Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

logo-large (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 4.06.22 PM (resized).png
    MKE_fullcolor (resized).png
    Silver Balls (resized).jpg
    IMG_1232 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3234 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0537 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0793 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1511 (resized).JPG
    hpl icon (resized).png
    nashville-ver1-color-no-spring (resized).png
    MCPL Logo (resized).PNG
    GRPL2.JPG
    logo_vert.gif
    image-165.jpg
    IOPA - logo v7 final.pdf (PDF preview)
    There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

That totally looks like Jeff Neuman's stance. Next time I seem him, I'm going to call him 'The Logo'.

#52 9 years ago

bump for one of my favorite threads

#53 9 years ago

This is ours:
    image-273.jpgimage-273.jpg

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

Love that Grand Rapids one. Only pinball people will get it but damn it looks good.

I wore my GRPL T shirt to Disney last week. Got a lot of looks, questions while in line, compliments etc. Nobody got the BOP character though I had to explain it.

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

I wore my GRPL T shirt to Disney last week. Got a lot of looks, questions while in line, compliments etc. Nobody got the BOP character though I had to explain it.

Good story and glad to know I was right. Only pinheads really get the image. As a side note related to your story I wore my PAPA shirt home and the security guy at the airport leaned over to his coworker and said "I love those pinball shirts" as I walked by him.

4 months later
    #56 9 years ago

Bump to see if there are any cool ideas out there.

#57 9 years ago

Here's ours. Had it done on Fiverr.

logo.pnglogo.png
    #58 9 years ago

If I could get it to scale nicely, you could see that the text along the bottom is dots.

TPL_logo_proof03_BW.jpgTPL_logo_proof03_BW.jpg

#59 9 years ago

Edmonton's pinball league logo...

dhp_3001-300x262.pngdhp_3001-300x262.png

#60 9 years ago

A quick one that I did for Des Moines, IA

Logo with text.jpgLogo with text.jpg
    #61 9 years ago
    Quoted from thadawkins:

Here's ours. Had it done on Fiverr.

As a designer, please dont use that site. Its insulting to artists who deserve to be paid a fair wage for hours of original work. Good design just doesn't happen for $5.

Read up on it here: http://www.thelogofactory.com/logo_blog/index.php/fiverr-continues-to-be-awful-doubles-down/

Here is the pinball logo that me and my boys (also designers) rock when playing around Chicago. Jack spent a lot of time making it sweet.
    DS3db39L.pngDS3db39L.png

#62 9 years ago

I didn't even know what fiverr was until a minute ago. I'm actually a little intrigued. There are some pretty sweet logos out there. I like the idea of incorporating dots.

#64 9 years ago

pinballnyc-logo.gifpinballnyc-logo.gif

#65 9 years ago

OK, who wants to help me out with a little fun for my league organizer? I've been thinking about logos and since we go by "NIPL" I've got a great idea for a joke, but it's not up to my PS skills. Who can put a couple pinballs in Kate Upton's hands for me? Something like this picture:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mnoQ4kwU9BY/T-KHgTJOC7I/AAAAAAAASDs/Q8gXmLE3Iz4/s640/kate-upton-02.jpg

With NIPL across her belly or something? Just a quick job for a joke?

#66 9 years ago

Here are a couple of ours.

QCP_TARGET_BANK_01.jpgQCP_TARGET_BANK_01.jpg QCP_Av.jpgQCP_Av.jpg
    #69 9 years ago

Great thread!!!

This is ours on a shirt front and back:

flipper2.jpgflipper2.jpg
    flipper.jpgflipper.jpg

#70 9 years ago

very new in Western AustraliaIOPA - logo v7 final.pdfIOPA - logo v7 final.pdf

#71 9 years ago

Lots of elements here. I like the Williams apron.image-165.jpgimage-165.jpg

#72 9 years ago

logo_vert.giflogo_vert.gif

#73 9 years ago

This is the newest logo for the Grand Rapids Pinball League. Will look excellent on a black Tshirt:
    GRPL2.JPGGRPL2.JPG

2 years later
    #74 7 years ago

Curiosity bump.

