(Topic ID: 257771)

Learning to play On-The-Fly

By ABE_FLIPS

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustinJohnson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 4 years ago

I have the opposite problem I tend to suck at cradling although I will say that Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE) has taught me to learn how to cradle, obviously lol. Once I learned that my score quadrupled and it went from being a pain in my ass to one of my most favorite pins. Now after a good game adrenaline gets flowing and bam. However even on Black Knight if I know my ball save is still lit I will go back to my on the fly play it helped me to get loop and u turn champion at our local barcade.

One game does come to mind for learning how to play more on the fly Fish Tales just find that one out in the wild and put in a bunch of games, although that may not work because those on the fly shots are just for fishtales. I dunno man its kind of mind set I guess sometimes I step up to the pin and look at my flipper like a bat and the pinball a baseball and just CRUSH the ball. I try just not to overthink anything and let it flow. But yeah the basics apply for multiball one ball save goes away I'm usually a little more careful but not all the time. Medieval Madness and Attack from Mars are also good examples of games you could learn to play on the fly.

Not sure if that helps or not but just my 0.02

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JustinJohnson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/learning-to-play-on-the-fly-?tu=JustinJohnson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.