5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bluespin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hello all, starting a league and am having trouble finding any sort of pinball leageue management software/apps. Any ideas? I hope to not have to use my own diy excel sheet!

Thank you!

#2 5 years ago

I played a tournament last night that used challonge.Com (yes that's the spelling) not sure it does league but the lady running it does run a league.

#4 5 years ago

Just tried both. They look great for my tournaments but it doesn’t look like either offer true week to week league management. Appreciate the suggestions however!

#5 5 years ago

Yes Matchplay does leagues. Set up a series and link tournaments to it.

I run monthly leagues and standalone tournaments with it. It handles most pinball formats.

Andreas provides great support and I highly recommend it.

#6 5 years ago

Awesome! Thank you!! I just played around with it and it should work great! Is there a feature where people can put their scores in on the their mobile device? Or is it up to me as the league manager to use the printable sheets and do it after the fact?

#7 5 years ago

Use the PAPA League Manager. It's free and amazing. For more information, go to league.papa.org.

#8 5 years ago

The one we use is a variation on the NYC league software. It's incredible and manages all aspects of the league. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see the Git Hub link to the source code, but you'll need someone who knows a fair bit about web development to install it probably.

https://www.mondaynightpinball.com

#9 5 years ago

In our league the organizer has a laptop that is logged in to match.play and is available for everyone to input scores on. We make the lowest rank put in the scores each round.

I know you can follow along on a mobile webpage but I’m not sure if you can enter results on mobile devices and/or not logged in as the organizer.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from bruinfan:

In our league the organizer has a laptop that is logged in to match.play and is available for everyone to input scores on. We make the lowest rank put in the scores each round.
    I know you can follow along on a mobile webpage but I’m not sure if you can enter results on mobile devices and/or not logged in as the organizer.

With match play players can (and should) enter results on their mobile devices. You don’t want your tournament organizer to get bogged down with entering results. They do a lot of hard work prior to the tournament answering emails from competitors, working with hosts to decide with pins to play, marketing to get new players to join the league, making rulings as needed, etc. During the tournament the TO should only have to announce when the new round is starting and make rulings on rare occasions.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/league-management-software?hl=flashdaddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.