You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DownloadedFile.jpeg
trans.jpg
images.jpeg
#1 12 years ago

Anyone hear when the LE Transformers are shipping? Thanks!

#2 12 years ago

By the way, what is the difference in game play and/or features? I played the regular one at Expo and wanted to love it so bad but left - meh. Maybe the LE will have cooler features?

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

By the way, what is the difference in game play and/or features? I played the regular one at Expo and wanted to love it so bad but left - meh. Maybe the LE will have cooler features?

Here is a list showing the differences.

http://tformers.com/transformers-pinball-game-images-and/16481/news.html

#4 12 years ago

Main LE features I'm looking forward to are:
Starscream mini playfield
Ironhide mini playfield
Drop target in front of megatron
Added combo shots and flow via additional diverter gate
Animated megatron

#5 12 years ago

Le is gonna pack much more into the playfield. I have heard it will ship before Thanksgiving.

#6 12 years ago

Gobblegobblegobble!
images.jpegimages.jpeg

#7 12 years ago

It'll have more low grade quality materials and even less heart & inspiration = You'll want to sell your baby to the first kid on the block with one!

trans.jpgtrans.jpg

#8 12 years ago

Got an update from my dealer and he said it's unlikely they will ship before Thanksgiving.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from kmoore88:

Got an update from my dealer and he said it's unlikely they will ship before Thanksgiving.

When I ordered a few weeks ago I was told three weeks with a good probability of that getting pushed back. Just hope it comes before Christmas.

#10 12 years ago

Delayed is fine with me as long as they clear up any issues.

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Delayed is fine with me as long as they clear up any issues. []

Roger that. Hopefully by Christmas.

#12 12 years ago

I was told November 14th by my dealer.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

I was told November 14th by my dealer.

When did they tell you that date?

#14 12 years ago

A week ago.

#15 12 years ago

Automated Services (aka http://www.thepinballstore.com/) typically gets the first shipments given how many NIB's they buy- I would expect they will get the first batch of LE's.

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from kmoore88:

Automated Services (aka http://www.thepinballstore.com/) typically gets the first shipments given how many NIB's they buy- I would expect they will get the first batch of LE's.

I ordered my LE from there. Will be interesting to see when they ship? I was orginally told end of October. I'm not in a hurry. I would rather receive a completed game then one where we have to wait months for the code to get done.

#17 12 years ago

I would rather receive a completed game then one where we have to wait months for the code to get done.

DownloadedFile.jpegDownloadedFile.jpeg

#18 12 years ago

I have heard from a friend that is getting one that he has been told it will ship on 11/8.

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

I have heard from a friend that is getting one that he has been told it will ship on 11/8.

Figured I'd give the distributor a call. They said "scheduled" to ship around November 17th.

So sometime in Novemeber

3 weeks later
#20 12 years ago

Dec 4th last I heard. For USA buyers.

#21 12 years ago

Dec. 5th or 6th the l.e will be shipping heard it from stern.

#22 12 years ago

Change your picture Mike, you don't own those pins anymore

#23 12 years ago

Before Christmas = nice timing.

#24 12 years ago

I would say they have started. Some already have it. I was told in the next week or so.

#25 12 years ago

Those are old tattoes Jason time to put your new one up

#26 12 years ago

USA games are being boxed today.
Shipping this week. First to pay will be first to play. I'm picking up 5 in our group buy.
Can't wait for this bad boy !

#27 12 years ago

I can't wait to see some quality video of this bad boy. The LE seems like it has a ton of potential.

#28 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I can't wait to see some quality video of this bad boy. The LE seems like it has a ton of potential.

I agree 100%

#29 12 years ago

The video on YouTube in the last few days was v.9 shipped to Europe as typical leadtime goes and today the initial v1.0 was released and now games will start to ship to USA buyers.
I was told that the memory capacity is just about maxed on the LE. This pin is packed with goodness.

#30 12 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

USA games are being boxed today.
Shipping this week. First to pay will be first to play. I'm picking up 5 in our group buy.
Can't wait for this bad boy !

Looking forward to playing this at the ball crawl in a month or two. I'll be hitching a ride with Chuck. Feel free to sell me your TOTAN when you're bored with it.

#31 12 years ago

Correction I talk to the people at Stern and they said at the earlist next week.
Cmon crazy J get with the program.

#32 12 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Correction I talk to the people at Stern and they said at the earlist next week.
Cmon crazy J get with the program.

My Dist says games are shipping Thursday and Friday ( I imagine East/West coast orders)
Our games Monday.

#33 12 years ago

Mine shipped today as I got the tracking # today. Bought from www.pinballs.com I paid $6,800 shipped for it as I pre-ordered I bought the decepticon.... I cant wait to get it..

#34 12 years ago

mine was delivered on the 24th November in Australia

#35 12 years ago

Picking up Autobots this weekend.

#36 12 years ago

My Decepticon is supposed to ship Wednesday or Thursday.

#37 12 years ago

Decepticons here. My dealer said its supposed to be this week. Don't know if that's shipping or arriving this week...or both? I presume shipping though.

#38 12 years ago

Mine is being delivered tomorrow a Decepticon the only thing that sux is I wont be able to set it up tell day after tomorrow

#39 12 years ago

Friday or Saturday for my LE...Wow...What a Christmas present! Have I been that good??

#40 12 years ago

It has arived L.E #62

#41 12 years ago

oh man. I want to try a TF pin so bad now!!

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

It has arived L.E #62

You got me beat by one.

#43 12 years ago

Autobots tomorrow night!

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

It has arived L.E #62

I picked #65 in our 5 Mike.
We had 62,64,65,70,and 83.

#45 12 years ago

Decepticon shipped today. Will show up Wednesday probably. Thinking about leaving it in the box till XMas, if I can stand it.

#46 12 years ago

LE combo gets shipped Tuesday

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/le-transformers-shipping-when and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.