostly working) game, it's ok. Not a screaming deal that I'd rush to snatch up.

#11 6 years ago

Stargazer, Seawitch and Lectronamo. The 3 were lined up in my games room beside each other and I played Lectronamo the most. Such a great unknown game that’s a sleeper. Definitely my favourite out of those 3.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 199.95
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 10.00
$ 10.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lectronamo-on-cl?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.