You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TWD final copy.png
41CwxUFrX2L._SY355_.jpg
image-715.jpg
WalkingLE copy.png
There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Doing this for charity is great, but I'm just wondering about the math?
200 tickets * $75 = $15,000
TWD LE $8000
TWD Pro $5000
-------------------
Total $13,000 - and these costs are on the high side
This leaves at least $2000 extra, and doesn't seem like the LE was donated?
If the LE was donated, there is $10,000 left over.
Is this money going to the children's hospital or is the only donation going to be the TWD Pro?

The charity is stand alone. Knowing Dan any "extra" money being put to good use towards more Pros or other machines. Pro's are the best bang for the buck. I know they recently acquired a Shrek too. To me that is an awesome choice for the kids. Would be nice if Stern released a VE version of Shrek sometime soon!

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Doing this for charity is great, but I'm just wondering about the math?
200 tickets * $75 = $15,000
TWD LE $8000
TWD Pro $5000
-------------------
Total $13,000 - and these costs are on the high side

The drawing is only for an LE, so the maximum cost would be $8000 leaving a $7000 profit. I would also hope that they got a better deal on the game since it's for charity, or maybe Stern even donated it.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

maybe Stern even donated it.

There's no way in hell they would donate a machine and refuse the free advertising.

#55 9 years ago

4 entries in round 2 and now one for the LE.... Great idea, I gotta figure this out and put something like this together for my local YMCA

#56 9 years ago

From what it sounded like, someone backed out on an LE purchase and the distributor called and offered to sell it to Project Pinball instead of going to his waiting list.

#57 9 years ago

We have a 100% chance of making a sick kid happy! Let's do this people!!!!!!

#58 9 years ago

Just made my donation... Win/win

#59 9 years ago

57% in just over 24 hours!

#60 9 years ago

I'm ready, let's roll that 200-sided die!

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I'm ready, let's roll that 200-sided die!

That would be a very big and very messed up die.

#62 9 years ago

Good morning. The third drawing is up to 77% and the LE drawing is 62%!

#64 9 years ago

bump for the kids

almost sold out - come on a new TWDLE

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

That would be a very big and very messed up die.

D100's have been around forever, but it would be just as easy to roll two of them..

41CwxUFrX2L._SY355_.jpg41CwxUFrX2L._SY355_.jpg

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

D100's have been around forever, but it would be just as easy to roll two of them..

That would not work. Rolling two 10 sided dice can get you 100 but you are using one as the 10s digit and one as the 1s digit. Rolling two 100 sided does not work that way. It would be impossible to roll 1 and there would be multiple combinations for other digits.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

That would not work. Rolling two 10 sided dice can get you 100 but you are using one as the 10s digit and one as the 1s digit. Rolling two 100 sided does not work that way. It would be impossible to roll 1 and there would be multiple combinations for other digits.

I'm not really sure I care enough to care. Let the D&D nerds fight that one out.

Okay, I lie. Roll 1d6 for range 1-3 is 1-100, 4-6 is 101-200, roll 1d100 for final value, derp.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I'm not really sure I care enough to care. Let the D&D nerds fight that one out.
Okay, I lie. Roll 1d6 for range 1-3 is 1-100, 4-6 is 101-200, roll 1d100 for final value, derp.

So you're saying you never played D&D?

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

So you're saying you never played D&D?

I tried. Once. In an IRC chatroom with my other nerd friends from a MMORPG. It was a spectaular yawn.

#70 9 years ago

#71 9 years ago

I'm in on this one as well, couldn't resist any longer!

#72 9 years ago

#73 9 years ago

I'm in as well. That's really a good story!

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I tried. Once. In an IRC chatroom with my other nerd friends from a MMORPG. It was a spectaular yawn.

You can't play it in a chat room. You need to be at the table with your wizards hat (just kidding about that part). But really I played 30+ Years ago so there wasn't as much entertainment ( just Atari 2600 ) so it's hard to compare with modern times. But you need to be there ( much like fantasy football where the draft live is an event, but on-line is not nearly as fun).