MCPL Logo (resized).PNGMCPL Logo (resized).PNG

#75 7 years ago

This thread just gets more and more personally embarrassing for me the longer it goes on.

#76 7 years ago

I thought Magic City was Miami?

#77 7 years ago

nashville-ver1-color-no-spring (resized).pngnashville-ver1-color-no-spring (resized).png

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I thought Magic City was Miami?

Good ole Birmingham, Alabama!

1 month later
    #79 7 years ago

I only threw this together so our little private home league at a private school could have a Twitter avatar (@hotchkisspinbal):

hpl icon (resized).pnghpl icon (resized).png

#80 7 years ago

Our new logo done by one of our members.

IMG_1511 (resized).JPGIMG_1511 (resized).JPG

#81 7 years ago

Our club has had several logos for shirts. The Centaur logo is the original and the Slayer version is the latest.

The AC/DC version is hands down the most requested shirt.

IMG_0793 (resized).JPGIMG_0793 (resized).JPG

IMG_0537 (resized).JPGIMG_0537 (resized).JPG

#82 7 years ago

Our League tried a few basic logos, but ultimately we chose to use a famous local mural as the basis for our League Logo. We have done a number of different revisions for different uses, with the most recent being our League Trophies.

If you are interested in the original piece and its history, here is the link to the image and an excerpt from the original artist, John Cerney, regarding the image: http://www.johncerneymurals.com/images/boblyman.jpg

>>
    Bob Lyman (1995)
    One of the 3 original 'giant' figures that Cerney painted for the Crown Packing Company in Salinas, CA. Bob, a fieldman for Crown for over 50 years, was honored with this painting on his 80th birthday. It was originally installed on Highway 101 just south of Salinas, then moved a few years later to Highway 68 near the Salinas River. It was completely re-done in 2002 with the new acrylic paints that the artist now uses.
    <<

Silver Balls (resized).jpgSilver Balls (resized).jpg
    IMG_1232 (resized).JPGIMG_1232 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3234 (resized).JPGIMG_3234 (resized).JPG

1 year later
    #83 5 years ago

Bump. Who else out there has a logo?

#84 5 years ago

I had Matt Andrews whip this up for Milwaukee Flippers based on an idea I had but couldn't draw well enough.

MKE_fullcolor (resized).pngMKE_fullcolor (resized).png
    #85 5 years ago

Here's our logo.

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 4.06.22 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-03-21 at 4.06.22 PM (resized).png
    #86 5 years ago

San Francisco Pinball Department.

logo-large (resized).pnglogo-large (resized).png
    #87 5 years ago
    Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Our League tried a few basic logos, but ultimately we chose to use a famous local mural as the basis for our League Logo. We have done a number of different revisions for different uses, with the most recent being our League Trophies.
    If you are interested in the original piece and its history, here is the link to the image and an excerpt from the original artist, John Cerney, regarding the image: http://www.johncerneymurals.com/images/boblyman.jpg
    &gt;&gt;
    Bob Lyman (1995)
    One of the 3 original 'giant' figures that Cerney painted for the Crown Packing Company in Salinas, CA. Bob, a fieldman for Crown for over 50 years, was honored with this painting on his 80th birthday. It was originally installed on Highway 101 just south of Salinas, then moved a few years later to Highway 68 near the Salinas River. It was completely re-done in 2002 with the new acrylic paints that the artist now uses.]

I roomed briefly with the artist's older brother Phil in the early 80's in Santa Barbara.

At the time, his older brother Phil was an art grad student. This was way before John achieved success as a muralist.

Those giant murals are really impressive.

1 month later
    #88 5 years ago
    Quoted from Troutfarm:

San Francisco Pinball Department.
    [quoted image]

Is that the firebird logo?

There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/league-logos/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.