You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rin-pc.jpg
IMG_2470.JPG
IMG_2469.JPG
IMG_2465.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider way2wyrd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

Depends on the machine to me. Some just need the high tap

--Jeff

#8 10 years ago

Dan,
I like it on some of machines but not others.
I think its more the machine title itself and the style of play it has rather than the manufacturer.
Also i find you can greatly change the play by the inclination angle of course. I think most EM were supposed to be set up at 3 degrees but i like mine steeper. Some of the machines were never designed to play at 5 or 6 degrees

Quoted from Frax:

I really don't get how the crap you guys get EM playfields so stinking shiny. Yes, I've tried novus. You suck.

Frax,
Ill drop by sometime and we can make card trix shine like it was brand new. A drill or an orbitor polisher really really helps

--Jeff

#13 10 years ago

My big top 64 gottlieb is great fun at its original speed. Royal guard is also fun near orig speed. Compare to my king pin from the mid 70s and that one is much more fun faster imho.

Maybe the pattern is the older the slower.... hmmm

#14 10 years ago

Oh and Brian. I'm super jealous of your em jp. I've always wanted to play one and compare it to my ss version

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lakeville, MN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider way2wyrd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/learning-what-you-old-em-guys-have-known-all-along?tu=way2wyrd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.