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

I'm in on this one as well, couldn't resist any longer!

Me too

Only 28 spots left.

#76 9 years ago

In for two for a good cause! Good luck to me

#77 9 years ago

In as well. Hard to resist such a great cause.

#78 9 years ago

24 spots left!

#79 9 years ago

When these sell out for the LE sweepstakes are they going to draw for this one sooner than the others? That would be fantastic!

#80 9 years ago

Only 20 left now. I bought mine this morning...

#81 9 years ago

I watched like 5 episodes last night on AMC just to find out what TWD was all about. Pretty cool show.

#82 9 years ago

Just got mine!

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

When these sell out for the LE sweepstakes are they going to draw for this one sooner than the others? That would be fantastic!

"After 200 chances are sold this sweepstakes offering will hold a drawing for the winner of this prize as soon as it is possible. The date, time and place for drawing will be announced only after all the sweepstakes entries are completely sold out and accounted for."

#84 9 years ago

Just got mine. Great cause with the coolest raffle prize ever.

#85 9 years ago

Fire sale this morning! I'm in for a great cause!

#87 9 years ago

If a pinsider wins this event, please share how many tickets you purchased. I'm always curious if it is a 1 ticket person or 5+ ticket person who wins.

Good luck to everyone!

Marcus (1 ticket Person)

#88 9 years ago

The LE- Walking Dead Sweepstakes is sold-out at this time! Thank you all for your tremendous support!

The pinsiders are the best! This has been an exciting post to watch develop. Thank you for all the kind words and generous giving. This will give another chance to help another Children’s hospital!

We will be posting the LE drawing information shortly.

You can get more information about our 501(c)3 charity on our site located at ProjectPinball.org or you can find us on Facebook at Project Pinball-Saving the Pinball Machine at the Children’s Hospital of SWFL. Come “Like” our Facebook page to show the children your support.

Daniel Spolar
TWD final copy.pngTWD final copy.png

#89 9 years ago

I'm in! Great cause too!

#90 9 years ago

My wife didn't even blink when I said I was donating $150 to a charity related to Children's hospitals.
Great way to sneak in another pin!

#91 9 years ago

Great cause and great deal for the children. Thanks for doing this-it is awesome!

#93 9 years ago

This is the Intro Video as Project Pinball Charity walks in to City Hall to meet with the Mayor. One lucky winner will be announced tonight at 9:00pm edt

The Mayor Ben Nelson of Bonita Springs Florida to help us draw the lucky winner of the Limited Edition- The Walking Dead Pinball Machine

The Limited Edition The Walking Dead Sweepstakes Winner Announcement to be posted at 9:00 pm edt at www.projectpinball.org/sweepstakes-live-drawings

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from Mole:

This is the Intro Video as Project Pinball Charity walks in to City Hall to meet with the Mayor. One lucky winner will be announced tonight at 9:00pm edt
The Mayor Ben Nelson of Bonita Springs Florida to help us draw the lucky winner of the Limited Edition- The Walking Dead Pinball Machine
The Limited Edition The Walking Dead Sweepstakes Winner Announcement to be posted at 9:00 pm edt at http://www.projectpinball.org/sweepstakes-live-drawings
» YouTube video

Do you want my cell number to call and get my thank you for picking my number quote?

#96 9 years ago

Very cool! Thanks for the heads up!

#97 9 years ago

Thank you to all the wonderful support! AND The Limited Edition- Walking Dead Pinball Machine Winner is.....

#98 9 years ago

WOH!! Congrats Jason!

#99 9 years ago

You lucky dawg Jason! Congrats!

And kudo's to Project Pinball for doing this and helping kids!

#100 9 years ago

Congrats Jason.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 26.95
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/le-walking-dead-pinball-machine-sweepstakes-for-project-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.